Weird eating habits

Guest rain.lee.bow

i use my knife on the left, fork on the right.

i like to peel my grapefruits very slowly... and treat it like pop corn...

i dont drink water much but i haev like 3 or 4 pieces of fruits a day

i dont know if it's any healthier, but whenever it calls for a pb in a recipe, i sub it for chinese sesame paste.. and made ie. sesame muffins with black sesames, which tasted insanely good and finished half a dozen within 10 minutes it came out of the oven

i can literally live on braed/buns and water.. ive had a week where thats all i ate since no time to buy veggies or meat during exams

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theumbananawaits

I eat food in small pieces so they would last longer. i.e. eating the head of the gummy bear first, then the body, i never just pop the whole thing into my mouth. Same thing with rice krispies treats, I eat them in tiny pieces. it could take me more than 30 minutes to eat the whole bar if i was really into it...it pisses my friends off so much XD

Guest SophiaSan

AGHAHAHAHA

only two

-i have to look at my food right before i devour it. IDK why i do this

-i can't eat in the dark or dim light. It has to be bright...for some reason I have to see my food. AHAHAHHA

lol, it MAY sound nasty, but when i like eat chips or anything small, i like to like pour it all on a desk or a table and start eating from the table/desk, i think its easier cus then i dont have to like put my whole hand in the bag.. (BTW, i only do this at home :])

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

i love ranch. i'll put it on anything. corn dogs, pizza, with pork curry (its sound weird, but its delicious!)

and i like to eat crackers with ketchup (but only bc i'm a poor college student haha)

Guest hiswendy

When we were little, my sister & I used to pour small amounts of table salt into our palms, pick on it, & eat that. It's so bad & weird but we kept doing it. My brother once told us to at least not use our hands; we tried, but it just wasn't the same. Haha

I like to eat in a dim room.

OH! Er, I like to snack on condensed milk. Mmm, so sweet! Lol, it's dangerous for us to have an opened can of condensed milk at home.

Guest Tamar1973

When we were little, my sister & I used to pour small amounts of table salt into our palms, pick on it, & eat that. It's so bad & weird but we kept doing it. My brother once told us to at least not use our hands; we tried, but it just wasn't the same. Haha

I used to do that, too. :D

• 1 year later...
Guest shinhdeplol

i cut everything into small pieces, mix them with rice, soup and souces and eat

haha

it doesnt taste weird at all

lol

Guest xYESTERDAY

-i always waste food, even if i really like it, i just HAVE to leave something.

-i pick my food

-i eat some bites of everything

-i move to much when i eat, it looks like im dancing, my back goes forward/backward/forward/backward xD , very annoying for the ppl who are eathing with me xD

Guest bubble

i have to drink water with my dinner, lunch etc.....

otherwise its just really uncomfortable..........

and i like eating cold fruit and drinking cold stuff........

i only get forced to eat non cold fruit by my mum.......

Archived