Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest fivemagic

:w00t:  AWESOME SHARINGS SOJU and RISE2ABOVE!

Thanks so much for the wonderful links! Once again, I will definitely check them out later.

Heehee, I am loving all the gorgeous Tae Hee photos and ads... so gorgeous! :D

Guest SooInSmile

haha the trailer I can't see tae hee's face, I only see her body, and I can only hear Dong Wan's voice, i want to see them both too, I always liked these two's CFs! They are both so fashionable!

Guest fivemagic

:w00t: Credit and Taken from SSH Thread - Many thanks 2uss for the updated MPupdates!

I am so ever happy hearing that MP should be rolling soon into shooting very  very soon... real soon!

according to dcSSH, MP had their script reading, by now, shooting for My Princess should be at its earliest stage or if not already, it should be very very soon :w00t:

at the script reading table:

- introduction to production staff (PD, Writer, MBC staff etc)

- introduction of actors and actresses in the drama

Guest cofioca

Greetings to my dearest Tae Hee angels, Five, Freeminded, Sooin, Kayana, Kth393smile.gif

Welcome back to Snsdw00t.gif

[screencaps from the New Coffee Ad Teaser]

5195021970_8eb0a2382a_z.jpg

5194422301_70c0e17229_b.jpg

Credit as labelled and KTH Baidu 

You can all check this out if you wanna see both KTH and KDW's teasers:

filmstrip.gif Coffee Ad Teasers - Dong Won and Tae Hee

I really like their tandem too... blush.gif

Btw, does anyone have an idea which coffee brand is it? I remember DC fellas were guessing it before. But I couldn't recall it now. sweatingbullets.gif 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, reminiscing the days from AK Show... smile.gif

This time, it's with her would be "secret crush" /second leading man in My Princess. 

5194430707_510a995d41_z.jpg

Credit to KTH DC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And did you know that KTH was actually mentioned in a dialogue from drama, Secret Garden? happy.gif 

http://www.reviewsta...ml?idxno=245664  

Guest freeminded1430278377

I am not surprised if Tae Hee is mentioned in dramas. I can't wait for the filming to begin. I hope it is true this time it has begun.

In LSIH, the classical kiss scene is the touchdown kiss scene.

In IRIS, the classical kiss scene is the candy kiss scene.

In My Princess, the classical kiss scene is ..... we will find out soon.

Guest fivemagic

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful and exciting exchanges and postings!  Truly delighted and happy coming here and reading all posts.:w00t:

I really enjoyed watching the CF video of TH and DW.  What a cute video!:D

I love the AK pic of RSY and KTH... very cute together. :)

Yep, I heard it too that Tae Hee 's name was mentioned in a scene from 'Secret Garden'.  :P

Guest cofioca

Five, happy to see your lovely post as always! rolleyes.gif

Yep, KTH and RSY also look good together...

But for now, my dream man for TH is already taken aback by her soon-to-be prince. tongue.gif

Oh, it's good that you've actually heard of it! smile.gif

Totally agree with you, freemindedbiggrin.gifI wish there would be another epic kissing scene for KTH, this time with his prince, SSH. wub.gif 

But for a side note, I just remember reading an article where she actually hoped not to film kissing scenes any longer. phew.gif

It is my fervent wish that this doesn't apply for this drama because I will be very much sad and frustrated IF that will be the case. crazy.gif

Once again, reminiscing the AK show... 

5197001123_664f7638c6.jpg

cr: KTH DC

I think was a lil bit intense and dramatic encounter between them so l'm anticipating a more laid back feel but with all the cute and sweet vibes of TH&SH inMy Princess!

