❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hey everyone! i'm in the midst of watching tree of heaven right now and i have to say - this girl is a powerhouse of talent!!! she can cry like no other!!! hahaha

i was watching episode 6 yesterday when her oppa asks her if she thinks the guest at the hotel is cool (for those of you who have seen the drama and remember the scene i am talking about) and she answers that yes, she thinks he's really cool - she talks/looks like go mi nam for a few seconds...just thought i'd share :D

i also wanted to watch goong s and kamcheed radish cubes, but cannot find these dramas subbed anywhere...does anyone know where i can watch them?? PLZ HELP!

also, if anyone has any other PSH recommendation, let me know! i know she's going back to school now, but i hope she picks up a new project soon!

Guest MissMellis

Subbing group name suggestion: Shinstar Subbing Squad (aka Triple S)

I know someone's already down for Chinese subs but if you need another person or pinch hitter, you can put me down :P All those years of weekend Chinese school has to pay off somehow, LOL

I think a huge part is compiling all the online videos that are spread across different websites like DCInside, youku, tudou, yotube, SBS....etc. It would be nice to have it all under one account.

Happy Christmas Eve! I'm at home munching on fresh baked cookies a la mom :D

Ooooh, I like the name! Thanks for the suggestion gems!

Actually we need so many translators as possible!~^^

Maya78, you can watch Goong S here: http://www.mysoju.com/goong-s/

And I think someone mentioned that you can watch Kimchee Radish Cubes over at vikkii ^^

i also wanted to watch goong s and kamcheed radish cubes, but cannot find these dramas subbed anywhere...does anyone know where i can watch them?? PLZ HELP!

also, if anyone has any other PSH recommendation, let me know! i know she's going back to school now, but i hope she picks up a new project soon!

Viikii has started subbing Kimcheed Radish Cubes:

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/Kimcheed#

Goong S:

raw files: http://aja-aja.com/regular/prince-hours

softsubs: http://withs2.com/view/goong-s/

Guest MissMellis

Hey guys

Ran across a video which I have never seen with Shin Hye an Geun Seuk. Seems like the timing is when they just started acting in YAB and the event is a Samsung promotion (which I think GS endorses) and he invited Shin Hye as a guest! They are so cute! The subs are in Chinese and if any of you guys want me to translate, I am very happy to and it would be nice if there is a timer!

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drG6tQIglXQ

PS Love Shin Hye in her red cap!

I can help out with the timing and encoding! Is this going to be our first project? xD

uuummmm....guys I want to help with the encoding and the uploading, but my net is slow here at the office so I can only go full speed during Thur. & Fri. .... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for helping out! It's okay since everyone can help

out on different days in the week ^^

Hi I like to help out for the subbing team but I dunno Korean ):

But if its on viikii i can help out to segment :P

Otherwise I'll just be a supporter ^^

Merry xmas and a happy new year to everyone :D

& thanks 13sunshine for sharing that pic!

she looks good ^^

Thanks for your support! <3 About the segment, I think we have

decided to upload the videos on Youtube ^^;;

hi missmellis and rona4teen..i want to join to the subbing team,but i don't know korean.let me know

what can i do,i'm willing to help and be part of shin hye team :)

merry christmas to all! :)

Hmm. We will let you know what we need help with as soon as we have started ^^

Thanks for your support!

MissMellis,

actually maybe as segmenter? i really want to learn this and this team might be able to force me to learn it right away :)

maybe we can start by listing all videos that we already have. I was able to watch some of her videos, but maybe you guys have it already.

excited already with this project :D

-shrly

That's a great idea listing down all the videos!

I'd love to join the team but I don't know Korean :(

But I can look up what 's in Vietnamese (if any) and translate :)

Sorry for cutting your post ^^;

Wah, that'd be great! Thanks!

Subbing group name suggestion: Shinstar Subbing Squad (aka Triple S)

I know someone's already down for Chinese subs but if you need another person or pinch hitter, you can put me down :P All those years of weekend Chinese school has to pay off somehow, LOL

I think a huge part is compiling all the online videos that are spread across different websites like DCInside, youku, tudou, yotube, SBS....etc. It would be nice to have it all under one account.

