❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest karrenstar

thank you for posting the pics from her CY

HongKi is cute as usual!!!

re cjoey: ohh!! sorry I didn't realize my mistake. thanks for clearing that up for me :)

She updated her CY entry as well just now

이젠 아역이 아닌

성인으로서의 첫걸음

어제 그 첫걸음을

인정받았다. ^^

Translation:

I am no longer a kid,

I took my first step to adulthood, growing up

Yesterday I took my first step

It was the step of recognition ^^

she seems quite happy!

thank yuo for posting the pics from her CY

HongKi is cute as usual!!!

She updated her CY entry as well just now

Translation:

I am no longer a kid,

I took my first step to adulthood, growing up

Yesterday I took my first step

It was the step of recognition ^^

she seems quite happy!

Thank you for posting and translating this

I am so happy that she decide to look at the bright side and feel better now

Thanks everyone for posting pictures ( you know who you are :P)

It's new year and I was depressed for the award. I hope we are just reading and thinking too much, since I want her to be happy and always smile brightly

I hope she will choose a good project soon so we can see her again ;)

Guest karrenstar

you're welcome!

I think Shin Hye is a very mature girl

She may be really unhappy from the awards show, and people around her are unhappy too[eg her manager]

but she can still remain optimistic

whether it is a cover for her sadness, or she is trying to make people around her feel better,

I think she is doing a great job.

Rather than fretting miserably and pouring out her unhappy thoughts, she chose this mature way

This makes me more proud of our lovely Shin Hye!!

Support her 100% Shin Hye Happy New Year to you and all of you guys!

May the good Lord bless and keep you all :)

Guest taenum

cheer up SH sister i know you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm the fan of her since i saw tree of heaven. she made me cry many scene in that series.

she made me fall in love with her in YAB.

i'm a girl but i think i really like her.

cheer up SH!!!!!!!!

Guest karrenstar

ShinHye's updated CY photos has captions underneath

can anyone kindly translate them? I can only translate half of the meanings 'cause my Korean isn't that good[i'm Chinese, only know 30% Korean...><]

c85ed9350fbc150a5bb5f5aa.jpg

this one talks about someone who has a conversation with her about her hair length. The person[i dunno who though] suggests that long hair is better for her and she is wondering about it

5ed3283219bbc772ad4b5fb1.jpg

this one talks about her costume changes at the SBS Music Awards. She was the MC with Heechul and YongHwa and she talked about how complicated the costumes were

825bf60928140901e92488b7.jpg

this one is easier to translate[cuz it's short haha!!]

it says it was the first time she was a MC in a music award show[Melon] and she was super excited/anxious!

f7b04644a6829417cffca3b7.jpg

HongKi jokes that the little girl who got the child star award is his little daughter. He asks ShinHye whether the look alike. Haha!!

[side note: I love Hongki. he always makes people around him laugh. It's awesome that ShinHye knows him, so she won't feel unhappy whenever he is around. such as at the awards show. I hope Hong Ki brought her lots of laughter that night]

Guest jasmine-0

Happy new year :rolleyes:

But

I is not happy :blink:

I feel sad since yesterday

Truth

If been JGS Nice with PSH More

Perhaps I would feel all this sadness

I'd be feeling better

Perhaps behind the scenes is different from what we saw

But what I saw did not makes me happy :(

She was very beautiful

In my opinion, deserve the best always :blush:

Guest ishtargoddess

Hi guys. I usually just lurk around here but after last night's awards show, I can't help but give my two cents...

What PSH wrote in her cy just made me love her even more. I admire her maturity, her optimism and the candid way she looks at things. Always sensible, always positive and always so poetic to articulate her feelings like that. Heck, when I was 20, I don't remember being so mature like that!

I don't know her personally but I hope I do because since I discovered her in YAB and learn about her each day, I love what I'm seeing so far. She seems to be a level-headed girl with a good heart.Sweet but with an undeniable spunk. It doesn't hurt that she is so talented, too. I think she's at par with JGS because like him, she also has a flair in singing, acting, hosting and dancing. The total package. And I have confidence that before long, her star will shine as brightly as his, too. It will just be a matter of time.

She might not have received the kind of credit she so deserves last night but at least she got recognized. And from her point of view (from her cyworld post), I think she is okay with that for now. Step by step, she knows the importance of taking things slowly but surely. Inferring from her post, she sees the recognition as another step towards her goal. There's no trace of sadness or bitterness in there. Just pure gratefulness of another blessing that lands in her lap, no matter how simple and silly it may seem to others. Just what she said in one of her earlier interviews when YAB was still airing, I think she is just being contented, not wanting to be greedy. Always thankful. That's our Shin Hye.

