Weird eating habits

Guest rain.lee.bow

Guest Janice<3

i eat crusts first and then the middle, i always eat the french fries first rather than the cheeseburger or any other burger i eat and then the soda... i eat crusts before the actual pizza. i suck on my starbursts and gum and rarely chew on them... when i eat my rice i hold my spoon and chopsticks in the right hand at the same time and i never once put them down... i have more but i can't remember them..

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3herojj

-i like to compress my rice down in my bowl when i scoop it out of the rice cooker

-i always have to drink water before during and after my meal

-i hate people touchin my food.. like watchin them prepare it with no gloves... or sharing something with me or someone just touching it... my grandma likes to touch my "aussie" food and ask what it is.. after that i cant eat it anymore -_-

-if i eat something sweet i crave something savoury

-i like to break up coffee biscuits and put it in my coffee so that it soaks up all the liquid and become like a "pudding" then i eat it like one ._.

-i like to move my legs when im sittin at a table

-when eating out i have HAVE to make sure the table is clean...chair is clean... floor is clean.. i cant stand it being all dirty from other people and stepping on old food when im eating..

-i like to smell my food/cup before i start eating or drinking..

hrmmm yes.. im weird!

lol ive realised im a bit of a clean freak too..

Guest ~*BaybeE*~

uhm mine is that i have to rip/tear everything i eat....like it sounds weird but like if i was to eat a hamburger , instead of biting into it, i have to rip off a piece and put it in my mouth....i knO i am wierd! hahah

when i eat hamburgers, i like to eat all the edges before eating the rest. that means i eat the hamburger while turning it. :phew:

I do that too ... cuz I always think the middle of the hamburger is the best part xD ...

and I tear pieces off my food sometimes ... the thumb and index finger ... ya .... Only when i'm courteous tho .. haha

When I eat anything in a bag- I only open the bag half way.

I like to flatten my rice against my bowl/plate because for some reason...

I have to drink a cup of water before I eat my first meal of the day.

When I use my hands to eat- I use only my thumb, index, and middle finger to eat. I can never use ALL my fingers- like when I grab snacks and stuff.

I like eating fruits with my hands...

When I eat ice cream at home, I like to take a spoon and mix it around until it becomes a shake, and then I drink it.

I refuse to eat rice w/o chopsticks, unless it's non asian-prepared rice.

I cannot have sweets during a main meal. I have to wait until after the meal.

That's all I can think of for now.

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

when i find a food that i really like, or one that i have been craving i will it it multiple times in row. example, i once ate rice pudding with every meal for a week and a half until i was sick of it.

Guest Im_Fresh_To_Death

i like rolling my rice into rice balls before eating. it makes my food taste better for some reason....

i always eat the french fries first rather than the cheeseburger or any other burger i eat and then the soda

if i eat the burger first ill just be too full to eat the fries

i like food like meat or somethin to be extra crispy on the outside.

i like to sit on the floor rather than the table

i watch tv when i eat

i add a lil sugar to cereal like kix

after drinking water i always clear my throat really loud (i think i got it from my dad)

i like ranch instead of ketchup

when i eat ice cream, i stir it so it gets that "frosty" texture. then, i dunk some pretzles (nugget size preferred) into the ice cream and eat away.... yummy

when i eat ramyun.. before i cook it, i break the ramyun noodles in half and cook half the bag with sliced rice cakes. the other half, i mash it up in the bag and eat it plain with some of the seasonings.. yummmy

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

hmm lets see .. well when i'm eating pastry or anything ii start off by chewing and the next thing ii know i'm ripping the pieces off .. strange ? O_o; yeup ;x

Guest Jennified

-I eat my burger in a circle; all the outside bits first and then the centre.

-I usually eat with only a fork. I use spoon if it's soup.

-I love eating cold canned foods, like pasta. I eat straight out of it cold and all, I'm addicted to it.

-I always eat my pizza with sweet chilli sauce.

Archived