❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest pyaarhia2

i've been out for like 3 days... and there are lots of new happenings already..

> i love her in the sbs gayo awards... she is so pretty in every dress that she wore...

>i also love lee seung gi and shin hye's performance there.. i must say that they too are soo cute..

> though i'm disappointed on the new comer award that she received on the sbs drama awards.. i'm still happy that she atleast was given an award than being left with nothing.. but all her wardrobe that night was a big winner for me.. she looks elegant and pretty as always..

> i also noticed how JGS seemed to be very weird.. he kept distant to shin hye.. i hate him for that..

> but the news that he hugged her at the end is a sort of relief to me.. i was thinking that he just wanted to avoid so much scandals so he was really careful with his actions on screen which is i think a manly attitude.. but at the end of the day, he really can't help being very distant to her..

> i really hope to see more of shin hye in 2010... let's continue supporting her...

~shin hye is love!!!~

Guest karrenstar

to 13sunshine: i LOVE you. y0uo totally made my day!! :D:D awww our lovely A.N.Jell and Shin Hye!

to everyone who thanked me for the translation. you're welcome guys![and gals]

So sorry I wasn't able to complete the translation last night 'cause it was 2am at my place[Hong Kong] and I was seriously tired. As I said before I am a high school Chinese girl so I don't know much Korean..I hope you don't mind if I translate wrongly sometimes..which I hope hasn't happened yet hehe. and oh! I am a typo queen!

so here comes the 2nd part of Shin Hye's diary dated Jan 1 2010 :)

yours,

karen

Read [Part 1] of Shin Hye's Cy blog post here: Click Me

Listen to her newest CY World [Music Playlist] here: Click Me

Shin Hye's Blog Updated Jan 1 2010 Part 2[a continuation of my post ytd]

As the shooting of 'You're Beautiful' just wrapped up, I immediately had to start preparing for the year-end award shows.

From the beginning of December onwards, I hadn't stopped picking out clothes, accessories and shoes...

The very busy stylist Xu (name 徐秀景) [shin Hye refers to her as like an older sister, like what Chinese people say 'Jiejie'] and I...we...spent a lot of time on mix-and-matching the costumes. This process took us nearly 16 tries.

Xu jiejie sacrificed her Christmas to help me pick out my clothings. Really, she is the best stylist in Korea.

I will continue to work hard! And I want to say thank you in advance for the days to come ♥

Lan Jiejie, who was extremely exhausted and in deep agony from tiredness, did not give up taking care of me at the shooting place,

Qin Jiejie, who looks strong from the outside but in reality is a soft person,

And of course, despite being the youngest jiejie, took care of me extremely well and the cutest Sin Jin Jiejie[name 善静],

Thank you very very much.

Also, to the vice-manager of Jenny House who never fails to turn my (no good) face to a beautiful face,..

your excellent make-up skills are beyond words of description. >__<

To my new family at ABBA Entertainment,

Representative Lee [name 李正熙] and other staff members who all strive towards the same goal,

Thank you...

Sin Jing Jiejie[name 恩静], I think we are destined to meet again,

I was only a 14 year old kid at that time[when we met]

But in the blink of an eye I am already 21 and taller than you already..

I want to apologize for my everyday cranky tantrums,

You run chores for me everyday and work hard for me but I still complain frequently that you are as annoying as a granny[her words],

Thank you.

To avoid wasting this destiny of ours, I will word hard...^^

Let us strive together this year and make a great leap forward!!!

To my friends whom I can't live without, [am not gonna translate their names, just gonna post them all]

愉俐,敏英,世熙,民智,允智,and the other 愉俐,and賢俊,恩靜,智彬...

I love you all my classmates...

Because of you guys, I am not afraid of the evil, dangerous world

Besides thank you, I still want to say thank you...^^

Let us be the #1 in our respective lands!!

To my strongest protection, the person who never fails to support and protect me in the shadow,

The person who is not good at expressing his feelings with words and gestures, but melts whenever his little girl works her way to get his heart...

My father.

To the person who is actually really tired but stays up and waits for me til early morning everytime

Who prepares everything for me whenever I need to go out for work,

Who guards me with prayers that are filled with tears,

My mother.

