Weird eating habits

Guest rain.lee.bow

Guest rain.lee.bow
what's yours?
Me.. well its not exactly eating but when i pour something in a cup i only pour 3/4 full.. iunno jus this habit of mine >< I know of this guy and when he eats rice he has to drink something with it or else its to hard for him to swallow.. and; in Everybody Loves Raymond, Robert when he eats he has to bring his spoon up to touch his chin before putting it in his mouth :blink: puhaha so do you have any weird eating habits?

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idyllic

.I eat ice cream and peanut butter with my fingers

.I love drinking bubble tea upside down

.I always throw strawberries or any berries into my mouth

Guest hahamysock

when i eat cheese nips or potato chips, i chew on them one by one, but i don't swallow it until i have like 7 in my mouth.

and then i gulp it down.

gross, i know.

oh i have a lot. i eat standing up. with my hands if its not food like rice or noodles. i don't really eat cookies with milk or any other food that's suppose to be with milk except cereal but even that i don't put milk in it. haha. i eat cereal straight out of the bag with my hands. eh. i can't write them all down. and any cake that has like bits of walnuts or chocolate sprinkled on top, i chip those off and eat it only and leave the cake alone hahahha. save that for tomorrow or something.

Guest made in cHiNa

-x- i only drink 7/8 of all i pour.

-x- i put sweet and sour sauce on almost everything.

-x- after im done..any wrappings it came with.. i fold it nicely in a square..then realize how dumb that is..and squish it into a ball.. haha ^^;;

Guest _BeLLe*

when i eat with my fingers, i only use my thumb and index finger.

i pull pizza apart into smaller pieces instead of just picking up the whole slice and taking a bite.

(that goes with other foods like pizza)

yup. i eat like a total girl and all my guy friends like to imitate me. =/

Guest Clu3less

^^ i do the finger thing too!

when it comes to pizza, i always get a napkin to try and wipe off some of the oil from it. all my friends say i ruin the pizza but i just cant stand all that oil. and its pretty gross how much oil comes from it..

iuno why but for school lunch sandwiches, i always rip it apart piece by piece. and then i usualli end up ripping half the bread off of the sandwich or sub..

Guest 5he_2fly

Sometimes when I'm really bored and have nothing to do I ear =.= its a badd habit good thing I'm not fat yet oh and when I eat nuggets I tear it into small pieces then eat it =P

Guest ichigo_no_powder

I have to be doing something when i'm eating alone like reading a book or watching tv. it feels like i'm wasting time if i don't. I like to mix everything together before eating it. i can't stand just white rice, i have to have at least some sauce in it. it usually takes me forever to finish making a bowl of rice so i have to reheat it after i'm finish cutting and mixing the rice before eating it. and lately i've been eating everything that i normally will use my hands for with a knife and fork

when it comes to pizza, i always get a napkin to try and wipe off some of the oil from it. all my friends say i ruin the pizza but i just cant stand all that oil. and its pretty gross how much oil comes from it..

I know >.<

Guest luvjunjin0819

I can't really think of many, except that I always eat the cheese and toppings off the pizza then i eat the dough. and i always eat pizza with a fork, well most of the time. O_o

Guest eumsung

... whoa hahaha

when i'm drinking i sometimes feel the need to tap my cup on the table a few times before i can put it down.. no idea what that is.. kk

When I eat rippled chips, I usually eat them one line at a time :blink: LOL

I eat pizza backwards....Crust first, then the rest =)

and in general, I always have to have something to drink after I eat...Cause I hate when you finish eating something and a little bit is caught in your throat...

when i eat hamburgers, i like to eat all the edges before eating the rest. that means i eat the hamburger while turning it. :phew:

I EAT IN A CIRCLE TOO! LOL

I have two weird things I do:

- When eating toast... I eat the crusts first and then eat the middle.

- I eat salad with my fingers. (It's darn annoying trying to pick up a lettuce leaf with ur fork <_<)

Archived