❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest rona4teen

just found this beautiful website.

Park Shin Hye's New Caledonian Trip

Wow! the place is breathtaking and Shin Hye is having a time of her life. She looks so lively, so lovely and free spirited.

There are lots of pictures i havent seen before.

i hope someone could provide vod for this.

part 1 --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X7TV5xdbnc

part 2 --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LStCNJlaeJo

part 3 --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ATicJvhX4

the pLace was just breathtaking!! i wanna go there too someday! ^^

PSH's gorgeus in this series, as usuaL. i Like some of her outfits too! ^___^

-- spoiLer --

she cried in one of the scenes there. i guess she got too overwheLmed. 'twas a pretty fab experience i must say! ^___^

btw, 'twas great hearing her speak a coupLe of engLish words throughout the program. her pronounciation was quite good! ^^

Guest samgirl

regarding her auditioning for the role, that maybe likely so , cause TK's role has been written for specially for JGS, maybe when the producer and Hong sisters saw how compatible these two are, on the spot they cast Shin Hye.

It's the first Wednesday without You're Beautiful in 4 months...what am I gonna do??

I totally mirror Shin Hye's sentiments. I am so going to miss all the characters...but imagine how much harder it would be for her since she worked on this for almost half a year. Day in and day out, she was with a group of friends having fun and working hard and now...it's like the party's over. And she will have to say farewell to Go Minam, a fictional character perhaps, but still someone that she has come to understand and love very well.

I wonder if artists have post-partum depression except it's not giving birth to a baby but giving birth to an artistic endeavor (like finishing a project)? I have a lot of friends in the creative field and when they finish a major project, they get all depressed and moody. Hope Shin Hye stays upbeat!

Guest MissMellis

shin hye posted an article in diary part of her cyworld early morning~

i translate from the chinese translation i read in shin hye baidu tieba...

***isn't it will be so..

if it ended it means everything will end...

but you and i have not end..

but i have a feeling it already ended,a feeling that you do not belongs to me anymore...

the emptiness,disappointment,today is a tired day as well...

start to smile now,smile...think in positive ways...

it already ended perfectly but why am i like this?

why i can't let you go?

why am i like this?

it's very weird,i'm hoping to continue in my heart..

please let me recover to normal condition! ****

Thanks jyinn for posting it here and for the translation!~

Hi, my name is Nancy. I've been a fan of PSH ever since Stairway to Heaven. My mom loves her! I'm actually currently rewatching You're Beautiful with my mom right now and I feel the same way as PSH does in her diary post. If I'm interpreting it correctly, it seems like she can't let go of her Go Mi Nam character and You're Beautiful. Even though the drama has ended perfectly, I too, can't let go of Go Mi Nam/Nyu and Hwang Tae-kyung.

I absolutely adore her portrayal of GMN. She was cute without being annoying and her crying scenes were superb. I read in the thread that she's a second Choi Ji Woo, but I hope not. I'd rather have her portray a broad range of characters rather than weak female roles with a lot of crying. That's why GMN is a gem.

PSH and the rest of the cast deserve a rest, but I hope that she'll continue to do some CFs so that we can see more of her. I hope to see her and the rest of the YAB cast at SBS Drama Awards. I'm hoping they'll perform as A.N.Jell again.

Thank you so much to everybody in this thread for sharing info on her. I hope the first page will get updated.

Hi Nancy and welcome to the thread! Enjoy your stay here!

I agree with you on her acting! She is really a great actress and I hope to see her portray

a broad range of characters as well!

Yup yup, I really want to see them at the acting awards, and if possible, perform as A.N.Jell again!

That would be so awesome!!

Oh, the end of YB seems to have PSH harder than us all.

Translation of her message:

You know... there is that kind of feeling...

When one thing ends, and it feels like everything has ended...

Even though it's not the end for you and me...

The feeling that you and I are also over...

As if you're not my person any more...

That kind of feeling... that emptiness... that loneliness...

Today again it makes me suffer...

I'll smile now... smile... only good thoughts... only good thoughts...

Everything concluded so well... so why am I like this...

Why can't I let you go...

Why do I again and again...

The continuation of a strange waiting...

Rise, positive mind...!

Thank you sooo much for the translation!

I really feel with her. It was so hard for us to part with GMN character,

so no wonder it's even harder for her to say part with GMN as well.

She was GMN for the past three months, so no wonder she feels empy

after parting with her T___T

just found this beautiful website.

Park Shin Hye's New Caledonian Trip

Wow! the place is breathtaking and Shin Hye is having a time of her life. She looks so lively, so lovely and free spirited.

There are lots of pictures i havent seen before.

i hope someone could provide vod for this.

Thanks for posting the link here! Will add it to the first page~

BTW, just a friendly reminder: "5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).

Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post in order to reserve resources"

It's considered spamming if you do and you might get a warning from the mods.

my heart teLLs me a different story though. that she's probabLy taLking about a guy in that particuLar post. *coughJGScough* Like srsLy! "As if you're not my person any more..." c'mon, we aLL know HTK is GMN's "person" in YB (as to JGS to PSH. ^___^) gahd! i can't express my feeLings through words with this one! this is gonna be sooo overwheLming if this reaLLy is true! a girL/fan can dream, right?? ^____^

I was feeling exactly the same when I read the message. Although I know she means GMN,

but my heart keeps telling me she is talking about someone else *coughjgscough*

-- spoiLer --

she cried in one of the scenes there. i guess she got too overwheLmed. 'twas a pretty fab experience i must say! ^___^

btw, 'twas great hearing her speak a coupLe of engLish words throughout the program. her pronounciation was quite good! ^^

Waah, thanks so much for the video links. I was going to search for it too,

but now I don't need too. I will add them to the first page~

---

Hmm. I was just thinking of this when I went to sleep last night. Wouldn't

it be cute if we also had a name for PSH fans? I was thinking of Avant something, since

the guys called her that in YB. It's silly I know, but it'd be fun~

Guest yozoranomukou

Hmm. I was just thinking of this when I went to sleep last night. Wouldn't

it be cute if we also had a name for PSH fans? I was thinking of Avant something, since

the guys called her that in YB. It's silly I know, but it'd be fun~

yea, we should start calling her avant-hye ^^ i think dat was da nickname they gave her

Guest butterball

So she did audition for the role. I am glad she got selected. Cannot imagine any other GMN!

avant-hye, now that is a cute name. :D

MissMellis, thanks for updating the first page. It looks really lovely.

I watched the Flower MV last night and OMG, she was so young in that MV. Totally innnocent and cute.

Etude CFs – I am not a big fan of the more mature image they give her. And is it only me but her CFs with JGS are better and more interesting than the one with LMH? No bias here, but she seems to have more “edge” with JGS. They really have the special chemistry going on.

Guest yeudienanh

So she did audition for the role. I am glad she got selected. Cannot imagine any other GMN!

I watched the Flower MV last night and OMG, she was so young in that MV. Totally innnocent and cute.

Etude CFs – I am not a big fan of the more mature image they give her. And is it only me but her CFs with JGS are better and more interesting than the one with LMH? No bias here, but she seems to have more “edge” with JGS. They really have the special chemistry going on.

yes i agree, my absolute favorite is BB compact CF and the hot kiss, aooooooo

Guest 13sunshine

I agree!! I'm not a fan of her mature image in the CF with LMH too!!, but the ones with JGS are sooo cute!! *no biased here*

I loveeee the BB compact one! *coughandthekisscough*

I've always been a fans of Etude House....last summer I went back to my country...and then I remember taking picture of the Etude House store.....I checked my picture file again and surprised our Avant Hye was in the back! lol.....it's a poster with LMH though : (

Hi everyone!!this is my first post her.

i want to say that park shin hye is my favorite actress.i liked her before in tree of heaven she was very cute and i loved her ever more in You Are Beautiful.she is sooo talented,her acting,her voice,her singing,her dancing!!and she is sooo naturel.

she is defenitely my number one korean actress.

i miss GMN sooooo much.pig-rabbit as HTK call her in YAB.(i mean JGS,by the way i love him too,he is a great actor.)

Hello girls (and boys?)!

I've updated the first page with some *coughcrappycough* artwork and some information!

But it's still under construktion, so if you have anything that you want me to add, please PM me!

Bye for now~

*Cough* *cough*, shout out to say BIG THANKS to my yeo-tongseng Ellie, thank you for reviving the thread. Park Shin-hye is one of the few young actresses I really love.

Best wishes to her. Please keep support our adorable actress <333

Just want to share this newest CF, Nongshim Neo-gu-ri Ramyeon, with Parrk Shin-hye and Kim Dong Wook (Coffee Prince). I have no idea how to d/l video from Nate!

30sec, CF1

15 sec, Nongshim Neo-gu-ri CF2

yea, we should start calling her avant-hye ^^ i think dat was da nickname they gave her

avant hye was given by JKS ^^

the high cut interview says that shin hye called JKS reina jang and KS created avant hye for her after seeing her using a knife to peel something while the others just use hand..^_^

beautiful photos of avant hye in okinawa ^^

9f55a0b60fd09f5c8bd4b2fb.jpg

81176532b81909b6a9018efb.jpg

249eb1119f6fb80cdd5401f9.jpg

9f55a0b60fd19f5c8bd4b2fa.jpg

701cb297f07e1c64d1135efa.jpg

7877b6bd8cbd312519d81ffa.jpg

0d2031f9d2d01a4b034f56fa.jpg

377e75b11219f388d9335afa.jpg

fe036bddf6d03b3c632798fa.jpg

d2db70d339e543fc572c84fa.jpg

786cd749f22fc2df82025cf9.jpg

Thank you for posting these pictures!