And also, the one who is worst at expressing his feelings to me in words among all family members,

Who pretends not to care a bit but protects me from head to toe, from east to north and loves me,

My brother.

And my granny, grandpa, all the family members who support me in 光州[a city in Korea],

Thank you to you all. I love you all...>__<

To the ones who never sway away despite the freezing weather,

Who, wherever, whenever I go, try their best to help me,

My Star Angels[her fans?]

Thank you...I was thinking of posting on my official website...but later decided to include my thanks to you all here...

Because, to me, you guys are really important and worth thanking,

Those who waited for me for more than 3 hours outside yesterday[after the SBS Drama Awards]...

I've been worried that you will fall ill......

When the show ended, you guys stayed and helped pack,

And showed so much love during requests,

And even gave me a hand whenever I did volunteer work..

Yesterday...really...I was really really touched. Thank you.

Although I have many shortcomings, but I promise you I will work harder. I will repay you guys' love.

You guys are the real Star Angels ♡

side note...loads to go..her blog entry is sooo long!! I will be right back after my tiolet break. gimme 10 minutes!

oh..be sure to read on..A.N.Jell is coming up in her diary haha *spoiler spoiler spoiler*

Guest YBROCKS

to 13sunshine: i LOVE you. y0uo totally made my day!! :D:D awww our lovely A.N.Jell and Shin Hye!

So sorry I wasn't able to complete the translation last night 'cause it was 2am at my place[Hong Kong] and I was seriously tired. As I said before I am a high school Chinese girl so I don't know much Korean..I hope you don't mind if I translate wrongly sometimes..which I hope hasn't happened yet hehe. and oh! I am a typo queen!

yours,

karen

As the shooting of 'You're Beautiful' just wrapped up, I immediately had to start preparing for the year-end award shows.

From the beginning of December onwards, I hadn't stopped picking out clothes, accessories and shoes...

side note...loads to go..her blog entry is sooo long!! I will be right back after my tiolet break. gimme 10 minutes!

oh..be sure to read on..A.N.Jell is coming up in her diary haha *spoiler spoiler spoiler*

Ahhh thanks so much for translating again!

Your translation/ korean is fantastic!

Makes me want to learn korean too :P

Wow she's so sweet!! :)

She's really sincere in thanking everyone....

Yay shinhye rocks!!!! :D

Guest gonnabeme

yours,

karen

Read [Part 1] of Shin Hye's Cy blog post here: Click Me

Listen to her newest CY World [Music Playlist] here: Click Me

The very busy stylist Xu (name 徐秀景) [shin Hye refers to her as like an older sister, like what Chinese people say 'Jiejie'] and I...we...spent a lot of time on mix-and-matching the costumes. This process took us nearly 16 tries.

Xu jiejie sacrificed her Christmas to help me pick out my clothings. Really, she is the best stylist in Korea.

I will continue to work hard! And I want to say thank you in advance for the days to come ♥

Lan Jiejie, who was extremely exhausted and in deep agony from tiredness, did not give up taking care of me at the shooting place,

And of course, despite being the youngest jiejie, took care of me extremely well and the cutest Sin Jin Jiejie[name 善静],

Also, to the vice-manager of Jenny House who never fails to turn my (no good) face to a beautiful face,..

Representative Lee [name 李正熙] and other staff members who all strive towards the same goal,

Thank you...

You run chores for me everyday and work hard for me but I still complain frequently that you are as annoying as a granny[her words],

Thank you.

To my friends whom I can't live without, [am not gonna translate their names, just gonna post them all]

To my strongest protection, the person who never fails to support and protect me in the shadow,

The person who is not good at expressing his feelings with words and gestures, but melts whenever his little girl works her way to get his heart...

My father.

To the person who is actually really tired but stays up and waits for me til early morning everytime

My mother.

And also, the one who is worst at expressing his feelings to me in words among all family members,

Who pretends not to care a bit but protects me from head to toe, from east to north and loves me,

My brother.

And my granny, grandpa, all the family members who support me in 光州[a city in Korea],

Thank you...I was thinking of posting on my official website...but later decided to include my thanks to you all here...

Those who waited for me for more than 3 hours outside yesterday[after the SBS Drama Awards]...

