Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest canityo

Marumir fans are probably even worse. They've been waiting for his debut and yeah he landed in XING which, >_> well I don't want to repeat my long post again.

Every time they do something or whatever it gets canceled, postponed or it just never happens. Something GETS in their way. Really now, is it just their badluck or what?

Yeah, I was shocked myself that I wrote so much. >< But I'm sure that's how we all feel and lately I've been writing a lot of essay-long things. As you can tell I REALLY REALLY want them to debut, as much as any other XING fan but I'm sure they wouldn't go through with writing a slab of text.

Way too much text around here. *My fault. So sorry.*

11001.jpg

It's the group picture taken by someone else in the HELLOSTAR EVENT. PD is the one with the arm on his knee and his sitting down. :3 thatsmexylittlemushroom

Credits: Ji Sang's CY + CYNOSTAR.NET

That made me feel a little better. YAY PD!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow...YunAh was right when she said that she exploded. I should be doing my assignment, its almost midnight and its due tomorrow morning. But heck, I'm replying.

Even my imagination is not helping me right now. Yes YunAh, I understand. Especially how you would check for updates DAILY. Its frustrating and I feel like screaming (actually I did a fair bit of that yesterday at karaoke but it wasnt for XING). T_T

Its cool if they're on a break. Sure they're training, but this is a bit too cruel on us. YunAh I think that international fans arent the only ones feeling the frustration.

Whatever plans that XINGent has...its really frustrating me. I need to scream. And what's even worse...HyeSung hasnt update his cy in almost a month...if we wait for 6 more minutes...then it'll be 1 month since he last updated his cy. O_O for me...a HyeSung fan...is like having my daily medications taken away from me (I used to take medications to survive). I recently said that if he doesnt update his cy by monday, I'll consider him dead, but I have a feeling that I'll be eating my word...and I think I'm eating it right now.

And its really boring now. T_T Like maiza said. I dont want KiBum to be known as "HyungJoon's brother", he's KIBUM! KIBUM!!! T_T and people will only know that when XING actually debut. What is bad is that THERE IS NO NEW PICTURES!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?

I mean...last month or the month before a YUME and KEVIN came out...but what about the rest of them? What about HYESUNG!!! Or KIBUM for that matter?

And for the last how many months...we've been living using our imaginations like "Oh~ I wonder if they'll use any theme/concept" "AH! It must be a summer theme!!!" Yes...we've been living on that horrible stuff. T_T Its sickening me, I'm not afraid to use my imagination, but its truly sickening me. But why am I still sticking to them? That's because they have the talents, oh right, they have talents, and HyeSung is too cute~

I think us fans have been telling ourselves this stuff for a long time now. T_T

I'm not going to compare XING to other groups, because they're "different", but does it hurt to be the same to other groups and PROMOTE for once?

Lastly...I don't want CYNOSTAR to die out. Yes, Xing died out on us, but we wont die out on them because its a horrible feeling. T_T

*breathes a lot*

*off topic*

By the way YunAh...let's call PD Mushroom from now on...I seriouslly wanna squash his head...xD its so round and cute! You should have seen me hunting for a mushroom plushy when I was out with Janet.

Guest canityo
Its cool if they're on a break. Sure they're training, but this is a bit too cruel on us. YunAh I think that international fans arent the only ones feeling the frustration.

I mean...last month or the month before a YUME and KEVIN came out...but what about the rest of them? What about HYESUNG!!! Or KIBUM for that matter?

And for the last how many months...we've been living using our imaginations like "Oh~ I wonder if they'll use any

I think us fans have been telling ourselves this stuff for a long time now. T_T

I'm not going to compare XING to other groups, because they're "different", but does it hurt to be the same to other groups and PROMOTE for once?

Lastly...I don't want CYNOSTAR to die out. Yes, Xing died out on us, but we wont die out on them because its a horrible feeling. T_T

*breathes a lot*

*off topic*

By the way YunAh...let's call PD Mushroom from now on...I seriouslly wanna squash his head...xD its so round and cute! You should have seen me hunting for a mushroom plushy when I was out with Janet.

