❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest sojuboy_80

uuummmm....guys I want to help with the encoding and the uploading, but my net is slow here at the office so I can only go full speed during Thur. & Fri. .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest YBROCKS

Hi I like to help out for the subbing team but I dunno Korean ):

But if its on viikii i can help out to segment :P

Otherwise I'll just be a supporter ^^

Merry xmas and a happy new year to everyone :D

& thanks 13sunshine for sharing that pic!

she looks good ^^

Guest rona4teen

what should be our first project? the upcoming Love Request?

totaLLy agree with this! Love Request wouLd be a great first project for the subbing team! ^^ can't wait! ^^

regarding the subbing team, though i have very LittLe experience with the timing & encoding, i reaLLy wanna heLp & Learn. so pLease guide me through it & take good care of me. ke ke ke~ ^^

here's the clip that i found from baidu

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM5NzM2MTIw...?full=true#full

thanksss!! ^^

i had fun watching the video though i hardLy understand what they were saying. ^^

because of this video, i'm Liking UEE LittLe by LittLe since she's reaLLy good friends with ShinHye. ke ke ke~

seems Like they have nicknames for each other.

UEE caLLs ShinHye "ShinHye Jju (or Chu)" & ShinHye caLLs UEE "U Jjang".

it was Lee Bum Soo. Shin Hye even reached the top 4 of his ideal girl list beating UEE, SNSD's Yuri and Hwang Jung Eum.

oh, i saw screencaps of this one from ShinHye's DC. ^^ i must say, a Lot of ceLebrities admire ShinHye. ^^

@ rona4teen and cjoey: Thanks for answering my variety show question :)

I was doing some digging around in dramawiki the other day and I stumbled upon this possibly abandoned project that was supposed to star PSH and Kibum (of Suju): http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Timeless. I'm a huge fan of Timeless' 2 scriptwriters since they wrote I'm Sorry I Love You, Thank You, Will it Snow on Christmas, Autumn Fairy Tale, Winter Sonata and Star's Lover. Makes me wonder what a powerhouse melodrama Timeless would have been like with those two writers on board. Anyways, I know Shin Hye's going back to school but it's still nice to know that she was conisdered for such a heavyweight drama.

no probLem. ^^

about that drama, i aLso read about that before somewhere. wasn't sure if it was here in soompi or in asianfanatics. & ShinHye was rumored to be considered for a part. that wouLd've been a great drama! & i wouLd Love to watch ShinHye in a meLodrama again coz i think it reaLLy is her forte. ^^ though i'm not a big fan of meLodramas, i'd totaLLy watch if ShinHye was in it. ^^

New pic! ^^

http://i45.tinypic.com/o9h9h1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200912151800491001

so the Nepal trip is for Love Request on KBS

they also mentioned Danbi will be showing on Jan...

her hair is kind of permed too? so cute :lol:

*me thinking about something else, and who loves Taemi know what i'm talking about lol*

adorabLe as aLways! thanks for sharing the pic!

think i know what you're thinking. *coughJGS'permedhaircough* HAHA. ^___^

i'm kinda confused as weLL. i thought Love Request & Danbi were the same. can somebody expLain what's their difference? thanks in advance! ^____^

Guest sunnychan

hi missmellis and rona4teen..i want to join to the subbing team,but i don't know korean.let me know

what can i do,i'm willing to help and be part of shin hye team :)

merry christmas to all! :)

Guest shrlyHJ

Yes, definitely! Wah, I'm already looking forward to our first project!

All we need to do now is to find some translators!~

shrlyHJ, thanks for offering your help! I guess we need help with anything!

So just pick a position you want ^^

I don't know about the admins/moderators position yet, since I think it's best if the

subbing team decides it together. But we will def consider you!~

So as of now, there are no admins or moderators.

MissMellis,

actually maybe as segmenter? i really want to learn this and this team might be able to force me to learn it right away :)

maybe we can start by listing all videos that we already have. I was able to watch some of her videos, but maybe you guys have it already.

excited already with this project :D

-shrly

To beloved Shin Hye and all members,

May your Holiday season be blessed with peace, love, and joy!!!

Have a Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year!!!!

I'd love to join the team but I don't know Korean :(

But I can look up what 's in Vietnamese (if any) and translate :)

BTW, thanks 13sunshine for the pic. She looks stunning as always

I can't wait to she her mc n perform.

Kekeke... I know what you think abou the hair ^^, but let's keep it low b/w us B) ( since that was what they want :P)

Guest yddelight

To Ms. Park Shin-Hye and all Shin-hyeshippers all over the world,

A blessed Christmas and Happy holidays to all.

I appreciate everybody's efforts in updating us with Shin-Hye related news all these months, keep up the good work.

Love you all.

