❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ChanVanndii

Cyworld Visitor hits for the past 1 week

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/j...in/9ca16016.jpg

1.Ivy

2.Jang WooYoung

3.Ahn JungHwan

4.Defconn

5.Shin SaeKyung

6.Jo Kwon

7.Dave

8.Park ShinHye 124723 hits ^^

9.Lee Teuk

10.Kim JunSu

happy for shin hye ^^

credits to sookyeong@k bites ^^

congrats to her. Hope that she could kick others and climb up to being number one!

Guest ChanVanndii

I am now planning to write a fanfic with the title called "Taste of Love". I would like to kindly ask you guys to help me do the casting. Please choose the one you want to be the leads in this fanfic of mine with the poll below and I will start to give you the summary of the story in the next two days after the wrapping of casting.Please go vote Here

Can anyone pls re-port PSH's home page again?

I am so glad that she is getting more popular!!! :)

here is the link::

shin hye's cyworld ^^

I am now planning to write a fanfic with the title called "Taste of Love". I would like to kindly ask you guys to help me do the casting. Please choose the one you want to be the leads in this fanfic of mine with the poll below and I will start to give you the summary of the story in the next two days after the wrapping of casting.Please go vote Here

i already voted for it~^^

keep fighting!!!

shin hye beautiful pictures^^

188e1a17144e2a2d4b90a708.jpg

b5a2f3035b5b33c009fa9310.jpg

Guest 13sunshine

OMG YAY SHIN HYE'S CYWORLD IS ALIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

here is new pic

love this girl! she's so cute!!!

2ntbx9f.jpg

please do not quote pic

She should hug a pig rabbit instead!!! haha

OMG YAY SHIN HYE'S CYWORLD IS ALIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

here is new pic

http://i49.tinypic.com/2ntbx9f.jpg

please do not quote pic

yea was happy to see that...^__^

the original pigrabbit was brought to japan by JKS as a gift for his fans,should have give it to shin hye...hehe

the second last potion on the right bar is comment page is it?

how to leave some encourage words there?can't write there...

Here's what Jung Yong Hwa had to say about Park Shin Hye in an interview:

"Because Shin Hye (Go Mi Nam) was born early in 1990, we became friends. I received a lot of help from her because we had a lot of scenes together. Since she was usually in men’s clothes, I would say “Oh, you’re a woman today,” whenever she was dressed like a girl."

He went on to describe his relationship with Geun Suk and Hongki. They're all such a close-knit group!

The rest of the article could be found here: http://dw4ptommyrot.wordpress.com/2009/12/...-hwa/#more-1411

December 2, 2009

Park Shin Hye thread edited upon request & goodwill.

Thread previously started by shewasblind will now be maintained by MissMellis with related actress info, updates, etc.

Everyone please keep on posting and sharing.

Guest ChanVanndii

She might be right now busy with her class at the university. I really want to know how she does at the university. I wish her all the best with study.

Guest butterball

She might be right now busy with her class at the university. I really want to know how she does at the university. I wish her all the best with study.

The girl needs some rest I reckon. She worked so hard during YAB. One girl vs. three (gorgeous) boys and an evil mother. :D

I hope someone with graphic skills can help us update the info on page 1. It is seriously out of date!

Jyinn, thanks for the link.

I read somewhere that Park Shin Hye attends Joongang University.

But I also read somewhere else that she attends the same university as Kim So Eun, Kim Bum, and Go Ara. The three of them attend Chung-ang University.

Are Joongang and Chung-ang Universities one and the same? So confused! Maybe it's just the English spelling that's different?

But yeah, it's really cute how the 89'ers and 90'ers are at the same college (probably studying in the theater dept.) Imagine going to that school and seeing your idols in class!

Guest didienazrin

It would be great if PSH could work with JGS again but I'd want them in an action-sageuk. The dashing, sword-wielding prince JGS saving the fair maiden PSH, who turns out to be a master martial artist herself and refuses to accept help. LOL. I love young people in sageuks instead of old people always going maaa-maaa and peyyy-haa all day and talking about cliched repetitive conspiracies. And I'll admit, JGS was *hot* in Hwang Jini and Hong Gil Dong. PSH would look great in traditional costume as well...she has that graceful, natural look that suits sageuk ladies.

