❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest 13sunshine

Today GS is a little indifferent of SH, in my opinion. Maybe he is trying to avoid rumors :(

I can see that too...hmm

not like normal...except well when he took the mic and went to her during the song...but really...said "Saranghae" to the camera not her? i was so waiting for the saranghae part too!

thought they got to countdown together, only 3 A.N.JELL got to said their blessing to each other, GS is on stage with 2 other girls...haha.....

Guest 13sunshine

He won Popular award : )

HK and YH went up stage to congrats him and hugged him

but Shin Hye didn't T__T

though she was smiling so sweet while he gave out his speech! hey thanks camera man to have a close up on her!

i feel so bad, Shin Hye should have win other awards too beside New Star ;.;

whatever, Shin Hye is the best : D

she is just so pretty tonight!!! even i'm a girl, I can't help looking at her!!! so no doubt about Geun Suk! haha

congrats.gif

New Star Award

Park Shin Hye

Lee Hongki

Jung Yonghwa

Top 10 Star Award

Jang Geun Suk

Netizen Popularity Award

Jang Geun Suk

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ENTIRE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL CAST!!

Although I really wanted PSH and JGS to win Best Couple Award (seriously, SBS, couldn't you hand out 2 Best Couples? You cheat and give out numerous acting awards for Special Project, Special Drama, Serial Drama, Best Actor and Daesung but you can't give us 2 Best Couples? Booooo!)

Thank you for sharing!!! I can see how happy Sukkie is when he's around his ANJELL members. He looks very very proud of them kekekeke

Hahaha guys chill out! I believe JGS got reason not to show his affection towards our Shin Hye tonite. He knows as an MC, thousands of viewers are eyeing on him and his every-tiny-little-movement! Just a few closeness between them oredi could not escape sharp eyes from fangirls *wink at HC*, can u imagine how it would be if he gave us more fan service?

Don't know about u guys, but for me, probably my first new year day would be at hospital (due to suffocation) if that was the case LOL~~~~ :lol:

Overall I'm satisfied with tonight! Thanks Shin Hye & Geun Suk, u two have made my last day of year 2009 so special :wub:

Good luck in year Twenty Ten!!!

Is it even possible? I think PSH got prettier after the filming of You're Beautiful ended. Maybe she's no longer as stressed. But she's still so busy!

So, anyone know what's her schedule like for January? I'm looking forward to seeing her in CFs since I'm sure she's gotten a lot of love calls from various companies.

Guest 13sunshine

Yeah i was pretty sure on the SBS gayo daejun night that she couldn't possibly get any prettier than that but I was wrong!!

and i was waiting for the awards show to end to post this, it's new Etude House CF that just got released

1532zdk.jpg

i couldn't find the captures anywhere though...

but lol, on this one, TK said "You guys watch!! This is Hwang Tae Kyung's girlfriend!!"

Guest mndymah

Hi everyone

I've read so much about the awards show already. It was so funny. Checking this forum made me as nervous as when I am checking my grades. I am really disappointed that they didn't win best couple! And it seems that Shin Hye and Geun Seuk were not acting intimate tonite. I guess I will have to be the judge of that. I think Shin Hye is a new star for SBS.

Is there a kind soul who will upload the full show in torrent file? PLEASE! I am really desperately wanting to watch it even if I will get disappointed.

lol 13sunshine!! it's hillarious :lol:

good thing to start my new year (yeah it's already 1st Jan 2010 at my place)

the wording beside the hand was written as? can read the first word only.. (i'm still having difficulties reading hangul specially those like hand written type. got confused with the characters) and what does the sentence means?

tq

Hi everyone

I've read so much about the awards show already. It was so funny. Checking this forum made me as nervous as when I am checking my grades. I am really disappointed that they didn't win best couple! And it seems that Shin Hye and Geun Seuk were not acting intimate tonite. I guess I will have to be the judge of that. I think Shin Hye is a new star for SBS.

Is there a kind soul who will upload the full show in torrent file? PLEASE! I am really desperately wanting to watch it even if I will get disappointed.

The torrent link for the first part of the show could be found here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=15193793

I'm sure someone will have a torrent for the second part soon.

@13Sunshine: SERIOUSLY?!? Is that a real Etude CF?!? OMGoodness!! Spazzzzz So cute and so appropriate, hehe :wub::lol:

Guest 13sunshine

the wording beside the hand was written as? can read the first word only.. (i'm still having difficulties reading hangul specially those like hand written type. got confused with the characters) and what does the sentence means?

tq

it said "Don't be covet, she's mine!" haha

@13Sunshine: SERIOUSLY?!? Is that a real Etude CF?!? OMGoodness!! Spazzzzz So cute and so appropriate, hehe :wub::lol:

Yeah for real :D

i saw it on the korean cf site too but because they required to log in to watch so i wasn't able to watch it

oh look!!

35j9u8p.jpg

qyfiuf.jpg

he is unusual strange today...no..they are strange today...

i mean you could tell right away after watch all the closeness of the BTS and now today they're just so distant to each other...

Ahh Shinhye's back to being a girl ^^ yay!

Waiting for the CF. just get JGS back into the Etude endorsement with her already.

Oh, will a We Got Married be suitable for them? Will the MBC producers ever cast them soon. It's such a good opportunity now... what's with only 2 couples remaining. if UEE and Ga-in from B.E.G and Jo-kwon from 2AM could do it back then, I don't see why Shinhye and Geunsuk cannot though. -_- Unless I have a worm!

Guest 13sunshine

Ahh Shinhye's back to being a girl ^^ yay!

Waiting for the CF. just get JGS back into the Etude endorsement with her already.

Oh, will a We Got Married be suitable for them? Will the MBC producers ever cast them soon. It's such a good opportunity now... what's with only 2 couples remaining. if UEE and Ga-in from B.E.G and Jo-kwon from 2AM could do it back then, I don't see why Shinhye and Geunsuk cannot though. -_- Unless I have a worm!

omg okay i tried to not to spam SH's thread today i promise but you spoke out my mind!!! I was hoping they will be on WGM since the day YB ended. It will be a dream come true really, if they got cast T__________T. Imaging how many sweet moments they will have!!!!! can we somehow request a couple to MBC? or did they let netizen choose couple at all?

and yup, EH should get JGS back!

edit :

Shin Hye's captures

dloqdt.jpg

i3rvk9.jpg

155m0lj.jpg

God knows how many time I said she's beautiful

14msuwh.jpg