Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest olengjus

Wow.. How nice is Brian...

Thanks Mr Boone for the message..

Hope Brian have a good rest.. enjoy the rest of his holiday before he and Hwanhee dazzled us with the end of year Concert.. YAY!!..

PS: will look forward to Hwanhee's solo album..

Omigosh *__* D: Sugoii~

Thanks Mr Boone/Mr Han (?) for sharing the info + picture with us @__@ So excitingg~ <3

XD also, Im sure Brian has heard of soompi for a while.. Do you guys remember DJ atiK (who interviewed Brian, his friend, on solid radio?).. xD I used to talk to him back in.. when was it.. ? 2004 (@__@ That was so long ago T_T) .. The first time I talked to him was around Brian's bday.. XD and he (DJ atiK) was like.. "Im talking to Brian right now" (on AIM) and I spazzed, of course.. and then I showed him the soompi thread and asked if he could show Brian.. and he (atiK) was like, "He already saw it." .. I was like =O!

But anyway *__* So excitinggg.

Guest tw2dorkkyy

thanks Mr.Boone for the news and update!!

omg brian wrote a msg to us! that is soo sweet of him .. when i saw that picture i couldnt stop aww-ing !!

brian YOU rock! <3333

Guest Angel1430264265

Aww Brian is just 3 times adorable, he's such an awesome guy, hehe i'm glad i found his official thread on Soompi. Thanks guys for the update, i hope Brian has an awesome time in the US and i hope he gets the rest he so deserves :D

Guest -berry-

kaleena! omg!!! your drawinggg!! you are sooo talented! it looked exactly the same! i wish i could draw, sadly i could only draw stick-figured people~ hahah!!

-yeah, i'm glad that he knew he has a personal thread for himself in soompi! =P

Guest Junsu*Hyukjae
Hello fans. This is a photo I took of Brian today with a message for his fans here. He is at home in the USA enjoying some time with his family and friends.

sorry... but i want to know about it ~ >.<...

that photo you took.... Did you take Brian by yourself ??? !!!

so.....you were met Brian !!! aaaaaaaa~

and you took him in US....um...now brian is in US..right??

wah~ i'm so jealous you! >.<

wow~....

Brian na~ I love ya ~ :blush:

^ yeah, Mr. Boone took the pick himself. Mr. Boone was brian's agent back in the Brothers Entertainment days. i think he mentioned he's the one who scouted and trained brian. ^_^

kaleena: your drawing is amazing!!! :w00t: wish i can sketch like that. XD keke...

i didn't post this earlier cuz i wanted brian to be the first one who saw this. :rolleyes: but i'll post it now that i know he's gotten the DVDs safely. :P basically, i burned a bunch of DVDs and made the accompanying inserts, then put them in a case. i also included a DVD Guide along with a letter and a couple of drawings for previous projects. :lol: keke...

2007 Brian DVD Project

briandvdprojectwm5.jpg

Guest maisara
and wow, what a coincidence.. today, i happened to finish my drawing of Brian himself! so YAY, a present for accomplishing something! ahahha xD

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/o0o...nut/briandr.jpg

hee heeeeee, guess what pic that is?.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/o0o...t/smtown609.jpg

i know, not very alike X___x

gosh kaleena!!! ur drawing is amazing, dear! ure really talented... i love it! =D

hope to see more from you...

wah Brian autographed for his Soompi thread!

thanks for the autograph, Brian... YOU REALLY ROCK!!! B)

Guest jafa100

OMG Lisa !!! You are Amazing!!! hahaha with that project you have No competition!!!! :lol:

Who can compete with that?! :lol:

I'm sure threre is noone in this world with a Brian collection like that!!! haha

I give your project an A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :D

very well packed and a huge collection ^^

girl you are super organized! ^^

i don't know how you manage to do everything! ^^

That was sweet of Brian to send a msg to soompi! <3 Thanks to Mr. Boone for posting it up :D.

..kaleena.. - you're drawing looks realllyyy similar to the real picture, seriously! :o great job ^^ i hope Brian gets to see that one day.

dreamweaver - wow you must have put a lot of work into that DVD project~ i'm sure Brian was really happy to get it!

Guest -berry-

omg lisa! yes, your project totally deserve a gazillion A pluses! it's so organized, so nicee! you sure have put a lot of hardwork to put it together! go lisa! =D

Guest ..kaleena..

hehe, thanks for all the comments on my drawing everyone!! :DDDDDDD

wowowowow Lisa!! that's crazy! haha i wish i had that collection!! that's really cool. great job! :D

i'm sure Brian's enjoying every single video.

is it only of performances? or did you put his appearances on variety shows as well??

HAHAAHHAHA, imagine if he watched his episodes of LOVELETTER!!!!!!!!!! ROFL, i would love to see his reaction after seeing how funny he is!! xDDDD

how long is he going to be in the states for?

Guest deb.xx.brian

wowww!!

i read brian's message in his pic... how very sweet of him!!

he is so considerate.

thanks also to Mr. Boone for posting it.

&hearts;

jackie/lovelygirlx/berry/kaleena: thanks for your sweet comments, girls!! :lol: it took me a week, but it was well worth it. ^_^ i only did june to november (ftts's 7th album activities), mostly music shows, a few variety shows, and some music core mc cuts. :D i couldn't do more variety shows since those are huge files and i'd need to split them into parts. it also takes a long time to encode. :)

i'm not sure i can divulge the exact info, but brian will be in the states a tad longer before going back to korea. :lol: so, i hope he'll have a safe journey back. i wonder if he had turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes for thanksgiving or if he had korean food. *lol*

Guest Tuyetienhi

Hi guys! I was wondering if there was any projects going on for Brian for Christmas? I was going to participate once i'm done with final if their will be one.

Thanks for all the pictures and messages! I really love it.

Kaleena, I love your drawing, in the real pictures you can't really see Brian lips that well, but in your drawings, you made his lips so full. :D hehe kissable lips :D Thanks for sharing your hard work Kaleena ^_^

Lisa, you are the best collector in the whole wide world :D

Archived