Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

yeah, they are gorgeous people :lol:

i would love to see them in a series or movie, CYON CFs are not enough :D

lol! yeah, young men nowadays are really handsome like HB ;)

yes, LJH is lee ji hoon, i just like to see them work together, they seem to have chemistry, so i'd like to see if my assumptions are correct :D

Lee Ji Hoon is quite handsome, i wouldn't mind him and kim tae hee collaborating. Then again .. i wouldn't mind seeing Junki either, don't know why but i wouldn't mind them together.

me?

1. KTH-KRW :lol:

2. DH - TH

3. HB - TH

3. WB - TH

im not aware that ur posting in HB thread :unsure:

crap .. dear, when did you become a daniel-tae hee fan .. .. gosh dennis oh fits her WAYYY more .. too bad they replaced him with dennis for those Klasse Kimchi Refrigerator CF ads .. a bunch of rubbish .. im probably anti-daniel because im pro-hb, and we all know that daniel manages to always steal hb's leading ladies, like in the chocolate cyon ads -_- darn the people at cyon !!!

lol .. why isnt anyone posting Kang Dong Won and Kim tae hee ..

oh i forgot about beary's back up pairing - Kim Dong Wan - Kim Tae Hee

so many kims -_-

lala .. dear this is Lee Ji Hoon

GroupS1.gif

he was in group S with Kang Ta & Hyesung and he starred in Hello!Miss with Lee Dae Hee

kim_tae_hee_jin_taixi_1.jpg

Guest ice_cryst

me?

1. KTH-KRW :lol:

2. DH - TH

3. HB - TH

3. WB - TH

im not aware that ur posting in HB thread :unsure:

yay! thanks sis piggie :wub:

just wondering whos lee ji hoon?

hehe, i guess you forgot coz i seldom visit here for the past months :D and besides, you're really pre-occupied with too much vitamins :lol:

LJH, I told you is from Wonderful life :D

Guest FORBIDDEN

Hellooo!!! Syah Is it too late to say Happy Birthday to you???? I'm sorry ,I don't no before

:sweatingbullets: and Thanks for every translations that you post on soompi . I enjoy it.

also another person Thanks for support Tae Hee our angel :blush:

--------------------------

103lx9.gif

98156079hy6.jpg

97769147jo5.jpg

^^ thanks haha lala well that makes it like 3 people in the tae-bin craze -_- .. urgh everyone else is a Tryer

but thanks ..

Guest istatowin

Lee Ji Hoon is quite handsome, i wouldn't mind him and kim tae hee collaborating. Then again .. i wouldn't mind seeing Junki either, don't know why but i wouldn't mind them together.

crap .. dear, when did you become a daniel-tae hee fan .. .. gosh dennis oh fits her WAYYY more .. too bad they replaced him with dennis for those Klasse Kimchi Refrigerator CF ads .. a bunch of rubbish .. im probably anti-daniel because im pro-hb, and we all know that daniel manages to always steal hb's leading ladies, like in the chocolate cyon ads -_- darn the people at cyon !!!

lol .. why isnt anyone posting Kang Dong Won and Kim tae hee ..

oh i forgot about beary's back up pairing - Kim Dong Wan - Kim Tae Hee

so many kims -_-

lala .. dear this is Lee Ji Hoon

%7Boption%7DGroupS1.gif[/img

he was in group S with Kang Ta & Hyesung and he starred in Hello!Miss with Lee Dae Hee

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.asianbite.com/KoreaImages/kim_tae_hee_jin_taixi_1.jpg[/img

im not watching that much k-drama series to know them all... :lol:

hehe, i guess you forgot coz i seldom visit here for the past months :D and besides, you're really pre-occupied with too much vitamins :lol:

LJH, I told you is from Wonderful life :D

hadnt watched wonder life yet. haha! you know thats one thing that makes me extra happy :P

Hellooo!!! Syah Is it too late to say Happy Birthday to you???? I'm sorry ,I don't no before

:sweatingbullets: and Thanks for every translations that you post on soompi . I enjoy it.

also another person Thanks for support Tae Hee our angel :blush:

--------------------------

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9593/103lx9.gif[/img

%7Boption%7D98156079hy6.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D97769147jo5.jpg[/img

u also left ur heart in that taiwan promo eh? :lol: thanks bunchies sis mae :D

i'll just repost this from my old stuff :D

My top 2 KTH-men pair :lol:

%7Boption%7Dpowerpair2e.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dkthhblgdmbbl.jpg[/img

:love:

gosh! frankly, how would choose between them? :blush: :wub:

lala easy .. hb has dimples :) so he's better than wonbin

lala new tae-bin gif, gosh im back in love with this pairing thanks to this thread

5x8p25t.gif

Guest istatowin

^ love that cyon cf too! they both looked extra-gorgeous in that CF!

shine-taehee1.jpgshine-hyunbin1.jpg

:)

no pic of them together during the filming? :unsure:

yap, the dimples.. :wub: thanks for the nice GIF soy :)

Guest FORBIDDEN

some old pic

-------------

ganda189fc3.jpg

7233fz0.jpg

she looks like a child in this picture

fallcrencia05qt2.jpg

a387128948ol6.jpg

Sorry I cannot recognize where did I got those pics

Guest beary

hi ice_cryst, welcome back! i can't help but notice how nice your display picture is, do you know where i can find a bigger version of that? don't think i've seen it before. If you don't know, im sure beary would, HAHA.

beary coming to your rescue :D

reposting the pictures from The Daily Sports World interview on December 5, 2006

hhh1205-1401.jpg

hhh1205-1402.jpg

hhh1205-1403.jpg

hhh1205-1404.jpg

hhh1205-1405.jpg

credit http://sportsworldi.segye.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SYAH

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/sta...ar/syahbday.jpg

I'm glad that we are still here and I get the chance to send my wishes to you right here again.