*nod*nod*

i wish them all the best, but i really want them again in any saeguk setting. JGs was so adorable in Hwang Ji Ni, and in one of Manager Ma imagination, PSH does wear the saeguk costume (where she played the mother of Go MI Nam).. arghh she really has the look for it.

i agree.. i agree..

Guest MissMellis

Hello girls (and boys?)!

I've updated the first page with some *coughcrappycough* artwork and some information!

But it's still under construktion, so if you have anything that you want me to add, please PM me!

Bye for now~

Guest rona4teen

Cyworld Visitor hits for the past 1 week

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/j...in/9ca16016.jpg

1.Ivy

2.Jang WooYoung

3.Ahn JungHwan

4.Defconn

5.Shin SaeKyung

6.Jo Kwon

7.Dave

8.Park ShinHye 124723 hits ^^

9.Lee Teuk

10.Kim JunSu

happy for shin hye ^^

credits to sookyeong@k bites ^^

that's reaLLy nice! ^^

thanks for sharing.

you guys are right, peopLe probabLy got curious with what happened to her cyworLd.

Let's hope she'LL fix it & make it LiveLy again soon. ^___^

i wanna see more seLca pics of this LoveLy girL. ^^

here is new pic

http://i49.tinypic.com/2ntbx9f.jpg

please do not quote pic

weeeeee!!

HUGE thanks for that great news! ^____^

what a great way to start my day!

i instantLy visited her cyworLd after i read this. ke ke ke~

i was just taLking about her cyworLd on my previous post. ^^

Guest rona4teen

Hello girls (and boys?)!

I've updated the first page with some *coughcrappycough* artwork and some information!

But it's still under construktion, so if you have anything that you want me to add, please PM me!

Bye for now~

THANK YOU! ^_____^

you did a pretty good job with the first post.

http://people.nate.com/people/info/pa/rk/parksinhye/

http://people.search.naver.com/search.nave...C&os=158169

http://people.search.naver.com/search.nave...&sm=tab_pge ---> (List of aLL her TV series/reguLar appearances)

here are a few sites i found that's got some added info about her too. (those are written in Korean though. anybody kind enough to transLate? ^^)

I read somewhere that Park Shin Hye attends Joongang University.

But I also read somewhere else that she attends the same university as Kim So Eun, Kim Bum, and Go Ara. The three of them attend Chung-ang University.

Are Joongang and Chung-ang Universities one and the same? So confused! Maybe it's just the English spelling that's different?

But yeah, it's really cute how the 89'ers and 90'ers are at the same college (probably studying in the theater dept.) Imagine going to that school and seeing your idols in class!

i beLieve it's just the same university.

i'm not yet THAT good in reading korean but their speLLing is pretty much the same. ^__^

that'd be so cooL! i've read that she's been taking up theater. ^^

i'm an 89'er & i wouLd Love to be on the same coLLege and see PSH around campus. ^^ (if onLy i Live in Korea. X__X)

Park Shin-hye to meet with fans in Taiwan

pshnews.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye will meet with fans in Taiwan by holding a promotional event in the country next month, according to her agency on Tuesday.

"She is set to meet with her Taiwanese fans around the 10th of December," said an official at Ava Entertainment, explaining that Park's popularity in countries such as Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong has been rising after the airing of SBS TV series "Minamishineyo".

Her fans in Taiwan in particular had continuously requested for a meeting with the 19-year-old starlet, Ava said of their decision to visit the country.

Park has been starring alongside actor Jang Keun-suk in the Wednesday and Thursday prime time drama which has been faring comparatively well up against blockbuster TV series "Iris" in the same time slot.

"Iris", with ratings of around 30 percent, is set to remain unchallenged with its grand-scale plot and A-list cast including actors Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-hee, but "Minamishineyo" has maintained passable ratings of around 10 percent with a mania fanbase.

Park has appeared in over a dozen movies since her debut in 2003, gaining fame in hit TV series "Stairway to Heaven" starring Korea's most popular stars including Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo and Kim Tae-hee.

Reporter : Lim Hye-seon lhsro@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

I'm so happy she has so many requests from Taiwanese fans to go visit their country! Feel the love, Miss Shin Hye! <3