As for JGS's actions towards her last night, I say, the guy looked pretty torn. Like a teenager with a bad case of first love blues, unsure of what to do and trying to appear cool when he's definitely spazzing about her inside. LOL. Of course, that's just me and my fangirl mind thinking out loud.

Sorry for the lengthy post. To everyone who loves PSH/YAB/TaeNyu, thanks for all the goodies. You always make the fangirl in me happy.

Guest 13sunshine

btw, congrats on our 100 pages guys! and on New Year day! xDD

Shin Hye is such a goddess!

1fbvcl.jpg

Shin Hye wrote a reallyyyyyyy long message on her cy *mostly saying thanks to people around her*.....the last paragraph she talks about her manager it's so sweet!!! *i think she read what he wrote on his cy*.....last sentence she wrote "Let us cheer up!!" haha how cute just love love this girl personality!

Guest jaimejgs

Thanks everyone for the pictures and updates on our Shin Hye. Her cyworld message makes me so proud of her. Optimism is the best way to look at life. Gosh I can't say how much I love her. I wish she had gotten a more prestigeous award but like she said, a little at a time, there is no need to be greedy, but oh she deserves so much more than SBS gave her. She is up there with Geun Suk. Man, she deserves sooooo much more!!

Ahh, I really wonder what is going on between jgs and her. I hope we are just taking this and blowing it out of proportion and there is really nothing going on.

Still I'm so sad and disappointed not only for her but for them (jgs and psh) not getting the couple award. Geun suk was so disappointed too. Someone made a gif of jgs's reaction and it was soo transparent how he felt. I soo am not liking SBS right now. Well I hope this next year will bring our Shin Hye much love and fortune in everything that she decides to do. Everone, have a wonderful incoming year and hope to see everyone on this thread spreading and sharing our love of Shin Hye!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! SHIN HYE Fighting!! Shin hye fans fighting!!

Guest ore0_gal

Happy New Year everyone!

I can't seem to find the vid where JGS was singing will you marry me. Help anyone?

I have to say last night JGS and PSH was unusually awkward with each other... LOL!

Guest jasmine-0

I wish her happiness

Deserves all the best

I will wait

Hear a beautiful thing

Happened to her PSH

Or also looking forward to hear the beautiful thing about PSH & JGS :blush:

We must be Optimistically

And encourage them B)

I've been trying to justify it this way to make myself feel better. The award was technically called "New Star" and not "New Comer" A new comer is when you've just come into the industry like just debuted, but a new star is you're the face to look out for in the coming years. Like how Hollywood have the "It girls/stars" every year or so, where they've been around acting, but it's due to a recent break out role that shoots them up to even more recognition and popularity. It's a step up from being a new comer. With the exception of Jung Yong Hwa, I think the rest of the winners of that award have been around doing acting before no?

Oh and you guys are right about the weirdness with JGS, it was like he was purposely avoiding her. Other than the parts where he had to "do his job" and interviewed and put on a show during the performance, he didn't even make a little eye contact in congratulations or anything to SH, especially after being so happy with HK and YW. It was really strange.

Regarding the award ceremony yesternight, I actually think the main reason was because she wasn't feeling well and her body is in pain; but we Cannot disregard the fact that she was upset. And I MUST say that Shinhye is really really good at 'disguising' her pain and disappointment, didn't you realize everytime when she's on the verge of crying she actually force herself to hold back and then 3 seconds later, she's back with a smile as though nothing at all happened. That is really professionalism, she know she mustn't cry in front of nation tv. Even if she feels unwell, she'll only do it at home, she knows she mustn't show it to people and let people worry about her. She's a really goooooood girl, and I mean really, good. So Sensible Shinhye, at such tender age.

And I agree with ruby_red19-chan, there were quite a number of sunbae-nims on stage as well, they've all acted in numerous dramas. I will actually think it's more of like the Hollywood's "It Star" of the future years to come. New Star & Newcomer is a little weeny bit different, imo. But nonetheless, we cannot eliminate the fact that Shinhye and her manager must be upset over just, 1 award after Shinhye's hard work and efforts? That's really not so fair. BL and WT got so many awards <_<

I'm glad on the first day of 2010, Shinhye's back to her bouncy self. She should be feeling better after a night's rest. Next time try not to push so hard already.

