Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest fivemagic

Forbidden, BIG thanks for sharing some really nice artwork pics...........they are so beautiful.

beary, BIG thanks too for sharing the CYON Model Contract Signing Ceremony. Our angel Tae Hee is really beautiful and that smile and black outfit really suited her well........she's happily smiling and beautiful all at the same time. Sorry, I keep saying the word 'beautiful' over and over and over again. I guess I really need some help.

lol is cyon's new concept "love" or is that the new phone addition, either way, its no surprise that they're renewing her contract, lol i wonder who the male co-star will be this time around though. haha possibly a reunion with our dear wonbin ?

these are old pictures from Interview Magazine (Jan 2007)

the 1st picture is new, and i post the rest of pictures from the same set for those who missed it the last time.

EC8AA4B0.jpg

parksia27789215bn8.jpg

parksia27789233zw9.jpg

credit Fin.s

thnx beary for the news tidbit. It's so good to see tae hee out and about in the real world (as opposed to her fake married world). I wonder who is signing the contract, is it tae hee? Didn't she just sign a contract recently? oh i find it funny how the men in the last few pics have their faces blurred. If they are standing and posing for pictures, isn't it weird that the photographer decided to blur them out? I guess the photographer never intended to have them in the picture, b/c who would want to see other guys when tae hee is in a picture? ;)

these pictures are not official. they are posted on a personal cyworld, i guess the owner is a staff at LG office who happened to be at the ceremony. maybe his/her colleagues do not want their face to be exposed? :lol: i just think he/she does not want to expose the faces without seeking their permission, anyway the focus is not them :P

are you referring to the last contract with LG china?

lol is cyon's new concept "love" or is that the new phone addition, either way, its no surprise that they're renewing her contract, lol i wonder who the male co-star will be this time around though. haha possibly a reunion with our dear wonbin ?

:lol: maybe no more CYON IDEA, now is LOVE CYON :P and i am equally curious who will be the next male model to pair up with her...

Guest fivemagic

Thanks everyone for the latest CYON update.......yeah, me too, I am very curious who will be the next guy being paired with our angel Tae Hee for her latest CYON.

tapcie not sure when exactly the next HERA CF will be out. hopefully next month. Hyundai CF is long overdue too :P good things are worth waiting for ;)

quarrel1.jpg

^^ picture from movie set

1187425282_23.jpg

^^ picture from cyon contract signing

do you think that black dress look similar? :lol: based on the white print on the dress :P

Guest silentHappiness

Hmmm...!!!

I wonder,who will be the next guy....!?!?

Kth,is renewing her contract for cyon,,good for her,and to the cyon company as well...

No wonder KTH is indeed a bankable actress...

heheheh...!!! :D :D :D

What is the latest news about KTH...!?!?

Can sum1 pls tell me...!?!?

Im late with KTH's news....

hehehehh...!!

Guest FORBIDDEN

hellooo hi everyone and thanks for loving my artwork i'll do it better and also share in Soonpi hehehe

Beary Thanks again for Kim tae Hee's news update and a lot of wonderful picture of her I love it :rolleyes::D

-----------------

11if0.jpg

15yd7.jpg

30cu1.jpg

29nt2.jpg

44ns6.jpg

43nt0.jpg

28nw0.jpg

hey hey i heard that someone ask for LSIH banner [sorry i forgot her name]i made it and u can use it as ur sig or banner..like that but I dunno how is ur banner so u can PM or send the messege for me by MSN [forbiden_cursed@hotmail.com] and i 'll do it for u again...

Guest venice

kim tae hee.. haven;t seen her for awhile in small screen.. she's been focusing on movies?! anyhow, kinda miss her big pretty eyes.. and the smile.. just like d rest im hoping she'll still work with krw sometime.. :)

btw, in singles mag there's a part where she's compared to shk.. i love both actress just cant help but notice they are often compared.. bith are beautiful and good actress.. wee!! im glad that i saw them in one page of that mag.. like a double treat.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest istatowin

^alo venice :)

------

from LSIH thread posted by middy :)

:D Dear all lovely Harvarders ~~

lets re-enJOY all many SUper Sweet + HOT kissing scenes of Our Perfect 'So in Love' Couple .. :wub: :wub:

012e0fa5.gif

012e0fa5.gif

a32f09b8.giff883ad0e.gif

7fa69b59.gif

428fc478.gif

e76aadce.jpg

bb8ae3ec.jpg012e0fa5.gif

835fed51.jpg ~~ :wub::D

Guest istatowin

Kim Tae Hee in the May Lee Show (gifs) - ripped from August 12, 2007 epi :)

maylee.gif

maylee1.gif

:w00t:

she's super :lol::w00t:

sis fivemagic i think we all sound redundant here :lol:

Guest ioi1992

@sis FORBIDDEN : oh thanks for your help :D

i'll draft and send you info about the banners :D

thanks again

@sis istatowin : thanks for your help :D

Guest badhairday

istatowin: thanks for the wonder gifs from the May Lee show. Aaawww, she looks so cute there!

Forbidden, thanks for those images... Some of them are new to me!

Guest fivemagic

Kim Tae Hee in the May Lee Show (gifs) - ripped from August 12, 2007 epi :)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/_he...UNNI/maylee.gif

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/_he...NNI/maylee1.gif

:w00t:

she's super :lol::w00t:

sis fivemagic i think we all sound redundant here :lol:

YES istatowin, we all do.......don't we?

Ahhhhhh, she's 'mighty' beautiful and so lovely from her interview in the May Lee Show........BIG thanks for sharing.

Forbidden, BIG thanks for sharing some nice banners.......may I steal some for personal usage?