I'm a new Brian Jo fans!

I dun hav much of his pics..

so can anyone share with me?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tw2dorkkyy

WELCOME Cassiopeiasujuluver + Candysu =)

paihu: your wallpapers are so nice! thanks

gravitie : congrats on the 100th page! hahah

Guest mizahyesung

gravitie : im jealous.. haha.. naaa just kidding :)

btw, guys!! woww this is an achievement! it's the 100th pg already, infact this thread moves very fast pg to pg per day i notice! Let's keep this thread ongoing actively!

let's start a topic.. anyone has an idea? hehe

Guest twelvebrian

i havent been home for three days and its 100th pages alr!=)

just wanting to drop a note to be part of this! :D

i misses being able to watch or read abt brian when i was away!

Guest gravitie

sry ppl i didnt expect i would be the first to post here too. =/

and sorry if the gifs lag your com or anything... hehe.

welcome Cassiopeiasujuluver and Candysu! (:

YAY WE HIT 100 PAGES CONGRATS EVERYONEEE! ^^

omg the xman cuts! HAHA i remember watching them~~ i loved those times when brian was on there. actually, around that time, ftts were on variety shows (along with epik~~ ^^). they were so hilarious.. i keep on watching the episodes, hehe.

Guest NO NAME?

Yay! Congrats on the 100th page. Those gifs of Brian are love! I remember that episode where Brian imitated KCM. That was so funny. I made a graphic for the 100th page :D

549w9wh.jpg

Guest tjh246

haha we hit page 100!

love brian. he's hot. he's cute. he's funny.(ok if i continue this i'll go on for another night or so. just too much nice stuff to say about brian)

thanks for all the youtube links and graphics everyone! :)

Guest milchtee

Just watched the program on MBC^^but low quailty...some picz by me^^

this program is quite funny~~they went to brian's home again...haha..and show a lot of gifts from Brian's friends and Chinese fans.

235476ag5.jpg

5476857uu1.jpg

12436546vl2.jpg

Guest mizahyesung

Wowww thanks a lot for the pics and gifs guys, honestly i'll faint if Brian dedicates his "winking" eyes to me hahaha... and oh ya, milchtee.. i havent seen the show? is it the mbc crews that came to Brian's house?

Guest gravitie

wow! when did the mbc show air? thanks for the caps milchtee (:

ai0no0ff: that graphic is so funny. hahaha.

Guest milchtee

^just now....1h ago i think....it was a part of sunday sunday night..they went to his soooo clean appartment again...and showed a lot...espically his nice cloth room...quite quite...clean....and his cleanning tools...and then...they were guessing how much do those things cost...

1. a gift from Chinese fans (a kind of souvenir related to Olympic, covered with golden..) (they were asking if it is a pure golden one..)

2. cleanning tools (he really likes DO CLEANNING WORK)

3. cell phones and DC (OH ...M G..he like the expensive one....)

u know Brian always likes the expensive one~~haha..somehow they guessed too lower...

and as i know the first golden gift was given by the fans of FLY012 fansite as a 07birthday gift^^

the program called "경재야 놀자"something like "economy, play"? not sure...

Guest mizahyesung

^ oic, thanks for the info!! Yeahh i notice that too, he loves the expensive oness haha.. I wonder if that Chinese fan knew about this, and I mean like she'd be sooo happy knowing that her gift is being mentioned and that Brian really keeps it.. Im so jealous :) and I know its a unique gift too.. i wanna visit his apartment and cook for him! haha just kidding!!

Guest milchtee

^haha...and in the program Brian told that his air-con was given by Hwanhee, his sofa was given by his boss, and his carpet was given by Eru...haha...he has a quite good relationship with others...

Do the cooking..?haha...sounds good...he likes noodle sooo much...can u do that...~~^^*

by the way, is there somebody watched "ARE YOU READY"on KBS today?

i missed this coz i watched MBC>_<just want to find somewhere to download this..

af99c12a2d98a42bd52af14ec0.jpg

79d31924a71b5835c995594lc5.jpg

whoa all this new stuff with FTTS now~~ first brian and his solo and his variety show works~~ now ftts' comeback and they'll be doing the same.. LOL it's like a whole year of brian! OMG! YAY!

thanks milchtee for all the info! i can't wait until i watch it. ^^

Archived