Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest badhairday

OMIGOSH!!! :wacko::wacko: I am very surprised with some of these reactions. I didn't post this piece of information for a debate. Since I was only trying to post something that I thought was very interesting, everyone seems to be angry and talking about heights between KTH and SHK. I apologize for posting this piece of article. If I had known that it was going to be an issue here, I would have never post it. It was very interesting and I thought I should share it with everyone. Sorry I didn't know this was going to be a HUGE factor.

fivemagic, I don't think you did anything wrong. I read it before... and just moved on. This type of information doens't phase me anymore. It's not earth shattering news to me.

Guest fivemagic

fivemagic, I don't think you did anything wrong. I read it before... and just moved on. This type of information doens't phase me anymore. It's not earth shattering news to me.

Hey BHD,

I felt really bad that I posted this article and making some people debating over this issue. I personally didn't know it was going to be this HUGE, and I just basically wanted to share it since it was such an interesting article. I hope everyone here does not HATE me.

Thanks for your understanding and thank you for your kind comments.

Guest alexdan

^ fivemagic, i never think your post was in bad intension, you should not feel bad about that. i am just a silent reader here, well, i like KTH too, not my 1.fav , but i like her as an actress. i was just on defending when i read comment about SHK, which i felt unfair coz he/she should not make that comment when he/she did not meet her in person at all.

SHK & KTH, 2 gorgeous and talented actresses :D

@sis istatowin : part sis and another one told "wat wrong with oppa Rae Won ?"

i can't understand in that clip have anything wrong with oppa Rae Won :)

I'm not sure which part you wanted translated...but in one part of it, Tae Hee said she too was surprised to see her mother, sister, and niece there cause she had no idea they were coming. Then she said her niece Yuri has gotten so big :D

HAHA Soy, a secret is something that no one knows, are you implying that no one knows Tae Hee has a gorgeous face? I think her beauty is public information #1!

haha its pretty obvious that kth has a gorgeous face, haha i think i meant that her secret weapon happens to be how beautiful she is :lol:

no probs fivemagic, no need to explain yourself, i saw this in the korean celeb pictures area before, lol i just thought it was ridicilous the article is

beary, do you know what the new cf filming is going to before, gosh shes so busy. hopefully she can catch a break here and there and take a rest, and maybe do a drama project for us haha

@sis istatowin : part sis and another one told "wat wrong with oppa Rae Won ?"

i can't understand in that clip have anything wrong with oppa Rae Won :)

^ aha! ok lets wait for sis beary or syah for clarification..theyr the expert harvardologist :lol: i just read their translation as it is :lol:

nway, i think "the what's wrong with rae" was just part of the personal observation of sis beary.. haha

kths's so cute @ 2:44 to 2:53 :D

oops my bad, that 'what's wrong with rae won' statement is just my comment. and in case you intrepret wrongly, i don't mean anything bad :sweatingbullets:

beary, do you know what the new cf filming is going to before, gosh shes so busy. hopefully she can catch a break here and there and take a rest, and maybe do a drama project for us haha

i have no idea which exact CF she will be doing... now matter what CF it is, we are confident the CF will turn out well right? i must have missed her too much, it has come to a point that anything if fine as long as she is in it :lol: and yes i am hoping for a drama from her...

Guest istatowin

OMIGOSH!!! :wacko::wacko: I am very surprised with some of these reactions. I didn't post this piece of information for a debate. Since I was only trying to post something that I thought was very interesting, everyone seems to be angry and talking about heights between KTH and SHK. I apologize for posting this piece of article. If I had known that it was going to be an issue here, I would have never post it. It was very interesting and I thought I should share it with everyone. Sorry I didn't know this was going to be a HUGE factor.

alo sis! i dun think posting KTH related article here is wrong. besides, i dun see any reason to be mad with that article too :lol:

Guest istatowin

No. 1

Aug 16th, 2007 by ylin

*skip intro parts*

Here’s the article translated briefly by me from the Chinese version by sina.com

Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo voted most popular.

