Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveprint
so there are six members?? but why does it look like only four of them are like the main ones of something??
Beacause Xing Ent. are bastards. *cough* Who knows what P-D's up to. We just saw Jin this week, and the other four members are promoted (if you can call it that), but no word on P-D (besides his CY entries, that is). Who knows what Xing Ent is up to.

Guest maizakichi

Kim Ki Bum, his mother and his brother Hyung Joon at Kimpo Airport (SS501 fly to Japan)

yay! thanks <3...i love marumir's style..nyahahah...

i thought ss501 is already in japan?...is this an old pic?

also..i recognize his LV bag..it's the one on the fan's minihompy... -_-...

so i think he really is the one beside the girl...nyahahha..

and oh, is the girl in white their sister?i thik i've seen a pic of her during the time when kibum was modeling?lol..im not sure.

Guest HoiSang

^ i think canityo explained about the situation a bit in her post up there? ^^; yeah, it's kinda confusing for a newbie (believe me, i went tru the same thing, haha) but they ARE 6 members of Xing actually.

maybe a short info and post about Xing's situation from a 4membered group to a 6membered group should be put up in the front page, just to help newbies familiarize with the whole Xing situation now, hehe xD

hope we'll be able to see more of SIX Xing boys together soon :) and aawww, thanks for the piccies~ KiBum's gonna miss his bro so much, i like seeing how close they are ;)

----

and aaww, just read ur post loveprint *siighh* so wow, regarding P-D, there's no news about him at all? T___T i really hope that'll change soon, huhu, it'll be good once Xing can really be recognized as a group with 6 members, where each members have equally good exposure

hmmn, Xing Ent might just have sumtin interesting up their sleeve relating with the Xing boys...well, in the kpop world today, business is pretty tough and competitve, moreover if it's relating to boy groups, so there might be a few surprises...

let's hope they're good and positive surprises, nyoh? ^-^v

waitingfor Xing's official debut~~~ (and more of P-D stuff >.<v)

Guest kfosho

^ i think canityo explained about the situation a bit in her post up there? ^^; yeah, it's kinda confusing for a newbie (believe me, i went tru the same thing, haha) but they ARE 6 members of Xing actually.

maybe a short info and post about Xing's situation from a 4membered group to a 6membered group should be put up in the front page, just to help newbies familiarize with the whole Xing situation now, hehe xD

hope we'll be able to see more of SIX Xing boys together soon :) and aawww, thanks for the piccies~ KiBum's gonna miss his bro so much, i like seeing how close they are ;)

----

and aaww, just read ur post loveprint *siighh* so wow, regarding P-D, there's no news about him at all? T___T i really hope that'll change soon, huhu, it'll be good once Xing can really be recognized as a group with 6 members, where each members have equally good exposure

hmmn, Xing Ent might just have sumtin interesting up their sleeve relating with the Xing boys...well, in the kpop world today, business is pretty tough and competitve, moreover if it's relating to boy groups, so there might be a few surprises...

yah i agree. these days to become number one is sooo tough. there are soo many groups coming in right now, goodness its all hetic!!

Guest canityo

yay! thanks <3...i love marumir's style..nyahahah...

i thought ss501 is already in japan?...is this an old pic?

also..i recognize his LV bag..it's the one on the fan's minihompy... -_-...

so i think he really is the one beside the girl...nyahahha..

and oh, is the girl in white their sister?i thik i've seen a pic of her during the time when kibum was modeling?lol..im not sure.

The girl in white should be their cousin *If I remember my Chinese correctly*. But, she is really pretty. His mum was so emotional makes me cry. T_T

KiBum shouldn't stand like that in the last picture, bad posture bad posture. (Great, I sound like his mother. :mellow:)

Well, on the front page Nina(loveprint) made profiles for all six of them. I don't know why people still ask about four, but I suppose their confused of WHY XING ent. added 2 more members or something. I still wonder why too. But, doesn't matter I love P-D and Jin Hyun lots anyway.

Lol, believe it or not Jin Hyun, Marumir and Yume seem pretty close. (Judging from their CYWORLD.) They comment on each other CYs and Yume wrote an entry about Jin Hyun. Which was so sweet, as said before. <3

T_T They all seem so brotherly already, it makes me so happy. XD I want to see more of this. ._. I wonder who Kevin's closest to, I wonder who they are all close to.

Beacause Xing Ent. are bastards. *cough* Who knows what P-D's up to. We just saw Jin this week, and the other four members are promoted (if you can call it that), but no word on P-D (besides his CY entries, that is). Who knows what Xing Ent is up to.

I agree, what the heck is XING ent. up to. T_T Leaving the fans here to wait for months. (Here I go again.) They should be thankful we are all still waiting and talking about absolutely nothing here.

At least they let Jin Hyun on Star King.

But, he rejected the offer to perform next week. Probably because XING ent. told him to.

Anyway, more about droning on about nothing. I have vibes and premonitions that XING will make it big. :] They already have so many fans, despite not even debuting on one music show.

This thread is going pretty well without updates. Imagine with! Tomorrow is the first day of May. Muahahaha, will that day be the release of the single?

Guest evelyn168

I didn't know Jin Hyun was the martial arts guy. I was like OMG, that guy is such a hottie... When I found out that he's from the group, I was like OMG... I need to pay attention to the members and activities...

Guest jia_li

I didn't know Jin Hyun was the martial arts guy. I was like OMG, that guy is such a hottie... When I found out that he's from the group, I was like OMG... I need to pay attention to the members and activities...

