❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest annariana18

Hi SA's :-h I'm leaving just a few days and there's many things that shocked me. About what cawa rain said. Maybe you've been a longer time fan of Shin Hye, so I'm sorry if my opinion seems inappropriate. But I think it's enough for me to say that she is a hardworking person. She works really hard. Even her co stars always describe her as a hardworking person. I believe that she's still in the process to mature images. Although whatever she do, I'm always gonna support her coz I'm just blindly in love with her.

On a side note, SHE LOOKS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL IN YOGIYO CF! So breathtakingly beautiful :x

Cawa Rain I love PSH but I totally agree with your opinion! The heirs was not a good drama but thank God she acted so good but it just lowered her standards after doing good projects such as FBND and MCN 7! she also dis well in DWIG! I think that the heirs was all about LMH and she was just being used as a tool to make him even more popular overseas! she can't act on too matured roles right now even if she's already 25 because her face is just too sweet and too cute for that! I have a good feeling about pinnochio! I'm hoping that this will be her biggest break and it will open a lot of doors for her as an A list actress! It's so nice of LJS to accept the drama knowing how popular he is in SK now! I admire him for being supportive of PSH! can't wait to see them this november! both great actors! your views about PSH are true! hope one day she can carry her own drama just like Ha Ji Won and Kim Tae Hee!

Digital Video Network DramaFever Celebrates Fifth Anniversary with Exclusive Fall Premieres

Hefty Line-up of the Hottest New Asian Series Includes Romance, High School and Period Dramas – Made Available for the First Time in the U.S. with English Subtitles and within 24 Hours of their International TV Premieres DramaFever (www.dramafever.com), the top online video destination for international TV series and movies, today announced a fall lineup that includes four exclusive premieres along with a large crop of other highly anticipated Asian drama series.

All will premiere on DramaFever within 24 hours of the original international airings, and with professional subtitles. DramaFever began as the North American home for Korean dramas in 2009 – and has since brought this addictive genre to U.S. Millennials of all ethnicities and backgrounds. The network has grown from 2.5 million unique monthly viewers in 2012 to 10 million in 2013 and more than 20 million today. Popular DramaFever series including "Good Doctor" and "Answer to 1997" (recently licensed for U.S. remakes by CBS and FOX, respectively); co-produced mega hits like "The Heirs"; and cultural phenomena like "Boys over Flowers" have helped DramaFever double its audience over the past year. DramaFever's audience is comprised of mostly young women, and is ethnically diverse (40 percent Caucasian, 30 percent Latino, 15 percent Black and 15 percent Asian). Additionally, it averages nearly 54 hours viewed (more than 3,200 minutes) per month, a number approximately five times Netflix (664 minutes) and 14 times Hulu (224 minutes) [infographic]. Since its launch five years ago, DramaFever has expanded beyond Korean dramas to include 15,000 episodes from 70 content partners in 15 countries. Fans can now come to DramaFever to find not only the best K-dramas, but also drama series, variety shows, kids programming and movies from around the world – as they aired in their native countries and subtitled in English and other languages in order to make this great content accessible to the masses.

Exclusive this Fall to DramaFever: "Blade Man" (now available) – Joo Hong-Bin (Lee Dong-wook) is a tortured video game executive, living in an extraordinary world where humans possess super-strength and weather controlling powers. In this series, anything can happen…even a romance between a tortured soul like Joo Hong-Bin and a game developer with a heart of gold, Son Se-Dong (Sin Se-kyeong). "After School: Lucky or Not" (September 20) – The hit Japanese import returns for a second season of teenage mischief and suspense. The series follows a timid high school student who discovered the "Lucky or Not Club" where each day, the club members draw a random slip of paper that contains an extraordinary mission for the group to complete. "Greatest Marriage" (September 27) – Series follows the ups and downs of four tales of love and marriage all centering around a single mother. Stars Bae Soo-bin, Park Si-yeon and Noh Min-woo-I. "Servants" (November 17) – What if "Sex and the City" was set hundreds of years ago? A love and survival story about three women living during Korea's Chosun Dynasty, the life of a beautiful and popular socialite quickly changed when her father is framed as a traitor and she is forced to become a servant. While working in a royal family's home, she befriends her former servant girl and gets involved in a love triangle with the city's most famous female entertainer. Also Coming to DramaFever this Fall: "My Lovely Girl" (now available) – International superstar, Rain stars as Hyun-Wook, the president of an entertainment company, who loses his girlfriend in a tragic accident. Love works in complicated ways as disaster leads Hyun-Wook to meet his deceased girlfriend's younger sister. "Secret Door" (September 22) – Period drama following the conflict between King Yeongjo (Han Seok-Kyu) and Crown Prince Sado (Lee Je-hoon) as they argue over how to rule their subjects.

"Boarding House 24" (September 23) – Big names from K-pop including ZE:A - Children of Empire's Dong Jun, Jewelry's Semi, VIXX's Ken, and Rainbow's Hyunyoung are set star in this new series about six men and woman living together in a boarding house. "Modern Farmer" (October 18) –

A rock band decides that they need to get out of the city and move to the countryside. Without the distraction of the bright lights, the members of "Excellent Souls" are able find themselves, their dreams and maybe even love. "Birth of a Beauty" (November 9) – Life changes for a woman who is transformed after she loses a drastic amount of weight. "Pinocchio" (November 13) – Choi In Ha (Park Shin-hye), a 20-something reporter cannot tell a lie….without suffering from a terrible case of hiccups. In this fun spin on the Pinnochio fairy tale, Choi has the perfect condition for a journalist searching for the truth.

Source : http://www.hancinema.net/digital-video-network-dramafever-celebrates-fifth-anniversary-with-exclusive-fall-premieres-73540.html

Guest myhepyending

Okay....after reading all of your posts....I think many of you still don't know how the korean entertainment/drama industry works...

I've been following and reading a lot about korean entertainment. ..i somehow understand how their drama industry works.

1st of all they have lots of talented actresses there especially in their 30s like HJW, JJH, KHA, SYJ etc...for mature roles they tend to pick these actresses to play for the roles bcos they are the experience actress. They have work as actress for so long and have played lots of different roles before.

2nd....PSH is still consider young in Korea. So she will get lots of offer in playing a young & bright roles. It's actually the same thing happen to the actresses that in their 30s as i said above. When they were young they also played lots of bright and cute images. That is how the korean drama works. Like SHK...when she was in her 20s she played lots of cute & candy girl type of roles. Only after she is in her 30s she get to play more mature roles...and her image also changed from cute to matured.

So my conclusion is....as PSH fans... we should love and support her in whatever she choose to do. She is still young and can still experience a lot. She can take it slow as she said before she want to 'grow' 1cm/inch each year. From what she said it's clearly proven that she is taking things slowly and i think that is very good and the right way to stay or maintain her carrier in the korean ent industry for a long time.

:)>- ;;)

Baby girl, I believe you're trying your best to improve. I never doubt or regret supporting you on your choices. I believe whether good or bad, right or wrong, every choice of yours has made and will make you better. You've always worked hard and continue doing so without harming others. I'll be patient and will keep praying that your decisions will bring results from the positive side. Above all, I hope that you will always stay happy and healthy. :)Bx6H6nLCYAA3T8s.jpg:large
I'll always like your cuteness. 8->Bx6H5_nCMAAqHhA.jpg:large
Nah-ah! You're nowhere near fat or chubby [-XBx6H6U-CcAAtnsE.jpg:large
I love you as an actress, but I love you Park Shin Hye as a person the most. :xcr: as tagged