New pic! ^^

o9h9h1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200912151800491001

so the Nepal trip is for Love Request on KBS

they also mentioned Danbi will be showing on Jan...

her hair is kind of permed too? so cute :lol:

*me thinking about something else, and who loves Taemi know what i'm talking about lol*

I am more of a lurker but am also very curious about JGS' ring alot of people have noticed he's been wearing. PSH has a ring in this picture too but seems different from JGS'.

Guest yssatorns

i can't remember the article that match with this... but I really find this pic so nice because she's holding a star.. kekekeke :D

can't wait for sbs awards! and the hosting thing with heechul and shinwoo.. woooo!!

sbrfk7.jpg

Go HERE to see the two photos... it's been posted already so I don't want to have repititions..

and some photos grab from nate.. tell me if i'm repeating something :D

elbn7q.jpg

23vne3t.jpg

Guest jasmine-0

Hello

:D

I love PARK SHIN HYE

I am from Dubai

In Dubai we love

Are very beautiful

And we call small Aochti Jominam

Recorded at the site because I love her

I want to know all the news

Guest sojuboy_80

Hi subbing team! Is encoding the same as hard subbing? ...if it is then I can help with this one, because I have been doing it for a while now as a hobby. :rolleyes:

Guest rona4teen

i think shrlyHJ's suggestion is nice. we can aLL List the videos we have of her so we'LL know what we're missing & what we can sub. ^^

i'LL start then.

though i won't List down the ones that i got from YT. ^^

Guestings:

Happy Together 070719 Ep.3 (wasn't sure if the hard subs were Chinese)

Come to Play 070518

Sang Sang Plus 070710 & 070717

Happy Sunday - R U Ready 070513

Find Delicious (?) TV

Happy Shares Company (w/ Lee Hongki)

Happy Shares Company (w/ ShinDong)

Nonstop 4 Ep.73

Nonstop 6 Rainbow Romance Ep.117

CF:

LG Telecom

Drama/Series:

Several Questions That Make Us Happy - Omnibus 3 (English Subbed by B.O.N (Band of Nuts) Fun Subs)

Cute or Crazy Ep.11

Misc:

Cute or Crazy NGs & Cuts

Kimcheed Radish Cubes Cuts

Fantastic Couple MC Cuts

It City Teaser

Style Magazine (w/ SNSD)

Goong S Making (kissing scene with se7en)

KBS Vitamin Cuts

Mnet Cut (it's Like a feature of PSH)

News Cut (PressCon of Kimcheed Radish Cubes)

Doosan Bears Baseball Batting Cut

Interviews:

Stairway to Heaven (has audio probLems though)

DCinside

Hometown of the Legend Movie Interviews

Kimcheed Radish Cubes (from the PressCon i guess)

there are a few more that i haven't Listed. it's just that i wasn't sure what shows were those. ^^ aLso, some of the videos were montages/speciaLs made by fans from DC.

i got some of the videos from ShinHye's DC btw.

forgot where i got the rest aLready. found those through GoogLe. ^^

-------------

oh btw,

MERRY CHRiSTMAS

feLLow ShinHye fans! enjoy the hoLidays!!! ^_____^

Wow so exciting with our sub project...guys I realy wanna help...but i dont know anything about Korea and subbing thing...maybe I can become an uploader (but i dont know how????)....I can use my office net from Monday to Friday...and my home net from Friday to Sunday...please let me know if I can help the project...want to contribute something for our SH :D:)

Guest ore0_gal

hey guys!

is there an international fan club/forum for shinhye? if not should we organise an international fanclub/forum for her along with the subbing project?

she's got quiet a number of fans on facebook already.

Guest somuchinluv01

hello to all the fans of Avant Hye! merry xmas guys! may u have a nice and happy season^^

me too i want to join with u guys, but the problem is i dont know korean too^^ like anyone..,, so sorry guys^^ :(

To our dear beautiful Shin Hye and her fans all over the world here is -

Wishing you All a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous Happy New Year ahead !

I'm getting excited with the subbing projects. Appreciate all the hard work and love streaming from everyone. Gosh, that is wonderful, gracious. loving teamwork from everyone. I myself would like to help but don't know korean. I could only sigh and thank you with utmost sincerity. THANK YOU ALL !

Subbing group name suggestion: Shinstar Subbing Squad (aka Triple S)

I know someone's already down for Chinese subs but if you need another person or pinch hitter, you can put me down :P All those years of weekend Chinese school has to pay off somehow, LOL

I think a huge part is compiling all the online videos that are spread across different websites like DCInside, youku, tudou, youtube, SBS....etc. It would be nice to have it all under one account.

Happy Christmas Eve! I'm at home munching on fresh baked cookies a la mom :D