The Cutest, Most Adorable Guy is...

Guest Ida

12 of korean cutest guys, temptation?
FILL IN THE BLANK. The cutest, most adorable guy is ____________________. 1. Se7en -> Yes, my cutest guy goes first. -_-1182337069aqb9.jpg Credit = Se7en's soompi forum, Hello7 2. Song Baek Young of 1TYM -> Dorky-ness. 3. Bi/Rain -> Cutest smile. rain327.jpg Credit = Google.com 4. Andy Lee of ShinHwa -> Shinhwa's baby! 1137823226_adari002_andy01.jpg Credit = Google.com 5. Lee MinWoo of ShinHwa -> AWARD: Cutest fanservice! >_< lee-minwoo-mis-0210.jpg Credit = Google.com, label on picture 6. Tablo of Epik High -> Smartness, nerdy, geeky...still cute as hell though! 7. Shim ChangMin of DBSG -> Ah, the infamous "uneven eyes smile" (is that what you call it???)! changmin_0.jpg Credit = Google.com 8. Xiah of DBSG -> Mini-Junsu + Junsu => BEAT THAT! s320x240.jpg Credit = Google.com 9. JungMin of SS501 -> Cutest member. 10. Eeteuk of Super Juniors -> Teddy bear or him? HIM! 11. Lee SungMin of Super Juniors -> How come I have never noticed him before??? 12. Kim Ki Bum of Super Juniors -> Killer smile...attack!!! file.jpg Credit: Google.com Credit Uploading = Me (Ida) THAT'S IT!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, VOTE AWAY!!!

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest °..a²

kim ki bum

it was hard choosing though lol

i think he has the cutest face. personality wise, i dont know any of them. im not the one to judge. what they appear on tv may be different than who they are, so im just going with looks.

You're killing me x.x All of them are soo cute!

But I say the cutest, most adorable guy is Tablo. He's so funny :] BUT I THINK THEY'RE ALL SO ADORABLE! *0*

Archived