Happy Christmas Eve! I'm at home munching on fresh baked cookies a la mom :D

Shinstar Subbing Squad is a nice name but when it is being shortened to 'SSS' on Youtube it'd be a little inconvenient because SS501 already has a subbing team named 'SSS' too ^_^

To best avoid confusion, perhaps....Shinstar Subbing Team?

Shinhye actually also was the MC for a variety in 2008 called 'Fantasy Couple' B)

Guest MissMellis

I ran out of quotes >_<;

Hi subbing team! Is encoding the same as hard subbing? ...if it is then I can help with this one, because I have been doing it for a while now as a hobby. :rolleyes:

Yes it is. Thanks for helping out!

i think shrlyHJ's suggestion is nice. we can aLL List the videos we have of her so we'LL know what we're missing & what we can sub. ^^

i'LL start then.

though i won't List down the ones that i got from YT. ^^

Sorry for cutting your post ^^

Thanks so much for listing down the videos! I will add them to future projects ^^

Wow so exciting with our sub project...guys I realy wanna help...but i dont know anything about Korea and subbing thing...maybe I can become an uploader (but i dont know how????)....I can use my office net from Monday to Friday...and my home net from Friday to Sunday...please let me know if I can help the project...want to contribute something for our SH :D:)

I think there are some guides on how to upload and stuff around the net. I'll see

if I can find them ^^

hey guys!

is there an international fan club/forum for shinhye? if not should we organise an international fanclub/forum for her along with the subbing project?

she's got quiet a number of fans on facebook already.

There if no international forum for PSH yet. I was thinking that

maybe we should start one too esp now that we have a subbing team

and all.

hello to all the fans of Avant Hye! merry xmas guys! may u have a nice and happy season^^

me too i want to join with u guys, but the problem is i dont know korean too^^ like anyone..,, so sorry guys^^ :(

It's okay. We need supporters too!

Seems like we have so many uploaders!~

Welcome to all the newbies! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Guest mndymah

I can help out with the timing and encoding! Is this going to be our first project? xD

Hi Miss Mellis

Just want to officially say hi to you. This can be our first pilot project for subbing. The only thing I know how to do is translate but I do not know how to incorporate the subs into the video. I do know how to get the video off youtube too. I have translated articles before in the past (for leisure reasons), but this is the first time I am translating a video. I think this video won't be too hard to translate. I watched it already and I understood it! So should I just give you the script after once I'm done? And when I translate it, should I write down each time that each person spoke?

I'll be pretty available in the next 3 weeks since I am on vacation so if anyone has any videos in need of translation, please send them over.

Hi Gems

I also want to say hi to you too. I would love for your help too in translating from Chinese since I don't know all the words. Looking forward to working with you!

Merry early Xmas guys and to Shin Hye! May 2010 be an even better year for Shin Hye.

Guest MissMellis

Hi Miss Mellis

Just want to officially say hi to you. This can be our first pilot project for subbing. The only thing I know how to do is translate but I do not know how to incorporate the subs into the video. I do know how to get the video off youtube too. I have translated articles before in the past (for leisure reasons), but this is the first time I am translating a video. I think this video won't be too hard to translate. I watched it already and I understood it! So should I just give you the script after once I'm done? And when I translate it, should I write down each time that each person spoke?

I'll be pretty available in the next 3 weeks since I am on vacation so if anyone has any videos in need of translation, please send them over.

Hi Gems

I also want to say hi to you too. I would love for your help too in translating from Chinese since I don't know all the words. Looking forward to working with you!

Merry early Xmas guys and to Shin Hye! May 2010 be an even better year for Shin Hye.

Hello mndymah! You can call me Ellie from now on since we will be

working with each other. Yes, please send the script over to me once

you're done and I will be timing it. If someone else wants to encode it, please

let me know! Looking forward to working with you all! <3

Guest jaimejgs

Hi everyone. I would totally love to help out, but I'm challenged in all those areas. The only thing I know how to do is upload a video on youtube. Language wise, I know French, but that won't help in this case. So I guess, I will just be a loving and loyal SUPPORTER!! Fighting Triple S, Shin Hye!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A GREAT NEW YEAR!!

