Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

^ a_azarine! :) welcome here!! :D i heard KTH is now lower than 1.60 nor higher than 1.65..but i can only assume eh? haha

sis beary thanks for the new pics! wonder whats with the black/somehow rugged outfit..hmm! haha

alo sis fivemagic! :D

--------

WATCH HARVARD COUPLE DOCU FILM PROJECT by DREAMERs/TRYERs Int'l

Part 1 2 3 4

FOREVER RAE WON AND TAE HEE!!!

-------

DL Links:

Megaupload DL Link - Part 1

Megaupload DL Link - Part 2

Megaupload DL Link - Part 3

Megaupload DL Link - Part 4

------

Alternative DL Link - Sendspace

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 --> newly uploaded

Guest fivemagic

Oh forbidden, you are absolutely wonderful...........I see more beautiful artworks from you. You are truly an amazing and wonderful chingu for sharing all these beautiful pics and artworks.

beary, thanks for the new pic.........likewise, I too, wonder what's with the new black, rugged outfit she's wearing?

istatowin, BIG thanks for asking sis dayee for the pic......really appreciated so very much.

임수정-손예진-김태희, 여배우 3인방이 '확~ 변했다'

[스포츠조선] 2007년 09월 27일(목) 오전 11:48

여우들 확~ 변했다

20대 톱 여배우 3인방 이미지 변신 시도

20대 톱 여배우들이 새로운 카드로 관객을 유혹한다. 연기력과 티켓 파워에 있어 둘째 가라면 서러운 톱스타 3명이 안전한 길 대신 모험을 택한 것. 결과는 '모 아니면 도'다. 성공할 때는 확고부동 정상의 자리에 오르겠지만, 반대의 경우엔 유명세를 톡톡히 치러야 할 판이다. 자신감이 없다면 선뜻 고르기 힘든 길이다.

청순가련 임 수 정

▶성숙한 매력 승부수

2007092711480084033_122039_0.jpg

첫 번째 주자는 다음 달 3일 개봉되는 '행복'의 임수정이다. 잔혹한 러브 스토리를 내세운 '행복'에서 임수정은 기존의 청순 이미지를 벗어던졌다. 귀여운 소녀 이미지를 뒤로 한 채 성숙하고 농익은 매력으로 승부수를 던진 것. '행복'에서 임수정이 맡은 '은희'는 중증 폐질환 환자지만, 누구보다 사랑에 적극적인 여자. 첫눈에 반한 상대에게 첫 키스를 유도하는 것도, 같이 살자고 제안하는 것도 모두 은희의 몫일 정도다.

임수정이 처음으로 제 나이에 맞는 배역을 맡은 만큼 충무로의 시선이 집중되고 있는 상황. 특히 개봉을 앞두고 격정적인 사랑을 앓는 그녀의 모습이 예고편에서 공개되면서 팬들의 관심이 더욱 뜨겁게 달아오르고 있다.

감성연기 손 예 진

▶도발적 섹시미 발산

2007092711480084033_122039_1.jpg

반면 청순가련형의 대명사였던 손예진은 치명적인 관능미로 스크린을 물들인다. 그 무대는 '무방비도시'. 한국의 FBI, 광역수사대와 기업형 국제 소매치기 조직 간의 냉혹한 한판 승부를 다룬 범죄 액션 대작이다.

극 중 손예진이 맡은 소매치기 '백장미'는 형사들에게서 필요한 정보를 얻기 위해 성적 매력까지 이용하는 팜므 파탈이다. 영화 '클래식' '연애소설' '외출' 등에서 뛰어난 감성 연기를 펼쳐보인 그녀가 180도 다른 모습을 선보이는 것.

이를 위해 손예진은 짙은 스모키 메이크업은 물론, 도발적인 섹시미를 강조하고자 가슴골을 그대로 드러내는 의상을 선택했다.

멜로 퀸 김 태 희

▶드센 유부녀 캐릭터

2007092711480084033_122039_2.jpg

한편 그간 멜로 퀸으로 사랑받아온 김태희는 과감히 유부녀 카드를 골랐다. '중천'으로 스크린 신고식을 치른 김태희의 새 영화 '싸움'은 권태기에 접어든 부부가 몸싸움까지 벌이게 되는 과정을 그린 하드보일드 로맨틱 코미디. 김태희는 유리공예가 '진아' 역을 맡아 처음으로 유부녀 역할을 소화한다. 기존의 참한 이미지를 벗고 몸싸움도 두려워하지 않는 강한 캐릭터에 도전한다.

충무로의 한 관계자는 "폭넓은 연기 폭을 과시하는 30대 배우들에 비해 상대적으로 20대 여배우들의 연기 스펙트럼이 한정적이었던 것이 사실"이라면서 "이들의 성공 변신은 관객들을 극장가로 끌어내는 견인차 역할을 해낼 것으로 보인다"고 내다봤다.

< 전상희 기자 scblog.chosun.com/frog7024>

coz she looks humble and natural ^^.

i agree with you totally ;)

sis beary thanks for the new pics! wonder whats with the black/somehow rugged outfit..hmm! haha

beary, thanks for the new pic.........likewise, I too, wonder what's with the new black, rugged outfit she's wearing?

i have no idea what cyon is up to this time :lol: they always give us surprises, let's wait and see :P

Guest fivemagic

01.gif to all angels........

beary, thank you for replying back..........hoping to get some answers from anyone who would know.

A big 20-1.gif to KTH-kimtaehee club, BingKo, quteacho and a_azarine to our angel Tae Hee thread.......glad to see you galz and please come around often.

Can we get a translation on the article provided by quteacho.......kindly appreciate if anyone can translate.

Can someone translate the Korean news. I know the first girl is from I'm sorry I love you, and I heard that she is going to take a rest from acting because she want to make people forget about her the innocent girl type.

What did it said about Tae Hee, is she trying to change her image too?

:D i kinda edit it a little bit since if I include all the pics the resolution would not be as nice hope its still okay though :)

but if your not contented though just tell me I'll be wiiling to edit it again :D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r285/dayee08/banners/fivemagic.jpg' alt='fivemagic.jpg'>

if you have been here long enough, you should have known that there aisn't anyone in this thread who understands korean to help in translations. :tears: like everyone else, i don't know korean... i have to use online translator for assistance.

you guys can make use of it too, it's tedious but it's the best next option. :sweatingbullets:

http://www.google.com.sg/language_tools?hl=en

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

anyway that article is just talking about the 3 actresses' transformation in their upcoming movie.

Guest fivemagic
025.gif and 071.gif to dayee for making the lovey angel siggy..........I really loved it and 38.gif.........BIG thanks for making it. This is absolutely awesome and 36.gif!

hahah you guys know there wont be a rae won and tae hee couple ever... cuz she said she doesnt date entertainers.

highdee your first post in soompi and you have to write such a thing. you know, we might regard you as an anti, or are you? :P

by the way, where did you read on that, do you mind providing me the link? i would like to get hold of that article.

if what you said is true, then this girl is contradicting herself :lol: let me quote an extract of an article, it's done by syah back then.

Especially to the column question 'How about a boyfriend who is also a performer engaged in the same industry like you?', she came out and conveyed the intention that it would be acceptable for her to have an entertainer like herself for a boyfriend, "It does not matter if he is a great guy."

Korean source - http://www.dailyzoom.co.kr/news/news_view2...000&id=9199

For full english translation, go to http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=546

Guest silentHappiness

Hi guyzz...

Nice to be back here again,after bein' absent for this

past few days...

Thank you for all the wonderful artworks.,esp Forbidden...

And for all the pictures...

KTH-KRW couple...!?!?

Wat about it...!?!?

Guest FORBIDDEN

Hello angel!!!,,Does anyone have any Idea to prove when Soompi get Backup Running I'm so tired with that

-----------------

87da8.jpg

86pr8.jpg

59mq0.jpg

61wa4.jpg

60py8.jpg

-----------------

some siggies

63oa6.jpg

62cb6.jpg

-----------------

77kg3.jpg

75ew8.jpg

:D:rolleyes::)

[img 025.gif and 071.gif to dayee for making the lovey angel siggy..........I really loved it and %7Boption%7Dhttp://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa144/fivemagic/38.gifimg].........BIG thanks for making it. This is absolutely awesome and %7Boption%7Dhttp://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa144/fivemagic/36.gifimg!

anytime! willing to do banners/siggy as long as I have available time :D

actually fivemagic that's why the siggy is nice because I had a very beautiful subject :lol:

couldn't you agree more? hahha

Guest fivemagic

anytime! willing to do banners/siggy as long as I have available time :D

actually fivemagic that's why the siggy is nice because I had a very beautiful subject :lol:

couldn't you agree more? hahha

dayee, again, BIG thanks for doing such an amazing pic for me........I really appreciated. You are such a doll and what do you think of my siggy?

Yep, I totally agreed with you 100% that this is a beautiful subject or thread.........glad to have such nice chingus on this thread than any other threads.