[KTH for Drama Kan (Japanese Magazine) - scans]

5195188276_f786820768_b.jpg

5194589323_8b1890829b_b.jpg

5195189744_11e856012d_b.jpg

5194593497_5da1d07264_b.jpg

Credit to KTH Baidu

Guest cofioca

^^ Sooin, we'll surely see them soon... Finally... wink.gif

biggrin.gif In the meantime, let's take a look at the MP Script itself:

5194897790_fd3e9329d8_s.jpg http://twitter.com/wtfdan8939

The drama comes out in January next year starring Song Seung Heon Kim Tae-hee  http://yfrog.com/0pkqaij

about 19 hours ago via TweetDeck

내년 1월에 나온다는 드라마 김태희 송승헌 주연 http://yfrog.com/0pkqaij

clipboard.gif Here's a glimpse of My Princess script:   

5197582690_d32a03aeef_z.jpg

Credit to 향기♡'s twitter and KTH DC Gall

Omo, these MBC insiders surely knows how to tease MP fans huh! :w00t:  

EDIT:

~A note from TSHTeam 

pushpin.gif This photo confirms 2 important points:  

1) My Princess is the drama title (no longer just working title) 

2) 1st episode will broadcast on 5 Jan 2011 

p.s.. fans said shooting will start next Wed (PYJ & RSY), followed by SSH & KTH.^^

---

fans mentioned this week is promotional shooting (for posters, etc.?) 

next week actual shooting kicks off. 

::EDIT::

w00t.gif Upon seeing script preview, DC fans actually made this cute poster:

5199013446_3921f9f7dc_b.jpg

Credit to KTH DC

Guest cofioca

^___^ Hello, KTH393! No problem, my dear! In fact, I'm happy to see your post after me. Thanks for dropping by! smile.gif

rolleyes.gif I also think the dress flatters her awesome body figure but quite sad that they won't show our angel's gorgeous face, well at least for that teaser. ph34r.gif

By the way, do you gals remember the pop culture award with Big Bang and Super Junior? Today was actually the awards ceremony but I wonder why Hee was nowhere to be found at the said event? sad.gif

Anyway, here's a related article:

Pop culture icons honored by Culture Ministry

November 22, 2010

Korean pop culture icons including groups Big Bang and Super Junior have been honored by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism for their strong role in heating up the Korean Wave.

The ministry and Korea Creative Content Agency established a new annual award, “Korea Pop Culture Arts Award,” to recognize pop culture artists and boost morale in the pop industry.

Culture Minister Yu In-chon’s honors were conferred to five-member male group Big Bang and 13-member male group Super Junior at the Shilla Seoul on Monday.

Veteran actor Shin Goo was given a culture medal for contributing to the pop culture industry for the past 50 years, the ministry said.

Actress Kim Tae-hee was also honored by the KCCA.

Korean singer Joo Hyun-mi and folk singer Yoon Hyung-joo received President Lee Myung-bak’s citation, while actress Kim Hae-sook, voice actor Bae Han-seong, singer Lee Sun-hee, comedian Nam Seong-na, and actress Jeong Hae-seon were given Prime Minister Kim Hwang-sik’s citations.

Separately, the Culture Ministry said it plans to build a hall of fame to recognize pop culture artists who contributed to the advancement of Korean pop arts and the Korean Wave. To do so, it will seek cooperation with local autonomous governments and private organizations, the ministry said.

By Kim Yoon-mi (yoonmi@heraldm.com)

Source: Korea Herald 

Guest fivemagic

AWESOME SHARINGS SOJU!!!:w00t:

WOW! I am amazed with your nice and wonderful postings.  It makes me so happy seeing and reading your lovely postings.

:lol: :D Thanks bunches for the new and recent Tae Hee pics, SSH and KTH pic from AK show, the cute and adorable photoshopped Tae Hee Baguette with SH on top of her ice cream, the wonderful article and translations, and of course, the MP script.  It puts a BIG smile on my facing seeing all Tae Hee goodies!  Thank you my chingu! :D

Thank you to all other Tae Hee angels for your wonderful postings!:)

Guest SooInSmile

wahhh haha I like the logo for the drama already!! yeah MY PRINCESS TAE HEEEEEEE!!! Awesome it is out on January 5th, perfect beginning of the year treat!

Hi Soju, like you, i also waited impatient for the Korean pop culture award. But sadly after read the news at allkpop.com for the events, they did not mentioned our KTH name. :wacko: Below are the full article of the award which was held in Seoul...

