Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest xtaeheex

I didn't know if it has been posted already 
About KTH's apartment article taken last year below here, KTH lives in European style apartment with her parents and brother lee wan. 
And stars TOP (big bang) and Lee Young Ae are the neighbours    

Photo: Secret Hansung million mansion feelings Seoul shining star charm

November 22,2012

Korean stars: TOPKim Tae Hee, Lee Young Ae

Valuation: 3500000000 -40 one hundred million won

TOP, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Young Ae mansion

Finally, to introduce luxury TOP, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Young Ae Korean TOP STAR gathered Hannan 'U' apartment blocks of the residential area in Yongsan, Seoul valuation per household 3500000000-4000000000 won, is punishable by a the European senior apartment architectural style of an upscale residential area of ​​the apartment is the same is a Riverside 'poised', located in the hillside height, so there is not only quiet elegance, overlooking the stunning scenery of the Han River. added , surrounded by are also valuable luxury group, home to many of society rich and famous, so many Korean household name artists have chosen to settle this star!

Story Sources: << Seoul >> magazine

http://www.best-news.us/news-2921945_2.html

Yoo Jae Suk Is Korea’s Favorite Commercial Model of 2013, Who Else Made the List?

By korean in News posted Oct November 23rd, 2013 

Nation’s MC Yoo Jae Suk has maintained his place in the hearts of Koreans. Professional brand consulting firm Brand38 conducted a survey from November 1 to November 11, asking 884 people (both male and female) who they consider the most fit for TV commercials. The participants were interviewed one-on-one to secure the reliability and accuracy [...]

Yoo Jae Suk Is Korea’s Favorite Commercial Model of 2013, Who Else Made the List?

Nation’s MC Yoo Jae Suk has maintained his place in the hearts of Koreans.

Professional brand consulting firm Brand38 conducted a survey from November 1 to November 11, asking 884 people (both male and female) who they consider the most fit for TV commercials. The participants were interviewed one-on-one to secure the reliability and accuracy of the answers.

The results show that people find Yoo Jae Suk the most appealing commercial model. Astonishing 27.61% of the respondents chose the nation’s MC as their first choice, confirming the star’s popularity. Behind him is figure skater Kim Yuna, followed by miss A‘s Suzy, and fourth is baseball player Ryu Hyun Jin. Actor Won Bin took the fifth place, sixth is actress Kim Tae Hee, seventh is actor/singer Lee Seung Gi, and eight is actor So Ji Sub.

What do you think of the list?

http://www.dramarecap.com/yoo-jae-suk-is-koreas-favorite-commercial-model-of-2013-who-else-made-the-list

Guest xtaeheex

JoannaMarie16 said:

thanks everyone for all the awesome updates!  I miss KTH soooo much ..patiently waiting here for her nxt project

hope her leading man will be a young and a good looking guy again like YAI .

willenette said: Nancyzak said: class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 710px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Kim Tae-Hee spotted in hair saloon!

Recently, a picture of beautiful actress Kim Tae-Hee in a hair saloon has leaked throughout the internet and has been gathering a lot of attention!

In the picture, Kim Tae-Hee is wearing a short, tight light blue dress which shows her perfect body. The picture shows her consulting with her hair designer about what kind of product to use.

Netizens have commented “Kim Tae-Hee’s hair saloon is nice~” “She looks really good”

It is known that the actress is taking it easy and isn’t rushing to get back into a major drama or TV production.

http://www.kofan.com/?p=28398

xtaeheex said: I didn't know if it has been posted already 
About KTH's apartment article taken last year below here, KTH lives in European style apartment with her parent and brother lee wan. 
And stars TOP (big bang) and Lee Young Ae are the neighbours    

November 22,2012

Korean stars: TOPKim Tae Hee, Lee Young Ae

Valuation: 3500000000 -40 one hundred million won

TOP, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Young Ae mansion

Finally, to introduce luxury TOP, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Young Ae Korean TOP STAR gathered Hannan 'U' apartment blocks of the residential area in Yongsan, Seoul valuation per household 3500000000-4000000000 won, is punishable by a the European senior apartment architectural style of an upscale residential area of ​​the apartment is the same is a Riverside 'poised', located in the hillside height, so there is not only quiet elegance, overlooking the stunning scenery of the Han River. added , surrounded by are also valuable luxury group, home to many of society rich and famous, so many Korean household name artists have chosen to settle this star!