Mushroom. Lmao. XDD PD is so cute, not in the same cute way as Kevin? XD His just cute from a completely different angle. His also such a little boy. =_= Gosh, I said this about Yume and Kibum!

But Yume is, his such an alien. XD I shall call him alien from now on.

I know, international fans don't have it as bad. But the thing is that Korean fans...they know way more than us and they can actually meet them too. coughwhitedayphotoscough.

All we want is a FEW photos, which I know they have but they just won't release it. I feel like we have to ASK them, we have to BEG for it. A lot of people lost interest in XING because XING didn't keep them informed of what was going on. ><

*Off Topic*: This is pretty good to let off some XING steam I've been keeping.

Well enough on that. Feel free to explode.

Every time I stare at the four-group White Day picture, Kibum always stares back with no smile (Yet the other 3 have this tiny sweet smile) it's like a staring contest, except Kibum would win because, well duh, his a picture. =________=??

-blank in mind of what to type-

Blank so I'm just doing a little PD spam. ^^

0002.jpg1-4.jpg

160529_1559974088_adwrtxzv-1.jpg

0001.jpgpoppinD2.jpg

pd002-1.jpgpoppindragon3-1.png

Credits: As Tagged; Blogs & Cyworlds + CYNOSTAR.NET

Aww isn't he just such a cute little mushroom boy? I just realised a lot of his pictures are black and white. :0 He must like black and white! Guess what? I also like black and white! *Yunah has totally lost it*

Doesn't the last picture just remind you of Heechul?

Funny isn't it? PD and Jin Hyun have been aired on TV (Well, PD is going to be on TV at least. :P) while the other four are totally dormant. Is it me? Or is it either Jin Hyun & PD are active or it's the four? When will it be the six for the love of chocolate. ):

Hmm hmm, I want to see Yume with a pony tail! He says he ties his hair up and now I want to see it. Hahaha, I think it would look cute on him. All I need is a picture now!

And I've done my best to bump this thread without making my post a real big spam. ><

You know, xD I just imagined XING on some sort of variety game show that involves cooking. Ahaha, can you just imagine them in aprons and cooking for their life. Rofl, just thinking about it makes me smile.

Why did XING have to come out when all GOOD shows are pretty much canceled? Worse timing ever!

v Oppa, I'm not your Nuna. -.- You are WAY off from mushroom boy.

Guest xSuji

^ Nuna... SUMMARISE WOMAN! lol >_< okay. Kibum isn't looking back with a smile because... he's too cool? xD and umm Yume would look funny with a pony tail, I think I should copy him o_o and cute little mushroom boy huh?! I used to be as cool as him ^^;; and boo I haven't checked for their new album for so long! *release pending.....*

EDIT: OKAY you're not my nuna LOL! I'm older than you by a few years T_T;

Guest HoiSang

KYAAAAH! canityo~~~ thank u sooo much for the PD-piccies spam, hehe *lovesloves* LOVE seeing him in the red hat, he looks hot there! and woahh, i think he looks good/cute when he ties up his hair ne, wheee, hehe! <3

and awww *hugs to all, especially canityo, maizakichi and shir0-chan, for their long posts* i know it's tough, waiting for them to fully debut and stuff (believe me, i went tru' sumtin like this..sumwut ^^;) but i truly believe that when Xing DOES finally debut...

they'll make all their (veryyy!) patient fans so proud and happy that it'll make the wait worthwhile, woooot! ^-^v

Guest shaaaron

^ Not more of their performances... A performance for starters. LOL. ;D<3

Dropping in the post a new Yume self-cam picture. :3

[img ]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/FLYxing/01YMC070614.jpg

Credits: CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET

Why do I get the image that he is driving a boat? And who is in the background being blurred out? O_O