Although I have many shortcomings, but I promise you I will work harder. I will repay you guys' love.

wow..... i'm speechless. gd job.. karen!

well.. from SH msg, she is everyone's favourite... n deserved for d so much love from ppl around her :)

Guest didienazrin

No problem everyone! it's my joy to sharing all these goodies with you guys ^^ <3

here you go!!!

fancam when A.N.JELL receiving New Star award.....

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=anjel...page=1&bbs=

GS is sooooo awkwardly weird.....and somehow make me laugh now....lol it's just so obvious that he's trying to not to look at her...but fail miserably because his body movements are just awkward lol

wahhh have you guys notice they announced the names in boy-girl order until A.N.JELL, after Hongki it should be Shin Hye THEN Yong Hwa but somehow they announce YH first so because of that we missed out Taemi moment of giving and receiving the trophie T______T

can somebody be an angel and post this on youtube? dcgall never works with me..thanks so much..

Guest ore0_gal

Hiiiii all!!!!

I'm still trying to get over the awesome performance ANJells did the other night!! Shinhye lks so beautiful!!!

also, want to thank everyone for their contribution esp 13sunshine, MissMellis & karren!! =D

just a quick update on the PSH's International Community:

the demo is done, so it shouldn't be too long when we finalise everything and launch it!!! =D (exciting news #1).

in conjunction. exciting news #2 is that PSH's b'day is just around the corner. and to show her some love from the International Community/Forum, I guess we will be hosting a special project. I'm not sure how we are going to do it and all the admin side of things but i'm sure we can get around it! =D

anyways, what we need from you all is ideas!!! (as many of you know the YB team did a special project for the cast, with photos of everyone in a book), we can do something along the lines of that - or even better suggestions ideas please let us know!!! =D

- and in order to make things less complicated - i would really appreciate if you guys could send these ideas to me via email (shinhyeint@gmail.com). Mainly because I do not want to go through every post to find all the ideas. Thanks all!!!

Guest miniejungle

wow i was busy the past few days before and after New Year and this thread has grown over 15 pages! you are amazing! and i guess it's the love and respect for this young actress Shin Hye that we can do this. She is definitely worth my time backlogging here. Thank you everyone for contributing photos, updates, translation - karrenstar, thanks for her cy translation. She's very sincere in her words. I love it.

now back to the awards. I saw pong's pics for the earlier one where she hosted with Yung Hwa and the other guy (sorry i didnt remember) - I had to say she looked stunning! great job Shin Hye! Although the gowns are elaborate and quite formal but she pulled them off nicely (i couldn't help looking at her shoulder and the chest area, haha, nice!!!) someone must have been drooling as well, you reckon? ;)

for the sbs award, i love her look there too. a bit disappointed (ok, actually i am VERY disappointed) abt them not getting best couple. even MORE disappointed when Sukkie was lukewarm towards her (feel like kicking him hard), but ANJELL performance made me realise how much I miss seeing them. and why is it SOOOOO short????? arghh... lots of duh moments when im backlogging, haha! anyway, thanks to karrenstar, i'm happy that in her cy message, she didn't seem to bother much about it - that's what i love about her - forever possitive - so it's good to know she's looking forward to a great start this year. so yes she should feel the same and hope that 2010 will be a great year for everyone too!

Happy New Year!

i think someone has already posted SH's manager cyworld link.. I tried to backread previous pages but couldn't find the link..

can some kind soul post the link again?

Guest karrenstar

so...you read the 1st part of Shin Hye's CY blog post dated January 1 2010. Then you read Part 2 which I posted around 3 hours ago. And you have stayed tuned...here you go:

Read [Part 1] here: Click Me

Read [Part 2] here: Click Me

Listen to her CY World [Music playlist] updated Jan 1 here: Click Me

Shin Hye's Manager's CY World Blog Post Jan 1 2010 here: Click Me

Shin Hye's CY World Blog Updated January 1 2010 Part 3[Last part]

To all the DC Gallery members who came to help out Shin Hye even during holidays, thank you.

It doesn’t matter whether you are from Rhdro or DC[her fansites]

You all deserve my gratitude…^^

Although the drama series has already ended, you all still support me not as Mi Nam but as Shin Hye,

You all at Mi Nam’s DC, thank you.^^

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all people who support Park Shin Hye.

In the year 2010 I promise I will strive harder.

