❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hai tamaharuchan, can you tell me how to write in hangul PSH Love's Request? I'm PM-ing cute girl, asking her help to look for the torrent link for the show, and she ask me to write it in Hangul, and will try to find the link for us...

Or maybe anyone here who could write it in Hangul...please help....thanks in advance :)

Here it is :

박신혜 사랑의 리퀘스트

credit cecilia ^^

hope that helps!!

Here it is :

박신혜 사랑의 리퀘스트

credit cecilia ^^

hope that helps!!

Thanks tamaharuchan and cecilia, but sad to say that cute girl couldnt find the link...I guess we have to wait for youtube than :)

Guest miniejungle

the YT Links of the whoLe show are posted in the first page. ^^

thanks rona4teen and agie for the link... but this is without sub.. :)

nevermind i managed to backlog and found the link: http://www.olivetv.co.kr/olivevod/search_v...&timecode=0

could someone please update the front page with this link with sub?

Guest MissMellis

wsn: Thank you so much for the link!

rona4teen, I just downloaded the torrent and it's done. Give me an hour

and I'll upload it on youtube.

Also, please PM the PSH Youtube account. I think we will be using it for now ^^

miniejungle: I will add the link to the first page ^^

Guest rona4teen

wsn: Thank you so much for the link!

rona4teen, I just downloaded the torrent and it's done. Give me an hour

and I'll upload it on youtube.

Also, please PM the PSH Youtube account. I think we will be using it for now ^^

miniejungle: I will add the link to the first page ^^

your connection must be pretty fast! ^^ mine's a bit sLow these days. >_<

thanks so much! guess i'LL just watch that instead of the one in torrent. ^^

there, PM sent. ^__^

Guest 13sunshine

thanks so much for the torrent link!

but wow, the whole show is over 1G x.x

they said it will took me 6 hours lol

more pics

2jdrzn6.jpg

23s8yko.jpg

mj20dy.jpg

ps. it's from Love Request ^^

Guest mndymah

Wow, sooo many things happening here at the forum! Very nice pics of Shin Hye. Was she MCing for something? Can't wait to watch Love Request.

Does anyone know what is the schedule for Shin Hye these days? I know she is going to host the music awards on the 29th and then off to SBS drama awards on the 30th.

Also, I am really glad to hear that Shin Hye is getting a lot of drama offers which means she got a lot of recognition from YAB. I don't mean to be a downer but I do feel indignant about the ratings for Will It Snow for Xmas? I haven't seen the series and I shouldn't judge it but it irritates me that their ratings have now increased to mid-teens now that IRIS is over. If YAB was aired now, I feel that these would be the ratings they would be getting. It's OK. The fact that YAB maintained the same ratings all throughout the airing of IRIS and was not squashed by IRIS means they had a set of loyal fans watching it weekly. And in all honesty, even if the ratings were not as high as anticipated, I think each and every one of the cast benefitted a lot from the series.

Sorry for the rant.

Guest MissMellis

Hello all!

Sorry for the delay. I had 3 families over today >_<;

I've uploaded Love Request on our Youtube account. I only extracted and uploaded

Shin Hye cut. If anyone wants to watch the whole show on Youtube, I can upload it for you ^^

Park 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPceppSb94...feature=channel

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj60qJzoxfk...feature=channel

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwWa-XunwAY

Credit: wsn for torrent link, rona4teen for Youtube account!

Guest yozoranomukou

oh man, i just finished watching tree of heaven.

it was so sad, i cried a lot in da ending TT.TT

it's an awesome drama, but i don't think i can watch it again. it's so depressing :( but they had a lot of romantic and cute scenes tho :D

kudos to shin hye unni and lee wan. they're both great actors and great couple. they have an awesome chemistry ^^

shin hye unni hwaiting!!!! <333

thanks so much for the torrent link!

but wow, the whole show is over 1G x.x

they said it will took me 6 hours lol

more pics

http://i49.tinypic.com/2jdrzn6.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/23s8yko.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/mj20dy.jpg

edit: oh wait, never mind i just figured it out :P btw MissMellis thnx 4 posting da links!!!!!! and thnx 13sunshine for da pics!

does anyone know where i can watch/download kimcheed radish cubes with english subs?

Guest somuchinluv01

@ELLIE thank u so much for posting it in yt chanel! she is just a great actress with a good heart! she help those kids without hesitating!

and btw i just noticed the necklace that she's wearing! lols its kinda the necklace in the drama! or its just my imagination!hahhahahha!

shin hye! love u gurl! u have a big heart into those people in nepal!

and @rona4teen thank u for the torrent link! downloading it right now, 1GB going to take an hour to download..but its ok, still downloading it!

After watching Love Request, I love her more and more :) When I see her face, I feel her love for Nepal childrens. Not like other actresses, I can feel her from bottom of the heart .

"I see you" ( this sentence is from Avatar he he )

Thanks Agie for posting on youtube... She is such an angel indeed trying to help and live like the kids ( working with the rock n carry it...)

I feel so sad for the children though, they are so small. For all the hard work, they can only get a grain of corn... It's just unbelievable, terible and so sad at the same time. I feel so fortunate and blesses as I am crying. I think I am going to clean up my closet and donate my clothes in the next few days. That 's what I can do for now ( so little, I know)

And how the sub team is doing? I was just wondering if you guys are working on the "love request" project since I am dying to know what she said. You guys are fanstatic. I wish I know Korean... but too bad .

But your workd will be much appreciated !!!!

Thank you :)

Hi

Pleaseeee

I have a paragraph For JGS AND PSH

I did not understand

I would not even written in any language

I do not understand other than Arabic or English

Please

Translated paragraph

To English

This paragraph

Dear Jasmine,

It's in Vietnamese.

And it is about JGS's choice in Ideal Type World Cup on Champagne show. He chose PSH over YoonA (SNSD) and UEE. Below is one paragraph about it from allkpop:

he talked about his co-star from You're Beautiful, Park Shin Hye. He said, "We live in the same neighborhood. My mother really likes her. She even went to a psychic for a couple match between Park Shin Hye and me. They said we go together really well. Because of that, she asked me to invite Park Shin Hye over to our house."

Hope it can help :)

Guest jasmine-0

Dear Jasmine,

It's in Vietnamese.

And it is about JGS's choice in Ideal Type World Cup on Champagne show. He chose PSH over YoonA (SNSD) and UEE. Below is one paragraph about it from allkpop:

he talked about his co-star from You're Beautiful, Park Shin Hye. He said, "We live in the same neighborhood. My mother really likes her. She even went to a psychic for a couple match between Park Shin Hye and me. They said we go together really well. Because of that, she asked me to invite Park Shin Hye over to our house."

Hope it can help :)

Did this really? :o

Nice

No, this is a wonderful thing

wow . He loves park shin hye

True? :rolleyes:

Soso 0 x 10

Thank you very much

You're very nice :)

I thought That no one noticed my writing

Thank yooooou

Guest MissMellis

Hello all!

I just created a poll for the slogan voting at PSH FC! Please

go there and vote. The poll will be open for 24 hrs only!

The choises are:

1. The convergence of the fans and supporters of the lovable Korean Actress Park Shin Hye.

2. Park Shin Hye is a fun & cute Pig Rabbit!

3. The place where the star is always shining

4. A place for fans to share their love for PSH

Thanks in advance!