Guest rain.lee.bow

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest - fairytale *

I put oatmeal or yogurt on crackers..

I eat toast with yogurt on top too.

Cereal is my weakness. Instead of snacking on chips, I can snack on cereal for hours!

Guest amiomie

-i'm obsessed with chewing the ice in my drinks and stuff. i even chew the miniscule ice pieces in smoothies.

-i eat the crusts off my sandwiches and bread before the middle part.

-i chew the tapioca pearls in bubble tea with my front teeth.

i like to order everything on the side. like if i get salad, i'd like them to put the dressing in a seperate container. whip cream on the side of the pie/cake, not on top. just sauce and condiments on the side so i can add my desired amount :)

i eat the cup of noodles with tabasco sauce.

i eat the top half of the crust of my sandwich and i throw out the bottom half.

when i'm eating a hamburger i eat half of it, then eat the edges of the remaining half before eating the whole burger.

i don't chew my rice..i just swallow it?

Guest dreams_fulfilled

- i eat sushi with 2 bites (my friends say that it's weird; they just pop it into their mouth)

- When i eat an areo bar, i bite away the chocolate surrounding first, and then i eat the chocolate with the bubbles

- when i eat something with my fingers, i only use my index fingers and thumbs

- when i eat chicken (or some other meat) without the bones being taken out, and i don't have a knife, i use my fork and twirl the meat like I'm twirling spaghetti, to get the meat <-- this usually happens at school -_-..

- when i eat rippled chips, i bite at it one line at a time

- lol before, when i ate pringles, i would put the whole thing into my mouth and then bite down on it and eat it

- and i seem to eat slower than my friends <-- sometimes i see them counting how many bites it take to finish something -_-

that's all i could think of now :P

• 7 months later...
Guest birthdaycakes

The only one I have really is that I have to have an even number of things, like fries or crackers or some such. If one chip (or whatever) is broken/smaller, it goes to the right side of my mouth. Bigger pieces or whole pieces go to the left side of my mouth. If it's something like spaghetti or soup, I have to have an even number of bites/spoonfuls. If not, I will just not eat whatever is left behind, and I always eat right-side things first.

Accordingly, the colors of my candies must be in pairs as well.

If it is a fruit or large item which I can only eat one of, such as a peach or a hamburger, I cut it in half of course, and the bigger piece goes to the left side.

I don't think this is really weird, but a lot of my friends seem to: I eat a lot of things with a knife and fork that are traditionally eaten with fingers, e.g. hamburgers, candy bars, pizza, sandwiches, etc.

Guest nobody knows

when I have like a huge dish, I put what I like to the side, what what I don't really like first, then what I like

the best for last, y'know

when I pour water (for OTHER people) I always tell them to tell me when to stop, then pour like a drop and go "OHMYGOSH I'M SO SORRY, IS IT TOO MUCH?!" and keep pouring until it's half full, say the same thing, and when they say stop, I don't stop

I keep pouring until it's entirely FULL

I also eat a lot of things with chopsticks. Like steak. I tend to not eat with spoons or forks unless it's something like jello, pudding or soup (SOMETIMES soup xP)

..and other stuff

Guest vanillax33

i think i only have one weird habit.

i ate all the crappy things first and then save the best for last. usually it's meat :P that's only if its all in one plate/container though.

ooo actually i have two,, i nibble on beef jerkies :blink: got the habit from my cousin =) savor the flavor

Guest kiwistar

one i can think of right now-- eating grilled cheese sandwiches, i rip it into quarters and then eat them inside out. I eat the crust last. hehe. TOTALLY random, but I love eating pistachio almond ice cream on saltine crackers ^^ I invented it myself...I think...lol [bc i've always done this i dont remember where it came from]

anyways, alot of these make me laugh ^^

-I put ketchup on my eggs, even though I don't like it.

-And I have a habbit of putting banana in my food. T^T Sometimes even in my sushi.

when i eat food like cake or bread, i like it to be neat so i use a knife to cut and put it on a plate... it bugs the hell out of me when ppl just rip it apart with hands or other things right out of the bag or whatever

i dislike sweet tasting foods for an entree like pineapple on pizza.

when i make a pb & j sandwich, one side has pb and the other has the j, i don't mix them together on the same side.

and oh when i eat chips & pretzels or stuff, i always eat all the broken pieces 1st then eat the whole ones.

and if i have a hamburger, if the lettuce or stuff drops out of it... after i finish the burger, i usually eat the things that dropped out with a fork.

i only eat cold food for breakfast unless i'm super cold in the mornings and usually only eat hot food for dinner.

my napkin is held in a death grip in my left hand while eating and sometimes after eating i end up taking the napkin with me.

and oh whenever i eat things with my hands, after i'm done, i have to immediately wash my hands.

i only lick cold things like popsicles, i don't bite cuz it hurts my teeth

i only drink water that's really cold, if it's room temperature i won't and usually has to be flavored too

umm, i think that's it for now XD

Guest globosapien

i like to order everything on the side. like if i get salad, i'd like them to put the dressing in a seperate container. whip cream on the side of the pie/cake, not on top. just sauce and condiments on the side so i can add my desired amount :)

that sounds like a scene straight out from "when harry met sally"

i don't drink liquids while eating.

whenever i eat a sub, i usually eat all the veggies first

Guest vic_taebin

if there's shrimp, chicken, beef in the dish, i usually eat up everything else and save the shrimp,chicken,beef and just savor the moment of eating those things. Haha. love it!

and eating with my hands at home --- scooping the rice with my hand and feeding myself from that ...ahh the art of "kamayan".=)

Archived