The first time I was thinking that to. hehe I saw their clip in your hands with 4 guys

later I heard from my from that xing was now with 6 guys I was thinking "HUH?!"

but she live in Korea so she knows more then I do. In

my country they don't sell korean music that's too bad TT_TT

Guest XhoXho

hoalan Thanks for those pics!!! It's so cool that HyungJoon's family was there to wish him goodbye. That's so sweet of them!!! I wonder how HyungJoon feels though, leaving his little brother to do his promotions in Korea alone~~* Now Hyungjoon can't show his baby brother around. It'd have been so cool to see them on the same show. HyungJoon is so feakin' hot.

Being a tutor, I'd love to have KiBum as a student! It'd be interesting to see his older brother walk in. I'd be like, "WHOA! Your older brother is HOOOT." I'd teach KiBum for free! (not that I don't really..already hahaha...tutor for free I mean. It's volunteer work ^o^)

Guest ailaalliz

Kim Ki Bum, his mother and his brother Hyung Joon at Kimpo Airport (SS501 fly to Japan)

That is soooo sweet. He's mom was crying? Aw <3

Sometimes Kibum seems so cold justlikethatotherkibum

Not that he really is.. but he doesn't really show his emotions. he was probably sad cause Hyungjoon will keep so long away from his family and home but still you can't tell by his expression.

Well, on the front page Nina(loveprint) made profiles for all six of them. I don't know why people still ask about four, but I suppose their confused of WHY XING ent. added 2 more members or something.

Maybe that's what confuses people a bit? Cause they see 4 on their MV and they come to the thread and see 6 profiles... and they'd ask wth there are 6 people there and 4 on the MV so maybe if there was a note on the first posting saying that PD and Jinhyun were a supposed to be a secret before and would be added after the release of In Your Hands that would make people less confused. As for why the company did that... just say "they didn't said why"...

Guest kiwistar

Nam Jin Hyun is FLAMING HOT<33

He's my fav member now ^^

he was sooooo cute and gorgeous in Star King! He's very athletic, and he's so cute when he smiles! His eyes are so smile-y!

I really like his hair on Star King too. It makes him look more attractive somehow ^^

why is that lady crying =/

-edit-

ahh I own another page >__<

Guest Yuna N.

Hello there,

I thought i`d check this site out to see how Xing is doing ^_____^

I recently watched starking and saw someone strikingly beautiful

and it`s JinHyun! (: six members band? whoaa <3

that was great, the boys are doing great nae?

My friend told me that Kevin used to go to the church in Concord,

near where i work, and i loved the way he said that Kevin used to get crowded by Ahjjoomas

and wanted to get pictures taken. LOLS.

I can imagine the ahjjoomas pinching his cheeks,

ah ^_____^ forgive this delusional nuna fan ~ hahahaha

Xing jjangs, HWAITING! :lol:

Guest canityo

^ Ahaha, yeah I posted that when I saw that on their NewFace website. Kevin doesn't look like him there, well it does and it doesn't. Blah, I'm so confusing. He doesn't look Korean there either. XD But, he still looks good. ^^ PD has one too, but it's just his normal XING photoshoot picture (the one with his jumper that is full of holes ._.) and his looking to the left. XD

Anyways, more about PD. I decided to update this weird update of PD's from his CYWORLD. Just when I thought he was sane!

th_1177803371_20070429_cy_2.jpg th_1177803371_20070429_cy_1.jpg

Strange boy.

Credits: C.R.A.Z.Y + canityo@Soompi

And...=___= don't mind me I'm just taking a guess that this is Jin Hyun when he was little because it was on his CYWORLD.

th_00021038.jpg

Credits: CYWORLD + canityo@Soompi

Click on the thumbnails for a bigger view & no hotlinking, full credits if taken out ;D

Weeee~ In Your Hands is on. My sister knows how to sing IYH now -_-, she listens to it from my room. (Yes, my music goes on full blast to them. It's only a quarter up the level thingomaboby ._.)

^YunAh I feel sorry for your sis. ~

Anyways, Xing have their share of weird entries. The HyeSung ones sure sounds depressing.

T______T if he's putting random parts of songs....its still random and weird.

I wonder what goes through his head. *roll eyes* it making fans EMO!!!

Ah I havent been here in a while~ And it grew...although I imagined more.

I can imagine the ahjjoomas pinching his cheeks,

ah ^_____^ forgive this delusional nuna fan ~ hahahaha

Xing jjangs, HWAITING!

^ I can so imagine that! Who wouldnt wanna pinch his cheeks? It looks so pinch-able. ~~

So cute. >___<

maiza - oh I've seen that before. HEhe~~ Kevin's hair looks different there. I think the banner's been there for a while already.

Guest maizakichi

^ooh..heheh..im just amazed by the pic cause it doesn't scream "CUTE!!!"..lol..instead it screamed "HOT" for me..yeah..i used the word hot....nyahahah...at first i really thought that it's not kevin,,(as if i really knew what he looks like ...wahhaha...)

And...=___= don't mind me I'm just taking a guess that this is Jin Hyun when he was little because it was on his CYWORLD.

hehhe..maybe it's one of his co-trainees in martial arts..i love how jinhyun put up pics of little children on his cy...hehehe...

and oh..i hope xing ent. wouldn't mind that i hotlink the pic from their site..nyahahah..;p

Guest canityo

I still can't get over Jin Hyun's gorgeous smile. I could stare at it all day. <3

Here are some more Marumir Airport pictures.

th_maru004.jpg

I added more to the topic at CYNOSTAR.NET. So yeah, go check. ^^

Credits: Baidu + CYNOSTAR.NET

Edit: Uhm...click the thumbnail for a larger picture. ^__^;

Archived