❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest Tiffiany_45

something i found on youtube:

onLy PSH is singing but it's not the fuLL version though. t'was a scene from the series. ^^

See, that vid you posted didn't even have PSH singing. That was the user covering the song and just used that video. If you watch the sound and lips don't match at all.

I really can't find it anywhere, which leads me to believe that it wasn't ever released. How sad!!!

===

Anyway, yeah, she has a really nice voice. However, I would say her acting skills are a MILLION times better than her singing skills so I think she chose the right path! She is really awesome at dancing though! I want to dance to 'Satisfaction' like her! And look as hot as her doing it!!!

I guess we'll have to wait a while for her next project, but with her acting skills I think it will definitely be worth the wait. I think I'm starting to like her more the YEH now!

~Tiffiany~

Guest ChanVanndii

according to netizen, Park shin hye and Jang geun suk become the couple they want to date in real life. I also one of them to vote for this couple. i really want to see them end up together. they look just good together.

Guest estherohkim

^ please don't quote pics ^^

Cyworld is like a personal home page..... : )

here is her cyworld if anyone interested ^^

http://www.cyworld.com/hacciz

Sorry :( I am new to all of this. I won't do that next time. I just realized it took a lot of space XD

Ohhhh. Its probably fan-made though right?

Guest 13sunshine

Sorry :( I am new to all of this. I won't do that next time. I just realized it took a lot of space XD

Ohhhh. Its probably fan-made though right?

It's actually her real cyworld, because a lot of Korean celebrities use cyworld...to be more in contact with fans? fans can leave messages there for her and stuffs, and all those pictures must coming from her! lol i don't think anyone will have those pictures except her........so i'm sure 100% that is her....

Guest ChanVanndii

It's actually her real cyworld, because a lot of Korean celebrities use cyworld...to be more in contact with fans? fans can leave messages there for her and stuffs, and all those pictures must coming from her! lol i don't think anyone will have those pictures except her........so i'm sure 100% that is her....

usually celebrities has their own official website and some other unofficial or fanclub sites. anyone knows if PSH has an international website?

Guest 13sunshine

Something wrong with her cyworld today 0-0...seem like she's closing it down or something 0-0

She deleted 2 picture folders, closed down guest book...took off her cy skin 0-0

hope it's not hacked >.<

edit : i read some comments from her cy and i think the poor girl got attacked by anti fans T__T

Something wrong with her cyworld today 0-0...seem like she's closing it down or something 0-0

She deleted 2 picture folders, closed down guest book...took off her cy skin 0-0

hope it's not hacked >.<

:( Please keep us posted on when/whether her cyworld comes back on.

PSH is so underrated! I wish I could read Korean so I can post news about her in Soompi to get her thread more active. She's been in so many dramas, MVs, and CFs...but she's also very low key.

What is her management company? Is it still Cloudfish? I went to her Cloudfish website but it's not active so maybe she changed companies?

Guest xtehdeb

does anyone have the pictures she posted on her CY?

i was going to print screen them but i guess she deleted her picture folders or something~

anyways park shin hye is so pretty XD

Guest 13sunshine

does anyone have the pictures she posted on her CY?

i was going to print screen them but i guess she deleted her picture folders or something~

anyways park shin hye is so pretty XD

I posted them on the previous page...

or did you mean other pictures?

ahh I hope she will not close her cy T__T

i found this pic of her and my mouth is drop because she's so beautiful!!

2nvgtis.jpg

you know Korean fans called her "Goddess" :D

because her name is Shin Hye....and Goddess in Korean is "yeo shin"

i think it match her perfectly!

http://i50.tinypic.com/2nvgtis.jpg

She looks so pretty and natural! I love her dimpled chin :P

I was scrolling through the thread, from beginning to end, and it seems like she has worked with a lot of hot guys! Lee Wan, Se7en, Ju Ji Hoon (for CF), Jang Geun Suk (both CF and drama), the guy that played Jihoo in BOF (forgot his name...it was for CF), Lee Min Ho (for CF), Hero and Taegoon (MV). She's so lucky <<<3

PSH seems to have very good interactions with all her co-stars. I'm so proud of her and wish she'll be in more dramas in the near future (but first she needs rest, then maybe do a few CFs while she's back at school for a semester, then when summer comes, she can film a drama <--keeping fingers crossed).

