Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest Jesus_Lover

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL THAILAND FANS:

"WHOEVER ATTENDS THE XING ARRIVAL AT THE SUVARNABHUMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT @ 12:50am (MIDNIGHT) WILL RECEIVE FREE POSTERS. XING LOOKS FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE! THANK YOU!"

-Announced by Kevin from Xing

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest micnmin4eva

"WHOEVER ATTENDS THE XING ARRIVAL AT THE SUVARNABHUMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT @ 12:50am (MIDNIGHT) WILL RECEIVE FREE POSTERS. XING LOOKS FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE! THANK YOU!"

^ oh really? it's great...

and Announced by Kevin from Xing? How did you know that? cool!

Guest asyancutie

5 boys Xing will visit Thailand for Autograph signing session plus 2 hours showcase.

Wrote : 2007.12.12

5 teenager boys called 'Xing' a boyband from Korea will fly here to held showcase for thai fans for the first time. By the request in 'Centralworld and K.T.C.C present 'The 1st Term with Xing in Thailand' ' on Friday 21st December 2007 , time 4.00PM at Countdown stage infront of Centralworld.

Moreover, 5 boys will bring 200 beautiful posters to sign for their fan on 19th Dec 2007 at 3.30 PM at Centralworld. More information at www.centralworld.co.th, www.k-tcc.co.th

Credit: PINGBOOK ENTERTAINMENT

http://www.pingbook.com/news/view.php?id=1134

--------------------------------------

Translated by me ...Sorry for my bad english...

I still wonder how to get into that autograph session...

maizakichi >> I wonder too. but it possible , if Xing entertainment will sent them that clip as Xing staff and CEO r so kind...

>_< lucky thai fans...i wish they come to america...but i doubt that will happen! aww..i want an autograph poster of them T_T im so jealous of those thai girls.....goshh!

WHAT.....that message is FrOM KEVIN! OMG i wish i be at the airport..EKKK i was a poster and MANY MANY pichas of themm....gawdd....

Guest shaaaron

HAHAHAHA *dies* 12:50 AM. Oh man.

The First Noel, everyone needs to listen to it. It's basically a HyunMin and Kevin duet and woooooow. <3

Guest canityo

12:50am. Bribe, much? Hahahahahha, I kid! XD

And Yume deleted his diary section. >_<

And erm, PD's new profile picture:

33585fd1.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. GO PD. You rock. XD

Edit+

I think uh, Hyesung posted something about one year?

Edit++

Whoa! Hyunmin posted an entry!

Guest WithYunHo

^ PUHAHAHAHA!! PD is so lovable!! <333

I was wondering...XING did some event on the 7th of this month....they were MCing?

When will that air?

Oh...cy updates?

Guest shaaaron

NO WAY! YUME DELETED IT!?!? T_____________T

Mann his diaries were so fun to read when he was random.. lksd;lka;lsk;alksd

HHAHAHAHHA PD! Omg he even put shades over it and pwahahahahahaa...

Guest maizakichi

^i've posted the download link for the zip file of the HQ pics of those at CYNOSTAR.NET...

the one without watermarks <3...

this is also included in the other zip file of the same post...

cause i think this is Hyunmin...lol...this is him right?

zu0b71631cur820x1230iu0.jpg

FULL CREDITS WHEN TAKEN OUT TO CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET

Guest CornFlake1430262937

O___O;

xing's coming next week!!

yehhhh ~

im so excited >__<;

about Hyunmin i cant recognize his face well T_T

and Oh.. really i miss HyeSung ~

Guest lilangelover

hey guys i just watched a video called April Message. can anyone tell me whats it about? at first i thought it was an MV for a new song but all it had was clips of them. they all looked cute. was it just an instrumental for something?

Guest canityo

hey guys i just watched a video called April Message. can anyone tell me whats it about? at first i thought it was an MV for a new song but all it had was clips of them. they all looked cute. was it just an instrumental for something?

April Message was just one of their filler videos while they were training to be better. It was basically to give us something to spazz about.

Other 'filler' videos are In The Morning and uh...man I don't remember but it's on CYNOSTAR's Youtube account. ^^

lol, i got their first album signed before they debuted...are they big now though? i dont even know

As you got their autograph? You lucky, one!

I don't know what's classified as 'big' for underground artists so yeah, I wouldn't know either.

Do NOT take out without permission

A good person called Choi Sungsoo

And a bad person called Chun Hyesung existed.

For everyone who loves me and has high expectations of me

I chose the bad person

Everyone says that I'm weak

But Chun Hyesung isn't like that.

Yeah... I'm normally scared of a lot of things and I'm always busy running away

But I felt something today...

You can't get the title of the best person in the world with good.

I'm not going to get scared or run away anymore

I learnt that it's no use fighting with anyone then winning.

My real enemy is...

Credits: CYWORLD + double_love123(translations) + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do NOT take out without permission

And BTW, some of our CYNOSTAR members have written an english version of Study Abroad (Yoohak).

If you're interested, head over there to see. :D

Guest canityo

Do NOT take out without permission!

12/17 (Mon)

From 7:30PM to 9PM

XING is performing in the Seoul Coex to support disabled children

For Santa Clause XING, who's doing good things for Christmas,

Come and see them please ^0^

Credits: XING.tv + double_love123(translations) + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do NOT take out without permission!

Even though it's not likely, it's nice to hope for XING being...actual Santa Clauses. :x

And I finally got a hold of the Yoohak video and Kevin cracked like 3 times(?) I wonder what was wrong, eh?

And Hyun Min was nervous. The poor boys. T______T;

Guest F2TSweetS

Hey~ I just started listening to these guys yesterday...^^ I kept hearing about them in other forums.. and I was just browsing through the main artist thread.. and clicked to this thread.. :] now I know it's a korean boy band.. very cute and young! I like Kevin and Yume <3 ;]

but I'm confused... how many members is there? because I heard for their 1st single they had four members.. and for the 2nd single, one member left.. and two new ones were added? which made it 5? right? but then I saw something that said there is a total of 6 members?? Anyone want to clarify how many? cuz I saw it on a video called, "White Day".

anyway, cute music :]]

Archived