Little Apple Dolls

Guest kawaii_bobo

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fullhouse.forever

OMG thats soo scary... they look like the girl in the RING movie.. lolz..scared the hell out of me

Guest Korean_chick

Cute but in a way creepy... looks like it could kill me in the middle of the night.

Anyway, I like Ianua, Erro and Sine.

Guest gillie

the dolls r kinda freaky..no offense..><

OMG..i saw someone cosplaying as one of them @ an anime convention :S

Guest ygb0unce

i voted for irae...but they're creepy O_O i don't think i could peacefully live with one of those in my room...

Guest Hemera

the face looks so creepy..im gonna have nightmares now...BUT...the mirar outfit is cute. kinda reminds me of the characters in video games..ones that fuel testosterone filled boyzzzz

Guest SOURCEofSMILES

agreed to all o___o

yeh

but i would like some series 1 and 5

but they are so creepy and cute at the same time!! if i did have one my mom, grandma, aunt basically everyone in my family would kill me except for my sisters but they would kill me for some other reason :o:crazy:

Guest ccsg1

oh i like them. i can't choose i am not familar with them but very intriged by them. *snickering at everybody being so dramatic*heehee

Guest 5imply_5wt

it all looks kinda creepy.. no offence but i think series 2 is best of them all.. i like the clothes in Animula

Archived