❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

^ OOOHhhhhh....what's this about a secretive hectic schedule? Is there something in the works? New CF? A fan can dream :) I do agree that PSH's management company needs to send more media blitzes about the girl...we're all hungry for more information!

I don't think she is gonna be in the episode with han ji min...cuz I already watched part one and no shin hye to be found...

Yup, I check in HJM forum...she already in Zambia...and MBC already aired the program...but still I really hope that PSH have an opportunity to do charity work and help other in needs...it will enriched her life and give her broad horizon about situation in this world :) .

anyways I share the dc gallery ppl's thoughts when they found it frustrating that her agency (AVA) doesn't release anything on her and the rest of the actresses under them...

Hopefully her new agency give more attention to her. I might be wrong but I think her new agency (AVA) tend not to push their actress or actors too much...their actress/actors sometimes took long break after one project to another...we can see it in HJM case after Cain and Abel, she rest from acting and active in charity work...I think this kind of situation suit with PSH condition who still have to finish her school...we can see even when with her former agency PSH took a long break from acting...from Kimcheed Radish Cube to YAB it took almost 1,5 years...she only take CF and guest staring in some shows.

however someone said to keep an eye out cuz apparently she was suppose to have a small, secretive fan meeting but it got canceled cuz they said her schedule for the end of the year just got too hectic...but we have no idea what she is busy with.. ...

Hmmmm now I'm curious what will she do for the end of the year that make her so bussy, even have to cancel her fan meeting....all I know that she will have fan meeting in Taiwan on Dec, 10 (tomorrow in my time)....the rest...I guess we have to be patient waiting for the news :P

Guest jessiep

Thanks to everyone who shared/uploaded PSH's infos/photos. She's too adorable and pretty in her self-cam pix.

It seems like PSH is a low-profile person. I don't mind that at all but I just want her to have all the attention she deserves :)

I hope that PSH will get better soon and also that we will get to see her soon in a new project.

Guest litto_gurl

i wish psh and jsk will be on stage together @ melon award....

i found psh to be a very underrated actress too...

even though she did an excellent job in yb there's not much praise about her/acting....

not much actress around her age can act like she did...

but i beleive she has a bright future ahead of her cause she's so talented...

i hoping there will be a 2010 drama for her.....

she's cute in these pics and the shoes are cute too....

psh1.jpg

psh.jpg

credit to baidu.com

shin hye updated some info in her cyworld...

the title in homepage and the add words under her profile pic...

i google translated it and the title seems to be "ridiculous nonsense" =_=

korea master plz translate!!^___^

many many thanks!!!!!

Guest pyaarhia2

i'm sad that there are no news about shin hye lately..

i mean.. she was one of the reasons why YB is a major korean drama wave..

she should gain recognitions too...

haii.. but i still wish the best for her...

i'm just curious.. why does shin hye still has no fanclub here in soompi??

i've requested already but there's still none..

tsk.. tsk..

~shin hye fighting~

Guest Sissy12

i also wonder why there's no news of shin hye...common its nearly end of 2009...no news at all..i think its depend on her agency to promoto her..i also agree she is the main reason also why YB been maniac among international fans..cause she nails her character that make us love her more not just the 3 guys right...

i'm sad that there are no news about shin hye lately..

i mean.. she was one of the reasons why YB is a major korean drama wave..

she should gain recognitions too...

haii.. but i still wish the best for her...

i'm just curious.. why does shin hye still has no fanclub here in soompi??

i've requested already but there's still none..

tsk.. tsk..

~shin hye fighting~

i also wonder why there's no news of shin hye...common its nearly end of 2009...no news at all..i think its depend on her agency to promoto her..i also agree she is the main reason also why YB been maniac among international fans..cause she nails her character that make us love her more not just the 3 guys right...

feel the same~lonely without news of hers,well luckily she have mini hompi to quench our thirsts~~^^

she's going to taiwan tomorrow,hopefully there's news coverage and new photos of hers..^_________^

photos of shin hye..credits to shin hye tieba^^

love the first photo ^_-

e3e9073bdda336c515cecbdd.jpg

1e4f74cfc5986e12f9dc6166.jpg

7fa1f91fb3656625304e1590.jpg

2faed500b8fa3c3e728b6599.jpg

658947161b71be6520a4e992.jpg

this is also very cute of her~~

658947161b72be6520a4e997.jpg

one bonus pic~~kekekeke

0bbcaef3ddaec67e342acc71.jpg

still waiting for translation~~~it seems that shin hye in bad mood?hmmmmm~~~

Guest rona4teen

feel the same~lonely without news of hers,well luckily she have mini hompi to quench our thirsts~~^^

she's going to taiwan tomorrow,hopefully there's news coverage and new photos of hers..^_________^

photos of shin hye..credits to shin hye tieba^^

still waiting for translation~~~it seems that shin hye in bad mood?hmmmmm~~~

too bad there's not much news about her. >__<

yep, Let's hope that the taiwan fan meeting wiLL provide us with Lots of news & photos of her! ^___^

transLation of what? ShinHye's in a bad mood??

thanks for posting the LoveLy pictures.

she Looks Like a doLL on that 2nd to the Last photo. ^___^

omg!! i wish someone could really translate her entry on her cyworld...

iyinn... tnx for sharing those lovely photos..