Guest sojuboy_80

Ellie, can I call you that too? anyway I am more than willing to encode it, pls just give me the vid link and the soft sub once your ready. :D

Guest ore0_gal

There if no international forum for PSH yet. I was thinking that

maybe we should start one too esp now that we have a subbing team

and all.

yep yep!

since i probably can't help out with the subbing team much, i wanna help with setting up the international forum. =D

Guest MissMellis

Proposal: Park Shin Hye International Forum

When: No date as of yet, but as soon as possible would be great!

How: I was checking out http://www.freedomain.co.nr/ and they offer a free

domain. This is great! Only thing we need to do is to come up with a name.

To remember: Creating a forum will take a lot of time and effort, there I need as many

people as possible to help me out. First thing we need to do is to come up with a name.

And then we need to start subforums and threads. We will of course need some rules and

regulations as well as admins and moderators.

If we do create this forum, it'd be a great place for fans all over the world

to join and spazz out together xD

And we'd be having a place for the subbing team to meet.

But the downside is that maybe it won't be that active since most people

hang out here in soompi.

So what do think folks? Yay or nay?

Guest ore0_gal

To remember: Creating a forum will take a lot of time and effort, there I need as many

people as possible to help me out. First thing we need to do is to come up with a name.

And then we need to start subforums and threads. We will of course need some rules and

hang out here in soompi.

i'm all in for an international forum!!! and i'll def help out with the forum side of things (since i have no clue about subbing)!!

now all we need to do is come up with the name!

Guest jaimejgs

hang out here in soompi.

count me in as well although I probably won't know what to do, but I'll try to help as much as possible.

Guest sunnychan

Hmm. We will let you know what we need help with as soon as we have started ^^

Thanks for your support!

thank you MissMellis,can i call you ellie too? :) maybe i can help to translate japanese to english?i can

speak japanese but my english is limited,and i don't know either korean,but i try my best

jaimejgs,i finally found your post here this is emma/jamerei.how are you?glad to

know you're here too to help the subbing team like me,maybe we can help them by translating japanese to english,i can speak in japanese but my english is limited;) what do you think? :)

Guest yddelight

hang out here in soompi.

Count me in!! Wish I could be of more use, but I dont know Korean, Japanese nor Chinese!! I will promise to lurk at the forum at least daily though!!

Chaiyo!

Guest HanaFMF

hang out here in soompi.

i can help out also but like others i don't know japanese, korean, or chinese. but anything other than subbing i can help out with

Hi everyone,

I'm a crazy male fan of PSH, and IT is my job. Now I want to create a forum for her.

I will buy a domain, build a website ( technically ) and I will give the fan club admin full permission to manage it. I will just work on technical part only, and fan clubs will do the rest .

So what do you thinks ? I propose some domains :

www.park-shin-hye.com ( the parkshinhye.com and parkshinhye.net were taken by someone )

www.avanthye.com

Please tell me which domain you prefer ( or propose another domain )

Hope you will like it :-)

Hi everyone,

I'm a crazy male fan of PSH, and IT is my job. Now I want to create a forum for her.

I will buy a domain, build a website ( technically ) and I will give the fan club admin full permission to manage it. I will just work on technical part only, and fan clubs will do the rest .

So what do you thinks ? I propose some domains :

www.park-shin-hye.com ( the parkshinhye.com and parkshinhye.net were taken by someone )

www.avanthye.com

Please tell me which domain you prefer ( or propose another domain )

Hope you will like it :-)

Oh goodness! You rock!

Both domain names sound good to me. Should we have a poll?

I vote for www.park-shin-hye.com because I'm a traditionalist :P

Oh goodness! You rock!

Both domain names sound good to me. Should we have a poll?

I vote for www.park-shin-hye.com because I'm a traditionalist :P

Yes, please poll and I will buy it soon . I prefer this domain too ( So we have 2 vote :) )

I know buying the domain is just the first step. Creating the forum ( and website too ) for her will cost me a lot of time. So I hope every fans will join to build it .

So I will only do if everyone like it :lol: