Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest djmackj

HEY the first page profile for Tae Hee is revamped! Anyone noticed this?? I love the amount of new info added, sooo personalized =D

HEY the first page profile for Tae Hee is revamped! Anyone noticed this?? I love the amount of new info added, sooo personalized =D

oh djmackj you must be first to realise that :lol: i just got the mod to update it hours ago, and wanted to inform you guys later.

yup the first post on this thread is now updated with more information, it was really plain the last time. i did alot of research and spent alot of time formatting it. a long painful process. :tears: and also please pardon the graphic designs that i done myself, i am not a creative person, and that's so much i can do :sweatingbullets:

Guest istatowin

^are u serious sis beary? i love what uv done in the TS post :) *okay* as i said its simple yet elegant....

BIG THANKS to YOU!!! :)

Adasia 2007 Jeju Opening Gala Dinner

on October 21, 2007 7pm at Jeju International Convention Center

Tae Hee receiving a token of appreciation for being the Adasia 2007 Jeju Honorary Publicity Ambassador

20071021210804.497.0.jpg

20071021210902.943.0.jpg

20071021210902.630.0.jpg

20071021210903.421.0.jpg

20071021210903.117.0.jpg

20071021210903.596.0.jpg

20071021211004.790.0.jpg

credit as labelled + daum

Guest Seoul GC man

New Kim Tae Hee BC card promo pics.

20071022_1_bc.jpg

20071022_2_bc.jpg

bccard.com

Thanks heaps beary, great stuff with the new updated 1st page (finally). A splendid job!!!

Guest KTH-kimtaehee club

‘싸움’ 김태희-설경구 불꽃 튀는 사랑싸움 “이런 모습 처음이야” [2007-10-22 08:58:21]

2007102208425810031je9.jpg

뉴스엔 김미영 기자]

“김태희 이런 모습 처음이야!”

배우 김태희와 설경구의 파격적인 모습이 눈길을 끈다.

12월 개봉을 앞둔 영화 ‘싸움’(감독 한지승/제작 시네마서비스, 상상필름)에서 김태희와 설경구는 사랑이 식고난 후 죽일 듯이 싸우는 커플로 분해 색다른 로맨스를 선보인다.

‘싸움’은 사랑싸움에서 출발해 액션 블록버스터를 방불케 하는 하드보일드한 싸움을 그리고 있다. SBS ‘연애시대’를 통해 연애심리를 섬세하게 포착해 대한민국 남녀 공감대를 자극했던 한지승 감독은 영화 ‘싸움'에서 특유의 감성적인 연출에 한때는 죽을 만큼 사랑했지만 이제는 죽일 듯이 싸우는 하드보일드한 커플의 모습을 위트 있게 담아낸다.

남성적인 카리스마의 상징이던 설경구는 ‘싸움’에서 여자의 마음을 전혀 이해하지 못해 복장을 터지게 하는 대한민국 대표 무심남 김상민으로 변신한다. 김태희는 김상민 때문에 과격 까칠함을 머금은 버럭녀 윤진아로 새로운 모습을 선보인다. 두 사람은 불꽃 튀는 싸움 대결로 기존의 로맨틱 코미디에서는 만날 수 없는 하드보일드한 재미를 선사한다.

한지승 감독은 “서로의 마음을 이해하기보다 상대를 탓하고 싸우는 목적과 이유는 잃어버린 채 싸움 그 자체에 집중하면서 더욱 맹렬해지는 영화 속 모습을 통해 관객들에게 시원한 재미와 공감 자극을 선사하고 싶다”고 밝혔다.

때문에 한지승 감독은 설경구와 김태희의 치열한 싸움에 공을 들였다. 차량 두 대를 박살낸 생사를 넘나드는 격렬한 추격신은 달리는 기차까지 동원했으며 감정의 극한에 다다른 주인공들의 빗속 결투신 촬영에서는 빗속 데이트 장면에는 살수차 2대에서 10만톤의 엄청난 물량을 사용했다.

스크린으로 돌아온 한지승 감독과 설경구-김태희의 불꽃 튀는 대결이 기대를 모으는 하드보일드 로맨틱 코미디 ‘싸움’은 12월 13일 관객을 찾아간다.

김미영 grandmy@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

credit : newsen

Guest istatowin

never ending pics of Kim Tae Hee! :w00t: im loving it sis beary and seoul GC :D thanks! mwah!

alo kimtaehee club! thanks for the article :) and better appreciated if someone will translate it :D

Guest FORBIDDEN

woooww alots of Wonderful picture and Interesting clip Thank you so much everyone I really really enjoy that u support our angel :rolleyes: i love them all :rolleyes:

---------------------

107zg8.jpg

102px7.jpg

----------------------

23sz3.gif

22nh0.gif

21cf1.gif

16dc3.jpg

-----------------------

13108646iz1.gif

46839820hr2.gif

103pk6.jpg

104wn4.jpg

105jm3.jpg

55026190im0.gif

:rolleyes::D:P hope u'll love it for today

Guest FORBIDDEN

oh djmackj you must be first to realise that :lol: i just got the mod to update it hours ago, and wanted to inform you guys later.

yup the first post on this thread is now updated with more information, it was really plain the last time. i did alot of research and spent alot of time formatting it. a long painful process. :tears: and also please pardon the graphic designs that i done myself, i am not a creative person, and that's so much i can do :sweatingbullets:

Oh My gosh!! Beary You really Do that ??? whaahah full information of KTH Thanks for update and I think this should take much time to post and u'll be hardworking anyway thanks alot sis :rolleyes::D:P:P our thread will be more and more pages in the future :D