upload by mandalaywith @Kim So Yeon Soompi

Tudou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WVqUuq964mQ/

or

youku link

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjI0NTY2NzA0.html

youku link is only china can see.

Guest kayana20

Yes Soju_Chic I can be patient I am bad at photoshop and I don;t know how to size my pictures correctly so I never know how to put KTH correctly. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif That is bad. IRIS the movie came out but from what I can see after the ending only 2 characters will make IRIS 2 worth watching but that isn't enough. I already think I know what part KTH will play so I see no point in her being a part of IRIS 2 if she doesn't share chemistry like she did with LBH. It's a waste of her acting time to play certain stereotypical parts. Kim Tae hee wants growth not to backpedal. :wub: :wub: :wub: OMG can she teach me to look that gorgeous in black! I even wanna go outside wearing sunglasses now.Only she can look that gorgeous and I think she is so private because she is mentioned in everything whether she is part of it or not and people always are saying she is dating somebody. Can she get a break sometimes and privacy? You guys always make this angel day with all the info,news, and pictures I am so happy! KTH looks so happy and well rested from what we can see. Keep up the good work. Soju_Chic which magazine is the Tokyo Love story from I so wanna buy it. I didn't even know that was her.

Guest fivemagic

:w00t:  AWESOME SHARINGS SOJU and MANDALAY 

Thank you so very much for these gorgeous and beautiful Tae Hee photos from the VIP Ghost Premiere!  I am loving her so much… definitely happy seeing her at the Ghost premiere at the request invitation from Seung Hun. She looks as beautiful as ever and so gorgeous… wearing BLACK suits her so well… hahaha, I noticed that Seung Hun also wears BLACK… match-making couple… heehee.

:D *saves all these Tae Hee photos*:D

It’s great to see RSY and PYJ coming to support Seung Hun as well as his EOE leading lady, Lee Yeon Hee, and his Storm S fellow members and friends.  I am happy for him and hope for a big success to Ghost.

Thank you Celebrities for your wonderful postings!  WOW! Our Tae Hee is featured in the Japan December 2010 magazine.  The one photo with Tae Hee hugging that guy is really nice… hahaha, wish it was with Seung Hun though.  :P

Thank you so much to all my friends for keeping our Tae Hee threads full of information needed anytime & anywhere we want it....Love all the magazine photos, she looked so classic & sexy.

Im glad to see her at SSH VIP movie preview...its very hard to see her attending any VIP movie preview, she likes to keep herself low profile...she looked go rugged with her all black dress...Love our Tae Hee sooooooo much... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest fivemagic

... A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY TO KIM TAE HEE... MY ANGELIC ANGEL...

:w00t: For those of you who will be celebrating 'Thanksgiving" in your country, I want to wish each and every Tae Hee angels, an EARLY, HAPPY and SAFE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY...

racoonsthksgvg.jpg

Guest cofioca

Five, thanks for the greeting! Happy Thanksgiving to you and all other angels!!!:D

Indeed, MP leads are sync even when it comes to clothes.  :lol:

Mandalay, thanks so much for dropping by and sharing those goodies! :D

cuckooclock.gif My Princess Updates

A bunch of articles with a nice view of the MP cast at the script reading, which took place last November 20 at Dream Center, came out today. w00t.gif

5202650961_b74ffccbd5_z.jpg

1781_L_1290559765.jpg

Credits to Newsen and as labelled

newspaper.gifNews Update via TSH and Nate

http://news.nate.com.../20101124n04363

'마이 프린세스' 송승헌 김태희의 대본연습은 뭐가 다를까?

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2010-11-24 09:05

'My Princess' Song Seung Heon Kim Tae Hee what difference can the practice of the script?

Song Seung Heon and Kim Tae-hee put their story together for the first time.

Song Seung Heon, Kim Tae Hee, Park Ye Jin, Ryu Sooyoung such a colorful cast of MBC drama 'My Princess' (a play Jung Eun-sil, Kim Eunsook, directing Kwon Seokjang) in the last 20 days had the first script reading.

'Home sweet home' subsequent broadcast 'My Princess' to be broadcast in January 2011 second is regarded as highly anticipated driving conditions this year. Republic of Korea representative handsome man and beautiful woman actors Song Seung Heon Kim Tae Hee in the works will be fit for lovers.

In addition, after 1 year and 8 months the return of Park Yejin and the first appearance work of Ryu Sooyoung after military discharge, expectations are amplifying.

Song Seung Heon, Kim Tae Hee, Park Ye Jin, Ryu Sooyoung as well as cast Lee Soonjae, Im Yejin a gathering last Saturday at MBC Ilsan Dream Center, the first face meeting for about 3 hours.

