❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest litto_gurl

pic of psh and her manager is so cute....her manager look pretty good looking....pretty young too

but all those pics of psh is so nice....

Guest yozoranomukou

wow, dat's her manager? he looks really young. does anyone know how old he is?

you know wat, i think they should have used her manager to play da real go minam instead of dat buff guy dat they used.

Guest SooInSmile

OMG, her manager is SOOOO HOT!!!

lol I we need to find out more about him through Shin Hye lol. POpular girl even made her manager popular soon.

So weve heard about JGS being buried with scripts for movies/dramas and his fanmeeting, YH with his variety show, and LHG with his band, what about uri Shin Hye? Beside that she's having a flu [poor girl, hopefully her 'boys' are still keeping in touch with her :( ], I hope we'd hear more news about her

Guest rona4teen

Actually, this question about season 2, she said "well, will all the cast be as the same?" and then she said she's satisfied with it right now...i think as in she is satisfied with YB and the ending......

but i still wish for a season 2!!!

here is a picture of Shin Hye and her manager...and wow he's a handsome one LOL lucky guy!!!!!

http://i49.tinypic.com/33cw49h.jpg

from this blog : http://blog.naver.com/guddnjs369?Redirect=...No=120096159220

though I feel kind of dangerous JGS xD what is he waiting for! go get her!

and why is this girl looks soooooooooooo cute whatever poses she do?

is that reaLLy her manager? O__O

he Looks sooo young! and he's reaLLy cute too! ke ke ke~ ^^

totaLLy agree! everything she does is either reaLLy cute or very feminine. ^^

thanks for posting the other pics btw. ^^

here is a picture of Shin Hye and her manager...and wow he's a handsome one LOL lucky guy!!!!!

http://i49.tinypic.com/33cw49h.jpg

though I feel kind of dangerous JGS xD what is he waiting for! go get her!

wow~young looking manager...he looks alike with death note's L for me....xD

ya lor~~keun suk should hold shin hye tightly!!!

and about the article of best cross dressing actress@allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...essing_actress/

ppls are commenting about how "manly"/boyish YEH is while shin hye is just dressing like a male but her acting is still girlish..

i don't undestand why some comments are harsh about shin hye,putting blames on her about the girlish Minam character...

GEC in coffee prince 1st shop are having boyish character while GMN is just a blur girl that have to pretend as guy..

it's just the characteristic of the character given by the script writer~

**two cents of mine**haha

pics^^

Untitled-1.jpg

09dad6effc8e70c0cf1b3e20.jpg

Guest litto_gurl

whatever criticizing people say about psh portarying her character as gmn...

i honesetly think she did a tremendous job portarying gmn....can't think of

anyone else who would do as good of a job as she did....

beside gmn live a life of a girl while yeh character in coffee prince grew up as a tomboy...

two different characteristics .....

hope these pics has not been posted....find her to be a very natural beauty..

pshy.jpg

psh1.jpg

psh2.jpg

psh3.jpg

credit to baidu.com

Guest 13sunshine

and about the article of best cross dressing actress@allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...essing_actress/

ppls are commenting about how "manly"/boyish YEH is while shin hye is just dressing like a male but her acting is still girlish..

i don't undestand why some comments are harsh about shin hye,putting blames on her about the girlish Minam character...

GEC in coffee prince 1st shop are having boyish character while GMN is just a blur girl that have to pretend as guy..

it's just the characteristic of the character given by the script writer~

**two cents of mine**haha

I hate allkpop! that site is like anti my favorite artists lol, they always says crap about my favorite artists

and yeah i don't get why people can compare them together since their characters is sooooooooo different

GMNy is a nun in training I bet she never interact with lots of men before then suddenly she have to acts as a boy......so of course she still have that girlish side in her since she is a girly girl after all!

af for YEH's character already boyish since the beginning............

v definitely not Yong Hwa : )

Guest lollycat

Actually, this question about season 2, she said "well, will all the cast be as the same?" and then she said she's satisfied with it right now...i think as in she is satisfied with YB and the ending......

but i still wish for a season 2!!!