Let me wish you happiness and joy and hope all of your wishes come true.

Enjoy this special day as you deserve it.

Have lots of birthday fun!

awwww beary! this is so very SWEET of you~~! thanks for remembering! since you're my fellow Cancerian June baby, your day is around the corner! i feel so embarrassed tht i don't even know whether i'm belated or early with this, but let me just tell you that i'm so glad to have met you on this thread, it's truly a blessing to have you with us and that i wish you a happy birthday filled with peace, love, health and happiness! may you also get your wish to work around TH one day soon and never stop DREAMing! btw enjoy your Holidays in the next few days. hopefully we'll still be here for more years to come!

ps: what's written in korean on the pic? :unsure:

to other June babies that we've missed for a long time on this thread, sandbottle, kieron, bas, happy belated bday guys!

thanks to badhairday, Soy, fivemagic, istatowin, djmackj, ice_cryst, FORBIDDEN for the bday greetings, hope you all had a fruitful day yourself :D

happy birthday syah! would love to give you that translation as a present but i do believe you already understand chinese haha, oh wellz! happy bday nonetheless!

p.s. the translation is coming real soon! They are in beary's good hands for editing, i'm so excited even though i read everything already! =P

djmackj.... i hope i don't sound desperate but i'd really love for that translation to be my present hahaha, actually i can't read a single bit of chinese at all, so i really appreciate your efficiency & hard work in working on the translation with beary! hope there'll be more chances for you both to work together in future!

Hellooo!!! Syah Is it too late to say Happy Birthday to you????

haha May, no you were not late in the Bday wishes :)

and then well .. apparently syah likes leewan & tae hee if i remember correctly :)

haha good memory, they are inseparable as far as i know.

after all, blood runs thicker than water!

alrighty since you mentioned them, i'd fill this post with some of their pics together.

just a few of their Crencia BTS pics taken on January 03, 2004, Lee Wan's 20th bday!

040103_7-good_taehee.jpg

040103_8-good_taehee.jpg

040103_9-good_taehee.jpg

040103_10-good_taehee.jpg

040103_11-good_taehee.jpg

040103_12-good_taehee.jpg

040103_13-good_taehee.jpg

credit http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

Guest fivemagic

beary, those pics are so beautiful and our angel is so beautiful herself.......love her smiles and facial expression.........lost good words to say good things about her. thanks so much for sharing them.........will keep them in my computer so I can look at her.

syah, you are very welcome........it's my pleasure and hope your day went well. Thanks for sharing those pics of KTH and LW (brotherly/sisterly pics) are so nice and awesome........they seemed to get along fine and they are so compatible........always smiling and having so much F-U-N while taking pics together..........their bonding is one great thing to have...........glad to see that.

Guest djmackj

beary coming to your rescue :D

reposting the pictures from The Daily Sports World interview on December 5, 2006

credit http://sportsworldi.segye.com

what am i to do without you beary, i am so very grateful. You remind me of someone with photographic memory, literally! I wonder if the ability to recall pictures so easily helped you for exams when you were in school :P

djmackj.... i hope i don't sound desperate but i'd really love for that translation to be my present hahaha, actually i can't read a single bit of chinese at all, so i really appreciate your efficiency & hard work in working on the translation with beary! hope there'll be more chances for you both to work together in future!

oh syah i didn't know you couldn't read chinese. beary told me you guys are from the same area so i guess i automatically assumed that you knew chinese :crazy: my bad! I'd love to work with beary again, but I really hope the next interview is a bit shorter haha. But I must admit, I learned alot of chinese through this translation so I guess that's a bonus.

Guest badhairday

Hi all,

Wow so much to read.... I guess everybody is declaring their males for Tae Hee... heheh... kinda sad that Jo Hyun Jae, Jung Wo sung, JunJin, and Kwon Sang Woo, and Kang Dong Won have no chance.

Of course I like seeing HB/KTH and KRW/KTH together, but I also like seeing Kim Dongwon and Tae Hee together.....

For new pairings, I would like to see Tae Hee with Song Seung Heon and/or So Ji Sup!!!

Hi all,

Wow so much to read.... I guess everybody is declaring their males for Tae Hee... heheh... kinda sad that Jo Hyun Jae, Jung Wo sung, JunJin, and Kwon Sang Woo, and Kang Dong Won have no chance.

Of course I like seeing HB/KTH and KRW/KTH together, but I also like seeing Kim Dongwon and Tae Hee together.....

For new pairings, I would like to see Tae Hee with Song Seung Heon and/or So Ji Sup!!!

hehe i was never a fan of the KSW pairing .. but whatever .. kth looks good with anyone .. as for SSH and KTH :blush: that would be pretty awesome, same for So Ji Sup, as long as he cuts his hair again -_- .. its too long now ! I wouldnt mind adding jdg to the mix either.

lol syah those pictures of the kim siblings are awesome .. they're so cute and are way too compatible. thanks.

Guest badhairday

hehe i was never a fan of the KSW pairing .. but whatever .. kth looks good with anyone .. as for SSH and KTH :blush: that would be pretty awesome, same for So Ji Sup, as long as he cuts his hair again -_- .. its too long now ! I wouldnt mind adding jdg to the mix either.

lol syah those pictures of the kim siblings are awesome .. they're so cute and are way too compatible. thanks.

I think I'll like seeing JDG with Tae Hee... .but I'm hopeless, JDG will always be Chae Rim's man to me!!!