❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hi everyone,

This is my 1st post here

I want to say i got to know this girl because of YB and I have lear and adore her

Since the drama came to the end, and just like all of you I suffered from the withdrawal.

So I went to search for other works of our main casts.

Suprisiedly I found that not only JGS is great, but PSH is surely amazing for her young age (19 now) yet so underrated.

I originally thought that one of the reason she was all shy and nervous (beside of the overwhelming of fangirl love to the boys)at the Japan Fanmeeting was the lack of language but after watch part of her Heaven Tree ( which is staring with Lee Wan at the age 16), she does spoke Japanese influently.

This girl is amazing, I am telling you , so talent and professional.

Not only work with our cutie JGS, but she has pair with many hot, handsome and talent guys( and... did have great chemistry on screen as well) such as Lee Wan, Se7en, Kim Jong Kook, Taegoon, Jaejoong- DBSK, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Joo Ji Hoon- which lead me to think she may not like JGS( dont heat me -run*)... But unfortunately she got hated and gain so many antis by all her hot co-workers craziii fan girls . I can't help but feel bad for her. The girl is cute, and talented. She also worked hard ( debuted since 13???) and able to sing, dance ( very well obviously), act ( she can cry like nobody business and can turn into a naive and clumsy nun in a second). She deserve more love guys!!!!

I know that most of us here are girls ( am I right?) and we tend to go for the (hot) guys , which is understandable but speaking fairly, I can't imagine anyone could have done GMN better than PSH. The drama 's surely a hit and the guys got so much recognition for it ( interview, dramas and movies offers, live show, cfs,MC... ) but is it me OR it seems like Korean Press hasn't show much support for the girl. She was part of sucess TOO and I hope she will gain more popularity and well as love, suppot (more offers ) just like the guys after this drama end

And as you have mentioned, she doesn't have the fan club in Soompi yet, so I did request for one as well. Please do request and show her some love.

You know she surely deserves it and you want to do it

Thanks for reading

Guest alley86

I like Park shin hye.. She is very good actress….

Suprisiedly I found that not only JGS is great, but PSH is surely amazing for her young age (19 now) yet so underrated.

I originally thought that one of the reason she was all shy and nervous (beside of the overwhelming of fangirl love to the boys)at the Japan Fanmeeting was the lack of language but after watch part of her Heaven Tree ( which is staring with Lee Wan at the age 16), she does spoke Japanese influently.

This girl is amazing, I am telling you , so talent and professional.

Not only work with our cutie JGS, but she has pair with many hot, handsome and talent guys( and... did have great chemistry on screen as well) such as Lee Wan, Se7en, Kim Jong Kook, Taegoon, Jaejoong- DBSK, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Joo Ji Hoon- which lead me to think she may not like JGS( dont heat me -run*)... But unfortunately she got hated and gain so many antis by all her hot co-workers craziii fan girls . I can't help but feel bad for her. The girl is cute, and talented. She also worked hard ( debuted since 13???) and able to sing, dance ( very well obviously), act ( she can cry like nobody business and can turn into a naive and clumsy nun in a second). She deserve more love guys!!!!

I know that most of us here are girls ( am I right?) and we tend to go for the (hot) guys , which is understandable but speaking fairly, I can't imagine anyone could have done GMN better than PSH. The drama 's surely a hit and the guys got so much recognition for it ( interview, dramas and movies offers, live show, cfs,MC... ) but is it me OR it seems like Korean Press hasn't show much support for the girl. She was part of sucess TOO and I hope she will gain more popularity and well as love, suppot (more offers ) just like the guys after this drama end

You are right and I don’t know why people are like that... She is an actress and it is obviously she acts with beautiful men..

Ok she is lucky but she is not her fault, it's a job.. ( a very good job :lol: )

I found this video, i don't know it has posted yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO_6UgAdcKA

Guest pyaarhia2

wow.. it's my first time to post.. i really like park shin hye alot...

by the way.. i read somewhere in the YB forum that there was an interview with JGS and he revealed that his mother likes shin hye.. and she even went to a fortune teller to check on whether geun suk and shin hye are both compatible.. haha.. i find it kinda interesting though.. and sweet..

aww...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...amp;start=12200

credit to: CECILIA of YB thread

i really hope they date for real..

i'm also waiting for PSY's fanclub..

