Weird eating habits

Guest rain.lee.bow

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sinfulxbeats

i always eat my hamburger with two hands, if i want fries or a sip of my drink, i would put my burger down then do whatever.

whenever i eat a slice of bread, i always throw the crust away and flatten the white part (used to roll the bread into a ball when younger >.< )

when drinking boba ice tea, i ALWAYS have to have a boba ball sucked up. If all the boba is gone, i don't drink it

I love eating semi stale french bread with mayo and potato chips. Mango pulp is good with EVERYTHING. I'll eat virtually anything with tartar sauce.

And I do the finger thing to. I avoid touching my food with my hands at all costs -- unless I'm at home eating Indian food. Then I've got to be true to my Indian roots. :X Hahahaha.

I usually eat like the gross vegetables first, then I eat the best foods last XD

And when I was little, I would take the cream of the oreo with my finger and put it on a plate. Then I would use a spoon and eat all of the cream XD

I know, it sounds gross.

But nowadays, I just open the oreo and lick off the cream, like almost everyone does, LMFAO.

Unless I'm in a hurry.. then I just put the whole thing in my mouth x]

Guest CaramelSweetie

I don't know if this is an eating habit or not, but, I tend to eat fast. Like 5-10 minutes after dinner started, I'd be done. :/ It's a habit I guess?

i don't know if this is a habit, but i like to rip my food into tiny pieces and then eat them (:

its so yummy and good. hehe. i like bite size things !

Guest Peekoboo

When I eat a big pizza slice, ill always fold it in half. Its a lot easier eating it that way and ypu dont get tomato sauce all over your face.. And I tend to smell apples, pears etc. before I eat it, just to tell if its smelling the way it should...^.^

Guest melancholy

i like to put lots of chilli sauce in my food lol i'd be sitting there eatting these red coloured noodles all drenched in chilli sauce o_o gosh i dont do that anymore, but it sure is tempting..

hm i like to use my left hand to hold my chopsticks and i'd sit there eatting and writing with my right hand... my friends tell me it looks really weird ~_~

I'm perfectly content with rice and fish sauce and pepper. I don't know why but I never get sick of it. Or rice with some boiled vegetable and spicy fish sauce. This is food for people who don't have enough money for meat or other entrees, but I love it. Plus it's easy to make.

My Pho is always red from the pepper.

I won't eat sticky rice (I'm not sure if it's right but in Vietnamese it's xoi (sp?)) until I smashed it and roll it in my hands for a while. Of course I clean my hand real well before I do that.

• 2 months later...

I have to have something to drink with the meal most of the time, or else I would just feel the food stuck in my throat although I take really small bites. It makes it easier for me to digest as well.I tend to eat much more when I am upset , and I would forget all about my big no-no on the table those times :D, it's like too mad to care :D

I hate touching my food with my fingers and I give up on lots of food because of that but there's some certain exceptions like kfc, or food that other people spent so much time making for me, I would use my finger but only my thumb and my index finger ^^. My sister say that looking at me eating kfc with only 2 fingers is such a pain, I look like I am fighting with the chicken :( which is already dead . But really, the feel of oil and salt and spices in my finger is something I want to avoid at all costs, I only want to feel those with my tongue . Luckily though, lots of food can be eaten using spoon or fork or chopsticks. If not for those, I am so doomed ^^. I am asian but I don't really use chopstick much, I just think it's much easier using spoons.

I do the same thing about toast, eat the edges first before eating the middle.

And yeah, to tell the truth I care a lot about table manner,people can actually say it's the only girly thing about me lol

the last thing is when I eat a chocolate bar, I have to have a big bottle of water next to me and I often finish the bottle when I am just in the middle of finishing the chocolate. It's just too sweet and I only eat like this when I am insanely hungry but don't have much money for lunch ^^.

Guest loveforever678

I eat with chopsticks in my hands at all time, even when I want to drink soupe. If I put them down then I don't want to pick them up again, or eat.

Archived