Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest fannxd

aww its so sweet of kevin to give us a slight update :]

i'm happy that XING is well and doing good :]

i just hope they'll OFFICIALLLY debut soon :D

i dunno why they're delaying, but they're super talented so i dont think we will have n e thing to worry about.

They might be delaying their official debut but i dont think tht means the album tht's coming out is going to be worse than it would be if it came out earlier.

anyways, delaying some work might give the boys a break. it would suck if they're over worked right?

NOTE TO SELF ** someone wanted a marumir graphic

**MUST DO IT WHEN I HAVE TIME**

{DETERMINED LOOK ON FACE}

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I_Heart_KPop12

:wub:

I LOVE XING!! =]

i loved their songs.

they do have the ballader look.

i hope they Do well.

Kevin<33 :wub:

Guest loveprint

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOOMPI

Yes, our dear KiBum wrote one, too.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

This is Marumir.

Hmmm~ It's my first posting a message on xing tv.

I read all of your messages..[do you call that noon ting (eye meeting)?]

There are many funny and cute messages here and there too... keke

From now on I'll try to meet everyone on xing tv ^^

Thank you ~ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

----------------------------------------------------------------

Credits: Xing Ent. & Cynostar.

Guest canityo

^ I bet you Kevin told him to write it! XD

Is anyone watching PD on YTN now? Because it's just news right now. ._.? Is it on another channel or something?

For an hour it's been just news... >_>

Guest silver_byul
The English is the original. He wrote in English. There was no translator involved.

It's good to know that he's giving us an update. Kevin <3

I see Nina's reply to it. HAHAHA. ;D Awesommeeeeee...

Maybe it is an album? And maybe that's why it's taking more time? :3

ahh so the korean must've been another post thanks ;]

Guest maizakichi

Is anyone watching PD on YTN now? Because it's just news right now. ._.? Is it on another channel or something?

For an hour it's been just news... >_>

i was trying to catch it awhile ago..but like you..it's just news..

at first i thought it will air at 5:30 korean time..but then i checked you're previous post and checked it again at 5:20 my time...but i didn't catch it... T_T

I know you girls are gona slash me if I say this but I'm kinda glad because my net is dead slow right now. *runs to the corner* I won't be able to watch anything. Hmmm~ I wonder if we got the date wrong, it might be aired NEXT MONTH. O_O hehhhh~ who knows. T_T

Knowing YunAh we'll somehow get our hands on it.

^ I bet you Kevin told him to write it! XDfont]

It doesnt really matter. Because we now know that they're alive. xD And them being "alive" is all that matters. T_T

Guest TVXQ_superjunior

I haven't heard of them for a long time... No album or new single? I cant seem to find any news about them... not even videos of them on stage like MNet or SBS or any radio show... They weren't on sukira right?

Guest loveprint

^

They haven't been on any music shows, let alone Sukira. :P

They've released a few more videos but other than that, you're not missing out on much.

Guest illusions
hey illusions! let's be friends <3

fangirl about marumir with me..lmao..hahah

and yunah..the pc i'm on right now can't read korean characters too..

so i'm left at seeing tons of question mark T_T

well that ok anyway..since i can't understand what they're saying..ahha

yes yes!

an album!!!!!!!!!

a full album!

hahah..

at last <3

so nice of kevin >.<

edit...

weett..

i went to xing.tv to see kevin's post..lol

LOLS sure!!!!

i wish i could read and write in korean so i can go on that site and read what they post >.<

ehh that site confuses me =x but kevin prolie saw our posts on soompi and got marumir to post on xing.tv =]

thanks for the translations!

Guest WithYunHo

Aww...so sweet of Kevin to update us...I really appreciate him replying in English...

And he knows he has foreign fans...that's good...some stars know but they don't do

much about it unless they literally do work in that country...I'll hold on...I'll wait...

it's gunna be worth it...

