Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest splotchydivinity

Another banner:

kimtaehee2yq2.gif

I'll make a matching RaeWon one of these days since you guys seem to like that couple so much, only if you guys actually use these things lol. :P

It feels so pointless when no one uses these things. :P Ah well, whatever it's fun to make. and KTH is gorgeous.

Another banner:

%7Boption%7Dkimtaehee2yq2.gif%7Boption%7D

I'll make a matching RaeWon one of these days since you guys seem to like that couple so much, only if you guys actually use these things lol. :P

It feels so pointless when no one uses these things. :P Ah well, whatever it's fun to make. and KTH is gorgeous.

:w00t: i was about to ask if you can make one with that picture. and you did before i ask :P many thanks

i am going to use it... and yes please, i will be waiting for the matching raewon banner to 'accompany' tae hee at my signature.

2 BTS pictures from her upcoming movie 'Quarrel'

ppl_good_taehee-1.jpg

ppl_good_taehee-2.jpg

p.s. i will just use 'Quarrel' as the movie title before the official title is set

credit Fin.s

hi! istatowin im working now with my 3rd now trying choose a song that will fit to my new video :D probably tomorrow or saturday im done on it :)

splotchydivinity u have an awesome banner i will wait for your tae hee & rae won banner :D

tnx's beary for the quarrel pics. ;) but she look loose her weight . . . . .

tnx's also middy! :)

Another banner:

%7Boption%7Dkimtaehee2yq2.gif

mwhaha make matching hyunbin sigs and ill use them. lovely stuff darling. haha but the Tae-Bin coupling is quite good too ;)

Guest fivemagic

8_4_61.gif to all KTH angels.......

Wanted to share some more angel goodies with everyone.......

chae0505_3641231.jpg

y1pBdaRVpx0DPosSQtrkNC2dSRo3JcSUogP.jpg

y1pBdaRVpx0DPqAH4dglU8xhPBn-2bbGXTI.jpg

Amazing drawing of our angel Tae Hee, simply gorgeous and beautiful.....great artist indeed!

amas444_3276562.jpg

Amazing drawing of our angel Tae Hee, simply awesome.....great artist indeed!

y1pBdaRVpx0DPpYIGX2j5YtHVUZrVpcBYT0.jpg

Credit pics to original creditors

BIG thanks forbidden for sharing more artworks...........simply awesome!

BIG thanks beary for the pics of 'Quarrel' for sharing, and everyone else for their continuous support and any pics, latest news, and any related info to share with us.

Guest djmackj

*New* Hera Print Ad :wub:

WAHHH! It's so beautiful I am in tears! I got to say this is the best Hera poster so far, would you agree beary? Tho the lipstick is still very dull, I think this time it goes quite well with the photo. Good thing Hera included a picture of their lipstick on the side, or else I would seriously not notice the lips when I see this ad! Now I'm just waiting for a Wallpaper-sized one from Hera so I can place it on my desktop =)

edit: hmm I've just noticed that the ad is for base makeup, so I guess the focus wasn't meant to be on the lips haha

Another banner:

kimtaehee2yq2.gif

Wow splotchydivinity, you really captured the essence of the ad in your banner! I wish I could use it too but seeing so many others using it already, I will back off haha.

Guest istatowin

hi! istatowin im working now with my 3rd now trying choose a song that will fit to my new video :D probably tomorrow or saturday im done on it :)

splotchydivinity u have an awesome banner i will wait for your tae hee & rae won banner :D

tnx's beary for the quarrel pics. ;) but she look loose her weight . . . . .

tnx's also middy! :)

yay! il be waiting for that :wub:

sis beary thanks for the new quarrel pics! :w00t: and forbidden another awesome artworks :D

thanks sis piggie for the MVs! DLing it now :D

Guest istatowin

Did TaeHee and RaeWon ever won best couple for Love Story in Harvard. I have always seen them as the best couple.

i think they won most popular couple?! not sure though..sis beary or syah? :D

sis tapcie, i love the energy of kth and rae, actually. they excite me a lot :lol: