[2 female songs] BoA & new obsession Jessica H.O.

Guest Solly

Garden in the Air & Missin You (short clip)
http://www.soundclick.com/smilefors0lly Garden in the Air by BoA: thank you to lovely Sarah (smooglez) for mixing this song for me. man, this was sooo effing hard to sing. T^T;;; sorry for the sucky quality of my mic... T^T;;;; Missin You by Jessica H.O.: my new obsession, Jessica H.O. she has an amazing voice AND amazing songs. [: PLUS, i'm a day older than her! xDDDD i just sang a little bit of it since i'm going to sing the whole song later. just didn't feel like singing the whole song right now. O_O;; teehee. hope you enjoy!! please leave comments, tips, etc. -S0LLY ^3^

Guest tinasarangg

o0o! I LOVE JESSICA HO TOO!

-- hehe you sound a bit like her<3 sing the entire song please :wub:

on the part "i think about you baby everyday" i think you struggled a bit hitting the lower notes. i might be wrong tho so =\

nonetheless it was nice to listen to ^^*

Guest lovablekrnstar63

wow

powerful voice

i like jessica ho too!!

except her name is SOO similar to mine

(only differs in one letter)

great job

cant wait to hear the full version

littlebabytina16: wahoo! i sound just like her? O.O!!! haha~ thank you for listening! [x

lovablekrnstar63: haha thanks for listening~~~

june20: hi sweetie! ^3^ yes~ my loveable bloo is cute!!! [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

this is actually my first time listening to you and i really like your voice! it's pretty and powerful.

i'm not a big fan of jessica h.o though ^^;

Guest conversebunny

Missing You- your voice has a lot of power, I really like it! :) you may want to turn the instrumental up a little or turn your voice down a little, it would make the clip more balanced. right now, I feel like your voice sounds separate from the background music because the bg music is a bit soft. you sound wonderful in this song though, I hope to hear the whole thing later!! :D

Garden In the Air- great job! did you do all those bg voices too? it sounds really awesome. :)

Archived