Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest s k y .

I absolute love Kim TaeHee. I love her and HyunBin so much that I'm writing a story about them! Heh heh :) I can't advertise here, right? :D I'll stop now<3

Guest istatowin

I absolute love Kim TaeHee. I love her and HyunBin so much that I'm writing a story about them! Heh heh :) I can't advertise here, right? :D I'll stop now<3

alo xox! :) pls do share ur KTH-HB fanfic here... thanks in advance :)

woah seems like kth is going to be donating some pretty clothing pieces, :) anyways we've really missed you beary, lol its just not the same without you, but glad to hear you had so much fun.

:)

Guest istatowin

^wonder how much they will earn from it! :w00t:

haha, beary shopped a lot! late night shopping? where's my share? :lol:

Guest istatowin

more from LSIH thread and piggie's LSIH World :lol:

Memory of LSIH part IV!!~~( Wedding Night ) :rolleyes:

1c3.jpg

1c4.jpg

1c5.jpg

From LSIH World

Guest istatowin

i dunno if this has been posted here already...

more of LSIH World ( :lol: ) scaps...

More :rolleyes:

1c7.jpg

1d1.jpg

1c8.jpg

From LSIH World

fivemagic, you're always most appreciative of everyone around keke not only on this KTH thread but on CJW, GY, HYS etc threads too, thanks!! like badhairday said, you're also important to this thread, i love seeing you around as well :) it's okay if you can't post pics, i think sharing your thoughts & whatever else on KTH would be much treasured by me & other KTH fans as well, so no worries abt it!

have you listen to dongwan's new album? do you need the links?

nopes i haven't heard it yet, was caught up with flytothesky's 7th (their new song is 'my angel' haha), btw yups do PM me the links to 'Kimdongwan is', thanks loads for asking.

wow another Tae-Bin fan who's into writing fanfics/stories abt them! to think all they ever did were only a few CFs together.... if they do a drama, imagine how the Tae-Bin camp would multiply like crazy!

any "quarrel" update? :D

just briefly updates for the moment frm articles released 05Jul07. pls correct me if i post any wrong info. thanks!

this article states that the movie is expected to release in december 2007.

actor Seo Tae Hwa (1967/03/31) is acting in the movie as Seol Gyeong Gu's professor friend i believe. this will be the 3rd time he acts in the same movie as SGG, the last 2 times being Public Enemy & I Wish I Had A Wife. this will also be his 2nd time working with the director Han Ji Seung after their last drama collaboration Alone In Love (2006).

this other article states that the filming is being extended and was initially supposed to end at the end of july but now it'll end around beginning of august 2007. to concentrate on the motion picture filming, KTH put off majority of her schedules such as CF filming so that shd be the reason why we haven't seen her in any cfs lately since she started filming.

anyway, loving the LSIH recaps!

it feels as if we are "intruding" into their real life :rolleyes:

Guest istatowin

^syah wake up :lol:

ahh ur always on top of things when it comes to "quarrel"! ur so into it eh? :D hope she considers a k-drama porject between august and december :) hay... i really really miss seeing her on TV!

Guest istatowin

the blogger is quite funny :P

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Am I getting Married???

This is Korean actress Kim Tae Hee (flogging soju in this advert). She's quite a beautiful woman to look at and for months I've been joking to my students that she's my girlfriend. They always ask me if I have a g/f so I like to upset them by naming Korean models and actresses as my g/f's.

kimtaeheesoju.1.jpg

Here is the artwork of a second grader. She drew this on my whiteboard during a break while I was teaching in Haeundae a few months ago. Yes...again when asked who my g/f was...I said Kim Tae Hee...response...a room full od children booing! Here is my students rendition of Kim Tae Hee + Kevin. It's a fine piece of art work I must add!

kevinkimtaehee.1.jpg

Guest istatowin

KTH MV

Added: June 15, 2007

This is a remix of moony's Flying Awa... This is a remix of moony's Flying Away.. Hope you like it.. Starring the very Lovely and very Pretty Ms. Kim Tae Hee.. Feel free to leave your comments bout the clip.. Thanks.. Enjoy..

Guest istatowin

more KTH MVs from youtube.com

Added: June 11, 2007

Kim Tae Hee Collection....

All Kim Tae Picture

Added: June 10, 2007

All Kim Tae Hee Picture...Song By Hin... All Kim Tae Hee Picture...Song By Hinder title Lips Of An Angel

Added: June 02, 2007

九尾狐外传

Guest kawaiiyiru^^;

~First.. sorry for disturbing.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: ~

I couldn't sleep last nite, so i let my imagine goes by.. :phew: :phew:

and maybe because i'm still in "Fan Yang De Xing Xing (My Lucky star)" syndrome :unsure: :unsure: ..

i don't know why i could think, If Kim Tae Hee will match with Jimmy Lin 林志穎 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :w00t: :w00t:

normaldsc0206ru4.jpg20060821001800va2.jpg

how about you??? Do you think they will be perfect couple ???

*Let's forget about she was korean, and he was taiwanese for a moment..hoho~ ;) ;)

Guest istatowin

^the guy looks cute and gud looking! :)

and just yesterday, one from tsinoy.com is looking forward for ken (f4) and kth pairing :lol: she even made a fanfic i gathered :D

alo kawaiiyiru^^; !!! :)

Guest fivemagic

syah, thanks for your warm and kind words.........likewise, you are too as important as I am here on this angel thread. I am just glad to come here and chat with all of you wonderful angels, and seeing you on other threads means that I am not alone. Just wanted to say 'THANKS'.

istatowin, many thanks for your sharing and posting of course...........can't get tired of looking at our heavenly couple! Also, thanks for sharing the KTH MV from youtube links.........very much appreciated.

Guest AlecRuby

I think if Tae Hee makes a serie the following guys will definitely have chemistry and be a fresh pairing with her: So ji sup, Song Seung Hun, Jo In Sung, Won Bin, and Kang Don Wong.