❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MissMellis

Thank you gems for posting the news! It's great to see that she is gaining popularity in

other countries too!

rona4teen: Thanks for the links. But I don't know any korean also, so I hope

someone will be kind enough to translate them for us~

Still in the process of updating the first page. Thanks all for the additional information! <3

Guest rona4teen

rona4teen: Thanks for the links. But I don't know any korean also, so I hope

someone will be kind enough to translate them for us~

Still in the process of updating the first page. Thanks all for the additional information! <3

try using googLe transLate. i use it aLL the time. ^^ the resuLts may not be that accurate (some of it are pretty ridicuLous actuaLLy) but you'LL probabLy get the idea from there & just search for it. ^___^

Guest MissMellis

rona4teen: I do use it too, but the result can be really funny sometimes.

So, unless I'm almost 100 % ceartin of the meaning, I won't be posting it. Don't

wanna share the wrong information. But thanks for the suggestion though~

Hope we'll see pic spam from the fanmeeting!

shin hye posted an article in diary part of her cyworld early morning~

cyworld.jpg

i translate from the chinese translation i read in shin hye baidu tieba...

***isn't it will be so..

if it ended it means everything will end...

but you and i have not end..

but i have a feeling it already ended,a feeling that you do not belongs to me anymore...

the emptiness,disappointment,today is a tired day as well...

start to smile now,smile...think in positive ways...

it already ended perfectly but why am i like this?

why i can't let you go?

why am i like this?

it's very weird,i'm hoping to continue in my heart..

please let me recover to normal condition! ****

oh my....my heart sinks while reading it...sad together with her...

YB still lives in her....like all of us....

shin hye!!!!!!!

any good samaritan that is fluent in korean please translate a better one..the translation is a bit weird although could have get the meaning of it...

thanks in advance...

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

%7Boption%7Dcyworld.jpg

***isn't it will be so..

but i have a feeling it already ended,a feeling that you do not belongs to me anymore...

why i can't let you go?

why am i like this?

shin hye!!!!!!!

any good samaritan that is fluent in korean please translate a better one..the translation is a bit weird although could have get the meaning of it...

thanks in advance...

Hi, my name is Nancy. I've been a fan of PSH ever since Stairway to Heaven. My mom loves her! I'm actually currently rewatching You're Beautiful with my mom right now and I feel the same way as PSH does in her diary post. If I'm interpreting it correctly, it seems like she can't let go of her Go Mi Nam character and You're Beautiful. Even though the drama has ended perfectly, I too, can't let go of Go Mi Nam/Nyu and Hwang Tae-kyung.

I absolutely adore her portrayal of GMN. She was cute without being annoying and her crying scenes were superb. I read in the thread that she's a second Choi Ji Woo, but I hope not. I'd rather have her portray a broad range of characters rather than weak female roles with a lot of crying. That's why GMN is a gem.

PSH and the rest of the cast deserve a rest, but I hope that she'll continue to do some CFs so that we can see more of her. I hope to see her and the rest of the YAB cast at SBS Drama Awards. I'm hoping they'll perform as A.N.Jell again.

Thank you so much to everybody in this thread for sharing info on her. I hope the first page will get updated.

Guest sunandmoon

Oh, the end of YB seems to have PSH harder than us all.

Translation of her message:

You know... there is that kind of feeling...

When one thing ends, and it feels like everything has ended...

Even though it's not the end for you and me...

The feeling that you and I are also over...

As if you're not my person any more...

That kind of feeling... that emptiness... that loneliness...

Today again it makes me suffer...

I'll smile now... smile... only good thoughts... only good thoughts...

Everything concluded so well... so why am I like this...

Why can't I let you go...

Why do I again and again...

The continuation of a strange waiting...

Rise, positive mind...!

Guest butterball

sunandmoon & jyinn: thanks for the translation of PSH's entry.