He's in a car... the light you see above his head is from the sunroof thing.. you know those clear windows that you can add to the roof of your car with extra fees.. sometimes they can open? Yeah. And the fact that I see the handle thing usually in cars above the blurred out person's head. :D

But I'm sure everyone figured that out. I just need to post here because I feel bad for not posting here for a while. xD

And the blurred person? Well it's most likely someone he knows since I think he's in a car.. like maybe someone who works with him in the business like a coordinator or manager.. stylist, etc.. but he wanted to protect their privacy so he blurred them out? :D

And about the long posts regarding Xing and their... dead activity lately... I agree with the general idea that they've been nonactive.. and fans are slowly just losing their patience with the wait. (I'm sticking to these boys until I can no longer... and I don't think that's any time soon. <3) They have the potential. They have what it takes to be on top and to be a great band together. They just need to promote themselves and make it happen. But all we can really do is just wait and vent and fangirl over what we already have/have seen, which isn't the best thing to do since we only fangirl oh so much, but yeah... T_T;

There are fans out there who are satisfied with just looking at pictures, but I for one (AND MANY OF US HERE IN SOOMPI AND CYNOSTAR) are fans who want to hear their voices because that's what made us true fans in the first place. Yes, we enjoy looking at their pictures and some like to study every angle, every inch, every crinkle and imperfections on the boys, but we love them not only for their being, but for their talent of music and dancing. And that's what we want right now. :\

Guest canityo
KYAAAAH! canityo~~~ thank u sooo much for the PD-piccies spam, hehe *lovesloves* LOVE seeing him in the red hat, he looks hot there! and woahh, i think he looks good/cute when he ties up his hair ne, wheee, hehe! <3

and awww *hugs to all, especially canityo, maizakichi and shir0-chan, for their long posts* i know it's tough, waiting for them to fully debut and stuff (believe me, i went tru' sumtin like this..sumwut ^^;) but i truly believe that when Xing DOES finally debut...

they'll make all their (veryyy!) patient fans so proud and happy that it'll make the wait worthwhile, woooot! ^-^v

PD suits beanies and pony tails. Isn't he such a cutie or mushroom? XD

Waiting for them to debut is a part of hell, but I suppose we're still here because we know it'll be worth it see them shaking their butts on stage performing on stage. We would be proud to say that we were the fans who waited from the start, who were patient for 6months. ^^ It'd be sweet if they thanked us in a new video or something. Ahaha, we would feelso special and I'm day-dreaming again.

awww new pix of the boys

thanks for posting~!

i wanna see more of their perfs >.<

Well they're not really new. I tried to post up unseen ones to get people active around here and I suppose it worked? I forget what I post though, I'm pretty sure more than half of them have already been seen.

Want to see more eh? Right now I just want a set or picture, if a performance I would be so happy.

^ Not more of their performances... A performance for starters. LOL. ;D<3

He's in a car... the light you see above his head is from the sunroof thing.. you know those clear windows that you can add to the roof of your car with extra fees.. sometimes they can open? Yeah. And the fact that I see the handle thing usually in cars above the blurred out person's head. :D

But I'm sure everyone figured that out. I just need to post here because I feel bad for not posting here for a while. xD

And the blurred person? Well it's most likely someone he knows since I think he's in a car.. like maybe someone who works with him in the business like a coordinator or manager.. stylist, etc.. but he wanted to protect their privacy so he blurred them out? :D

And about the long posts regarding Xing and their... dead activity lately... I agree with the general idea that they've been nonactive.. and fans are slowly just losing their patience with the wait. (I'm sticking to these boys until I can no longer... and I don't think that's any time soon. <3) They have the potential. They have what it takes to be on top and to be a great band together. They just need to promote themselves and make it happen. But all we can really do is just wait and vent and fangirl over what we already have/have seen, which isn't the best thing to do since we only fangirl oh so much, but yeah... T_T;

There are fans out there who are satisfied with just looking at pictures, but I for one (AND MANY OF US HERE IN SOOMPI AND CYNOSTAR) are fans who want to hear their voices because that's what made us true fans in the first place. Yes, we enjoy looking at their pictures and some like to study every angle, every inch, every crinkle and imperfections on the boys, but we love them not only for their being, but for their talent of music and dancing. And that's what we want right now. :\

Ahaha, yeah I noticed that, but when I first glance at it I still think his in a boat. XD

Dead activity huh? They've been dead for a month, no news, no pictures, no nothing. :\ Kind of depressing and sad. I still think that we have a right to know what they are doing or their status or something. D: But we know nothing, it makes me feel like I'm a fan of nothing.

Well, at least we got something in this thread to talk about which isn't 'What if' or 'I wonder', right?

Hehe do you think XING has made any major changes to their hair/image for their new single for like a 'fresh' start? XD

I think they have, it would be a nice surprise too. Let's just hope they didn't pull a Heechul ('Cos only Heechul fits that) or a Micky (You know Micky's bizarre hairstyles) it would give us all heart attacks. >_<

We'll see if they can pull a Kim HeeChul or not. But what Kim HeeChul pulls belongs to Kim HeeChul, not many people can compare to that weird bug (I love that bug<33). Hmmmmmm one of them will go blonde...I have a feeling. pleaseletibehyesung

Maybe they're preparing for debut as we speak right now. I've lost a lot of my fan girl energy to be honest. I'm just going to way, though it would be nice to hear something from them. A camwhore picture wouldn't hurt, would it?

Its been over a month and HyeSung hasnt update his cy...*sighs* is he comming back to updating...ever? XINGent main website hasn't change much either, are they ever updating?

Well...time will tell us everything....but its real dissapointing right now. I've passed the hyper/mad stage, now I'm in the dissapointed stage.

Guest illusions
Marumir fans are probably even worse. They've been waiting for his debut and yeah he landed in XING which, >_> well I don't want to repeat my long post again.

thats me!!! :tears:

i thought i would finally be able to see him debut

even if it was in xing but now they are making us wait even longer

>.< and their album keeps getting delayed i really want to know what they are doing over there

now i`m just kinda mad and disappointed lol

Guest shaaaron
Let's just hope they didn't pull a Heechul ('Cos only Heechul fits that) or a Micky (You know Micky's bizarre hairstyles) it would give us all heart attacks. >_<

Let's. xD I wouldn't mind if they cut Yume's hair short (like... Se7en short) and died it black.. because dannnnggg that would be HOT. 8D (I'm bias for black hair. :3)

Hmm, I wonder what they'd look like with switched hairstyles. Like PD on Yume, Yume on Kevin, Kevin on HyeSung, HyeSung on KiBum, KiBum on JinHyun, and JinHyun on PD... or any kind of switching. Bwahahahahahahahhaha... [random]

The longer they take, the more expectations there will be, and that's not the best thing to have waiting for you when you debut because what if it's not "good enough" for some people? Well it'll be good enough for me just to see them perform. <3 [suck up]

Guest canityo
We'll see if they can pull a Kim HeeChul or not. But what Kim HeeChul pulls belongs to Kim HeeChul, not many people can compare to that weird bug (I love that bug<33). Hmmmmmm one of them will go blonde...I have a feeling. pleaseletibehyesung

Maybe they're preparing for debut as we speak right now. I've lost a lot of my fan girl energy to be honest. I'm just going to way, though it would be nice to hear something from them. A camwhore picture wouldn't hurt, would it?

Its been over a month and HyeSung hasnt update his cy...*sighs* is he comming back to updating...ever? XINGent main website hasn't change much either, are they ever updating?

Well...time will tell us everything....but its real dissapointing right now. I've passed the hyper/mad stage, now I'm in the dissapointed stage.

Hyesung going blonde would be nice, if it turns out like how we imagine it. O_O;; Maybe our imagination is going wonky.