Guest ^L4uRa^

i remember that i have to convince my friends after watching the etude kiss cf with JGS, that she's the same girl in YAB...

hahha...

and silly me, i just found out that she's the girl in taegoon's 'call me' MV...

XD

why she's so underrated?

please, i demand another taenyu cf or even drama in the futureee~~!! XD

Guest ChanVanndii

I posted them on the previous page...

or did you mean other pictures?

ahh I hope she will not close her cy T__T

2nvgtis.jpg

Oh that is the meaning of her name? wow that suits her perfectly well. She is so beautiful. I want to lose one or two kilos, so that she looks slimmer and prettier.

hello to fellow shin hye lovers ^^

do anyone read korean here?

shin hye even changed her cyworld profile pic...

with one pic with korean words...anyone can kindly translate it?tQQ in advance

Guest 13sunshine

Oh that is the meaning of her name? wow that suits her perfectly well. She is so beautiful. I want to lose one or two kilos, so that she looks slimmer and prettier.

Shin in her names mean 'to believe' and Hye in her name means 'favour'

And I don't think she should loose weight, I love how she is right now...I don't want her to look so skinny!

hello to fellow shin hye lovers ^^

do anyone read korean here?

shin hye even changed her cyworld profile pic...

with one pic with korean words...anyone can kindly translate it?tQQ in advance

The picture that show just to say that "there is no picture"

so whenever you didn't upload a picture on your cyworld front page, that picture will show up....

that's mean she took off her picture.......

i have a feeling me might close her cy T_T

The picture that show just to say that "there is no picture"

so whenever you didn't upload a picture on your cyworld front page, that picture will show up....

that's mean she took off her picture.......

i have a feeling me might close her cy T_T

what's happening? T__T

is it because of antis leaving harsh comments for her?

[i read this from china website but they did not say what and why exactly the antis pops up]

what's the antis up to actually?

i love shin hye a lot~don't wish to see her get hurt,especially after the completion of YB that she could have feel the emptiness in heart..

she receive many loves from YB,i remember previously her mini hompi views are very less and it suddenly increases a lot till it break one million after YB is on air..

Guest rona4teen

See, that vid you posted didn't even have PSH singing. That was the user covering the song and just used that video. If you watch the sound and lips don't match at all.

I really can't find it anywhere, which leads me to believe that it wasn't ever released. How sad!!!

sorry, my bad.

didn't notice it the first time. ^^

thought the voice was a LittLe off when i Listened to it.

it wasn't PSH, that's why. ^^

wiLL edit my post now~ ^^

thanks for the correction though.

Guest rona4teen

hope it's not hacked >.<

edit : i read some comments from her cy and i think the poor girl got attacked by anti fans T__T

i checked her cyworLd when you posted the Link yesterday.

& i checked it again after i read your post.

she did change the skin & removed 2 picture foLders, Leaving onLy the 'You're BeautifuL' picture foLder. T___T

she even removed her profiLe pic. T__T

WHAT? anti-fans??? why??? who couLd possibLy hate this girL?

(i hope those anti-fans aren't JGS fans. X__X)

wouLd you mind transLating some of the comments? i'm reaLLy curious. X__X if onLy i couLd understand korean. X__X

Guest rona4teen

http://i50.tinypic.com/2nvgtis.jpg

sorry to cut your post. ^^

thanks for posting that picture.

GORGEOUS!!

she does Look Like a goddess! ^^

i agree, that nickname matches her perfectLy. ^^

thanks for sharing. ^^

REMiNDER: no quoting of images, PLEASE! ^^

remove the %7Boption%7D tags if you are to quote/repLy on a post with a picture. we don't want this thread to receive warning or be shut down by the moderators. thanks! ^^