When I read the Chinese translation, it sounds like she just breaks up with her boy. Uhm, but with the Korean translation it sounds like she has hard time saying goodbye to GMN character. I guess she really became GMN for the past 3 months. *sigh* She has done so well!

Guest ChanVanndii

Park Shin-hye to meet with fans in Taiwan

pshnews.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye will meet with fans in Taiwan by holding a promotional event in the country next month, according to her agency on Tuesday.

"She is set to meet with her Taiwanese fans around the 10th of December," said an official at Ava Entertainment, explaining that Park's popularity in countries such as Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong has been rising after the airing of SBS TV series "Minamishineyo".

Her fans in Taiwan in particular had continuously requested for a meeting with the 19-year-old starlet, Ava said of their decision to visit the country.

Park has been starring alongside actor Jang Keun-suk in the Wednesday and Thursday prime time drama which has been faring comparatively well up against blockbuster TV series "Iris" in the same time slot.

"Iris", with ratings of around 30 percent, is set to remain unchallenged with its grand-scale plot and A-list cast including actors Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-hee, but "Minamishineyo" has maintained passable ratings of around 10 percent with a mania fanbase.

Park has appeared in over a dozen movies since her debut in 2003, gaining fame in hit TV series "Stairway to Heaven" starring Korea's most popular stars including Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo and Kim Tae-hee.

Reporter : Lim Hye-seon lhsro@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

I'm so happy she has so many requests from Taiwanese fans to go visit their country! Feel the love, Miss Shin Hye! <3

She will be in Taiwan? Wow that is a good news. I will also visit Taiwan on 9. wow, i hope i could somehow make some time for joining her fan meeting. Anyone knows the details about her upcoming fan meeting?

Guest 13sunshine

Poor girl! I read that entry this morning too!

and she posted it on a wednesday...you know when YB supposed to air......

she must have a hard time than all of us!

hope that those memories she made during YB days will be always with her

ahh season 2 T___T

Guest ishtargoddess

aaaw. PSH's post sums all the agony of YAB supporters everywhere. Like JGS (who said that it was hard to part with his TK character in the drama), surely PSH must feel the same way. It was a character she immediately fell in love with upon reading the synopsis of the drama and she really made it hers, breathing life to GMN/Min Nyeo. And the cast had developed a bond among themselves that I really could feel her sadness. I would be too when I got used working with JGS for months! Haha. Cheer up, PSH. Surely, you will always be GMN forever. You owned it. You don't need to be sad.

Oh, where is TK, SW and Jeremy when this girl needs some lovin'? Seriously, where's that JGS smile when she needs one?

Guest butterball

aaaw. PSH's post sums all the agony of YAB supporters everywhere. Like JGS (who said that it was hard to part with his TK character in the drama), surely PSH must feel the same way. It was a character she immediately fell in love with upon reading the synopsis of the drama and she really made it hers, breathing life to GMN/Min Nyeo. And the cast had developed a bond among themselves that I really could feel her sadness. I would be too when I got used working with JGS for months! Haha. Cheer up, PSH. Surely, you will always be GMN forever. You owned it. You don't need to be sad.

Oh, where is TK, SW and Jeremy when this girl needs some lovin'? Seriously, where's that JGS smile when she needs one?

Exactly my sentiment!!!

I was thinking this. Do you know why PSH got the role of GMN?? I mean YAB was written for JGS. But the role of GMN really fits with PSH as well, not to mention the chemistry between PSH and JGS. Just wonder if that etude kiss is one of the reason why she got chosen to be with JGS!

Rise, positive mind...!

Sigh...poor our little girl...It's hard for her to get over her role, same as us to get over MN & TK...How I wish the 3 guys were there to cheer her up. Remember the supermarket scene? i hope JGS will take the rest 3 out for meal like what he said in an interview :)

I'm falling more and more for this girl. PSH don't cry! Fighting!!!!

Guest ishtargoddess

Exactly my sentiment!!!