Geunsuk They were definitely plain strange with their behaviours yesternight. zzz :huh:

&I agree -- Yonghwa was the one who gave his support to her without fail. -heartwarming-

2010 anticipating Shinhye!

In years to follow, you'll emit your own light.

You'll shine.

*edits*

Has the video clip of GS singing a short "Will you marry me" been uploaded? Or is it even floating anywhere on earth :lol:

Guest didienazrin

A lot of things has been said by fellow friends here that I can't agree more, i'm running out of words to say..

I love GMN to bits, she's adorable despite being clumsy,.. but PSH has even more substance, and she's beautiful the way she is.. I can't help but feeling heartbroken seeing her line up in the same line with fellow A.N.Jell because she deserves so much more (not that I hate seeing SW and Jeremy up there, because they totally deserved that!).. I don't want to speculate whether her near tears situation was out of happiness or frustration, but seeing her manager's cyworld entry, my initial thought was not wrong indeed. How can a person like her not being chosen in the same league with JGS, LSG, HHJ in top 10 star, but resorted to newstar instead? Call me bias but I really cannot apprehend the situation.

But she always mended our hearts with her cheerful message in her cyworld, made me almost bursting to tears..

As much as I want TaeNyu to be together, last night some sort of give the same vibe as the tremendously popular couple of ChunHyang-MongRyong whereby people wishing them to be together from all angles (who doesn't love the adorable Jae Hee, anyway?).. but they end up not really talking in the end show awards afterall.. It's really frustrating for vulnerable fan hearts like me, who sees them both beyond perfect for each other...

but then again, who are we to judge and plan for their world, right? as much as I can be contented seeing Shin Hye happy, if things don't turn out the way we (the fans) wanted, i hope i can be contented with whomever comes their way in the future..

ermmm.. why suddenly my post becomes depressingly sad?

cheer up!

i dont want to spam with sad entries/posting..

One split second, SH was eyelocking on him.. not sure where were his eyes though (seems on SH, but he might look the person beside her)

awards01.jpg

awards03.jpg

And this is when she look so content and glowing (her eyes were on JGS)

LMJ who JGS chosed over PSH in the champagne show at the back - both of the girls wore red!

I love SH even more with her optimistic comment. Good job girl!

pshcheer.jpg

hi all.... went to park shin hye cy and she has a new diary entry... has this been posted?

안녕하세요 . 박신혜입니다.

2010년 새해가 되었습니다.

2009년이 바로 어제였는데 이젠 작년이 되어버렸네요.

음 ... 한분한분 감사한분들께 이렇게나마 감사인사를 드립니다.

우선 미남이시네요 총 책임을 맡아주시고 힘을 불어넣어주신 책임프로듀서 조남국 CP님 .. 감사합니다.

주위에서 너무 어리지 않냐는 이야기에도 불구하고 처음부터 끝까지 믿어주신 홍성창 감독님 .. 멍멍이는 감독님을 잊지 못할거에요.

감독님 덕분에 미남이를 만날 수 있었고, 이렇게 즐겁게 연기를 할 수 있다는걸 다시 느끼게 해주신 감독님 ,, 감사합니다. ^^

그리고 미남이를 너무 예쁘고 사랑스럽게 그려주신 홍미란, 홍정은 작가님 .. 저에게 다른거 다 필요없으니 건강만해다오 .. 라고 하셨던 .. 분량이 너무 많아 힘들거라며 .. 어느회에서는 정말 한씬만 빠지고 다 나왔다며 미안하다며 .. 조금 분산시키고 싶으나 미남이가 없어선 안되 어쩔 수 없다며 ... 걱정해주셨던 작가님들 .. 전 정말 행복했어요. 모든 사람들이 부러워했는걸요 ... ^^

더 열심히 해서 다음에도 꼭 작가님들과 그리고 홍감독님과 다시 일하고싶습니다.

멜로연기의 디테일함을 잡아주시고 살려주신 부성철 감독님 ... 조금 더 어른이 될 수 있게 도와주셔서 감사합니다.

감독님께서 해주신 말씀 잊지 않고 열심히 할게요 ^^ 너무 많아 적지 못했지만 우리 미남이시네요 모든 스탭분들이 있어

미남이시네요가 존재했다는걸 전 절대 잊지 못할겁니다. 정말 너무 감사합니다 .. ^^

에뛰드 CF 인연으로 만난 스타일리스트 서수경 실장님 .. 수경언니 .. 드라마 들어가기 전부터 컨셉 하나하나 디테일한 아이템들까지티격태격하며 맞춰가던 우리였는데 .. 정말 언니였기에 미남이 스타일이 탄생했어.... 고맙다는 인사도 제대로 못했는데 ..