Japan’s major music website, Oricon, recently held a questionnaire survey. Korean star Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo were elected “Most popular Korean actors.”

The survey “Most popular Korean Drama Actor” was conducted among 750 ladies aged 30s - 50s, and Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji-woo topped the list. While in the drama section, “Winter Sonata” is in first place.

According to the netizens surveyed, they said that they like his “killer smile,” but also commented that Lee is a “charismatic man” which they are not able to find the same kind of charisma in Japanese men. Ranked at No. 2 is actor Kwon Sang Woo, and in third place is Park Yong Ha, followed by Bae Yong Joon and Won Bin.

In the actress category, Choi Ji-woo was ranked first followed by Lee Young Ae, Son Ye Jin, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee respectively.

In addition, the most popular dramas were “Winter Sonata”, and in second place “Jewel in the Palace” followed by “Stairway to Heaven”, “Spring Waltz,” and “Summer Scent”.

Guest fivemagic

^ fivemagic, i never think your post was in bad intension, you should not feel bad about that. i am just a silent reader here, well, i like KTH too, not my 1.fav , but i like her as an actress. i was just on defending when i read comment about SHK, which i felt unfair coz he/she should not make that comment when he/she did not meet her in person at all.

SHK & KTH, 2 gorgeous and talented actresses :D

Honestly, alexdan, I do feel bad about it because I didn't want or intended this article to be an issue, and I felt really bad about it. I just wanted to share it with everyone because it was very interesting, but unfortunately, it got out of hand, and I am sorry for that.

I have never met KTH in person so I wouldn't be able to tell what she's like, but I too, really admired her as an actress and I think she and SHK are very talented actresses and both are very beautiful.

With a big help from a good chingu, I have moved on and it's fading from me, which is really good. I am glad and happy to have a good chingu helped me in such a situation. You know who you are.

Guest istatowin

from LSIH thread :) Re: Reuploaded LSIH NGz :)

O ... thkss ista ^____~ for telling ..... & I found all the links has expired actually ..... guess its the exceeded bandwidth problem ..... ? :sweatingbullets:

here I've uploaded all the 7 links ------ :P

LSIHNG1_chunk_1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yf9psz

LSIHNG1_chunk_2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0o86q

LSIHNG2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lqye4o

LSIHNG3_chunk_1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/co1itd

LSIHNG3_chunk_2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/88m6c2

LSIHNG4_chunk_1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uzbd90

LSIHNG4_chunk_2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o7smvm

SUper LOVEly Couple caps from the 7 clips respectively ..... :wub: + :wub: = :lol:

thanks a lot to angel middy! :D

Guest FORBIDDEN

Haha hello everyone ,,Firstly i'm so sorry ,I didn't get into Soompi last night for share my artwork,,[actaully i just post it only on SHowwallpaper .I have special class to study every Friday :D ]

Oh!!! Beary I love CYon's Wallpaper that u posted

So now i'll post it entire of my artwork for Today and last night.

-----------------------

27du6.jpg

26sa4.jpg

42jc2.jpg

39335798rs8.jpg

10qa7.jpg

85495699mt2.jpg

:P:D

Guest FORBIDDEN

^ no need to be sorry sis mae :D save-able works from forbidden again *thumbs up*

ahhh~~~ Thanks sis , u always forgive me hahaha,hope u'll love my artwork and also everyone. :P;):D

Guest djmackj

Love! CYON Model Contract Signing Ceremony

at Yeouido LG Twin Building

thnx beary for the news tidbit. It's so good to see tae hee out and about in the real world (as opposed to her fake married world). I wonder who is signing the contract, is it tae hee? Didn't she just sign a contract recently? oh i find it funny how the men in the last few pics have their faces blurred. If they are standing and posing for pictures, isn't it weird that the photographer decided to blur them out? I guess the photographer never intended to have them in the picture, b/c who would want to see other guys when tae hee is in a picture? ;)