Maybe...HIS COMPUTER BROKE DOWN LIKE MY POOR BABY. D:?

Disappointed stage? I'm still in the 'I'M HOPING FOR SOMETHING EVERYDAY' stage ._.;

thats me!!! :tears:

i thought i would finally be able to see him debut

even if it was in xing but now they are making us wait even longer

>.< and their album keeps getting delayed i really want to know what they are doing over there

now i`m just kinda mad and disappointed lol

Awww, someone needs a hug. T_T Well at least we know there's another huge Marumir fan around here?

Who knows what their doing, maybe all their recordings got deleted by a irresponsible staff and they had to re-sing it?

Mad and disappointed...I'm still hopeful. ^^ Just impatient sometimes but then I know it's worth the wait!

Let's. xD I wouldn't mind if they cut Yume's hair short (like... Se7en short) and died it black.. because dannnnggg that would be HOT. 8D (I'm bias for black hair. :3)

Hmm, I wonder what they'd look like with switched hairstyles. Like PD on Yume, Yume on Kevin, Kevin on HyeSung, HyeSung on KiBum, KiBum on JinHyun, and JinHyun on PD... or any kind of switching. Bwahahahahahahahhaha... [random]

The longer they take, the more expectations there will be, and that's not the best thing to have waiting for you when you debut because what if it's not "good enough" for some people? Well it'll be good enough for me just to see them perform. <3 [suck up]

Yume looks freakin' hot with short hair. XD He's is the type that is like...'I SUIT EVERY HAIRYSTYLE MUAHAHA' maybe not the really punkish hair. XD But I doubt he would change it to that right? Unless...

If they switched hairstyles there wouldn't be much difference because they all have long hair and that's about it? XDD It's just different shades of brown and black. -_-" It's a sign they should do something with their hair, they should just release something.

AND....

IT'S A MESSAGE FROM KEVIN!!!Or is it...?/size]

Yeah, despite my computer being in a critical condition, I have my ways of finding XING news to live off.

Here's the story I went to XING.TV and clicked on fanclub and what the hell there was a topic/thread (Or whatever you want to call it) called 'HI~ IT'S KEVIN!'

Being the fangirl I am I suspect everything and well this person said they were Kevin. Here's the message if you cannot enter the site.

안녕하세요~! 케빈입니다.

xing.tv에 글을 남겨줘서 감사합니다.

많이 사랑해주세요! 항상 노력하는 케빈이 되겠습니다! ㅋㅋ

Hi Everyone!

It's Kevin from XING. I truly appreciate everyone for visiting xing.tv. I know it's been a pretty long time since we've updated and I thank everyone for being so patient.

Looking at the posts, I am glad to see foreign fans posting here. I thought that if I wrote this in english, it would be easier for our foreign fans to understand.

Just to let everyone know, we are working very hard on our next album. So hold on just a little longer! ^^

Thanks for posting in our fan club! It's given us a lot of support and strength! Thank you!! ^^

Erm...excuse the question marks, this computer can't read Korean. T_T

Now now, I'm not saying ZOMG IT'S REAL!!! or something but it's your choice to believe it or not. T_T I'm not even sure myself. D: I figured if a XING member were to post they would post it in Notice or something. D: I don't know how XING.TV works so it could just someone playing with us or whatever.

Fake or not, it made me smile. XD The person said 'album' and not 'single' so now I'm just going to expect an album ahah. It would be nice if it was Kevin, I would be thinking 'XING cares for their fans.'

Edit-- Oh no I've owned a page but I'm on a lvrehgkisdhkhaskdhkajd computer! I might edit later when I get my computer back? Yay for another page. ^^

Guest maizakichi

hey illusions! let's be friends <3

fangirl about marumir with me..lmao..hahah

and yunah..the pc i'm on right now can't read korean characters too..

so i'm left at seeing tons of question mark T_T

well that ok anyway..since i can't understand what they're saying..ahha

yes yes!

an album!!!!!!!!!

a full album!

hahah..

at last <3

so nice of kevin >.<

edit...

weett..

i went to xing.tv to see kevin's post..lol

Hmmm...Kevin or not, I guess it gave me some hope. But then if its not, then I'm sure that XINGent (or the person that manages the site) would have deleted it already? Since judging from the date that was from yesterday...but then what if the person that manages the site was sick and couldnt go online for a day. Beats me.

But like I said, I'm not gona put too much hope into it. And I'm still in the same stage. Well, what do you know, I guess they're alive? LOL "a little bit longer" hmmm...how long is that?

They better promote as much as other groups or else I'm gona be..actually I'll just go to the corner and sulk and grow even more mushrooms. It's so quite around here that its scaring me. T_T before we used to get a few posts per day. Now its dead, Xing updates and this thread grows a few pages. They don't update the thread turns into THIS...graveyard?

Hmmm...let's see how far its going to grow this time.

Guest silver_byul
Hyesung going blonde would be nice, if it turns out like how we imagine it. O_O;; Maybe our imagination is going wonky.

Maybe...HIS COMPUTER BROKE DOWN LIKE MY POOR BABY. D:?

Disappointed stage? I'm still in the 'I'M HOPING FOR SOMETHING EVERYDAY' stage ._.;

Awww, someone needs a hug. T_T Well at least we know there's another huge Marumir fan around here?

Who knows what their doing, maybe all their recordings got deleted by a irresponsible staff and they had to re-sing it?

Mad and disappointed...I'm still hopeful. ^^ Just impatient sometimes but then I know it's worth the wait!

Yume looks freakin' hot with short hair. XD He's is the type that is like...'I SUIT EVERY HAIRYSTYLE MUAHAHA' maybe not the really punkish hair. XD But I doubt he would change it to that right? Unless...

If they switched hairstyles there wouldn't be much difference because they all have long hair and that's about it? XDD It's just different shades of brown and black. -_-" It's a sign they should do something with their hair, they should just release something.

AND....

IT'S A MESSAGE FROM KEVIN!!!Or is it...?/size]

Yeah, despite my computer being in a critical condition, I have my ways of finding XING news to live off.

Here's the story I went to XING.TV and clicked on fanclub and what the hell there was a topic/thread (Or whatever you want to call it) called 'HI~ IT'S KEVIN!'

Being the fangirl I am I suspect everything and well this person said they were Kevin. Here's the message if you cannot enter the site.

Erm...excuse the question marks, this computer can't read Korean. T_T

Now now, I'm not saying ZOMG IT'S REAL!!! or something but it's your choice to believe it or not. T_T I'm not even sure myself. D: I figured if a XING member were to post they would post it in Notice or something. D: I don't know how XING.TV works so it could just someone playing with us or whatever.

Fake or not, it made me smile. XD The person said 'album' and not 'single' so now I'm just going to expect an album ahah. It would be nice if it was Kevin, I would be thinking 'XING cares for their fans.'

Edit-- Oh no I've owned a page but I'm on a lvrehgkisdhkhaskdhkajd computer! I might edit later when I get my computer back? Yay for another page. ^^

- - -

uhhhhh the kevin post...hmm did the translator add some extra details into it, cuz i read the korean one and the english one has some things

that are like extra...but it's still similar so i guess it's okay >0<;;

Guest shaaaron
- - -

uhhhhh the kevin post...hmm did the translator add some extra details into it, cuz i read the korean one and the english one has some things

that are like extra...but it's still similar so i guess it's okay >0<;;

The English is the original. He wrote in English. There was no translator involved.

It's good to know that he's giving us an update. Kevin <3

I see Nina's reply to it. HAHAHA. ;D Awesommeeeeee...

Maybe it is an album? And maybe that's why it's taking more time? :3

Guest loveprint

^

lol yes. Being the loser I am I totally forgot my u/n & pswd for the site but I remembered it last night. XD

Archived