I was thinking this. Do you know why PSH got the role of GMN?? I mean YAB was written for JGS. But the role of GMN really fits with PSH as well, not to mention the chemistry between PSH and JGS. Just wonder if that etude kiss is one of the reason why she got chosen to be with JGS!

Hi. I think the role was offered to her. I'm not familiar with how Hallyuwood gives roles to actors (if they audition for the part or they just get offered roles and pick the one they want) but from the article I read from dramabeans, PSH seemed to have the role offered to her. Maybe the producers/writers/director noticed the sizzling chemistry between the 2 leads, which is something really hard to ignore, I must say. I've seen JGS with other actresses before but it was only with PSH that I actually felt the connection. You know, like you could actually cheer these two to fall in love for real. It's hard to find on-screen partners like that.

Hello girls (and boys?)!

I've updated the first page with some *coughcrappycough* artwork and some information!

But it's still under construktion, so if you have anything that you want me to add, please PM me!

Bye for now~

Thank you MissMellis for updating Shin hye's profile.

It's a pleasant surprise ^___^

and also to rubie hunnie for allowing us enjoy fully this thread.

Guest butterball

Hi. I think the role was offered to her. I'm not familiar with how Hallyuwood gives roles to actors (if they audition for the part or they just get offered roles and pick the one they want) but from the article I read from dramabeans, PSH seemed to have the role offered to her. Maybe the producers/writers/director noticed the sizzling chemistry between the 2 leads, which is something really hard to ignore, I must say. I've seen JGS with other actresses before but it was only with PSH that I actually felt the connection. You know, like you could actually cheer these two to fall in love for real. It's hard to find on-screen partners like that.

I read the article about Jung Yong-hwa and UEE and they mentioned the audition for their respective roles. I have not read about the audition of JGS, PSH or LHK. Perhaps these three characters are entrusted for them from the start? :)

And yeah, the chemistry between PSH and JGS is awesome both on and off screen.

I read the article about Jung Yong-hwa and UEE and they mentioned the audition for their respective roles. I have not read about the audition of JGS, PSH or LHK. Perhaps these three characters are entrusted for them from the start? :)

And yeah, the chemistry between PSH and JGS is awesome both on and off screen.

i think i read before JKS picked the role while shin hye undergoes selection..^_^

Guest rona4teen

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/jingyin/cyworld.jpg

***isn't it will be so..

why i can't let you go?

why am i like this?

YB still lives in her....like all of us....

shin hye!!!!!!!

thanks in advance...

i saw that this morning aLso when i checked her cy.

understood some parts of it thru googLe transLate but the idea of the entire post is pretty much a bLur.

thanks for sharing your transLation though. ^___^

Rise, positive mind...!

THANKS A BUNCH for the transLation. ^____^

i've been dying to know what the whoLe diary entry was aLL about.

everyone's heartbroken after the YB series ended, not onLy us fans but the actors as weLL. X__X

my brain teLLs me that she's probabLy pertaining about YB or her character GMN in that diary entry. how she misses pLaying as GMN & how much she got so attached to it and is having a hard time Letting it go. T___T poor girL. i totaLLy hate it that she's sad & hurt. (though i have to admit, a part of me's feeLing nice since this proves how much she enjoyed acting in this series & she Loved her character & the series as a whoLe. ^^ this probabLy serves as a hint that if ever YB has season 2, PSH wiLL totaLLy consider going back to her character as GMN, Like JGS & LHK to their respective roLes. ^^)

my heart teLLs me a different story though. that she's probabLy taLking about a guy in that particuLar post. *coughJGScough* Like srsLy! "As if you're not my person any more..." c'mon, we aLL know HTK is GMN's "person" in YB (as to JGS to PSH. ^___^) gahd! i can't express my feeLings through words with this one! this is gonna be sooo overwheLming if this reaLLy is true! a girL/fan can dream, right?? ^____^