Last but not the least…my brother [she is referring to her manager here. He is like an older bro to her, like ‘hyung nim’… you get the picture]

Please don’t be sad anymore.[please refer to her manager’s CY Jan 01 entry]

Because Park Shin Hye is who she is now because of you……

Besides,

No one will be able to stand the mind of mine that is as ever-changing as aloe grass

Whenever I pretend to not know something,

Without only one glance at my eyes you know what I am thinking,

You prepare ahead what’s good for me

And shoo away everything you know that I don’t like.

If it isn’t for you, everything will not be what is it now.

Because it is you,

All my talents, all my shortcomings,

You turn them into something better…and turn everything into a possibility…

Haven’t we already got the recognition?

Although in others’ eyes it may not be so,

But people whom we’ve met, people whom we haven’t met, or those who have heard and seen a lot,

Haven’t they already recognized our future possibilities?

Now is the start of everything. We are at the starting line now.

Because I am with you, brother, the start has become a possibility…

Thank you for preparing for me a bright future…

I will believe in that path, and work hard…let’s work hard…together!

We need to reach for each other’s goals, ok? >__<

Until..until the day you’ve become the best manager in Korea and

I have become the actress who is accepted by everyone…! We gotta strive!!!!!!!!!!

Oh…I almost forgot...

18th century British duke, the artistic and lettered Jang Geun Suk [she calls him르네장, which stands for ‘artistic and cultivated Jang’..I think it’s her nickname for him aww],

The always shining Hong Star [Hongki],

볼매정, Yong-hwa who is getting more and more attractive[볼매정 is short form for 'more and more eye-catching Yong-hwa'],

The adorable Uee

The cool and 100% attractive최수은 [Wang Coordi in the drama]

The outwardly weak-looking but in reality, strong 그린언[the head ANJELL fan in the drama]

‘You’re Beautiful’s strongest cast members!!

And also the elders who gave guidance and strong support and to us

Thank you…^^

That's the end of the whole post.

I nearly cried when I read Shin Hye’s message to her manager. She is such a thoughtful and mature girl. Optimistic and happy like the warm sunshine! I love how she describes JGS, HongKi and Yong-hwa. I wonder if she calls JGS that name in front of him haha. I saw that name somewhere before so I believe this is not the first time she has referred to him as an educated gentleman like those British dukes dated back in the 18th century :)

you can post the entry to other threads if you like, but if you do, please credit me. thanks!

Guest karrenstar

To make things less complicated and confusing, I am going to post the entire CY World January 1 2010 blog post out with English translation. Forgive me, I have a little OCD...

Shin Hye's CY World Blog Post January 1 2010

안녕하세요 . 박신혜입니다.

2010년 새해가 되었습니다.

2009년이 바로 어제였는데 이젠 작년이 되어버렸네요.

음 ... 한분한분 감사한분들께 이렇게나마 감사인사를 드립니다.

우선 미남이시네요 총 책임을 맡아주시고 힘을 불어넣어주신 책임프로듀서 조남국 CP님 .. 감사합니다.

주위에서 너무 어리지 않냐는 이야기에도 불구하고 처음부터 끝까지 믿어주신 홍성창 감독님 .. 멍멍이는 감독님을 잊지 못할거에요.

감독님 덕분에 미남이를 만날 수 있었고, 이렇게 즐겁게 연기를 할 수 있다는걸 다시 느끼게 해주신 감독님 ,, 감사합니다. ^^

그리고 미남이를 너무 예쁘고 사랑스럽게 그려주신 홍미란, 홍정은 작가님 .. 저에게 다른거 다 필요없으니 건강만해다오 .. 라고 하셨던 .. 분량이 너무 많아 힘들거라며 .. 어느회에서는 정말 한씬만 빠지고 다 나왔다며 미안하다며 .. 조금 분산시키고 싶으나 미남이가 없어선 안되 어쩔 수 없다며 ... 걱정해주셨던 작가님들 .. 전 정말 행복했어요. 모든 사람들이 부러워했는걸요 ... ^^

더 열심히 해서 다음에도 꼭 작가님들과 그리고 홍감독님과 다시 일하고싶습니다.