I love the last picture with Manager Ma...he's so funny! For me, the two most memorable scenes with PSH and Kim In Kwon were (1) When Taekyung told the manager to pay attention, hugged Minyeo, and smirked when Minam made the pig-nose. Manager Ma's shocked expression at that moment was priceless! And then he kept falling down the stairs because he was so shocked :P (2) In episode 16, when President Ahn dragged Minyeo to meet Heyi, Manager Ma was making crying baby impression and then kneeling on the floor to guilt Minyeo into going.

""sigh:: I'm gonna miss those two.

Guest jessiep

It's great that she will have a fan meeting in Taiwan. I'm glad that she is receiving more love and hope that she'll get a lot more than this. I can't wait for her next project (with JGS would make it even better).

ps: Love her selca pics! She's so adorable :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

avant hye was given by JKS ^^

the high cut interview says that shin hye called JKS reina jang and KS created avant hye for her after seeing her using a knife to peel something while the others just use hand..^_^

beautiful photos of avant hye in okinawa ^^

Thank you for posting the pics! She's sooo adorable!

JGS likes really feminine girls like during the Renaissance and I remember reading that he decided to give PSH the nickname avant-hye because she was eating a chestnut by peeling the skin with a knife and thought that she was really feminine! I guess the stylist for the drama decided to grant JGS's dream and dressed PSH in avant-garde dress in episode 12.

Guest 13sunshine

Oh my gosh!!! can she get any more adorable?? i love this girl!!!!!!!!

and this person always take the best pictures of Shin Hye!! haha xD

hoping he will post picture of her and JGS together T__T

edit:

here are more from cyworld

15332vl.jpg

2he8vet.jpg

9azb01.jpg

15f3brq.jpg

2cf2umx.jpg

ayn51i.jpg

24mi5g6.jpg

2lnv7rb.jpg

5wi33s.jpg

15fk3nb.jpg

2r47mzp.jpg

Guest joeydragonlady

I had misgivings about Shin-Hye when they announced that

she will be playing along side Sukkie.

I am actually a fan of Jang Geun Suk and am very

particular about who he gets paired with. He usually gets

paired up with noonas.

I got coverted and became a Shin-Hye fan after Episode 1 of

YB. She is so talented and I became very willing to have

her paired or even if she dates Sukkie I wouldn't mind.

I love her and I have very few Kdrama actresses that I

like.

I hope she has a new Kdrama or a movie out after this.

She deserves all the sucess!

Oh my gosh!!! can she get any more adorable?? i love this girl!!!!!!!!

and this person always take the best pictures of Shin Hye!! haha xD

hoping he will post picture of her and JGS together T__T

edit:

here are more from cyworld

http://i48.tinypic.com/15332vl.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2he8vet.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/15f3brq.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2lnv7rb.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/5wi33s.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/15fk3nb.jpg

this haircut really goes with Shin hye. much better from her Kimchi Raddish style.

She looks hot guy in the above pictures. I thought Maki Horikita rocks that boyish look but Shin Hye too.

Can she really play guitar? She looks cool in that black and white pic. ^___^

Guest stoolker

ooo thanks for the new pics of psh!! shes so cute and pretty!!! is the noodle commerical new btw?? sorry i am not up to date lol...aww i like her pics w/manager and wang coordi. hope there will be a lot of fans at her fanmtg in taiwan!!!

Guest anne0129

^In her noodle commercial does anybody know if she did this during or after YB? She looks adorable in that commercial and very playful......I love also that she was with Kim Dong Wook, I find him very cute and adorable in Coffee Prince. hehehe!!!! :D

rona4teen said:

-- spoiLer --

thanks rona!

when can we get there,i don't know.

that place is Paradise. PSH is so lucky! *envy*

she got to experience such luxury :)

she's courageous to ride the chopper.hehe..i don't think that's easy for some.

i also like her outfits. some may not look flattering but i like how she has her own style.

I am actually a fan of Jang Geun Suk and am very

particular about who he gets paired with. He usually gets

paired up with noonas.

I got coverted and became a Shin-Hye fan after Episode 1 of

YB. She is so talented and I became very willing to have

her paired or even if she dates Sukkie I wouldn't mind.

I hope she has a new Kdrama or a movie out after this.

She deserves all the sucess!

hello joeydragonlady!

nice to hear it from you. i'm like the other way around.

it's only until YB that JGS caught my attention.

he breathes air to a character that was so cliche. the man commands screen presence.