Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest freeminded1430278377

http://extmovie.com/zbxe/2937685

For god's sake, please wish this is not an April Fool's Joke. If it is not, then my dream has come true. But, I think it is a joke.

KTH's next project with Won Bin. News released on April 1. Last line based on google translation says hope it is not a joke

Kim Tae Hee looks sexy and bubbly in a zipper dress

April 04, 2012

20120404115725330.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee recently showed off her bubbly charms in a mini zipper dress.

On April 3, an online community posted a picture with the caption, “Kim Tae Hee is a doll that pretends it is a human.”

In the pictures, Kim is showing off her slim arms and legs in a white mini zipper dress. The pictures was taken when she visited Vietnam to promote MBC’s series My Princess. Her sexy yet bubbly appearance drew a lot of attention.

People responded: “The dress complements her beautiful appearance.” “The zipper dress is wonderful. It’s cute and bubbly.” “Kim looks good in the zipper dress.” “Look at her slim legs!”

*Source: TV Report

credit: korea.com

Actress Kim Tae Hee spoke about the difficulties she’s facing in learning the Japanese language as she prepares to debut in Japan.

Recently Kim Tae Hee finished a photoshoot for the Jewelry brand ‘Cartier‘ in a Mansion in Paris.

For this photoshoot Kim Tae Hee abandoned her graceful image and instead she went for the voluptuous look. She even wore a leather mini dress and a bareback evening dress.

She stated in her interview “When I first started acting I filmed 5 dramas in a row and I had a tough time getting into character for all of them. If I had a different mindset I could have learned so much more, but I was afraid to deal with the problems that I was facing and I just avoided them. Now that I think about them and I wish I could have done things differently”.

She added “I make an official debut in Japan with the drama ‘Me and My star’s 99 days‘. It doesn’t have a grand meaning to me. I just wanted to experience new things in a more diverse environment. I’m going to be humble about it and concentrate on what I set out to do from the beginning”.

She continued “I have a naturalist intelligence, words and names, and verb variations are extremely difficult for me. I have to try harder than most” and she expressed her difficulty.

Kim Tae Hee will make her Japanese debut on Fuji TV drama ‘Me and My Star’s 99 days’ on September 1st. She will play the role of Han Yoona, an A-Class Korean actress.

kim_tae_hee_high_cut2.jpg

Image: High Cut

credit:kpopfever.com