welcome ^^

too bad there's not much news about her. >__<

yep, Let's hope that the taiwan fan meeting wiLL provide us with Lots of news & photos of her! ^___^

transLation of what? ShinHye's in a bad mood??

thanks for posting the LoveLy pictures.

she Looks Like a doLL on that 2nd to the Last photo. ^___^

yup yup shin hye looks dolly in it~~kekeke

hopefully she will have a wonderful taiwan trip!~^__^

where did u get this...i really like this pic..saw it also BTS but..still curious bout it...but I LIKE

i get this from china website,YB baidu tieba here==>YB baidu tieba

new posts always coming in very fast so depends on luck whether can get nice pictures of the cast..hehe

just browse google kr for shin hye pics and this appears~~i open my mouth and wowwww~~[im a girl >_<]~haha

Untitled-2.jpg

Guest apples23

can anyone translate her cy entry?

i think someone it is negative..i hope its' not about the wedding rumor...

i don't think you guys should worry too much...she had ^^ next to her posting and was using "cutesy, joking" internet slang (cre~)...dc gallery came to the realization that it's prolly something about her personal life and not their wedding planning...it just basically said that she was bewildered by something someone said and that they should say something that made sense(like what they said didn't make sense at all)...at first i thought it was about the "fanfics" that were like 19+ but then i saw someone's blog somewhere on a search engine (maybe naver) about "is it true she had plastic surgery" so i'm gonna go with it's regarding this or just something personal...and yes whoever said something about plastic surgery is a dork cuz netizens already pulled all her pictures from baby to now and she looks exactly the same...beauty marks and all

i don't think you guys should worry too much...she had ^^ next to her posting and was using "cutesy, joking" internet slang (cre~)...dc gallery came to the realization that it's prolly something about her personal life and not their wedding planning...it just basically said that she was bewildered by something someone said and that they should say something that made sense(like what they said didn't make sense at all)...at first i thought it was about the "fanfics" that were like 19+ but then i saw someone's blog somewhere on a search engine (maybe naver) about "is it true she had plastic surgery" so i'm gonna go with it's regarding this or just something personal...and yes whoever said something about plastic surgery is a dork cuz netizens already pulled all her pictures from baby to now and she looks exactly the same...beauty marks and all

Thank you for clarifying the information!

I didn't check Soompi for less than 1/2 a day and the You're Beautiful thread is filled with analysis on her relationship with JGS and whether or not her cyworld entry was devoted to the whole wedding comment. So glad that it wasn't the case. But I'm still happy that people care so much...we really love these two individuals.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the Melon awards! By then, Shin Hye should be well rested and ready to dazzle. :)

She left a new entry. I tried to translate it using Google translator but it is not working. The tone of the message is not good, it seems. :( I wish someone could translate it.

The original post

미뇽,킴밍,빡쎄,뽁유

크리스마스파뤼준비♡

컴온붸붸 >_<

First sentence most probably names Mi kyong, kim ming, bbak sse, bbok yu???

2nd line something about christmas group preparation

Last one, my guess is cheering up?

Forgive me if my understanding is way off the line.. i'm still learning and aiming to brush up =.=

Note the signs that she used ♡ >_<

Guest sunandmoon

She left a new entry. I tried to translate it using Google translator but it is not working. The tone of the message is not good, it seems. :( I wish someone could translate it.

As apples23 explained above, she doesn't sound that negative. Her tone is light. Basically, she said, "Unbelievable... Say something that makes sense... Annoying-keuri... [cute noises of frustration]." She also used the ^^ smiling face.

Some people have speculated that her message was for JGS, but I don't think so because she uses banmal (familiar language) with JGS, and this message is in respectful language. I think it is more likely a message for the fans on DC Gall. Keuri seems to be a word DC Gall people like to use.

The original post

First sentence most probably names Mi kyong, kim ming, bbak sse, bbok yu???

2nd line something about christmas group preparation

Last one, my guess is cheering up?

Forgive me if my understanding is way off the line.. i'm still learning and aiming to brush up =.=

Note the signs that she used ♡ >_<

Oh, there's more than one message? I think the words in the first line might just be funny nicknames for her friends. The second line says, "Christmas party preparation," and the third line says, "Come on, baby!" (lol, she sounds like Pres. Ahn). I guess she's preparing for a Christmas party with her friends.

I've seen this one. It is much longer than the above posts and it was today at 1:50 am in Diary part.

2009.12.10 목 01:50

다이어리 내용

헐 ... 다지워버렸어 어뜩해 ..

몇개만지운다는게 ... ㅣㅁ아ㅓㄹ미아ㅓㄻ대갸ㅓ ㄴ 내 다이어리 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

기념해둔글들 ... 내 기아 응원글도 .. 다 없어져버렸어 엉엉 ㅠㅠㅠ

한국시리즈 기념글들이였는데 ... ㅁ이ㅏ럼ㅇ리ㅏㅓㅁㄷ개ㅕ 살려내 흑흑 ㅠㅠ

자꾸 요즘 이상한 얘기들이 날 괴롭히는데 말이지 ..

난 나라구 !!!

가뜩이나 멍때리고있는 날 더 멍때리게하진 말아줘 ...

지금 내 머리속엔 친구들과 함께보낼 연말파티로 가득한데 !!!

왜 자꾸 방해하는거야 !!!!

연말은 내 싸랑들과 함께 ♡