Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest mcmelly

wahh brian on star golden bell again?? kkaes goes download XD

Omg he went to dbsk's concert?!!!!!!!!! how sweet of him!!!! >< ^^ <3 i hope they will be some pics of him at the concert XD

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. I guess its not the same episode. I think it may be the very first episode that FTTS appeared on. During their like Gravity days and stuffers. Not sure myself. ^_^. About the VIP thing. Just the other day, me and Shelly had a chat on MSN about that VIP title. We're not sure if we are still doing the VIP member title, because the forum will be closing down for good in a few months. But still, we're not sure. ^_^ We'll let everyone know. :tears:

:o HS' closing for good? But...but...there's no mention about this in the HS forum though...I hope it won't come to that, how sad really.

As for the VIP thingy, yeah it doesn't apply anymore coz I was able to go into the thread.

Guest .alyak_

I believe anyone can get into the downloads section right? We dont have VIP anymore. x_X;;

Kayla im taking one of the gifs ^^ YAY

Okay. Now that the VIP status is settled. Anyone with a post over 50 can view all forum boards. ^^

Go ahead Maria. I dont mind. The links are working though, can you see them?

Oh and the TVXQ concert was from the 23rd to 25th, from the top of my head =)

Okay. Was he part of the audience? So he wasn't part of any performances? Even though, its sweet of him to fit his schedule to attend the concert. :sweatingbullets:

:o HS' closing for good? But...but...there's no mention about this in the HS forum though...I hope it won't come to that, how sad really.

As for the VIP thingy, yeah it doesn't apply anymore coz I was able to go into the thread.

Actually there is news about this. Its in the announcements. Its in THIS thread posted by Maria. I wont go into details here about why HS forum will be closing. But please read and comment. I will tell you this, although HS Forum will be closing down, we will still have the website up. All downloads and pictures will be moved to the website. So no, HS wont be gone for good. Just the forum. To read more go to the link i provided above.

_Kayla.

Actually there is news about this. Its in the announcements. Its in THIS thread posted by Maria. I wont go into details here about why HS forum will be closing. But please read and comment. I will tell you this, although HS Forum will be closing down, we will still have the website up. All downloads and pictures will be moved to the website. So no, HS wont be gone for good. Just the forum. To read more go to the link i provided above.

_Kayla.

I see, thnx Kayla...I'll read this now. :)

Brian was at Dbsk's 2nd concert a long with Kim Hyun Joong from ss501 :D

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4244/ki...ongbrianxi8.png

Oh wow! How cute...but I wonder if their ears are okay coz with those girls screaming, I bet they are prolly ringing :D

Thnx for sharing them. I wonder who's the guy next to KHJ.

Anyhu, I don't know why I've never watch "Missing You" mv but I didn't till after watching Brian's MTV-ask specially and they had it as one of the background videos. Well the thing is I'm sort of confuse with storyline/concept of it...it seems like Brian and HH are lovers? :vicx: in the mv. Can somebody explain this to me coz I'm sure they're not. :huh:

^ there's a clearer pic lynn also posted at the DBSK thread of brian and hyunjoong. ^_^

kayla & maria: thanks for the heads-up on Heavenly Sent's operation. i read and agree that you should do whatever is best. having it as a site is definitely better for maintenance and resources. fighting! :D

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Happy Shares Company Ep. 163 - Brian cut (2007-02-24).avi [23.8MB]

Guest chuy2701

aww that was good of him to go to the dbsk concert, i suppose he is good friends with them! And it seems like he is getting rest from his vocal cords situtaion!

Anyhu, I don't know why I've never watch "Missing You" mv but I didn't till after watching Brian's MTV-ask specially and they had it as one of the background videos. Well the thing is I'm sort of confuse with storyline/concept of it...it seems like Brian and HH are lovers? :vicx: in the mv. Can somebody explain this to me coz I'm sure they're not. :huh:

LOLz no they are not lovers. fans had the same assumption when the MV first came out. in the mv both brian and hh are pining for their lost loves. brian's lover died - you can see him cycling to the graveyard and leaving flowers. i dunno what happened to hh's lover. anyways, the story is, brian chooses to face it with optimism whilst hh is still brooding over it. brian explained the storyline before in some old programme...the details are now fuzzy to me but i'm pretty sure this is the general concept of the mv.

Guest lilazn04

DREAMWAVER are the files in ur clubbox with eng subs or not???

i finally noe how to resigter for clubbox thanks to HEAVENLY SENT!!!!! i forgot who posted the link here i randomly clicked on it and everthing happens from then on.

i cant wait to see brian!!!!

Guest tw2dorkkyy

OMG just got Brian's cd today!! im soo happy im listening to it over and over again haha :D

and sorry but what magazine cover are you guys talking about? haha ..i never saw it .. :sweatingbullets:

Guest .alyak_

kayla & maria: thanks for the heads-up on Heavenly Sent's operation. i read and agree that you should do whatever is best. having it as a site is definitely better for maintenance and resources. fighting! :D

No problem. I'm glad your still up-to-date with HS. :sweatingbullets:

my gawd ... that men's health cover is just pure hotness :sweatingbullets:

I am actually not really sure if the health cover is real.

There has been so much fans pasting FTTS's faces on diferent pictures that i dont know whats real and whats not. HAHAH...

If he was on the cover, wouldn't there be much more pictures? Iono. Just a thought.

_Kayla.

Guest treeesaa

^^LOL thats exactly what i thought! if it were real, wouldn't there be news about it somewhere? o.o i saw it on someone's myspace that commented brian. haha :ph34r:

i think it is real though...judging from the picture section ._.

Guest .alyak_

The magizine was posted here too? On soompi? Let me go see...

OLD SET OF CAPS!

Performed: One Year Living In Winter & Kajima

(2007.01.25 SBS Power FM)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg