Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest alexdan

I know Song Hye Kyo is really short may be not even 1.55 :rolleyes::phew: ( I think around 1.50 - 1.52 :ph34r: ) but I dont think Tae hee is that short :sweatingbullets::blink:

hehe, are you serious? :ph34r: why are you talking crap about SHK here when you dont even know about her? :crazy:

I know Song Hye Kyo is really short may be not even 1.55 :rolleyes::phew: ( I think around 1.50 - 1.52 :ph34r: ) but I dont think Tae hee is that short :sweatingbullets::blink:

lol haha im actually quite the opposite, i've always knew kim tae hee was a bit short, but packed alot of spirit in that little body of hers, but i've always thought that SHK was taller, because her presence seem to really stand out.

hehe, are you serious? :ph34r: why are you talking crap about SHK here when you dont even know about her? :crazy:

lol chillax, i don't think he meant any harm with that comment :)

I read that article about SHG and KTH height a while ago and it seems like a big joke to me!

Beary, you've seen KTH in person...how tall is she? People who've met SHG from her thread here say she's 5'2"-5'3" so I'm going by that^^

Height is irrelevant though...these 2 ladies are SO beautiful, the best of the best!

I read that article about SHG and KTH height a while ago and it seems like a big joke to me!

Beary, you've seen KTH in person...how tall is she? People who've met SHG from her thread here say she's 5'2"-5'3" so I'm going by that^^

Height is irrelevant though...these 2 ladies are SO beautiful, the best of the best!

haha indeed, and its quite ridiculous to compare their height with pictures of other artists and their heights, haha i say if you haven't met them in person and measured them with a tape measurer, you won't ever know for sure, so why not focus on their work.

I agree with you Soy, people need to pay more attention to their work rather than height!

Lately netizens are saying a young French actress Jennifer starring in a new movie titled "Lafayette" resembles "South Korea's most beautiful woman," KTH! They say similarities include their big eyes, white skin, and pure image which they associate with KTH. Jennifer who is 25 years old this year is not only attracting attention in France but in Hollywood as well.

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...40101&pt=nv

7h1589f-1.jpg

1226_454312_105283.jpg

waaaaaaaah sis tapcie...ur FIRST MV!!! :w00t: im DLing it now...why not upload it in youtube 2? :D

what it's ur judgement sis for a first timer :lol: i was trying to upload it in youtube yesterday but its giving a hard time but at last i made it! :D

here's the link . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcyAPU0ekrs

i uploaded also in VEOH

I Could Not Ask For More

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v978286dc27nKKs

^o^agree with u soy height doesnt matter but the talent, passion and joy that a artist can give like our angel tae hee :D

hi! mhbt interesting article but i think she look like more hermione of harry potter ;)

hey guys, don't take it too personal, alright? i mean all these are just speculations. fake profile is pretty common, the agency needs to package their stars to survive in the competitive entertainment industry. stars have to be what their agency wants them to be, most of the time they are a total different person when in front and behind cameras. in the entertainment industry, it's all about entertaining the viewers afterall. :D recently i watched a segment on kbs ent news, many cases surfaced recently so kbs do a segment on the lies by entertainers. fake qualifications and age are in the list. oops i think i am getting off topic. :P pardon me :)

to answer mbht's question, according to my own judgement, i think Tae Hee is around 160cm, well, give and take 2 cm. which i think it's equivalent to 5'2"-5'3"? both time i took picture with her, she is taller than me, but i am always in flats. i'm just judging based on my bare eyes, no measuring tape, so i'm speculating as well :lol: But I definitely don't think she is 155cm, she should be more than that.

Guest kykikr

Some nerds are so ridiculous, WTH talk abt heights when we shud be judging them by their talents, correct??? Why dig on who is shorter?? Is it to irritate fans by going from thread to thread to stir trouble and why repeat from past history??

Look at Lee Jung Jin, 183cm tall, both Tae Hee and he acted in Lovers in Havard, do anyone see them as one giant and one dwarf, no?? yes??

In the same breath, similar contrast with Bi who is 184cm acting opposite SongHyeGyo in Full House and they were voted the Best Couple!!

