Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilazn04

i love wen he goes on game show cuz he is so SeXy AnD HoT!!!!! i want to watch more of him on variety show but they are not subs yet so im like here dying to watch him. LOVED HIM ON LOVE LETTER!!!! EXCEPT WEN HE KEEP BEING ON THE BOMB IN SEASON 3 CUZ HE KEPT DOING HIS FUNKY DANCE. i love the dance tho but those girls didnt appericate i dont mind him dancing like that towards me...LOL... but wen he was on the BOMB team, the team are the BEST. I MISS SEEING HIM, KIM JONG MIN, CHUN MUNG HOO TOGETHER!!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST TOGETHER.

Is Brian and Fany best friends?? I saw in the BALI SPECIAL WITH BRIAN N HIM. they went bungi jumping together, wat they said about each other is so sweet. is was so werid wen FANY knew BRIAN was imaiting him at the bottom wen FANY was about to JUMP.

BTW DOES BRIAN HAS A SIX PACK????? IF HE DOES I WANNA SEE IT LOL

Is Brian and Fany best friends?? I saw in the BALI SPECIAL WITH BRIAN N HIM. they went bungi jumping together, wat they said about each other is so sweet. is was so werid wen FANY knew BRIAN was imaiting him at the bottom wen FANY was about to JUMP.

Well they are in a group together and have been for many years so it's safe to assume that they are best friends. :)

Brian has never been on Happy Shares Company right?

I download it every week and he's always in someone's mission or whatever.

When will it be his turn? :wacko:

Brian has never been on Happy Shares Company right?

I download it every week and he's always in someone's mission or whatever.

When will it be his turn? :wacko:

That's what I've been asking....it'll be great if he'll compete. I'd like to see what tricks he has up his sleeve to save money...and how far he'll go hungry.

Still waiting for that day to come (hehehe so emo :rolleyes: )

i love wen he goes on game show cuz he is so SeXy AnD HoT!!!!! i want to watch more of him on variety show but they are not subs yet so im like here dying to watch him. LOVED HIM ON LOVE LETTER!!!! EXCEPT WEN HE KEEP BEING ON THE BOMB IN SEASON 3 CUZ HE KEPT DOING HIS FUNKY DANCE. i love the dance tho but those girls didnt appericate i dont mind him dancing like that towards me...LOL... but wen he was on the BOMB team, the team are the BEST. I MISS SEEING HIM, KIM JONG MIN, CHUN MUNG HOO TOGETHER!!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST TOGETHER.

Have you seen him on LoveLetter's 1st season w/ Lee DaeHee as the female guest? If not you should...I don't get tired watching that ep, I like LDH and love Brian, so them together's like a match made in heaven :)

Guest -berry-

does he? i wanna see it too!! hahah!! LOL! :D but i saw this show at youtube once, i dn't remember what it's called but he has to pose and he needs to take off his shirt to do it... it was really funny as he doesn't want to do it at first as he's really shy... so cute~~ :wub:

thanks for sharing the awesome gifs, kayla!! :D what show was that one when he's got the red crab? and the bowing one in the 3rd row? my memory fails me right now. :P

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2007-02-24) [700.4MB]

Brian, Kim Jong Min, Lee Ki Chan, Lee Hyun Ji, Woojae (Typhoon), Young Eun Ji (BabyVox Re.V), Kim C, Kim Tae Won, Kim Mi Yeon, Park Seul Gi, etc.

brian's in specs again. ^_^

Guest lilazn04

Have you seen him on LoveLetter's 1st season w/ Lee DaeHee as the female guest? If not you should...I don't get tired watching that ep, I like LDH and love Brian, so them together's like a match made in heaven :)

yea i saw that, it was sooo cute!!! one is pretty and one is cute and handsome= a match made in heaven LOL

DREAMWEAVER are there direct download links for the star golden bell cuz i dont knoe korean and i cant use clubbox????

yea i saw that, it was sooo cute!!! one is pretty and one is cute and handsome= a match made in heaven LOL

DREAMWEAVER are there direct download links for the star golden bell cuz i dont knoe korean and i cant use clubbox????

yeah, that Love Letter ep. was so cute and funny. ^_^ i actually liked that old format a lot with just one female guest.

not for the HQ usually since it's such a large file. for LQ, you can try the Star Golden Bell thread over at k-dramas & movies section or maybe check the non-clubbox/alternate links thread under the resources subforum of that section. direct links aren't allowed to be posted here in the korean music section anyway. :)

EDIT:

aigoo... i'm so disappointed. :( they cut brian's line during the Speed English game for Star Golden Bell again. :mellow: that's the only part i look forward to each week. :ph34r:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Brian - MC cuts on Music Core (2007-02-24) [wackycashew].avi [67.5MB] (5 cuts joined) [include Kim Hyun Joong]

located under Fly to the Sky Videos subfolder --> Brian Music Core MC Cuts

EDIT:

aigoo... i'm so disappointed. :( they cut brian's line during the Speed English game for Star Golden Bell again. :mellow: that's the only part i look forward to each week. :ph34r:

:blink: what? same here, that's the only segment I really look forward to coz, duh, that's the only time I understand them...that's really sucky!

As for that LDH LL episode, I wish somebody will sub that.

Guest .alyak_

what show was that one when he's got the red crab? and the bowing one in the 3rd row? my memory fails me right now. :P

I think the one with the red crab is from Vitamin. And the bowing down is from Sang Sang Plus. :sweatingbullets:

As for that LDH LL episode, I wish somebody will sub that.

Is the date for that episode February 2, 2005? If so, Heavenly sent is in the middle of subbing that video.

I believe to get the subs, you must be part of the VIP members. Its been changed so much that i can't recall what status you need to be. ^_^

_Kayla.