멜로연기의 디테일함을 잡아주시고 살려주신 부성철 감독님 ... 조금 더 어른이 될 수 있게 도와주셔서 감사합니다.

감독님께서 해주신 말씀 잊지 않고 열심히 할게요 ^^ 너무 많아 적지 못했지만 우리 미남이시네요 모든 스탭분들이 있어

미남이시네요가 존재했다는걸 전 절대 잊지 못할겁니다. 정말 너무 감사합니다 .. ^^

에뛰드 CF 인연으로 만난 스타일리스트 서수경 실장님 .. 수경언니 .. 드라마 들어가기 전부터 컨셉 하나하나 디테일한 아이템들까지티격태격하며 맞춰가던 우리였는데 .. 정말 언니였기에 미남이 스타일이 탄생했어.... 고맙다는 인사도 제대로 못했는데 ..

드라마가 끝나자마자 연말 시상식 준비하느라 12월 초부터 드레스 픽업에 악세서리 픽업에 구두 픽업에 .. 정말 바빴던 우리 언니... 우리 .. 의상피팅만 열댓번을 넘게하고 .. 심지어 크리스마스까지 반납하고 의상 준비해준 우리 언니 ... 정말 대한민국 최고의 스타일리스트야 ... ^^ 내가 더 노력할게 앞으로도 잘 부탁해 ♥ 그리고 현장에서 정말 피곤하고 고생많은데도 하나하나 다 챙겨준 우리 란이언니, 겉으론 쎈척하면서도 마음은 무지여린 우리 유정언니 .. 막내언니지만 꼼꼼하게 잘 챙겨주는 왕 귀여운 울 선경언니도 ... 너무 고마워 .. ^^ 그리고 못난이 얼굴 예쁘게 메이크업 해주시는 제니하우스 우리 부원장님 .. 피부메이크업이 예술입니다 >_<

드라마찍는 중에 만났음에도 불구하고 너무 예뻐해주셔서 너무 감사해요 ^^ 그리고 새벽출근 마다않고 드라마 찍을때 미남이를 완성시켜준 울 미경쌤 , 머리 너무 예쁘게 매일 스타일링해주시는 우리 민희쌤, 현장에서 메이크업과 헤어 망가지지 않게 늘 옆에 딱 붙어서 도와준 지문오빠, 수현언니, 조아언니... 고마워요. 맨날 내 옆에 있어줘>_<

새로운 가족 아바ENT 나중에 서로가 생각한 목표를 향해 열심히 힘써주시는 이정희 대표님과 소속사 식구분들 감사합니다 ...

운명처럼 다시 만난 우리였지 은영언니 ... ^^ 분명 난 14살 꼬마였는데 이젠 언니의 키를 훌쩍 넘겨버리고 21살이 되었네 ..

맨날 투정부려 미안하고 잔소리 한다고 에붸붸붸 하는 날 위해서 열심히 뛰어줘서 고마워요. 우리의 만남이 헛되지 않게 열심히 할게 .. ^^ 우리 올 해 열심히 해서 한걸음 더 나아가자 !!!

없어서는 안될 내 친구들 .. 유리,민영,세희,민지,윤지 또다른 유리 그리고 현준이 은정이 지빈이 ... 사랑하는 50기 내 동기들 ..

앞으로 이 험한 세상 너희들이 있다면 난 두렵지 않아 큭 ! 고맙고 .. 또 고마워 .. ^^ 우리 모두 각자의 위치에서 최고가 되자 !!

늘 뒤에서 든든하게 지켜주고 무뚝뚝하지만 딸래미 애교에는 사르륵 녹아주시는 울 아부지

피곤하실텐데도 새벽까지 기다려주고 나갈때는 내 모든걸 다 챙겨주고 눈물의 기도로 지켜준 울 엄마 ...

우리가족 중 제일 나한테 무뚝뚝하고 무심한 척 하면서 밖에서는 엄청 챙기고 날 사랑해준 울 오빠도 .....

광주에서 응원해주시는 울 할아버지 할머니 모든 가족들 .. 너무 고맙고 사랑해요 ... >_<

추운날씨에도 불구하고 언제 어디서든 내 얼굴이 되어 모든걸 도와준 우리 별빛천사 식구여러분 ...

감사합니다 ... 따로 홈페이지에 글을 올릴까 하다 .. 여기에 같이 올립니다..

여러분도 저에게 있어 너무 감사한 분들이니까요 ... ^^ 어제 밖에서 3시간 넘게 기다려주신 여러분들 ...

다들 아프진 않은지 걱정되요 ... 공연때도 남아서 뒷정리해주시고 리퀘스트에도 많은 사랑 보내주신것도 감사한데

봉사활동까지 마다않고 두 팔 걷고 도와주시고 ... 어제 .. 정말 너무 감동받았어요 . 감사합니다.

부족한 저이지만 앞으로 더 열심히 해서 여러분 사랑에 보답할게요 ... ^^ 여러분이 진정한 별빛천사입니다 ♡

정전일때도 열심히 달려주시는 우리 신혜갤도 너무 고마워요 .

공카면 어떻고 갤이면 어떻습니까 .. 모두 너무 감사한 분들인걸요 ... ^^

드라마가 끝났음에도 불구하고 미남이가 아닌 신혜마저도 사랑해주신 미남갤도 .. 너무 감사합니다 ^^

박신혜를 사랑해주신 모든분들께 너무 감사합니다. 2010년 더 열심히 하겠습니다.

아 빼먹었다.

18c영국남자 르네장

반짝반짝 빛나는 홍스타

볼수록 매력적 볼매정

와방 귀여운 애교짱 유짱

유쾌상쾌통쾌 매력만점 수은언니

너무 가녀리면서도 강한 그린언니

미남이시네요의 최강 배우 !!

뒤에서 팍팍 힘을 실어주신 최란선배님, 김성령선배님, 정찬선배님, 김인권 선배님 감사합니다 .. ^^

마지막으로 .... 오빠 .. ^^

너무 속상해 하지마 오빠 ... 오빠가 있어서 지금 내가 있는거잖아 ... 오빠가 아니였으면 .. 내 팔랑팔랑 갈대같은 변덕 누가 받아줬을까 ... 내 멍때림도 ... 내 눈빛만 보고도 내가 뭘 원하는지 ...내게 좋은거 미리 챙겨주고 내가 싫어하는거 미리 가려주고 오빠가 아니였으면 절대 불가능한거였어 .. 오빠니까 .. 내 장점 내 단점 ... 다 커버해줄 수 있는 사람이 오빠니까 ... 가능한거야 ...

우리 인정 받았잖아 ..다른사람들 눈엔 보이지 않았지만 우리가 만난분들 만나지 못한분들 얘기로만 들은 많은 분들께도 앞으로의 가능성을 인정받았잖아 ... ^^ 우린 이제부터 시작인거야 .. 오빠가 함께해줘서 시작도 가능했어 .. 그동안 좋은 길을 만들어줘서 고마워 .. 나 그 길 믿고 열심히 할게 .. 같이 .. 열심히 하자 ! 우리 서로의 목표를 달성해야지 >_<?!

대한민국 최고의 매니저와 모든사람들에게 인정받는 배우가 되는 그날까지 ... ! 우리 힘내자 !!!!!!!!!!

English Translation:

Shin Hye's CY World update Jan 1 2010

Hello everyone. I am Park Shin Hye.

It's 2010 already.

It was only yesterday that it was still 2009.

But now, 2009 has already become the past.

Yes,,,although it is through blogging,

I still want to thank everyone who has been on my mind.

First, I would like to thank 'You're Beautiful's head coordinator/manager Chu Nan Kwok(name 趙南國). He was the one who gave us strength. Thank you.

Although everyone questions my age [is she too young to take up the role etc], director Hung(name 洪成昌) has had faith in me since the very beginning.

I will never forget you, director Hung.

Because of you, I met Go Mi Nam.

You let me experience once again the happiness of acting. Thank you ^^

I would also like to thank the Hung Sisters who portrayed Mi Nam as a very cute and beautiful character.

They told me that nothing is more important than looking after my health.

They worried about my heavy workload in 'You're Beautiful'.

They apologized for cutting one scene in one episode, and then adding it back because 'Mi Nam must appear in this scene!'. They apologized because they know that the workload may be too heavy for me, but they can't carry on the story without that scene. They didn't want me to suffer from sickness because of the heavy workload.