Guest djmackj

^^ haha old article

i know another kim tae hee secret.

she has a gorgeous face.

lol artists take and give a couple of cms here and there for their profiles, mostly because its what their management agency wants to be put down, this goes for models too, oh and it goes for weight and stuff too, usually when they audition they give out their "profile" measurements, and then their real ones. its quite normal. lol popseoul cracks me up with some of their articles

HAHA Soy, a secret is something that no one knows, are you implying that no one knows Tae Hee has a gorgeous face? I think her beauty is public information #1!

Guest istatowin

i saw that article months ago and i see no big deal in the "real height" topic...its quite interesting yes but this is not something to be taken seriously. :lol: haha sis fivemagic u must be very surprised with some of the reactions :lol:

thanks sis tapcie for the links :D

Guest istatowin

I agree with you Soy, people need to pay more attention to their work rather than height!

Lately netizens are saying a young French actress Jennifer starring in a new movie titled "Lafayette" resembles "South Korea's most beautiful woman," KTH! They say similarities include their big eyes, white skin, and pure image which they associate with KTH. Jennifer who is 25 years old this year is not only attracting attention in France but in Hollywood as well.

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...40101&pt=nv

%7Boption%7D7h1589f-1.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.sportsseoul.com/news/hnSStv/hntEnter/070731/1226_454312_105283.jpg[/img

alo mhbt! :) thanks for the article. they must be talking about the aura they project..coz i dun see much resemblance bet. them. the girl is pretty though :)

hahaha! djmackj is right, it is a general knowledge :lol: the first topic in KTH 101 subject :lol:

Guest istatowin

^alo ioi! :) sori but i dun understand korean :(

which part of the clip are u referring to? maybe our friend syah or beary can help :)

Guest ioi1992

@sis istatowin : part sis and another one told "wat wrong with oppa Rae Won ?"

i can't understand in that clip have anything wrong with oppa Rae Won :)

Guest istatowin

^ aha! ok lets wait for sis beary or syah for clarification..theyr the expert harvardologist :lol: i just read their translation as it is :lol:

nway, i think "the what's wrong with rae" was just part of the personal observation of sis beary.. haha

kths's so cute @ 2:44 to 2:53 :D

Guest ioi1992

^ aha! ok lets wait for sis beary or syah for clarification..theyr the expert harvardologist laugh.gif just read their translation as it is

oh i see

i'm waiting

kths's so cute @ 2:44 to 2:53 biggrin.gif

yeah she so kool

i love her smile :D

thinks about LSIH couple oh so romantic

and how about banner ?

do you ask them ?

Guest istatowin

^ havent had the chance to talk to dayee and mae yet... i hope they'll read this :D i know theyll gladly help ;)

uhm ......... i have something about uni Tae Hee need your help ?

can you help me and all fans love LSIH in vietnam ?

this problem is the banner for LSIH couple

can U design some beautiful and kool ones for us ?

and we can take those to make banner for forum dienanh.net

OK ?

reigne already agreed to make some for u guyz :D can u PM them? if ever they hav questions on the concept u can answer readily :D nway, princessDee is dayee and FORBIDDEN is mae :D

Guest fivemagic

OMIGOSH!!! :wacko::wacko: I am very surprised with some of these reactions. I didn't post this piece of information for a debate. Since I was only trying to post something that I thought was very interesting, everyone seems to be angry and talking about heights between KTH and SHK. I apologize for posting this piece of article. If I had known that it was going to be an issue here, I would have never post it. It was very interesting and I thought I should share it with everyone. Sorry I didn't know this was going to be a HUGE factor.

Tae Hee's Schedule updated on 16 Aug 07

2007-08-01 ~ 2007-08-04 Movie 'Quarrel' Filming

2007-08-08 ~ 2007-08-09 Movie 'Quarrel' Filming

2007-08-13 ~ 2007-08-15 Movie 'Quarrel' Filming

2007-08-18 ~ 2007-08-22 Movie 'Quarrel' Filming

2007-08-27 Print Ad Photoshooting

2007-08-28 ~ 2007-08-29 CF Filming

source http://www.namooactors.com/star/kimtaehee/

looks like movie filiming going to wrap up on 2007-08-22. Without getting much rest, she has to start catching up with the CFs she missed. Hope she can have a good break after that, before hectic movie promotion kicks in.