^ thanks for the info, kayla. :D i haven't watched those shows yet cuz i've burned them onto CD's already and just haven't had time. good to know my memory is still somewhat intact. :P

misswa: yeah... i'm upset cuz that's like the 3rd time (at least) they've cut brian's line. i'm sure there's nothing against brian or other celebs in that line, but i wish that they won't cut any of the lines during that segment. it's just weird to watch that segment with one of the lines skipped. :mellow: maybe it's cuz the previous 2 times brian was on, he had quite a bit of screentime with eva during that segment? :unsure: who knows... *sigh*

Guest mujisan

I watched Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter on KBS World last night and Brian opened the show! Gaseum Apado is one of my favorite K-pop songs and he did an awesome job. I'm really loving this guy more and more. He's so funny and bubbly during interviews, really nice to see how down to earth he is. His solo album is quite good as well ;) .

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

Brian went to TVXQ's concert :D <3

But does anyone have any pictures of him there?

Sorry for such a meaningless post-.-;

Guest mujisan

^ Really? Gosh, he's such an awesome hyung to them. It makes me all warm and fuzzy thinking about how close they are. Brian is a really good role model for younger singers.

I think the one with the red crab is from Vitamin. And the bowing down is from Sang Sang Plus. :sweatingbullets:

Is the date for that episode February 2, 2005? If so, Heavenly sent is in the middle of subbing that video.

I believe to get the subs, you must be part of the VIP members. Its been changed so much that i can't recall what status you need to be. ^_^

_Kayla.

:w00t: wow! aww but i'm not in the VIP :( not sure if it's feb.2,'05...wait let me check, umm no...it's 2/19 & 26/05. I think that's the ep w/ YooMin, but still good coz Brian & HwanHee are in it...just too bad I'm still in the advance member or something *sigh*

^ thanks for the info, kayla. :D i haven't watched those shows yet cuz i've burned them onto CD's already and just haven't had time. good to know my memory is still somewhat intact. :P

misswa: yeah... i'm upset cuz that's like the 3rd time (at least) they've cut brian's line. i'm sure there's nothing against brian or other celebs in that line, but i wish that they won't cut any of the lines during that segment. it's just weird to watch that segment with one of the lines skipped. :mellow: maybe it's cuz the previous 2 times brian was on, he had quite a bit of screentime with eva during that segment? :unsure: who knows... *sigh*

Yup I'm thinking the same thing but still why do they have to skip his line, but oh wellz

AWW HE WENT TO TVXQ'S CONCERT! ^^ <3333333

He was in specs in SGB!? AWW!! It’s probably his bigger specs one, right? T_T I love the ones he wore last year on SGB.. T_T

I FINALLY HAVEEEEEEEEEEEE BRIAN'S ALBUM OHMYYGODD i just spazzed in front of randoms~~ i didn't care hey.. AHA!

i can't wait until i open Eru's 2nd <33 see if he writes about Brian xD i read brian's thanks and omgg he's so darn sweet. brian you sweetie. :(

but i got these albums from YesAsia.. T____________T

i might email him saying i did buy his album.. but not from Annyoung or whatever T_T i want him to know that people ARE buying his album. :(

other than that.. THE PICTURES ARE SOO HAWTTT <33

Guest .alyak_

Brian went to TVXQ's concert :D <3

But does anyone have any pictures of him there?

Sorry for such a meaningless post-.-;

Did he? Didn't know that. I'll see if i can dig some pictures up. When was it? :sweatingbullets:

:w00t: wow! aww but i'm not in the VIP :( not sure if it's feb.2,'05...wait let me check, umm no...it's 2/19 & 26/05. I think that's the ep w/ YooMin, but still good coz Brian & HwanHee are in it...just too bad I'm still in the advance member or something *sigh*

Okay. I guess its not the same episode. I think it may be the very first episode that FTTS appeared on. During their like Gravity days and stuffers. Not sure myself. ^_^. About the VIP thing. Just the other day, me and Shelly had a chat on MSN about that VIP title. We're not sure if we are still doing the VIP member title, because the forum will be closing down for good in a few months. But still, we're not sure. ^_^ We'll let everyone know. :tears:

AWW HE WENT TO TVXQ'S CONCERT! ^^ <3333333

He was in specs in SGB!? AWW!! It’s probably his bigger specs one, right? T_T I love the ones he wore last year on SGB.. T_T

I FINALLY HAVEEEEEEEEEEEE BRIAN'S ALBUM OHMYYGODD i just spazzed in front of randoms~~ i didn't care hey.. AHA!

i can't wait until i open Eru's 2nd <33 see if he writes about Brian xD i read brian's thanks and omgg he's so darn sweet. brian you sweetie. :(

but i got these albums from YesAsia.. T____________T

i might email him saying i did buy his album.. but not from Annyoung or whatever T_T i want him to know that people ARE buying his album. :(

other than that.. THE PICTURES ARE SOO HAWTTT <33

I think you got it confused or mixed around.

Its YesAsia sales that doesn't count toward record sales.

Its actually Annyoung that does count towards it.

Just thought i might've let you know. ^_^

_Kayla.

(oh no! my bandwidth's out. stupid gifs. why you gotta be so huge.) ^^

My account will be back up on the 7th. So for those you who haven't seen them, just be patient. ^^

I think you got it confused or mixed around.

Its YesAsia sales that doesn't count toward record sales.

Its actually Annyoung that does count towards it.

Just thought i might've let you know. ^_^

Nah that's actually what I meant =)

I was sad about not buying from Annyoung or eclickkorea because they count ^^

but yeaaaaah~

Oh and the TVXQ concert was from the 23rd to 25th, from the top of my head =)

Archived