I thank them, the Hung sisters who always took care of me and kept my health on their minds.

I felt extremely happy and loved during the shooting of 'You're Beautiful'.

I think everyone is jealous of me for being able to take up the role as Go Mi Nam..haha ^^

I promise that I will work harder. I really want to work with the wonderful crew of 'You're Beautiful again'.

Director Fu (name 付成哲), who taught me how to manage my role and act in a love drama series,

Thank you for guiding me one step further to the world of adulthood

I will never forget what you said to me.

I will continue to work hard.

There are simply too many people to thank. I can't write out all of them in this post.

All the cast and crew of 'You're Beautiful',

I will never forget any of you.

You are the ones that form the existence of 'You're Beautiful'.

Really, thank you so much.

Because of being the face of Etude House, I met stylist Xu Sou King (name 徐秀景).

Before the shooting of the promotional photos and videos began, she started to describe the whole styling outlook to me in detail. We discussed(and sometimes argued] a lot to make the styles fit both of our vision. We always think along the same line!

Really, she inspired me to create the unique style for Go Mi Nam in 'You're Beautiful'.

Thank you very much!

Thank you...

Thank you.

My father.

My mother.

My brother.

To all the DC Gallery members who came to help out Shin Hye even during holidays, thank you.

It doesn’t matter whether you are from Rhdro or DC[her fansites]

You all deserve my gratitude…^^

Although the drama series has already ended, you all still support me not as Mi Nam but as Shin Hye,

You all at Mi Nam’s DC, thank you.^^

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all people who support Park Shin Hye.

In the year 2010 I promise I will strive harder.

Last but not the least…my brother [she is referring to her manager here. He is like an older bro to her, like ‘hyung nim’… you get the picture]

Besides,

No one will be able to stand the mind of mine that is as ever-changing as aloe grass

Because it is you,

But people whom we’ve met, people whom we haven’t met, or those who have heard and seen a lot,

I have become the actress who is accepted by everyone…! We gotta strive!!!!!!!!!!

Oh…I almost forgot...

18th century British duke, Renai-Jang, Jang Geun Suk [she calls him르네장, which stands for Renai-Jang],

볼매정, Bolmae-Jung, Yong-hwa who is getting more and more eye-catching and attractive,

The adorable Uee

The outwardly weak-looking but in reality, strong 그린언[the head ANJELL fan in the drama]

Thank you…^^

so...you read the 1st part of Shin Hye's CY blog post dated January 1 2010. Then you read Part 2 which I posted around 3 hours ago. And you ahve stayed tuned...here you go:

Read [Part 1] here: Click Me

Read [Part 2] here: Click Me

Shin Hye's CY World Blog Updated January 1 2010 Part 3[Last part]

Besides,

Because it is you,

Oh…I almost forgot...

18th century British duke, the artistic and lettered Jang Geun Suk [she calls him, which stands for ‘artistic and cultivated Jang’..I think it’s her nickname for him aww],

Yong-hwa who is getting more and more attractive[short form for ‘more and more eye-catching],

The adorable Uee

Thank you…^^

you can post the entry to other threads if you like, but if you do, please credit me. thanks!

thank you very much karrenstar for the translations... really appreciate it :)

hope Shin Hye's career will be brighter from here on and the relationships she developed with her co-star will remain...

i've watched her during goong s and didn't really like her then but she won me over in You're Beautiful and learned a little more about her personality.... she is such a sweet girl :)

i will surely look forward to her next project... :D

Guest didienazrin

I'm back with one more goodie

Credit: flower from DC

it's a fancam video of A.N.Jell rehearsing for SBS Drama Awards

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=anjel...;page=1&bbs

if you can't watch it, go to this link:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQyOTQzMTQ0.html

:D

Thanks so much for everything you posted. You're definitely an angel to us. Do you mind putting the other fancam elsewhere other than DC gall?

Guest pyaarhia2

:( i'm crying while reading the last part of her cyworld blog post...

i mean.. i don't know.. i'm sort of speechless.. it is because i find her words "heartfelt and heart warming"..

you can tell that she is really sad about some things that are happening to her right now.. (like that low recognition or something..) so i'm kinda curious if SH is not well loved in korea??? :unsure: because there was a part there where she said that she aims to be loved by everyone.. (well in fact she is loved by lots of fans overseas.. including us here..) i wonder if something or someone's bringing her down.. and i pray that these issues will be resolved because she don't deserve all the pain and hardships that she's facing right now.. i mean she's a very sweet, charming and positive girl..