The romantic comedy genre are acting as the most senior moment, spearheaded by a delightful re-ensued. Measure at this moment to revive the atmosphere of a drama witty lines to quote, comfortable atmosphere, composition practice, and this scenario practice ending with a warm, friendly atmosphere, the laughter continued.

First of all, after their debut in this romantic comedy a refreshing atmosphere that consistently led Song Seung Heon, and Kim Tae-hee also crossovering yukwaesangkwaebalralhan metabolism and digestion of the situation and burst into laughter draw. Syotkeoteu hair turned resolutely to PYJ and after military service, more mature RSY cast rehearsal of a congenial atmosphere was hot as is said.

PD Kwon Seokjang is a master of romantic comedy scripts for practice attractive actors and animated sensual feel of the script showed production. 'Lovers' romantic power of the Jung Eun sil author directly involved in the exercise scenario, the actors focused breathing.

Publisher side curtain call "for each character and the actor seems to have 100% synchro rate a reputation as the cast of actors and acting, the perfect harmony of breath" and "the work of making a high quality of the actors are willing to unite with one heart In practice that can feel overwhelming feeling everyone was excited," he said.

'My Princess' sole heir of a leading conglomerate Park Haeyoung (Song Seung Heon) and college student (Kim Tae-hee) turns into a princess overnight containing the clumsy romantic comedy drama love story has attracted the attention.

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif My Princess News Update via Allkpop November 24, 2010

Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee read over the “My Princess” script

5203087829_e1967a223e_m.jpg5203685048_f20a944056_m.jpg

Song Seung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, Park Ye Jin, Ryu Soo Young, Lee Soon Jae, Lim Ye Jin, and other actors got together on November 20th to read for the script of their upcoming drama, MBC’s “My Princess.”

The drama is a classic romantic comedy, so Lee Soon Jae cracked a lot of jokes to break the ice at this script reading.  This is Song Seung Hun’s first attempt at a romantic comedy, so it may be a challenge for him, and Kim Tae Hee was seen laughing a few times about her witty lines.

The actors got along great even though they met for just the first time, and you could feel all of their hard efforts.

The staff said, “The characters and actors really match well. The actors are working well together so we have high hopes for this drama.”

The drama will air in January.

Source: Asia Daily

** Article Posted by heartfacee @allkpop

newspaper.gif My Princess News Update Via DongDrama  November 24, 2010

‘My Princess’ Holds First Script Reading

5202956909_51ebe241ae.jpg

The first script rehearsal for MBC’s new drama ‘My Princess’ was actually held a couple days ago on November 20 at the Ilsan Dream Center, but the photos have just now been revealed. At that time, the drama’s leads who attended were Song Seung Hun (East of Eden), Kim Tae Hee (IRIS), Park Ye Jin (Memory in Bali and Queen Seon Deok), Ryu Soo Young (18 vs. 29), Lee Seon Jae (Dae Mul), and Im Ye Jin (Queen Seon Deok).

The drama drew attention early on with the casting of Song who plays as the only heir of the most powerful business group, Daehan Group, and Kim who portrays an ordinary college student. Then, Park was added to the cast as a femme fatale careerwoman who is also Song’s girlfriend but she only uses Song’s love as a strategic advantage. The most recently cast added was Ryu who plays as an assistant professor where Kim studies. He also has a love interest towards Kim.

It will be directed by PD Kwon Seok Jang who helmed romantic-comedy ‘Pasta’, and penned by screenwriter Kim Eun Sook who just premiered her current project, the fun and enjoyable ‘Secret Garden’. The other writer, Jang Young Shil who also worked on writer Kim’s ‘On Air’ and ‘Lovers’.

My Princess’ is scheduled to premiere in the early of 2011, following current melodrama ‘Home Sweet Home’.

5203558202_8a738b2032.jpg

Photo Credit: DC&Nate

Source: Newsen

** Article Posted by Ashwara @  DongDrama

Guest SooInSmile

yeah the pictures are out, and tae hee's magazine in japan and attending movie premiere, wowowow yeaH!!!!

Love tae hee's smile, so contagious!

Guest cofioca

Soju_Chic which magazine is the Tokyo Love story from I so wanna buy it. I didn't even know that was her.

Hi Kayana, no problem my dear. You and all Tae Hee angels are very welcomed. :D

About your query, those photos which were shared by celebrities88, are published in a fashion magazine called, WWD Japan. KTH appeared in the winter issue and was invited by photographer named Leslie Kee for the photoshoot. :)

At that particular shoot, she was able to work with other famous Japanese celebrities. B) I didn't notice it at first because I am not familiar with them. :wacko:

This is the cover which was shared by DC fans:

5204070373_4191dd962e.jpg

"WWD for Japan2010 winter edition"

Model, actress and filmmaker to athletes from the 10 people working in various fields, "Yamato Nadeshiko" to take photos, headlines called "WWD for Japan2010 Fall" continues, 25th 11 "WWD for Japan2010 winter edition "released in bookstores nationwide and online bookstore.