Ki Bum is so cute (^^) Just like his brother...haha! XING is very adorable...i love their

personalities...

new videos?? hmm...I'll visit youtube today~

Woah! I didn't know Xing was this popular around Asia. When I was coming to Thailand from Malaysia on a German Plane Lufthansa they had Xing on their list of music! I totally spazzed out. I was like OMGGGG Xing. haha. I'm glad Kevin is updating us on Xing!

Guest illusions

^^ same!

it better be good though .....jkjk

i like em either way lols i`m happy to hear that they are famous in thailand too ;]

i`m still mad that they dont have In Your Hands in nyc i still want it! <_<

Guest canityo
Aww...so sweet of Kevin to update us...I really appreciate him replying in English...

And he knows he has foreign fans...that's good...some stars know but they don't do

much about it unless they literally do work in that country...I'll hold on...I'll wait...

it's gunna be worth it...

Ki Bum is so cute (^^) Just like his brother...haha! XING is very adorable...i love their

personalities...

new videos?? hmm...I'll visit youtube today~

He finally realised how long we have been waiting.

It's kind of rare for a celebrity to actually think about their international fans and make us easier to understand them. One more week, 7 more days until it's July!

XING they all have cute personalities. Yume is such a little boy, if you have read his 100 Q&As he's really cute. He has that FUN personality.

HyeSung, well...his Q&A is cute too. XD They all have something unique about them. The only members I don't really know much about is probably Jinhyun & PD.

Woah! I didn't know Xing was this popular around Asia. When I was coming to Thailand from Malaysia on a German Plane Lufthansa they had Xing on their list of music! I totally spazzed out. I was like OMGGGG Xing. haha. I'm glad Kevin is updating us on Xing!

Haha, I received this type of shock before. XING is really loved in China and Thailand. Not to mention America and the crazy ones in Australia. There are probably heaps elsewhere.

Like I said many times before, everyone knows of XING but they don't really spazz and follow their every move. Maybe when they start promoting and all that'll happen and this thread will go faster than anything.

Kevin is sweet to update us, if it wasn't for the message I think I would of exploded once again.

I have a slight hunch that they're gonna surprise us a bit somehow. (or at least me)

Heck yeah, I would be surprised if they announced they were coming back already. XD

They will surprise us with their new looks. New music. New Dance?? -.- I haven't even see them dance except for PD and a little of Jin Hyun.

^^ same!

it better be good though .....jkjk

i like em either way lols i`m happy to hear that they are famous in thailand too ;]

i`m still mad that they dont have In Your Hands in nyc i still want it! <_<

Better be good? Lmao, with Kevin's and Kibum's message made this thread move faster. With just words this thread moved faster. Imagine with pictures and all. XD

And...the second Yume 100 Q&A is up at CYNOSTAR.NET you don't need a required post, just reply --> edit properly.

Heck yeah, I would be surprised if they announced they were coming back already. XD

They will surprise us with their new looks. New music. New Dance?? -.- I haven't even see them dance except for PD and a little of Jin Hyun.

I'm putting my bet on new looks. Part of me still hope for them to go blonde so that I can see how they would look with blonde hair. xD

But if they do turn out blonde (or one of them) I wouldn't be too suprised. Hhahah since Kevin is so pale, he might look real good with blonde hair. I so can't imagine Yume. T_T KiBum did it already, and I dont wanna see it again, well I might if he goes platinum blonde. xD

As long as HyeSung appears I dont even care how weird he'll look. T_T PD and JinHyun...should stick to black. Unless if PD goes and do patches of blonde on his hair xD then I'll support it all the way. xD mushroom PD is very cute.

Guest maizakichi

weee...cool..

can't wait for xing to update...

but i don't want them to update yet..lol..

i know ..it's weird..

but i want them to update when i have my internet connection at home again..hahaha

yes yes..at last..fans of xing are starting to post more in this thread...lol...

a new look is nice~

so that we will be shock to see them again..ahhaha

xing forver~

Archived