드라마가 끝나자마자 연말 시상식 준비하느라 12월 초부터 드레스 픽업에 악세서리 픽업에 구두 픽업에 .. 정말 바빴던 우리 언니... 우리 .. 의상피팅만 열댓번을 넘게하고 .. 심지어 크리스마스까지 반납하고 의상 준비해준 우리 언니 ... 정말 대한민국 최고의 스타일리스트야 ... ^^ 내가 더 노력할게 앞으로도 잘 부탁해 ♥ 그리고 현장에서 정말 피곤하고 고생많은데도 하나하나 다 챙겨준 우리 란이언니, 겉으론 쎈척하면서도 마음은 무지여린 우리 유정언니 .. 막내언니지만 꼼꼼하게 잘 챙겨주는 왕 귀여운 울 선경언니도 ... 너무 고마워 .. ^^ 그리고 못난이 얼굴 예쁘게 메이크업 해주시는 제니하우스 우리 부원장님 .. 피부메이크업이 예술입니다 >_<

드라마찍는 중에 만났음에도 불구하고 너무 예뻐해주셔서 너무 감사해요 ^^ 그리고 새벽출근 마다않고 드라마 찍을때 미남이를 완성시켜준 울 미경쌤 , 머리 너무 예쁘게 매일 스타일링해주시는 우리 민희쌤, 현장에서 메이크업과 헤어 망가지지 않게 늘 옆에 딱 붙어서 도와준 지문오빠, 수현언니, 조아언니... 고마워요. 맨날 내 옆에 있어줘>_<

새로운 가족 아바ENT 나중에 서로가 생각한 목표를 향해 열심히 힘써주시는 이정희 대표님과 소속사 식구분들 감사합니다 ...

운명처럼 다시 만난 우리였지 은영언니 ... ^^ 분명 난 14살 꼬마였는데 이젠 언니의 키를 훌쩍 넘겨버리고 21살이 되었네 ..

맨날 투정부려 미안하고 잔소리 한다고 에붸붸붸 하는 날 위해서 열심히 뛰어줘서 고마워요. 우리의 만남이 헛되지 않게 열심히 할게 .. ^^ 우리 올 해 열심히 해서 한걸음 더 나아가자 !!!

없어서는 안될 내 친구들 .. 유리,민영,세희,민지,윤지 또다른 유리 그리고 현준이 은정이 지빈이 ... 사랑하는 50기 내 동기들 ..

앞으로 이 험한 세상 너희들이 있다면 난 두렵지 않아 큭 ! 고맙고 .. 또 고마워 .. ^^ 우리 모두 각자의 위치에서 최고가 되자 !!

늘 뒤에서 든든하게 지켜주고 무뚝뚝하지만 딸래미 애교에는 사르륵 녹아주시는 울 아부지

피곤하실텐데도 새벽까지 기다려주고 나갈때는 내 모든걸 다 챙겨주고 눈물의 기도로 지켜준 울 엄마 ...

우리가족 중 제일 나한테 무뚝뚝하고 무심한 척 하면서 밖에서는 엄청 챙기고 날 사랑해준 울 오빠도 .....

광주에서 응원해주시는 울 할아버지 할머니 모든 가족들 .. 너무 고맙고 사랑해요 ... >_<

추운날씨에도 불구하고 언제 어디서든 내 얼굴이 되어 모든걸 도와준 우리 별빛천사 식구여러분 ...

감사합니다 ... 따로 홈페이지에 글을 올릴까 하다 .. 여기에 같이 올립니다..

여러분도 저에게 있어 너무 감사한 분들이니까요 ... ^^ 어제 밖에서 3시간 넘게 기다려주신 여러분들 ...

다들 아프진 않은지 걱정되요 ... 공연때도 남아서 뒷정리해주시고 리퀘스트에도 많은 사랑 보내주신것도 감사한데

봉사활동까지 마다않고 두 팔 걷고 도와주시고 ... 어제 .. 정말 너무 감동받았어요 . 감사합니다.

부족한 저이지만 앞으로 더 열심히 해서 여러분 사랑에 보답할게요 ... ^^ 여러분이 진정한 별빛천사입니다 ♡

정전일때도 열심히 달려주시는 우리 신혜갤도 너무 고마워요 .

공카면 어떻고 갤이면 어떻습니까 .. 모두 너무 감사한 분들인걸요 ... ^^

드라마가 끝났음에도 불구하고 미남이가 아닌 신혜마저도 사랑해주신 미남갤도 .. 너무 감사합니다 ^^

박신혜를 사랑해주신 모든분들께 너무 감사합니다. 2010년 더 열심히 하겠습니다.

아 빼먹었다.

18c영국남자 르네장

반짝반짝 빛나는 홍스타

볼수록 매력적 볼매정

와방 귀여운 애교짱 유짱

유쾌상쾌통쾌 매력만점 수은언니

너무 가녀리면서도 강한 그린언니

미남이시네요의 최강 배우 !!

뒤에서 팍팍 힘을 실어주신 최란선배님, 김성령선배님, 정찬선배님, 김인권 선배님 감사합니다 .. ^^

마지막으로 .... 오빠 .. ^^

너무 속상해 하지마 오빠 ... 오빠가 있어서 지금 내가 있는거잖아 ... 오빠가 아니였으면 .. 내 팔랑팔랑 갈대같은 변덕 누가 받아줬을까 ... 내 멍때림도 ... 내 눈빛만 보고도 내가 뭘 원하는지 ...내게 좋은거 미리 챙겨주고 내가 싫어하는거 미리 가려주고 오빠가 아니였으면 절대 불가능한거였어 .. 오빠니까 .. 내 장점 내 단점 ... 다 커버해줄 수 있는 사람이 오빠니까 ... 가능한거야 ...

우리 인정 받았잖아 ..다른사람들 눈엔 보이지 않았지만 우리가 만난분들 만나지 못한분들 얘기로만 들은 많은 분들께도 앞으로의 가능성을 인정받았잖아 ... ^^ 우린 이제부터 시작인거야 .. 오빠가 함께해줘서 시작도 가능했어 .. 그동안 좋은 길을 만들어줘서 고마워 .. 나 그 길 믿고 열심히 할게 .. 같이 .. 열심히 하자 ! 우리 서로의 목표를 달성해야지 >_<?!

대한민국 최고의 매니저와 모든사람들에게 인정받는 배우가 되는 그날까지 ... ! 우리 힘내자 !!!!!!!!!!

hope somebody can translate :D

Happy 100 pages to SH!!!! This thread is moving fast and I love it

And I can't not agree will all of you said.

One thing that made me fall in love more and more with this girl everyday cause she really mature for her age (yeah, I am talking about kindness, graceful , humbleness, and optimism and much more) not to say that her unlimited talent. I am really glad that she wrote that in cy. She knows that if she's unhappy, people around her 'd feel as bad so she decided make it better and be graceful for it.

I run out of word to say how much I love her and all the reasons why(which I nonstop said too many times everyday). She 's just too perfect and I NEVER love/fan-girling any celibrity at all until SH and suprisingly she is so much younger than me. That's why I can't the fact that she have so many haters (out of jealousy) out there so I actually went to youtube, argued and made things right with them. Yeah call me crazy , I won't deny but how can't someone not love her? I just can't stand that fact. I am going insane for her and it's so worthy.

Thanks for posting her new cf pix and all the goodies, I really can't wait ...

And thank you again to all of you to make this thread such a warm place to visit and share lovable opinions. You guys made this happen and I am sure she 'd be touch if she know how much we love her. :)

Ps: PLEASE! PLEASE! COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE HER DIARY? YOUR WORK WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED... THANK YOU

Guest MissMellis

13sunshine: Thanks so much for the pics and the update! She is indeed a

goddess with a lovely personality! Gotta love this girl! <3

Michibangs: Thanks so much for posting her diary entry here. Hope somebody will

translate it for us!~

And congrats for our 100th page! <3

Guest letscolortheworld

i didnt watch the show live so i was kinda late about the news.

i was sad because dwoji-tokki couple didnt win the best couple award but IN OUR HEARTS THEY'RE ALWAYS THE BEST COUPLE. it was funny reading all those theories you guys made. in jgs' thread they keep talking about mama jang(i love it the way we call his mother mamajang :3) mama jang should really teach jgs some lesson. why is he so distant to her? hmm.

park shin hye is really someone to be idolize. she's optimistic hard working kind(jgs you better hold on tight to the no. 1 spot or else) its so cool that we're fangirling over girl :))))))))))))) in 2010 i wish for prosperity to our beloved park shin hye , jang geun suk, hongki, jung yong hwa and to everyone.

happy new year!!!! stay healthy everyone :)))