The 1st ‘2010 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards’ was recently held in Seoul on November 22nd, and Big Bang’s Taeyang and Super Junior’s Siwon were awarded the ‘Minister Commendation for Culture and Tourism’.

Other award winners include:

Actors: Kim Mi Sook and Jung Junho

Musicians: Kim Kwang Suk and Lee Jung Shik

Comedians: Kim Byung Jo and Bae Il Jib

Singer: Maya

Voice Dubbing Artist: Sung Woo

Model: Yang Yee Shik

Cartoonists: Yoon Tae Ho and Won Soo Yeon

Check out some of the pictures from the awards night below!

source : www.allkpop.com

Guest cofioca

Five, you are always welcomed dearie! Can't wait for what's coming next! biggrin.gif

KTH, indeed no sighting of Hee there... sad.gif 

~~Woooohooo my lovely angels!!

I am so overwhelmed with happiness that our dearest princess showed up (she covered her beautiful eyes though tears.gif) at Ghost VIP Premiere tonight at Korea! w00t.gif

Also, her co-stars for MP like Ryu Soo Young and Park Ye Jin showed up!  w00t.gif

Oh, what a treat it is indeed to see them altogether before the filming kicks off! tongue.gif 

Looks like our Princess did game some weight or is it just the outfit? happy.gif If ever she really did, I can only think that this is mainly for her role in My Princess! rolleyes.gif

[KTH at Ghost VIP Premiere - Photos via TSH (Many thanks) ]

201011231959779369_1.jpg

PP10112300166.JPG

PP10112300167.JPG

201011232007281003_1.jpg

20101123211534693.jpg

Credits as labelled and special thanks to TSH for these compilation

~~More photos, really sorry my line isnt doing well right now... wacko.gif Highly appreciate if you can post some more... wink.gif

20101123_1290513829_76812800_1.jpg

20101123210135136.jpg

201011232043021003_1.jpg

20101123_1290511538_48297300_1.jpg

20101123202204909.jpg

201011232012779192_1.jpg

20101123_1290513776_71307200_1.jpg

20101123202422105.jpg

20101123_1290510776_76516400_1.jpg

20101123_1290510669_68644600_1.jpg

Credits as tagged &labelled

I'd like to see the video of the premiere...rolleyes.gif Remember whe SSH atteded Grand Prix Premiere?  I'm curious & excited to know the crowd's response on KTH this time... blush.gif

Guest cofioca

Wow, wow! Thanks a lot for the scans, celebrities88w00t.gif You've surprised in a good way! laugh.gif 

Princess Tae Hee is looking sophisticated, sexy, and gorgeous as always! I will certainly save them in a while cause I am still in a daze over her attendance at Ghost) w00t.gif

Also, I am glad to have you back! Please visit us and share here more often, alright? Hugs! rolleyes.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stars walk the red carpet for VIP premiere of “Ghost: Invisible Love”

20101123211534693.jpg

The VIP premiere for the movie, ‘Ghost: Invisible Love’, took place on the evening of November 23nd, where actors such as Hallyu star Song Seung Hun and Japanese star Matsushima Nanako, who headline the movie, were seen walking the red carpet.

Song Seung Hun plays the role of a potter named Junho, a man that cannot be separated from his one love, Nanami, played by Matsushima Nanako in this remake of the 1990 American movie, “Ghost.”

The movie will be released in Korea on November 25th, and was released in Japan on November 13th.

Check out some of the red carpet photos where stars like Ryu Soo Young, Lee Ji Sun, Son Ho Young, Kim Hyung Joon, Lee Yoon Ji, Jung Il Woo, Park Ye Jin, Ji Sung, Kim Min Jung, So Ji Sub, Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Yeon Hee, etc attended to show their support.

Source: Written by Casper@ allkpop

Guest freeminded1430278377

Wow, so Tae Hee finally appeared at a VIP in which the media is able to catch her. To be honest, I really didn't know that is Tae Hee until I see the name. It shows she is good at disguising.