❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest 13sunshine

I stayed up the whole night!!! it's now 10:10AM at my place......now i need to go to sleep!

my mom was yelling at me at 7AM this morning because i'm still up!

but all i was thinking was I need to be up to see our Shin Hye and Super Junior!!!!!!!!!!

haha i'm expect to be yell at again on the 31st lol *my mom love to check the room in the middle of the night ㅡㅡ;;*

but i had fun fangirling over SH today!

please update this thread with pictures, now i'm going to sleep!

good night and good morning everyone! : D

Guest jaimejgs

Ahhh..Shin Hye was so beautiful throughout the whole show. I liked her best in the first black dress. I wish we saw more of the MCs. I'm a little confused though, I watched the whole show, three hours of it, and I didn't see the parts with the three of them in white (Shin Hye wearing a tiara). Was this cut out? That's unfortunate. I really wanted to see that.

I lol at all the comments about Mama Jang...I was thinking pretty much along the same line too. TK must be jealous...I mean, she was so beautiful and stuck in the middle of two hot guys!!

wow @ no. of visitors to here..... :o

I know a difference. If you don't look good on the photos, that's because you look better in person. If you look good on the photos, you look best in person.

Shinhye is like that.

Do I smell vinegar from SGJ oops I hv backwards spelling habit :P my kitchen?? :lol: :lol:

Guest lot_lot

hey all, thanks for all the pictures and recaps from the show. I've been a silent lurker, but a Shin Hye fan. I found the full video of the 'Will You Marry Me' video on Lee Seung Gi's thread. The video was posted by tryp96

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItJvNBV-efs

source: ytube // credit: jasoncoolv3

Shin Hye looked beautiful and I love the multiple costume changes.

@13Sunshine and Pongky: Thanks for uploading the pictures and the link to the PSH&LSG dancing Youtube video!

@lot_lot: Thank you! That is a great video!

@ ore0_gal & 13Sunshine: JGS will no doubt break his television after seeing that dance! But it's a good thing that his fanclub bought him a new 50 inch plasma! LOL His fans have clairvoyant powers.

@del32: LOL I agree with all that you said!

I have such a huge PSH bias. Even though I don't want JGS to be with anyone else, I actually love it when PSH is paired with other hot guys like Lee Seung Gi and Jaejoong and Taegoon and the list goes on. PSH will be my eternal girl bias.

Don't worrry to all who feels like it's over! Because 2 more days, just 2 more, we'd get to see our fav. couple on stage again, and what else? A.N.JELL!!

Guest Prada_loh

She is really beautiful. I am so envy with her. She looks better here compare to Melon Music Awards and she got more sponsors too. Why JGS was not the MC. <_<

SBS Gayo Daejun on Youtube:

Hi gems, may I know where you've watched the show? By? I would like to know how you could download it so fast.

Thanks.

Hi gems, may I know where you've watched the show? By? I would like to know how you could download it so fast.

Thanks.

I didn't download this...I got the videos from ELFZoNE, a Youtube channel maintained by SuJu fans. Those guys sure are fast!

@13Sunshine, MissMellis and Pongky: Thanks for uploading the pictures and the link . I stay up the whole nite just for them :P

Looking at her so beautiful and being around by all the hot boy, I wonder how will he react with her ( or his co-host) in the Drama Award (~~to-revenge~~~ ) :lol:

I have such a huge PSH bias. Even though I don't want JGS to be with anyone else, I actually love it when PSH is paired with other hot guys like Lee Seung Gi and Jaejoong and Taegoon and the list goes on. PSH will be my eternal girl bias.

I cant agree with you more. You just said words out of my mouth. Thank you Call me bias but The list can go on and she seems to have goos chemistry with anyone ( **cough**like**tonight**).

Don't worrry to all who feels like it's over! Because 2 more days, just 2 more, we'd get to see our fav. couple on stage again, and what else? A.N.JELL!!

I know, so excited and yes, it's will be another night w/o sleep again. ... I feel like YB all over again :) Anyone with me?

See the power of ANjell... it 's scary hehe :lol::lol:

Guest MissMellis

More pics:

sbshd27.th.jpgsbshd28.th.jpgsbshd29.th.jpgsbshd210.th.jpg

Credit: DC A.N.Jell

Gems: Thanks so much for the links! Woah, they sure are fast. I wonder if

I should jon the files and extract PSH's parts and upload it to our

Youtube channel?

It sure was fun spazzing with you guys tonight. Looking forward to the 31st :D

Gems: Thanks so much for the links! Woah, they sure are fast. I wonder if

I should jon the files and extract PSH's parts and upload it to our

Youtube channel?

It sure was fun spazzing with you guys tonight. Looking forward to the 31st :D

That's a great idea! I wish I could help but I'm not good at technical stuff.

& Yes! The 31st will be dynamite, with the whole crew present. Hwang Taekyung, feel free to exact your revenge on the pig-rabbit that turned into a social butterfly :P

Guest rona4teen

annyeong. ^^

dunno where to start actuaLLy.

i'm currentLy backreading Like 5 pages & watching cuts from the SBS Gayo Daejun.

our ShinHye is beyond gorgeous!! can't even think of an appropriate word to use.

i shaLL comment Later after i finish aLL the backreading & watching. ^^

btw, i reaLLy envy you guys for watching it Live. X__X i had some famiLy business this evening so i wasn't abLe to watch it on Live streaming. bummer. X__X

------------------

done backreading. ^^

thanks so much to everyone who posted the gorgeous pics of ShinHye!

i Love aLL of her outfits tonight! & i Love that she had hair extentions. she Looked even more gorgeous. she is indeed a goddess! ^____^

but i guess my favorite outfit wouLd be the one in LSG's 'wiLL you marry me'. not onLy is she wearing pink (w/c is my favorite coLor btw.), it suits her quite weLL. & her hair & headdress is reaLLy pretty. kyaaaa~ can't get enough of her!! i'm running out of adjectives to describe our ShinHye tonight. ke ke ke~

you're an angeL! thank you so much!!! ^____^

i was just about to ask where can i watch the whoLe show cause i'm dying to see aLL ShinHye's MC cuts!!

Park Shin Hye looks amazingly gorgeous at the award ceremony =D The picture of her wearing a tiara makes her look like a princess :blush: i love the dress she wore for Lee Seung Gi's performance ^^ so stunning! If only Jang Geun Suk was there to see her :rolleyes:

Guest MissMellis

^ Wow! You're fast too :D Thanks for doing this, Ellie

I still can't get over how great everyone looked last night. Especially Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa. Heechul looked good for the most part and then he had to wear that hair piece :blink::wacko: But he wouldn't be Heechul w/o his quirkiness.

The two newbie MCs managed to do a good job and their hyung was definitely a nice and encouraging guide. Hope JYH and PSH will have more MC gigs in the future.

Guest 13sunshine

Shin Hye updated her cy 0-0

just the title and the column

Title said "I want to watch a movie"

Column said :

"Actress, The Taoist Wizard, No Mercy,

Sherlock Holmes, Avatar, The Executioner, Secret,

The White Night, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, Girl Friends,... etc There are many movies

that I want to see but...a person to watch with....*"

*i'm not sure about the "a person to watch with" sentence but i think that's what she said (볼 사람이)...i think she's saying that there are many movies she want to watch but have no one to watch it with her *hmmmmm........she seems to forgot about someone? haha*

seeing from all the dresses she wore last night, i'm still amazed that they managed to make her chest looks so small in YB...it must be hurt :mellow: *don't shoot me, i'm not a pv lol*