Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest _fallen_

i am no acting expert but having watched lots of dramas and movies i think i can fairly distinguish when one is good in acting or not. i only have watched the recent series of Kim Tae Hae i haven't watched her previous dramas. she was really good in Iris for me she was able to convey the right emotions of Seung Hee, acting is not all about playing your character it's how you will become that character.  when i watched Iris i did not see Kim Tae Hee i saw Choi Seung Hee, i hope im making sense  blush.gif   after Iris i immediately watched My Princess and 99 Days with a star, i find her so natural in her comedy scenes she has the right timing in throwing her lines. i hope she will make a series again hopefully with Won Bin  :wub:   after watching her 3 series i found myself searching every news about her and i am more in awe when i read news about her private charity works, there are only few artists who do charity works and not announce them on public. she's not just beautiful and intelligent she also has a beautiful soul, she's worth all the admiration of her fans  :)

i am no acting expert but having watched lots of dramas and movies i think i can fairly distinguish when one is good in acting or not. i only have watched the recent series of Kim Tae Hae i haven't watched her previous dramas. she was really good in Iris for me she was able to convey the right emotions of Seung Hee, acting is not all about playing your character it's how you will become that character. when i watched Iris i did not see Kim Tae Hee i saw Choi Seung Hee, i hope im making sense blush.gif after Iris i immediately watched My Princess and 99 Days with a star, i find her so natural in her comedy scenes she has the right timing in throwing her lines. i hope she will make a series again hopefully with Won Bin :wub: after watching her 3 series i found myself searching every news about her and i am more in awe when i read news about her private charity works, there are only few artists who do charity works and not announce them on public. she's not just beautiful and intelligent she also has a beautiful soul, she's worth all the admiration of her fans :)

yeah! i agree with you, who said KTH can't act well? they are all wrong

Guest freeminded1430278377

Hi _fallen_, I really wish to see her with Won Bin in a movie or drama too. They both said they want to work together before. I just learn that piece of write up I posted up is not really true. It is something that someone posted up in a forum, just like me posting here on soompi hoping she will make a drama or movie with him next. Won Bin has such a great image in Korea and has good looks. He and KTH both are always on the top of the list. If they work together, there is going to be a huge buzz online just like any guy KTH has paired up with so far. I think someday my wish will come true and I think the chance of them pairing up is higher than seeing her marry a guy I hope she will marry to. I will cross my finger and continue waiting

I can't wait for this drama if she does end up choosing it. I just hope that she doesn't have to act with another guy who looks so old again.

agree w/ this .. seriously her last leading man  -_-  gosh i don't want to torture myself again  028.gif  i want a good looking and a younger one :wub:  or maybe younger than KTH  B)

Guest xtaeheex

Hello XHeonheeX! how are u? thanx for posting this. i like that hairstyle too but I can't do that with by myself   >.<

Thanks i'm fine and I''m busy with new work now but i still have time to read and post this thread in every eveing & night   

Me too i wanna do a fish braided hair like tae hee hair style but i have a lot of layers. So difficult :wacko:    

I can't wait for this drama if she does end up choosing it. I just hope that she doesn't have to act with another guy who looks so old again.

Lol me too. I hope next leading man is well suited in age same as KTH :) 

XHeonheeX

wrote on 08 April 2012 - 11:43 PM:

Thanks i'm fine and I''m busy with new work now but i still time to read and post this thread in every eveing & night   
Me too i wanna do a fish braided hair like tae hee hair style but i have a lot of layers. So difficult :wacko:    

Lol me too. I hope next leading man is well suited in age same as KTH :) 

It was hard for me to watch Tae Hee kissing guys ten years older than her and actually look that old. Lee Byung Hun is 40 but it looks like he's still 30 haha, so it didn't bother me in IRIS.

yeah i know gosh that kissing scene w/ that guy  -_-  he was like a nightmare to me lol  :tears:

LBH is still hot and he is a great actor and i like his chemistry w/ KTH 

Guest xtaeheex

yeah i know gosh that kissing scene w/ that guy  -_-  he was like a nightmare to me lol  :tears:

LBH is still hot and he is a great actor and i like his chemistry w/ KTH 

Yup LBH and Jung Woo-sung (with KTH movie 'The restless') both is over 40 but still looks so young, hot, great actors and both good chemistry with KTH too. :)

Guest freeminded1430278377

Did you guys know KTH's birthday is the same day as the 99 days with my star guy? I felt bad KTH had to kiss him. He probably enjoyed it though. I kind of notice KTH usually pairs up with guys way older than her. I think this is one reason she rarely falls for her male costar because she treats all of them just as seniors.

^ sooo pretty  <3  she looks so young in that video :wub:

Japanese drama with Kim Tae-hee to air in Korea

April 10, 2012

09170505.jpg

Last year’s hit Japanese drama featuring Korean actress Kim Tae-hee, “My 99 Days With a Star,” will air in Korea for the first time on April 12 on Fashion N.

More than a year after she starred in “My Princess,” this will be the very first showing of Kim’s new drama.

The Fuji TV drama, which aired in Japan from October to December last year, raked in 9 to 10 percent of viewers’ ratings on average, helping Kim become a household name in Japan.

The story of the program revolves around a romance between a Korean actress and a Japanese man of few words.

Taecyeon from 2PM also makes a cameo on the show.

credit: korea.com