Now a single issue, "WWD" NY Special 100th anniversary as the first issue, deploy overwhelming fashion story on the subject of 12 key actors and actresses and coming photographer Leslie! ! !

~~On the cover, do you see the names on the lower right side?

Our Tae Hee is second on the list. :P 

This is her Japanese name: キム・テヒ

~~I think you can order and buy it online at their official website. You can find more info here: WWD Japan Official Website

Another version of the cover: (It would be great if Hee has her own cover version blush.gif )   

5204770428_e15fa8de73.jpg

Apparently, the winter edition is scheduled to be launched and released tomorrow. Aside from this, a photo exhibition of Tokyo Love Story has started and will be open until the 29th.  ^_^

5194897790_fd3e9329d8_s.jpg http://twitter.com/wwd_jp/

Tomorrow, "WWD magazine," The release date for the winter issue. The main feature of this communication "epidemic TOKYO LOVE STORY". The two actors have different tastes and always a little bit too, actresses visuals are a must!  http://yfrog.com/2mm9h0j

Again "TOKYO LOVE STORY" behind the shooting and interview are introduced. Motogi Masahiro, Meisa Kuroki, Tadanobu Asano, Tae Hee Kim, Hiro Mizushima,希子Suwon, Satoshi Tsumabuki, Mari Natsuki, Fu Bin, Shinobu Terashima, Yosuke Kubozuka, Anna Tsuchiya, has appeared. http://yfrog.com/06flj0j

Magazine's TOC... :wub: LOVE this shoot! Tae Heee is sooo stunning!

5204068115_e21f81f6d2_b.jpg

5194897790_fd3e9329d8_s.jpg  http://twitter.com/lesliekeesuper

The next communication "epidemic TOKYO LOVE STORY x LESLIE KEE Photo Exhibition" actress actors and gorgeous 12 taken is Meisa Kuroki, Tadanobu Asano,. Kim Tae-hee, Hiro Mizushima,希子Suwon, Satoshi Tsumabuki, Mari Natsuki, Bin Fu Shinobu Terashima, Yosuke Kubozuka, Anna Tsuchiya, Motogi Masahiro. Please come to you by all means!

来週の「流行通信 TOKYO LOVE STORY x LESLIE KEE 写真展」に撮影した12名の豪華な俳優と女優は 黒木メイサ、浅野忠信、キム.テヒ、水嶋ヒロ、水原希子、妻夫木聡、夏木マリ、フービン、寺島しのぶ、窪塚洋介、土屋アンナ、本木雅弘。

Please click here for exhibition information: Dates / November 22, 2010 (Monday) ~ 29 (Monday) 12:00 to 20:00 (18:00 last day) Venue / [valveat 81] 2 GALLERY Toukyou floor space Minato-ku Aoyama Minami 4-21-26 TEL: 03-6406-0252 Admission is free.

写真展の情報こちらどうぞ : 会期/2010年11月22日(月曜日)〜29日(月曜日)12:00〜20:00(最終日18:00まで)会場/[valveat 81] 2階GALLERYスペース 東京都港区南青山4-21-26 TEL : 03-6406-0252 入場無料です。

Credits to WWD Japan, Mr. Leslie Kee, and DC

Guest fivemagic

:D  AWESOME SHARINGS SOJU!  WOW! I am happy reading and watching all these wonderful articles and videos.

Thank you so very much!  Love you!

It would be totally AWESOME if Tae Hee was on the front cover of this WWD Magazine... hahaha.:P:P

Guest kayana20

Yay thank you for all the info sadly I am going to have to search for it my computer won;t translate how to buy it. That photoshoot was absolutely breathtaking . I didn;t know who many were either and I avidly watch out for a lot of japanese and korean actors or models. Ooh I do have somewhere I can look for it at but yay glad Kim gets her name mentioned like that. She is petite and gorgeous enough to have that but can she get a cover next too? :wub: :wub:

Guest cofioca

^^ Five and Kayana, let's petition for that! blush.gif Also, thanks heaps my dear sisters for your warm responses!

Angels, greeting to you all Happy Thanksgiving! :D

In the meantime, I'm sharing these MP articles. I will be back later and hope to peek into the latest happenings on our dear girl and MP!  :w00t:

newspaper.gif My Princess News Update via Korea.com November 24, 2010

First script reading for Song Seung Heon & Kim Tae Hee for “My Princess”… ‘Friendly’

Seoul, Korea – Song Seung Heon and Kim Tae Hee are collaborating for the first time.

On the 20th, the first script reading for the new MBC Wed/Thu drama My Princess was run with its cast of Song Seung Heon, Kim Tae Hee, Park Ye Jin and Ryu Su Young.