Story Sources: << Seoul >> magazine

http://www.best-news.us/news-2921945_2.html

Guest lexus123

Hello @Nancyzak, yes.. if I remember it right, it was YAI who asked her or mentioned it and she agreed. She also added that's why she needs someone who could cook well... I am trying to find it with eng sub. If I am not mistaken, it's breathless survival who translated it. Not sure though.

Guest xtaeheex

Nancyzak

said:Hi @willenette,

I have no idea whether this is KTH's hair dresser. I do agree with you that she is amazingly beautiful even without make-up! Her close ups are even better!  

:x :-bd

Hi @xtaeheex,
Any idea on KTH's hair dresser?

Guest xtaeheex

Congrats to the new couple Han Ye Seul and Teddy 
It's also mentioned KTH and Rain
Korea article
Han Ye Seul Teddy devotees, the actress-musician couples or anyone?2013-11-25 11

Article imageArticle image

I using the google translation 
Skipped........
The two met for the first time in the last 2011 commercial shoot a fellowship from 2012 reportedly. In March, the SBS Drama Kim Tae 'jangokjeong' press conference "(rain) hard as many (Drama) hopeful of a good result would be telling her" he just want to mention the lively cheer between the couple...
http://news.nate.com/view/20131125n14862

Guest xtaeheex

From Sisterday_TV (Thailand) http://instagram.com/p/hFc4nYQ48Z/

• BA announced the winners of the photo sharing fun in IG Daily Sun Nov 17 correct answers that Kim Tae Hee makeup look like the Purple Sexyrista + describing the life and accurate rules. You @ katae_bunsoi receive exclusive rewards Gift Set 12 Plus Colorista and signature of her sweet Kim Tae Hee 1st prize (do not forget a promise to make Luke's post on IG then Tag it to us. Trade traffic with 55) • Congratulations trade. The contact number tosisterday@gmm-tv.com or SMS to 089-2060105 sure to include with it the award of IG and Proposition • What not to miss it. This week we have to join together as the ^ __ ^
1471401_681091461921528_2123239610_n.jpg

BTS

946996_10152024097719395_294274595_n.jpg

Guest xtaeheex

For Allerman CF

圖檔

圖檔
http://www.allerman.com/document/main/main.php?intro=allerman

For Cable TV CF

圖檔
圖檔
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=taehee&no=152344&page=1

Kim Tae hee’s career as an actress
yjhVZKy.jpg

Kim Tae hee was first noticed by the audience when she made a debut as advertising model in 2000. Not only the public paid attention, but the associates in entertainment industry paid closer attention to her. In 2001, Kim appeared in film ‘Present’ and in 2002, she was casted in sitcom ‘Let’s Go.’
The time that Kim Tae hee was certainly noticed by the Korean audience was when she appeared on SBS’ mini-series ‘Heaven’s stairs.’ The main cast was Choi Ji woo, but Kim’s evil character ‘Han Yoo ri’ captured the attention at that time period, and she was nominated as one of the most promising stars for following year.
Since then, Kim was starred in many films, drama and advertising. Kim Tae hee developed her career and became a big star especially in advertising industry. Since the debut, Kim shot advertising for 40 brands and it is eye-catching record in Korea’s advertising history.
1d17qg7.jpg

Then in 2013, the actress was starred in SBS’ historical series ‘Jang Ok jung, lived by love.’ The drama mixed romance and history and it is now considered as the work that appealed charms of Kim Tae hee the most. Since her role ‘Jang Hee bin’ was fashion designer in this series, there were many opportunities where Kim Tae hee could show her charms, and her teamwork with partner Yoo Ah in was highly evaluated.
During the press conference of this drama, Kim said, “Now I’m in the age where I should show the highlight of my acting skill, but I don’t think it has arrived yet for me. I want to develop myself more and be the character.”4piombkmo1bwz5jxip1gggyacmoq48cw.jpg
‘Jang Ok jung, lived by love’ was definitely a dangerous challenge for Kim Tae hee. However, she surely showed so much engaging acting skills and the audience also gave positive reviews on her acting.
As an actress, it took a while to show great performance, but since the time frame was pretty long, her success and effort shine even more today. This is the reason the public chooses Kim Tae hee as one of the most favorite stars. Her future looks brighter than today. (photo captured from MBC Every1 ‘Star the secret,’ SBS ‘Midnight TV Entertainment,’ SBS ‘Jang Ok jung, lived by love,’ Olympus advertising)
 cr: http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=6847