Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest maizakichi

^

^

like you , i'm...i don't know...disappointed?

why in the heck did they do that?

darn...

what were they thingking?!

T_T

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canityo

Thank you Maizakichi who has asked Baek Hee Jin, the girl Yume appeared in a MV for, to confirm this news.

Yes our dear Maiza has asked her if Hyesung was really leaving and if Hyun Min was really joining.

These are the translated answers I got from different translators: (Oh yeah, okay right I've gone insane alright!?)

Yes... ㅠㅠ

Chun Hyesung has left xing due to some personal problems..

Wu HyunMin, a member from Singing in the rain has joined xing to replace Hyesung.

"Yes. Due to personal matters, Cheon Hye-sung will be stepping out from XING. Singing in the Rain member Woo Hyun-min will be joining Xing."

*cries dramatically* It's always about the personal problems.

Edit+

Uh, now that Hyesung has said personal matters..I don't know.

We should all thank Baek Hee Jin though, =="

Guest pinkyruby

welpz, I can't understand..

oh nope~ I DON'T WANNA understand -___-

lols..

wud the heck Xing-ent is thinkin.. I dun care anymore =]

but back off~ Hyesung.. where've you been? Y__Y

Guest canityo

XING fans have officially bombarded XING ent. with questions.

Refers to leaving XING.

shoobeerubee bbabba shoobeerubee shoobeerubee bbabbabba oohlala~♬

lets be strong~ ㅠㅠㅋ

Credits: Cyworld + Sooey(*trans) CYNOSTAR.NET

Do NOT take out without permission!

Yes Hyesung...let's...

Oh...I was so broken hearted I forgot mention I posted up Kevin's Birthday Celebration clip at CYNOSTAR for download...

No YT cos...I miss Hyesung already....

Edit+

Uh...anyone...in the mood for Hyun Min?

He is the same age as Kevin but a bit older by a few months...

And he has a girlfriend(?)

Woo Hyun Min - New member

2_02724.jpg

_08210.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

Don't hotlink...only take out with full credits.

Will make thread for Hyesung in Soompi soon...

arrrgh.

im aggravated by that news...

thanks for updating us yunah~~

not that i hate this hyun min guy or anything,

i just believe that they shouldnt replace hyesung or anything.

they could always just add a new member or something but not replace him!

its like saying that he wasnt even important to xing and hes so easy to just take out and put someone else there!

they're so wrong! cos everyone would agree that hyesung is a very important member of xing just like all of them are!

and i also gotta say they're gonna lose a lot of their fan base if they do replace him, which i believe is gonna be really bad for them seeing as they havent even officially debuted on mainstream tv and stuff.

yes i know its probably best for him to drop out TEMPORARILY maybe but to completely replace him is just insane!

xing ent is making the wrong moves.

Guest Jesus_Lover

I don't think XING entertainment is making bad moves. You never know what truly happened and why they replaced Hyesung. It really could be for the better. Like I stated in Cynostar. Our group Xing has been morphing and molding into the best group they can be and this is just the process. Sorry to all the Hyesung fans but if you are TRUE FAN, you'd try to understand and be considerate of the Entertainment's actions and respect their ideas because they are a professional company and they would not simply do unjustifiable acts. Thank you.

may Xing grow to be ever more beautiful. God bless.

GO XING!! GO kevin!

Merry Christmas peoples. and cheer up!! :)

Guest HoiSang

Freaking Hell. I think I'm cursed whenever i can't go online for more than a week.

The last time it happened, i came to this thread, finding out Marumir left.

and now...Again?

I don't know how much more of these type of stuff i can take *cries* I cannot imagine not hearing hye sung's voice in Xing, nooooooooo >_<

*Sigh* ok, i'm seriously stoned now. for the moment, i'll just be praying and hoping the best for the Xing boys. and their fans.

hearts are breaking all over again.

Guest Jesus_Lover

Oh and by the way..if you listen to the recent radio clip with the new member. He has a similar voice to Hyesung - husky and strong..So if some fans think they are going to lose their "sound" or "ballad touch" ...You are wrong because Hyun min has an awesome voice that is perfect for ballads and Xing will not lose their unique flair.

Peace.

Guest micnmin4eva

I can't believe that Hye Sung already left Xing...T_T

I expected to see him in Thailand ...

I don't know Hyun Min at all...

Anyway, I hope Xing gain more popularity...

I wonder if I can see Hye Sung at Xing entertainment next time I go to Korea...

canityo>>> Yes that's true, Xing will have a showcase at Central world on 21st Dec.

T_T Sorry to say this but, I wish I could see Hye Sung sing + dance live but... it's impossilbe suddenly...

Why? it's just 14 days before the showcase.. Anyway, someone said it's Hye Sung's personal problem?...

Ok...i'll be familiar with new member of Xing.. I will try.

Guest asyancutie

omg WHAT AM i READiNG? there replacing hyesung...NOOOOOO! why the HELL would they do that! first kibum left.....and now hyesung is being replace by hyun min..>_<! i so hate this right now! i havent been on this thread for like a couple of days and as soon as i comeback....this HORRiBLE NEWs shows up! hyesung is one of my fave member and they gonna be replacing him! if they add a new member that would be fine..but REPLACiNG a xing member >.<! kibum left.......hyesung getting replace......WHATS NEXT.....kevin going to leave xing too.....or what...yume is going to leave!!!! mann i dont understand why there doing this at all! im not sure if ill be able to accept this....i mean i owuld still suppore xing and all...but maybe not liking them as much now! im not hatin on hyun min...but why....WHY! this is such an OUTRAGE! i wonder how the hyesung FANS will think about this! i just hope the xing fans will still be here for them!

I cried when I saw this on Cynostar. *sigh* I don't know what else to say. As a fan of XING and Hyesung, I'm upset...why wouldn't I be? I know I'm going to miss Hyesung regardless of whatever happens. Shoot...I'm stilling missing Marumir and how long has it been? >.< I just hope...everything will turn out okay for XING as a group. I hope fans will be able to support them altogether with Hyun Min. For all we know, this could be the turn that will help out XING. XD I'm hoping; crossing my fingers and hoping. *sigh* I guess that's all I can say...I don't really have the heart to say much about this anymore. TT^TT

On a side note, thanks for the pics of Hyun Min. I think...if given time...I will eventually grow to like him and accept him as a member of XING.

Guest loveprint

I don't think XING entertainment is making bad moves. You never know what truly happened and why they replaced Hyesung. It really could be for the better. Like I stated in Cynostar. Our group Xing has been morphing and molding into the best group they can be and this is just the process. Sorry to all the Hyesung fans but if you are TRUE FAN, you'd try to understand and be considerate of the Entertainment's actions and respect their ideas because they are a professional company and they would not simply do unjustifiable acts. Thank you.
Of course he left for a reason. And of course they didn't replace him for the heck of it, but from a fan's point of view; someone that knows pretty much nothing about the situation, I'm pissed. And he was such a vital part of the group. Now, I'm not saying the others are expendable, but let's face it - Cheon HyeSung was the best damn singer in the group. XING Ent. must be doing something wrong if two members have left. And they state that CHS left for personal reasons. I don't believe that.

But having said that, I still respect the company and XING themselves. I'm hoping nothing like this ever happens again.

Guest illusions

Great.

I don't even know what to say. I was still trying to get over the fact that Kibum left Xing then I figured that its fine since Hyesung is still there. I think the only reason why I still liked xing was because of Hyesung, not that I don't like the other members. BUT NOW WHAT?! I am so disappointed with XING ENT right now. I was still anticapating to see those five members debut on music shows. Being a xing fan is hard already and now I kinda just want to stop... hopefully I can get over this :tears: omg i`m soo mad right now!!@@! My two favorite members left xing!!

Guest Mardi09

im just pissed.....i don't know what to do anymore...hyesung was my favorite!! but oh well...i'll get over it....just like marumir's.......XING ent. just got even dumber.......good luck to them i guess....and best wishes to hyesung.....and hyun min....

I'm really sad now, I already miss you Hyesung! ><

When I signed on Cynostar I didn't notice the big heading on top of the screen until I looked at the chatterbox and they said that Hyesung left then I noticed. :(

I can't get it over that Hyesung left... o.O

Guest shaaaron

And he was such a vital part of the group. Now, I'm not saying the others are expendable, but let's face it - Cheon HyeSung was the best damn singer in the group. XING Ent. must be doing something wrong if two members have left. Of they state that CHS left for personal reasons. I don't believe that.

Amen to that. v_v

I don't really care if HyunMin's got a similar voice to HyeSung. HyeSung is HyeSung. He always put a flare to his singing every time he performed. He always owned. He always made us proud. He just seriously.. killed with that voice of his. I'm not saying HyunMin's going to degrade the group or anything but having another original member leave like that is just.. it's not right.

Yeah, maybe we're being selfish for wanting HyeSung to not leave even though he must, according to XING Ent and other sources, for personal matters. But we're fans. We can't help it. The least we can do is show how much this is affecting us. We're not offending anyone by expressing our disappointed/sad thoughts. Or at least we're not trying to.

Xing will always be unique. But it'll be a different kind of uniqueness every time something changes as major as this. It's not going to be the same, and that's one reason why we're so devastated. And the fact that we have so much love for HyeSung is just making every thing so much damn harder.

This hit me a lot more than KiBum's departure. And it sucks. I hate this feeling. I really do.

Having HyeSung leave is just... I don't know... I can't express it in words, actually. I'm not going to get over this either. His voice stood out so much so just listening to Xing's present songs are going to bring all this disappointment and disbelief back. I wish the best for him.. and...

I hope this doesn't happen again or I don't know what I'll do.

That's not even the end of it. I really just don't know what to say...

edit-

Oh I forgot to say this.

The fact that they replaced him with a member of another group in the SAME company..... totally pissed me off. I mean what? Why? Maybe they thought "Oh.. we need to replace HyeSung's vocals.. etc etc.." but now what about SITR? If HyunMin officially joins Xing, then is SITR going to be a three member group? How will those members feel? What the heck... -_-

Guest asyancutie

I don't really care if HyunMin's got a similar voice to HyeSung. HyeSung is HyeSung. He always put a flare to his singing every time he performed. He always owned. He always made us proud. He just seriously.. killed with that voice of his. I'm not saying HyunMin's going to degrade the group or anything but having another original member leave like that is just.. it's not right.

i so agree with u! hyesung is so special[well all of them is special] but hyesung bring some kind of specialty to the group! hyesung leaving the group is like xing saying they hate there fans! i so hate this!

I'm really sad now, I already miss you Hyesung! ><

When I signed on Cynostar I didn't notice the big heading on top of the screen until I looked at the chatterbox and they said that Hyesung left then I noticed. sad.gif

I can't get it over that Hyesung left... o.O

i so miss him too!

i know about this news like this morning...

but now its night time and i already miss him!

보고 시뿧 혜성

Archived