[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

something about this show is great. like the girls dont care if the guys have lots of fans [[well they do]] but still it feels more natural. and its just hilarious. i dunno if its scripted or not , but they sure do a good job of acting if it is. xD BOONG~ lol~ woohyuk's been showing more of his gaegoojangee side nowadays. <33 hyunjoong and jungmin. omfg so hawt. lol~ brian <333 hes so cuteee~ but he doent come out all that much in the first epi [didnt see 2nd yet xD] kim jong min <3<3<3 hes THE BEST!! AHHHH HE NEVER FAILS TO MAKE ME LAUGH !!! ahhhhhh~ Kim JungMin... ahaha~ the plant makes him calm down. lol HyunYoung<33 i know ppl dont like her cuz of her voice but i really really like her. shes tall, skinny, and i think shes pretty/cute. xD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jingjuna

lol i just finished watching today's episode and i cant stop laughing haha

hyunjoong's aiigu is so hilarious!!! i loved the dibidibidib part it was so funny!!! and the part where brian's name tag broke lol his name is now bri lol and when hyunjoong turned into a younggu!!! haha and also during the mice game brian said "mal ma ri" haha and kim jong min's "ja man seeh" and "man su dah" lmso i sriously thought i was going to cry because it was so funny

and the preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the micky mouse hairbands^^

also jungmin and hyunjoong are going to perform the dance to their title song in their second single!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait^^

((this show i the best show ever!!!))

o i was wondering if someone could make Heroine 6 banners??

i really like huyn joong's new haircut. OMG its freaking hot ! its making him look so much younger and HOT. omo...he kinda looks like kim jae won at times. omo...so hot. i like this eps.

Guest evelyn168

Thanks yeojeong for the translation... I loved the 'My name is BRA' and the 'aa ee go' part... Can't wait till next week.. Woo Hyuk is on again...

Guest Jinnie*

There was an error on the subs, one of the lines appeared throughout the show cuz there was a mistake made in the timing process. And it can't be helped since the subbers and timers are working hard and fast to get it to us as soon as they can (which we really really appreciate). It wasn't a big deal, but in case anyone wants it, here are the new links to the version that I fixed ^^

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0KTYN3W...JU1BM2O0WHHL5WI

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10Q5XYM...1W2UJ4SLS93AGWU

Thanks to the translations and subs, you did a marvelous job ^^

Enjoy everyone

Guest AzN_cHiC89

There was an error on the subs, one of the lines appeared throughout the show cuz there was a mistake made in the timing process. And it can't be helped since the subbers and timers are working hard and fast to get it to us as soon as they can (which we really really appreciate). It wasn't a big deal, but in case anyone wants it, here are the new links to the version that I fixed ^^

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0KTYN3W...JU1BM2O0WHHL5WI

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10Q5XYM...1W2UJ4SLS93AGWU

Thanks to the translations and subs, you did a marvelous job ^^

Enjoy everyone

thank you so much!!!!! The subbing team is awesome!

Tnanks for doing the subs Debbii n of coz Yoojeong for translating at an alarming speed!!

I love tis new format totally... :D

Oh any chance of in tune with the HQ? If its 2 troublesome its okay... :D

I've just finished watching. OMG~ It's very hilarious~!! :lol: I like the new format a lot! I love a lot of things in these two recent episodes.. xD

New 'terms' in the Catch the Mice Game.. "Malmari", "Chamanse", "Chosuda" and "Mansuda". The 'jinxed' seat. xP The slow-motion version of the game. JungMin's saying HyeRyeon's hit is harder than Kim JongGook's. WooHyuk's "Bong~".. HyunJoong's "Aigoo~" in the TanGyeol Dibidibidip.. and of course, BRA's broken nametag! ROFL. xD

During the Hammer Game, HyeYoung VS YeoJin.. Did anyone notice Tim's and HyunJoong's pained looks each time YeoJin lost? Seems as if they're hurting more than her. ^^;;

kbshappysundayep57p3051204hero.jpg

^ Dorkiness~ :lol:

Thank you once again to yoojeong & debbii~!! ^o^

Cant't wait for this week's.. Looks like they have more fun in store! :D

lol! I love "BRA"!!!

JESS!!!!

I LOVE BRA TOO!!! :lol:

o yeah maysialee love how you put SS501 - My Girl in your clubbox^^

Ho u like it?! i really like this song too ^^

Oh any chance of in tune with the HQ? If its 2 troublesome its okay... :D

i've reedited the HQ version and now it's compatible with the sub

still uploading now (i stopped doing this because i though people only want the non edited version since there sub... o___O)

thanks to the super subbers again yoojeong & debbii^^

Guest MiSsNaNa

ahh i just watched the ep with woohyuk and brian hahah this show is so funny >< why haven't i discovered it sooner ^^; lol .. is there a clubbox with HQ versions of woohyuk and moo heejun ? and more of the eps ? ^__^

Archived