Sorry to cut your post.. is he her manager..wow~~~ he looks so young.. good on him :)

some of ppl thought he is yong hwa but i don't think so..

thx for sharing the pix with us..

Guest SooInSmile

LOL I think people that criticize PSH for GMN is actually just hating GMN's not PSH, Shin Hye did an awesome job protraying GMN, but if GMN have flaws that is human. Can't expect everyone to love her, but I haven't found one thing I hate about SH.

Awww....don't worry. 99% of the comments on allkpop were positive, either for PSH or YEH or both. The 1% were people who did not know how to express their love for their idol without having to put down their idol's rival. It's not anti-PSH so much as anti-anyone that would challenge their idol's status. But most fans of either PSH, YEH or both are nice and reasonable people.

I had no idea Park Shin Hye had such a young manager! He doesn't look old enough to have graduated from college...or maybe it's just the angle of the picture? Did you guys notice his splotchy acid-washed tight jeans? They look like the ones Taekyung wore! Her manager is a fashionista as well...kudos to both of them!

Hope Shin Hye feels better. The flu sure is spreading fast this season. :(

Guest butterball

I hope PSH feels better. When will she go to Taiwan?

She is quiet these days, eh? I guess she is having the much needed rest. It frustrates me that there seems to be a lack of PSH promotion in the Korean press!!!!

Nevertheless, I feel happy that in a recent article, Hong sisters praised PSH and JGS as two of the brightest stars in their generation! :) As talented as PSH is, it seems to be harder to get a decent young female role in K-drama world...

Guest litto_gurl

more gorgeous of psh.....

pshg.jpg

psh1.jpg

psh2.jpg

i really like this pic of her....

psh3.jpg

psh4.jpg

credit to baidu.com

hope she will get another drama offer soon, but most important she need to

rest first...

shin hye posted new photos of hers this morning...2am++...[this girl should have better rest!!!]

those that was posted previously,by jun-v~

this is some shin hye's pics during YB shoot...pretty as always~~

wjyoed.jpg

40a0b4637a7fc7f6e7113ab.jpg

34zdafs.jpg

sh2.jpg

sh1.jpg

93b82587c0ec4204c75cc352.jpg

f844c6f9e48b3e77242df27f.jpg

aa7044b545d018e036d3cad0.jpg

15xst2h.jpg

2043134636fba263510ffec2.jpg

2009110712.jpg

shin hye posted new photos of hers this morning...2am++...[this girl should have better rest!!!]

those that was posted previously,by jun-v~

this is some shin hye's pics during YB shoot...pretty as always~~

thank you for posting them!

I really like the one with PSH wearing the green hat ( http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/j...8e036d3cad0.jpg ).

Where have we seen this hat before?

Here!

25s4euq.jpg

ak9wcy.jpg

I remember that PSH also wore JGS/Taekyung's beige cardigan at the end of episode 12. They sure like to share wardrobes on and off set :lol:

I really like the one with PSH wearing the green hat ( http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/j...8e036d3cad0.jpg ).

Here!

http://i46.tinypic.com/25s4euq.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/ak9wcy.jpg

I remember that PSH also wore JGS/Taekyung's beige cardigan at the end of episode 12. They sure like to share wardrobes on and off set :lol:

welcome =)

ya and it's not that they share the same company hence sharing the same source of wardrobe..hehe

read upon han chae young's participation in recent champagne,anxious towards KS edition,why is 19 so far away~~~

**shin hye's reopens the other 2 folders in her mini hompy picture part** clap clap!! ^___^

so cute with the hair!!

851eb0d7011e352c71fbdec6d6cf76db.jpg

Guest 13sunshine

I really like the one with PSH wearing the green hat

Here!

I notice that too!!!!!!!

wonder who is the owner of that hat xD or they both have couple hat LOL

and this is soooooooooo cuteeeeeee

20k7ksn.jpg

20tmij9.jpg