Guest rona4teen

i sooo hate it when peopLe tend to compare 2 totaLLy different characters.

YEH & PSH's drama roLes are both cross-dressers but the characters they're portraying are wayyy too different. (based on what i've read)

i haven't watched Coffee Prince or any of the dramas YEH was casted in (i don't her Like that much, personaLLy) so i'm not in the right position to judge or compare them.

but of course, i'm totaLLy on PSH's side (biased much? ^^) 'coz i think she portrayed GMN perfectLy and i couLdn't imagine any other actress pLaying that roLe besides her. ^___^

wow~young looking manager...he looks alike with death note's L for me....xD

and i thought i was the onLy one who noticed that ShinHye's manager Looks a Lot Like L. ^___^

he does Look Like L, riiight? ^^ or maybe it's just because of the camera angLe. ^^

does he have any more shots with ShinHye? ke ke ke~ ^^

thanks for posting those gorgeous pics of ShinHye. ^^

i reaLLy Like her shots/pictures during that oLive tv show.

she's absoLuteLy stunning in aLL of her pictures & her naturaL beauty reaLLy shows off! ^^

Guest ruby_red19

Actually, this question about season 2, she said "well, will all the cast be as the same?" and then she said she's satisfied with it right now...i think as in she is satisfied with YB and the ending......

but i still wish for a season 2!!!

here is a picture of Shin Hye and her manager...and wow he's a handsome one LOL lucky guy!!!!!

http://i49.tinypic.com/33cw49h.jpg

from this blog : http://blog.naver.com/guddnjs369?Redirect=...No=120096159220

I think that's Jung Yong Hwa, those are the same shredded jeans sneakers and necklace that I've seen him wear in one of the BTS clips.

Guest SooInSmile

lol are we still looking at the manager lol.

Anyway, If they do make a season two, I think it would be really cool if they have the same cast but different storyline. What do you think about an opposite effect?

Guest litto_gurl

wow.. it's my first time to post.. i really like park shin hye alot...

by the way.. i read somewhere in the YB forum that there was an interview with JGS and he revealed that his mother likes shin hye.. and she even went to a fortune teller to check on whether geun suk and shin hye are both compatible.. haha.. i find it kinda interesting though.. and sweet..

aww...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...amp;start=12200

credit to: CECILIA of YB thread

i really hope they date for real..

i'm also waiting for PSY's fanclub..

yes...he should listen to his mom...

they both are compatible for each other....

i wonder if they sceretly liking each other...

Just read in the You're Beautiful thread that Park Shin Hye will be a presenter at the Melon Awards, where Jang Geun Suk will be the MC. Can't wait to see them together again!

Thanks apples23 for the information!

so happy!!

was busy today and once on shin hye and YB thread,look upon the news about KS mum liking shin hye as her daughter in law..haha~~

and the melon award~~wow that's good that we could have see them on stage again...

and i heard that An Jell might reunion at SBS award...^____^

photos of shin hye~~

452ad50957d26dadd1581bcb.jpg

e288e2cd59826f7e0fb345c9.jpg

839532d1ef2448179b5027c9.jpg

6dd3c9117680b63fb9127bc9.jpg

f85cbd38595abeedd56225c9.jpg

25a1532c77ce58c38a1399d0.jpg

d57a7ff468c093f6f2d385d0.jpg

2b719645da992510879473d7.jpg

9b7a6a064384fb54020881d0.jpg

d07a2c384721180bb8998fd0.jpg

just read from china site that shin hye is filming new etude winter adver with LMH..^___^

