[ Aigoo Lyrics ] 2006 Winter S M Town {full}

HUAY

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Korean Lyrics for Dreams Come True aren't correct on Melon, could you upload them up here?

Nvm, I found them Sorry for the useless post.

LOL O_O thats so weird; someone put up the wrong lyrics xD; Since when I was romanizing them, I got correct lyrics from there;;

=D Kay, guys. I finally did Black Beat's Without You. (I have to sya.. T_T Not my favorite track @_@;; ).. I love Hoya lyrics arent out yet. But yeah

O_O Oh and I realized I forgot to put up HyunJin's song in ex 2; woops'

Guest applecandy

YAH! Im searching for the romazination & translation for this lovely album.

<3 Thanks for sharing~! Im gonna memorise the lyrics. x_x

so im the only one in love with I Love Hoya? =P are the lyrics for it even gonna be posted? i mean no1 seems to want them (except me lolz =P)

well, i'd be sooo happyif they were posted though cuz, yeah i wanna sing along! haha =P guess im the only one though?

ah well, what does hoya mean anyways?

and im so in love with snow dream too ^^ and tic toc! cutecute!

n ofcourse the db-track <3

sooo THANKS for the lyrics!

so im the only one in love with I Love Hoya? =P are the lyrics for it even gonna be posted? i mean no1 seems to want them (except me lolz =P)

well, i'd be sooo happyif they were posted though cuz, yeah i wanna sing along! haha =P guess im the only one though?

ah well, what does hoya mean anyways?

and im so in love with snow dream too ^^ and tic toc! cutecute!

n ofcourse the db-track <3

sooo THANKS for the lyrics!

XDD Its a silly song but it is nice.. "I love hoya i love you~" XD;

Anyway, I would romanize it but I cant find hte lyrics (on melon) -- Ill try looking around sometime ^^;

And Ill try to get Gina or another one of the AL K-Translators to translate The TRAX's Alone soon~

XDD Its a silly song but it is nice.. "I love hoya i love you~" XD;

Anyway, I would romanize it but I cant find hte lyrics (on melon) -- Ill try looking around sometime ^^;

oh ok ^^ so thats why then ^__^. well if you would find it id be so happy =P

but like, i find it sooo cute! i have no idea what he's singing, but i love it lolz ^^

but thank you again for all the (other) lyrics, ne ^__^

im trying to memorize snow dream right now ^^' <3

Archived