❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MissMellis

Waaah! The thread sure is moving! <3

Thanks all for the pics, esp Jing dongseng and 13sunshine!

Very much appreciated!

As I was reading all the comments, I kept thinking that maybe we should

stop reading too much into her posts at CY. Maybe she is just sad that

she left those adorable children in Nepal. About this whole situation with JGS,

she hasn't said anything right? JGS is the one who keeps mentioned her and his

mother liking her. Maybe we should just stay low for a while until Shin Hye unnie

speaks out about it ^^;;

Oh and one more thing. Isn't shipping prohibited here in soompi? Cuz I know it is

in some other threads. :unsure:

13sunshine: I have been thinking for the past few days that maybe we should

create an Youtube account for Avant Hye. We can upload her videos and stuff here.

Anything related to her ^^

Oh, and I can totally help you with the timing, uploading and encoding. Maybe we can

get help from someone else to translate?

Guest rona4teen

annyeong! ^^

WOW! ShinHye's thread is moving so fast.

i had to backread Like 4 pages since i Last visited. ^^

i shaLL start commenting with the posts now. ke ke ke~ ^^

13sunshine: I have been thinking for the past few days that maybe we should

create an Youtube account for Avant Hye. We can upload her videos and stuff here.

Oh, and I can totally help you with the timing, uploading and encoding. Maybe we can

can i join your conversation, if you don't mind. ^^

i've actuaLLy made a YT account for ShinHye but i haven't upLoaded any videos yet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PSHjjang

it's just that i've coLLected A LOTof videos (Like over 50) of ShinHye from various sites & i'm kind of wanting to share it with you guys. ^^

though most of it don't have engLish subs.

i was thinking of asking you guys if you we can come up with a subbing team for ShinHye.

since most of us here doesn't understand much Korean, it wouLd be great to have engLish subbed videos of her. ^^

----------------

oh btw, Kimcheed Radish Cubes is up on viikii with engLish subs! YAY! ^_____^

i've been Looking for engLish subs of that show for months now. but it seems Like nobody subbed it. X___X

good thing there are kind souLs at viikii! they've upLoaded & subbed tiL episode 6. ^^

Guest MissMellis

Here is another article featuring Avant Hye on allkpop.

Park Shin Hye visits Nepal to share the Christmas love

Park Shin Hye visits Nepal to share the Christmas love

And here comes the Christmas A.N.Jell angel!

It has been reported that rising actress Park Shin Hye recently visited the small village Tepatali in Nepal to share her Christmas love with ones in need. She loaded herself with stationary goodies like pencils and notebooks, items to improve education, as gifts for the Nepalian kids. Park Shin Hye even paid a personal visit to a specific family that was being raised by a 12-year-old boy, and managed to hand-build a windbreak on the spot.

The female star continued her heartwarming labor by dressing up in a Santa Claus costume to decorate the kids' very first Christmas tree together. She even visited a quarry to help out the children who worked day and night to shatter the boulders with hammers as their only source of money.

Park Shin Hye revealed, "When I saw those ever-smiling children in such a demanding environment, I decided to join in this volunteering trip to share my love to them. However, I now feel sorry to feel that I ended up receiving even more love."

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/park_shin_hye_visits_nepal_to_share_the_christmas_love/

I love this girl more and more after reading this article! <3

Guest miniejungle

the heading on shin hye's cy world and also the song in shin hye playlist

is the song from my fav band "broccoli and you,too "

the song name is 앵콜요청금지 “Requests For Encores Forbidden”

thanks mm_7888 for this... i hope she doesn't feel so down, but the song does say a lot about the person who posted it... :( Shin Hye ah, don't be too sad okay?

OMG new pics of Shin Hye from Nepal!!!! *man i'm spazzing hahaha*

she's just glowing!!!!!!!

13sunshine, thanks for the pics! i love her! she looked so natural and comfortable with the kids... not all actors/actresses can be like that... she's really got a good heart...

P.S. I wonder if Mama Jang will watch this show and think to herself: my future daughter-in-law sure is good with kids! I must further my scheming to get those two together. hehehe

hehe, i was thinking along the same line with you, gems! great minds think alike huh? :) which men won't melt seeing his woman like this? :rolleyes:

photos spazzz~

adorable shin hye...^_^

credits to baidu shin hye tieba~

and and shin hye lovely bridal look~~^_^

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/j...ff2a2cc2b74.jpg

aw, my lil gal is so lovely. a very innocent yet beautiful! me likey!

Guest rona4teen

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this question: On what variety show did UEE recently participate in a game where she had to call a friend for help and she called Shin Hye? Also, is there a clip of this online?

it's on MBC' quiz to change the worLd. ^^

i beLieve there is a cLip of that in ShinHye's daum cafe but i can't seem to view it coz that particuLar video is for members onLy. T___T

tried Looking it up on YT a coupLe days ago but seems Like no one hasn't upLoaded the show there yet.

thanks for sharing those adorabLe photos of ShinHye!

she does Look good in hanbok. ^^

that's a recent photoshoot right? ^^

can't wait for the officiaL pics!

OMG new pics of Shin Hye from Nepal!!!! *man i'm spazzing hahaha*

she's just glowing!!!!!!!

thanks for the gorgeous pics!

you're right, she is gLowing! ^^

& she seems reaLLy happy.

i'm so proud of our ShinHye.

can't wait to watch this show! ^^

these are probabLy my favorite set of ShinHye photos!

thanks so much for sharing this!

she Looks absoLuteLy pretty! & i Love her outfits too! ^^

Guest 13sunshine

Waaah! The thread sure is moving! <3

Oh and one more thing. Isn't shipping prohibited here in soompi? Cuz I know it is

in some other threads. :unsure:

it is over at the Korean Celebs pics ^^, sinc eyou can't ship 'fake couple' over there, but you can ship a couple from drama, just that you need to stay and just talk about them in the drama. Like TK & MN, you can only talk about TK & MN not JGS and PSH *but we did, anyway...over at the Taemi thread..lol*

"#008000"]13sunshine: I have been thinking for the past few days that maybe we should

great idea! i will totally help!

if only i can get my friends to help translate stuffs >.<

i've actuaLLy made a YT account for ShinHye but i haven't upLoaded any videos yet.

it's just that i've coLLected A LOTof videos (Like over 50) of ShinHye from various sites & i'm kind of wanting to share it with you guys. ^^

i was thinking of asking you guys if you we can come up with a subbing team for ShinHye.

since most of us here doesn't understand much Korean, it wouLd be great to have engLish subbed videos of her. ^^

oh that's good! you have an account for her already!

so from now on we will use that account?, or should we create another one?

can we form a subbing team for Shin Hye? i think we have some timers and uploaders already....just need translators :lol:

Guest MissMellis

annyeong! ^^

WOW! ShinHye's thread is moving so fast.

i had to backread Like 4 pages since i Last visited. ^^

i shaLL start commenting with the posts now. ke ke ke~ ^^

----------------

oh btw, Kimcheed Radish Cubes is up on viikii with engLish subs! YAY! ^_____^

i've been Looking for engLish subs of that show for months now. but it seems Like nobody subbed it. X___X

good thing there are kind souLs at viikii! they've upLoaded & subbed tiL episode 6. ^^

rona4teen, of course I don't mind ^^

Oh, that's great that you've created one already. What do you guys think,

should we use that one? I was thinking of creating one where only uploaded will

have access to it.

it is over at the Korean Celebs pics ^^, sinc eyou can't ship 'fake couple' over there, but you can ship a couple from drama, just that you need to stay and just talk about them in the drama. Like TK & MN, you can only talk about TK & MN not JGS and PSH *but we did, anyway...over at the Taemi thread..lol*

great idea! i will totally help!

if only i can get my friends to help translate stuffs >.<

can we form a subbing team for Shin Hye? i think we have some timers and uploaders already....just need translators :lol:

Maybe we can get sunandmoon and some other translator here to help us?

I've been thinking too that we should create a subbing team for Avant Hye. It

would be great, right? And thanks for offering your help!

Guest rona4teen

rona4teen, of course I don't mind ^^

Oh, that's great that you've created one already. What do you guys think,

should we use that one? I was thinking of creating one where only uploaded will

have access to it.

if you guys are okay with the username, i don't mind giving you the password so the subbing team can use it. ^^

i haven't customized it that much yet too.

i wouLd Love to be a part of the subbing team too! i'd totaLLy heLp in every way i can. timing, encoding & upLoading. we kinda Lack in the transLating department though. ke ke ke~ ^^

Guest mndymah

Wow, you guys are great creating a sub team for Shin Hye. I wish I could help out but I only know Chinese. So I volunteer my Chinese service to you guys if you need help with Chinese translations. I can't say that I can read every word of Chinese but I can read most of them. :)

This is a random question but I'm just curious as to who else chose Shin Hye on Champagne? I know Kim Hyung Joong picked UEE over Shin Hye and people were spazzing. Hahaha. Then I read something about Lee Bum or Kim Bum choosing Shin Hye but I don't know who he is. :P

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this question: On what variety show did UEE recently participate in a game where she had to call a friend for help and she called Shin Hye? Also, is there a clip of this online?

here's the clip that i found from baidu

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM5NzM2MTIw...?full=true#full

This is a random question but I'm just curious as to who else chose Shin Hye on Champagne? I know Kim Hyung Joong picked UEE over Shin Hye and people were spazzing. Hahaha. Then I read something about Lee Bum or Kim Bum choosing Shin Hye but I don't know who he is. :P

it was Lee Bum Soo. Shin Hye even reached the top 4 of his ideal girl list beating UEE, SNSD's Yuri and Hwang Jung Eum.

Guest 13sunshine

Found a very cute fanmade video of Shin Hye *clips taken from YB's bts*

watching it make me can't wait for the D-cut dvd again!, really want to see all those bts ^^

@ rona4teen and cjoey: Thanks for answering my variety show question :)

I was doing some digging around in dramawiki the other day and I stumbled upon this possibly abandoned project that was supposed to star PSH and Kibum (of Suju): http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Timeless. I'm a huge fan of Timeless' 2 scriptwriters since they wrote I'm Sorry I Love You, Thank You, Will it Snow on Christmas, Autumn Fairy Tale, Winter Sonata and Star's Lover. Makes me wonder what a powerhouse melodrama Timeless would have been like with those two writers on board. Anyways, I know Shin Hye's going back to school but it's still nice to know that she was conisdered for such a heavyweight drama.

Guest MissMellis

Okay guys! I guess we have decided to have a subbing team for Avant Hye!

So here it is:

Park Shin Hye Subbing Team

Volunteers for the positions are as follows:

Translators:

Chinese to english: mndymah

Korean to english: N/A

Japanese to english: N/A

Spot translator: 13sunshine

Uploaders: MissMellis, rona4teen, 13sunshine

Encoders: MissMellis, rona4teen

Timers: MissMellis, rona4teen, 13sunshine

Editors/QC: MissMellis

Admins/moderators: TBA

Name for the subbing team: Any suggestions?

Youtube account for PSH videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/PSHjjang

created by rona4teen. This is not decided yet though ^^;

So what do you think guys?

Are there any more volunteers out there willing to help out?

Guest 13sunshine

That sounds great Ellie!! you can also put me under timer and uploader as well if there are not enough ^^

as soon as we have a translator...what should be our first project? the upcoming Love Request?

Guest shrlyHJ

MIssMellis.. i wanna join to... although not sure what i can help with... don't know korean...

Let me know anything i can help with :)

EDIT:

maybe i can help as admin/moderator?

Guest MissMellis

That sounds great Ellie!! you can also put me under timer and uploader as well if there are not enough ^^

as soon as we have a translator...what should be our first project? the upcoming Love Request?

Yes, definitely! Wah, I'm already looking forward to our first project!

All we need to do now is to find some translators!~

MIssMellis.. i wanna join to... although not sure what i can help with... don't know korean...

Let me know anything i can help with :)

shrlyHJ, thanks for offering your help! I guess we need help with anything!

So just pick a position you want ^^

I don't know about the admins/moderators position yet, since I think it's best if the

subbing team decides it together. But we will def consider you!~

So as of now, there are no admins or moderators.

Guest somuchinluv01

hi guys thanks for posting the picture of our avant hye..she is so pretty...inside and out ^^

btw im a bit confused about the danbi and love request it is the same? or different show? shin hye will both appeared on that show? what time it will be aired? oh sori guys have so much questions.. ^^ big thanks^^coz im going to mark my calendar.. lol

Guest 13sunshine

hi guys thanks for posting the picture of our avant hye..she is so pretty...inside and out ^^

btw im a bit confused about the danbi and love request it is the same? or different show? shin hye will both appeared on that show? what time it will be aired? oh sori guys have so much questions.. ^^ big thanks^^coz im going to mark my calendar.. lol

I believe it's a 2 different show because Love Request is on KBS while Danbi is on MBC.....

but there also news (or rumor?) said that she will also be on Danbi......

haha this is confusing!

Guest mndymah

Hey guys

Ran across a video which I have never seen with Shin Hye an Geun Seuk. Seems like the timing is when they just started acting in YAB and the event is a Samsung promotion (which I think GS endorses) and he invited Shin Hye as a guest! They are so cute! The subs are in Chinese and if any of you guys want me to translate, I am very happy to and it would be nice if there is a timer!

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drG6tQIglXQ

PS Love Shin Hye in her red cap!