i want to see the photos asap!!hehehe~

Guest angel_cutie

pshhh usually i get really jealous of a female actress that hang around

gorgeous guys

but honestly... i never feel any jealousy towards her XDD

shes too amazing!!! so cuuteee~~♥♥

love her in you're beautiful hahaha i was squealing in each episode

haaaaaa... i hope to watch more dramas with her in it :3

Guest apples23

hey you guys...i heard shin hye's gonna be on mbc's sunday night(il bam) corner "dan bi" (sweet rain?) although I dunno when...i dunno if it's confirmed just heard it from the dc gallery ppl...but prolly will happen...han ji min was on it and she's from the same entertainment agency as shin hye so...heres hoping (fingers crossed)

hey you guys...i heard shin hye's gonna be on mbc's sunday night(il bam) corner "dan bi" (sweet rain?) although I dunno when...i dunno if it's confirmed just heard it from the dc gallery ppl...but prolly will happen...han ji min was on it and she's from the same entertainment agency as shin hye so...heres hoping (fingers crossed)

thxx alot apples23...so good to know how to read korean...hehe

yaya hopefully can get to see shin hye...^__^

she is so cute...I love her ever since Stairway to heaven. I remembered that her acting was so good, and people started calling her as the new young queen of tear...anyway, her acting is amazing, and I have to say that her acting cute wasnot retarded or annoying at all...she is just so cute in GMN...and yeah, I love the chemistry btw her and JGS< I think that they r young and free mind, so if they ever date, i dont think that they will hide it, obviously JGS is not that type of guy, and they already got permission from his mom,,,,hahaha, not just need to make it official

I went to Han Ji Min forum and find a post :

If I haven't read the news wrong, Han JI Min is said to be in a program from MBC called Iryoil Iryoil Bam-e and for this she will fly to Zambia and stay there for six days. It it said to be the first real public service variety show and it is to help the poor African Children.

I think this is the same program that apple23 mention, is it possible that PSH will join HJM to Zambia? It's like the dream come true for Go Mi Nyeo :)

When I read that PSH has the same entertainment agency with HJM...I'm really happy because HJM is one of my favorite actress since Resurrection...and she really active with her charity work...hope HJM will give good influence to PSH both in acting and charity work....

Oh ya...I read an article about PSH in YAB...that one of her plan whe she turn 20 is going to backpacking....hmmmm Zambia could be an option...I really like girl who love nature...I think PSH one of them :) :)

Guest Sissy12

I think this is the same program that apple23 mention, is it possible that PSH will join HJM to Zambia? It's like the dream come true for Go Mi Nyeo :)

When I read that PSH has the same entertainment agency with HJM...I'm really happy because HJM is one of my favorite actress since Resurrection...and she really active with her charity work...hope HJM will give good influence to PSH both in acting and charity work....

Oh ya...I read an article about PSH in YAB...that one of her plan whe she turn 20 is going to backpacking....hmmmm Zambia could be an option...I really like girl who love nature...I think PSH one of them :) :)

hope PSH do it..but still she need to catch up her studies right...btw education still important

Guest yozoranomukou

haha, his mom likes her a lot ^^ they should just date :P

ooh, africa dat's cool ^^ i wonder if she'll really go. i just realized dat my bday is 1 day earlier dan hers. cool :D

rona4teen thnx 4 da new pics! she looks so adorable in each one of them!

Guest apples23

I don't think she is gonna be in the episode with han ji min...cuz I already watched part one and no shin hye to be found...boo...but ppl said maybe she'll be on before the 2ne1 epsiode, anyways I share the dc gallery ppl's thoughts when they found it frustrating that her agency (AVA) doesn't release anything on her and the rest of the actresses under them...apparently han ji min's fans had to beg and plead for a long time before she even got a homepage...shin hye currently has none...they said she had one under her first agency (dream factory) and they even released parts of her schedule and at least did some work with the reporters to get her name out there...she is so talented and I know that ppl loved her as minam/minyeo but no news of her whatsoever...however someone said to keep an eye out cuz apparently she was suppose to have a small, secretive fan meeting but it got canceled cuz they said her schedule for the end of the year just got too hectic...but we have no idea what she is busy with.. :huh: