❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ChanVanndii

hands down for PSY...

one of the best actress of her generation...

will look forward her next project..

ow yeah, is she going to release a song this coming January?

she's gonna release her song. You meant she also sing? I think you might be confused with the news that said that she was gonna release her song she sang back then when she played in Tree of Heaven. She sang back then, but hasn't yet released.

But i meant her voice is actually really good. If she gets a chance to have a voice training, then she sure becomes one best singer. I really like Lovely Day and Without word

Guest ChanVanndii

Who do you want Park Shin Hye play with for the next project?

I want her with Lee Hong Ki or Ki Bum or again with Jang geun suk (i don't mind seeing them together again or i hope that there will be season 2 of you're beautiful).

Guest estherohkim

I just became a member for this site after watching her new drama YAB!

I just finished this drama yesterday and its the first time that I actually wanted to watch more! I have been a big fan of hers since she came out with Stairway to Heaven, which surprisingly is the first drama I've watched ever. After that, I have been a big fan of her, cause her acting is amazing! I don't watch really watch dramas that often and her other dramas were pretty decent but YAB is my favorite one yet because it showed a new side of her acing abilities, not always just innocent and friendly! I actually started to watch this because I heard she was in it and also later that JGS was in it too. :P

I believe she will become a great actress, being that YAB probably was her big break.

Guest Tiffiany_45

I'm completely in love with this woman!!!!

She is so impressive! She did a drama like Tree of Heaven when she was 16, can dance, sing, and is fantastic at all of it! Not to mention the she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Gah, I think she was sent to Earth to make all women jealous! I wish I was Park Shin Hye!!!!

Anyway, I've been looking for PSH's 'Gi Do' or Prayer. She was supposed to come out with a digital release of it, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I've only found the H.J. version and one that came from the drama where she only sings for a like 2 seconds.

Here's the HJ one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BDElgJMquQ

And here is the Imeem one I found:

http://www.imeem.com/people/vSYgXv5/music/...n-park-shin-hy/

Does anyone have the full version that they were advertising when Tree of Heaven finished airing?

~Tiffiany~

Guest SooInSmile

She is definitely awesome, she worked with Lee Min Ho Hyun Joong in commercial, star with JGS and commecial, now YB cast is amazing.

I will be happy with whoever she work with in the next serie. But I think it will be in a couple of months since YB just finish. Usually she doesn't take that much series, only like one a year.

Does anyone know how she is doing at school?

Guest 13sunshine

New pictures from PSH's cyworld : )

awwww she's making me miss MN more and more!

fd4voy.jpg

110cepu.jpg

13z985f.jpg

28wnqc4.jpg

24v1rti.jpg

1zfj3na.jpg

so adorable! hope she will post more pictures related to You're Beautiful : )

I love PSH! First time I saw her in a series was Tree of Heaven and it made me cry like crazy.

Wonder if she will be returning to school or work on another project?

I know there's probably a slim chance, but I really want her to play Kotoko in Korea's remake of Mischievous Kiss :P But I have no idea if an idol role would be too much and too soon after YAB.

Guest rona4teen

Anyway, I've been looking for PSH's 'Gi Do' or Prayer. She was supposed to come out with a digital release of it, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I've only found the H.J. version and one that came from the drama where she only sings for a like 2 seconds.

Here's the HJ one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BDElgJMquQ

And here is the Imeem one I found:

http://www.imeem.com/people/vSYgXv5/music/...n-park-shin-hy/

Does anyone have the full version that they were advertising when Tree of Heaven finished airing?

~Tiffiany~

sorry to cut your post. ^^

same here!!

i've been Looking for an mp3 of that song for months now!

i reaLLy want to Listen to it since it's the first song that she reLeased.

thank you for the Links though. ^^

something i found on youtube:

onLy PSH is singing but it's not the fuLL version though. t'was a scene from the series. ^^

this one's a cover of the song. ^^

i've read somewhere (i forgot where. 'twas an interview, i think) that PSH originaLLy wants to debut as a singer.

but due to some reasons (wasn't sure if her voice quaLity isn't that great or something), she debuted as an actress instead.

i, personaLLy, Like her voice though it may not be as powerfuL as the others.

her voice is sweet and quite soothing. ^^

Gosh she's absolutely adorable & beautiful!! I love her to bits in YAB!!! She & JGS rock!!!!

How I wish them to star in another project *wishful thinking* :P

Guest estherohkim

New pictures from PSH's cyworld : )

awwww she's making me miss MN more and more!

fd4voy.jpg

110cepu.jpg

13z985f.jpg

28wnqc4.jpg

24v1rti.jpg

1zfj3na.jpg

t0loxz.jpg

11llqnq.jpg

so adorable! hope she will post more pictures related to You're Beautiful : )

She has a cyworld?? I don't really know what that is....its like Facebook but more popular in asia right?

like most of you guys, i've always loved park shin hye ever since stairway to heaven &tree of heaven, but i love her even more now (after you're beautiful). she's definitely my 2nd favorite korean actress next to yoon eun hye. she's soooo multi-talented &the fact that she's sooo young makes me even more proud of her. she's only a month older than me, but i totally idolize &look up to her. she's definitely one of theee best actresses of her generation. i hope she continues to shine as an actress &that she'll be given a lot more great projects just like you're beautiful. i can't wait to see her act in another drama or movie.

park shin hye ftwwww !

Guest rona4teen

right, soooo adorabLe!! ^^

thanks for posting the pics!

gahd i miss YB aLready! T__T

Guest ChanVanndii

right, soooo adorabLe!! ^^

thanks for posting the pics!

gahd i miss YB aLready! T__T

wow she is super cute. I miss her already. what should i do now?

Guest stoolker

aww thanks for the new psh pics, so cute! im going to miss seeing her in yob too..*sigh* hope she can have another project...she doesnt seem to be as busy as the other cast members hmm i hope she keeps uploading yob pics too hehehe. her crying scenes are so beautiful, is she having a fan meeting soon or something?

Guest mndymah

YAY! PSH! I'm 6 years older than her but I LOVE her so much as an actress. Like the rest of you, I first saw her in Stairway to Heaven and I immediately became attracted to her. She was sooo cute even at age 13 and she has only become more beautiful. I never finished watching STH. I only watched her parts with Lee Wan. I actually thought that she and LW made a cute couple but she and JGS make an even better couple. It seems like Korean directors hardly repair a couple (although they did repair LW and PSH) so cross our fingers that she will be repaired with JGS.

SHe will definitely be a huge actress in the future. She is ONLY 19 now but she has achieved so much. She has been in various MVs, made so many CFs, and even been the leading actress in several dramas. Not to mention she is very talented since she can dance really well. Her acting is very natural and expressive. She is definitely the best for her generation and hopefully, after she finishes with her studies, she will focus on acting.

I wonder if she and JGS will stay in touch....:P

Also, did any of you guys watch the interview with Jung Yong Hwa? It was in Korean and I could not understand a word of it. However, I did understand that the host made JYH choose his ideal girl every time and the last round was b/t PSH and Lee Hyori and he chose PSH!