> it brings me down to see that she is really upset.. but at the same time.. i SALUTE her for being a very optimistic and strong lady.. and it makes me really Adore and Love her more and more.. and i really hope that all of not just her efforts but also the efforts of the people who love her will be repaid in the future..

~ if by chance shin hye will read this.. she's still young and she has a bright future ahead of her. i just want her to know that she don't need to please everyone.. she don't have to make everyone love her.. the only important thing is being able to inspire others and make them TRULY love you.. they might be few or not as much as what others have, but atleast you're sure that their love is GENUINE and never asks for something in return.. that's love.. it's selfless.. ~ :)

~ let us all cheer up.. face the future and support our AVANT HYE in 2010 ~

~ :wub: SHIN HYE!! never stop dreaming.. cause we won't get tired of supporting you... :wub: ~

Guest myarakech

My father.

My mother.

My brother.

I dont know why, but this part about her family nearly got me teary-eyed! :) it's so full of love and sweet words. I really like artists who have a close family relationship and shows it to the world!

honestly, i never really noticed her in Goong S, but when i saw her in YB i just cant help but adore her! and man, does she dance!? Oh i was amazed seeing her dance vids in youtube... she really is talented!

and u know what, im srsly wishing that JGS and PSH will date for real already! :) whatever the issue is on "ignoring each other" i dont believe it! (or i dont want to) im keeping my faith on them two! <3

And this one is very touching too! ..I can imagine a very warm manager-artist relationship!

Well, like most of you here, i somehow felt sad about the "New Star" award. I never expected that becoz all along i knew that she's not a new comer.. and i think she has acted in a lot of series already to be called a rising artist.. my heart goes out to her and to her manager.. but anyway, im glad she's very positive about this thing. what matters most is the happiness and satisfaction she gets in what she does.. she'll have her moment some other time.

So, To Shinhye: It doesnt matter if not everyone accepts you. bcoz truly, no one is perfect and we cannot please everybody even if we are "perfect".. just do your best in everything you do! your true fans will support you all the way!!

I wish you more success in 2010!!

btw, thanks for all the translation.. this thread is awesome! :)

Guest karrenstar

Thanks so much for everything you posted. You're definitely an angel to us. Do you mind putting the other fancam elsewhere other than DC gall?

hello! you're welcome ^^

can you give me the link of the video you mentioned?

Guest didienazrin

hello! you're welcome ^^

can you give me the link of the video you mentioned?

this i found in Taenyu Thread..

and a fancam when A.N.JELL receiving New Star award.....

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=anjel...page=1&bbs=

and the other one in YAB thread..

For the pic posted of JGS at ANJELL table in really it was not at the end of the SBS Drama Awards,

it was when "Cha Seung Won" of Drama City Hall win the popularity Awards, and what is really funny

it's was when Cha Seung Won apologise to JGS fan because he did not win this awards

sorry but it's true that the fan of JGS was really loudly at the SBS awards (in a good way so he is lucky) tongue.gif

here is the video from the DC gallery:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...BV9E8j8mnSsA0bA

oh ! and for some people who are curious to know at who PSH was looking (from the picture)

it was at a little kids

(you can see it at the video)

and Happy New Years again everyone

and another one also in YAB thread

Insted, here if you want JGS reaction when they show all the couples nominated for "the best Drama Awards couple":

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jgs&a...page=9&bbs=

thanks so much for replying.. :D :D :D

Thank you karrenstar for translating PSH's long cyworld entry!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

The first part where she thanked her family was very warming to read. She has such a loving family so it's no wonder our girl turned out to be such a good and filial daughter.

It's sweet that she consoled her manager. I like the fact that her manager's young so it's not just a business relationship between the two of them but that of good friends that have fun and support each other.

The best part is that she sounds very wise...she sees past the superficial recognitions (ahem! SBS awards) and truly appreciates the fans that she's garnered and vows to work harder in the future. Gotta love that spirit.

And finally, I <3 <3 <3 the shoutout to her You're Beautiful castmates.