Along with these four, the entire cast, which includes Lee Soon Jae and Lim Ye Jin, met last Saturday at the MBC Ilsan Dream Center for the first time and had a three hour practice session for My Princess.

As it is in the romantic comedy genre, senior actor Lee Soon Jae took control of the practice session. He used his wit and instincts to liven up the atmosphere of the story, thus creating an environment of laughter all throughout the session. Song Seung Heon constantly kept up the freshness due to the fact that this is his first romantic comedy, and Kim Tae Hee also kept the laughter going with her lively lines and situations. With the short-haired Park Ye Jin and the recently discharged Ryu Su Young, the practice session’s atmosphere was very intense.

The production company Curtain Call remarked “The actors were able to 100% sync into their characters and the chemistry between them is perfect”, adding “It felt like this would be a great project because of the determination shown by the actors even in a practice setting to make the project as flawless as possible”.

Meanwhile, My Princess, which tells the love story of the lone heir of a chaebol, Park Hae Young (Song Seung Heon), and a college student who becomes a princess overnight, Lee Sul (Kim Tae Hee), is set to begin airing January of 2011.

By Chun Kyeong Jin (idsoft3@reviewstar.net)

Source: ReviewStar (Original article in Korean)

Photo from ReviewStar DB

Translated by Timothy Nam / Korea.com

newspaper.gif My Princess News Update via HanCinema November 24, 2010

First encounter of Song Seung-heon and Kim Tae-hee from 'My Princess' is already congenial

Actor Song Seung-heon and Kim Tae-hee had their first script reading practice.

Song Seung-heon and Kim Tae-hee started their first rehearsal for "My Princess" in Ilsan Dream Centre on the 20th.

On that day, not only those two but Park Ye-jin, Ryu Soo-young, Lee Soon-jae, and Im Ye-jin also attended and made their first encounter; they practice for about 3 hours.

Song Seung-heon, who is trying his first romantic comedy after his debut, led fresh mood all practice long, and Kim Tae-hee also laughed a lot while practicing her bright lines and situations.

Especially, Lee Soon-jae used a lot of quotes which lightened this drama up.

Production company of this drama, 'Curtain Call' said, “Each characters and actors/actresses are showing 100% synchrony rate. Their acted together perfectly so fast.”

"My Princess", which is the follow up of "Home Sweet Home", is about the love story between Park Hye-yeong, a successor of biggest company in Korea, and Lee Seol, who becomes princess from misery university student overnight. This drama will go on air in next January.

Source: Nate News

Posted and Translated by HanCinema

**Special Thanks to TSHTeam**

As response to some incorrect information written above, please note that njs has pointed out and clarified the following points:

thanks soju_chic.

i didn't post this article cos the points above are incorrect.

i don't think PYJ's character is considered SSH's girlfriend... could be one-sided love strategy only.

and PYJ is Ryu's character first love, and KTH's character is secret admirer of Ryu.

MBC's script put Jang Yeong-sil as the first writer, even before the more senior writer Kim ES. and today's news said "creativity: Kim ES", so i think Kim doesn't even co-write the script.

Aigoo, pardon for this one, gotta say reading those articles puts me up in a great mood while there are those ones which I couldn't chew and read any longer due to so much pessimism. dry.gif  '

TH-SH and MP, you will surely be blessed!! ;) Fighting!!

Also, please drop by Eiffel in Seoul blog and vote for our Tae Hee as the best covergirl for Vogue 2010. :wub:

5207414436_d19e65499e.jpg

March/Tae Hee's issue is currently leading with 27% Vote for KTH as your favorite Vogue Covergirl

Let's notch it up further! :w00t:

I have voted for our Tae Hee, im so happy that shes at the 1st place....to all of our Tae Hee fans out there, lets vote for her :wub: :wub: :wub: ...FIGHTINGGG....

Guest fivemagic

:w00t: I have voted for her too... hahaha, she is in the lead with 28%, while the rest is still behnd her.

Please everyone if you haven't voted yet, please do so .... let's all vote for our ANGEL TAE HEE....:P

Guest cofioca

w00t.gif 2uss, that is a lovely artwork! Thank you!! And please share some more! biggrin.gif

Angels, got these WWD scans from DC. I wonder how some fans there were able to secure a copy. Lucky them! happy.gif

5209063489_cd5746c35f.jpg5209063517_b0f53f1c96.jpg

Credit to KTH DC

^^ I really love this particular shoot. How I wish we can have a copy too. cool.gif

Found these new My Princess banners shared by Kani_Kame@Popcornfor2:

5209758178_1a11e8703b.jpg

5209159313_eff00955cd.jpg

5209159363_a15b35784a.jpg

Many thanks and much appreciated, Kani_kamewub.gif