Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest beary

istatowin, did you manage to catch 'The May Lee Show' last night? It's not showing Ep 9 for me, instead it was Ep 11. :tears:

hope you get to watch it.

another one from Fin.s :)

matiznotice.jpg

credit Fin.s

Guest istatowin

i saw no KTH when i turned the channel to May Lee Show..dunno what episode is it but the ending was a group of young fellas performing/playing music instrument :(

can we request for re-airing of their prev epis?

Guest FORBIDDEN

Wahhh~~~ Forbidden Love is too sad for me to watch it again...The love between human and fox is impossibleI really want to see her.. especially when she is a human becoz she's beautiful but should took a long time for appear in Human and be with Kang Min[am i right about his name?????]

------------------------

12142210rk5.jpg

11lh4.jpg

62237586ev7.gif

66103122rc0.jpg

25kv7.jpg

^^^^ :sweatingbullets::rolleyes: Harvard Couple

Hey FORBIDDEN............nice wallies!!! BIG thanks for sharing them............saving all into my computer!Many BIG thanks to others for sharing more KTH goodies.
Ah~~~ It's OK if u like my Wallpaper, I need to say Thx again for ur admire heheheI'll Do more..[/b]

23hv2.jpg

^^^ I forgot one sorry :blush:

haha you know i want kth to start on a new series, because i want to see more hq screencaps, looking back her past series nine tail and lsih, haha this was pre-hd, so the quality of the caps arent as good, can't wait for a new series though, ill probably be capping every second -_-

lala

Guest istatowin

^alo ine :) welcome here :D

--------

ANOTHER PSHOPPED PICs/fanarts BY PINKRAINS...

ascopy.jpg

reminds mo of the mannequin movie :lol:

wetgergav2.jpg

:wub:

Guest istatowin

JUST got this post from yummy celeb...

vapour Says: July 24th, 2007 at 7:18 am

*skip*

Recently, movie Restless I watched was really impressive, there lies recommendation for everyone if they like kind of sadness mixed with breezy hope of seeing your love again.

I believe that wellness of Kim Tae Hee’s acting is extremely radiant and apparent, and adding her beauty takes your breath away. His beauty seems like older than oldest beast she is fighting in the movie, whereas freshness of her glimpse is well-off for you to live in hundred years. While walking on the hallway, I was thinking of somehow telling those thinkings to world somehow, pronouncing the love of unseen heart, You’d maybe think there’s something wrong with me, maybe assuming that I am multi-polar character, but I’m not a man of too many faces, the mask I wear is one and those who speak know nothing, and find out to their cost, like those who curse their luck in too many places.

I never cursed my life or any second of it just because of anything or anybody. Yes, she has beautiful face with the golden ratio, I learned this golden ratio in my high school years, but having golden ratio does not bring her to me, or knowing how this ratio is found even keops pyramids.

It might be possible that tomorrow’s rain will wash everything away, on and on onto us, there will be no stain on us, but something in our minds will always stay until our angel says it is time for us.

Come on, please do not tell me my words are in vain or empty. If you just express your infatuation to a lady even not knowing her, even not having a word with her, that is your hollowness of your heart.

*skip*

even she is not acting in many casts, she still keeps her position in many hearts, *skip*

Guest istatowin

BRYAN Says:

July 18th, 2007 at 6:07 pm

HI kim! i really really like u. i think im inlove with you. i wish i meet you in person. i’ll always watch your koreanovela. no one cants stop me… and i like your acting in your tv opera. and i really appreciate. kim i love u. your so beautiful…. grabe

robert Says:

July 11th, 2007 at 8:28 pm

hi!!!!!!!! you know you look like angel in the philippines telivision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amka Says:

July 12th, 2007 at 2:04 pm

i like your dramas specialy lovers in harvard

nate Says:

July 15th, 2007 at 12:01 am

she’s an angel, i can’t stop myself from watching her movie and CF commercial.

spqr_oz07 Says:

July 11th, 2007 at 1:52 am

i really really love her! her pretty face,simple smile that’s why im fallen for her!!!!!!!!tc kim…..

kio Says:

July 11th, 2007 at 11:58 pm

I’m in love with her… How i wish to see her in person… Im a fan of yours… your’e so beautiful in forbidden love…

Aero Says:

July 12th, 2007 at 1:43 am

I love U Kim

cr: yummycelebrities

more from yummyceleb...

cLarice Says:

July 7th, 2007 at 9:45 pm

I’m Clarice from the Philippines. I first saw her in the program “Stairway to Heaven”, she’s a good actress and a beautiful lady. I watched her programs every night especially “Lovestory in Harvard”, that program is very romantic. It touches my heart everytime I watch.

kiki Says:

June 11th, 2007 at 8:12 am

kim tae-hee ur such a doll!!!

janine Says:

June 12th, 2007 at 11:21 am

well she is a good actress and beautful korean model,i hope u visit my country philippines with kim rae won,u and kim rae won are good loveteam bgay poh kayo…..hope u can have a gud korean drama that i can watch hir n phil….i like ur korean drama love story in harvard,it’s gud and nice drama ever…promise…

WA HA HA Says:

June 12th, 2007 at 8:14 pm

I LOVE KIM TAE HEE………..

A_Kim Says:

June 14th, 2007 at 10:23 am

In my opinion, Tae-Hee is not just a pretty woman, she is also very talented

I loved her in all her movies, she was able to carry her roles well (:

787. iNaH Says:

June 14th, 2007 at 3:46 pm

HI U KNOW THAT I C U IN 1ST TIME WHEN I WACTH IN LOVE STORY IN HAVARD IN THE PHILLIPINES AND I SAW THANKFULL TO U BECAUSE U REALLY HAPPY TO UR SHOW

BYE!!!! INGAT (take care)…

eunice philippines Says:

June 22nd, 2007 at 7:25 pm

KIM TAE HEE is my idol!!!!!!!!!!I hope she will visit our country.I wanted to meet her in personal. SA RANG HAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Kim Tae Hee since I saw her in her koreanovela “FORBIDDEN LOVE”.From that time I always watch her in her koreanovelas such as

LOVE STORY IN HARVARD and STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN. SA RANG HAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ericvon Says:

May 26th, 2007 at 8:14 pm

hi…youre so hot….idol!!!..you are perfect to me…im serious…

Travis Says:

May 12th, 2007 at 2:37 pm

So nice. Nothing in this world Can be better than Kim Tae Hee.

angela Says:

May 23rd, 2007 at 1:36 pm

hey, KTH, you are so pretty, you are very talented and exotic.Im trying to watch all ur movie/s and dramas but failed in the end, its kinda hard to look for them in dvds,but do you really have a good heart within same with what you look outside?.see, beauty is nothing when u dont have kindness.all of us end in dust. but hope you do.

pria montes Says:

April 20th, 2007 at 10:57 pm

hi kim tae hee…im so much eager to know your profile..ur such a very gorgeous girl,,,im ur avid fan here in Philippines…idol grabe!!! i hope i cud watch all your movies and tv series…hehe..ur my inspiration. i do hope you cud send me a simple meseg to my email here it is…xxxxxx@yahoo.com

wel i jst wanna say kip up the gud works. god bless and more blessingsto come. hw i wsh you cud visit us here in Philippines,

you’e su a very interesting person i wish i cud be..

Ross Says:

March 12th, 2007 at 3:13 pm

Have a lot of your pictures. in my room, desktop, tables, wish you well in your journey. You look a lot similar with my long lost love of my life.

Ross

:lol:

cr: yummy celeb

banner by heaven from showwallpaper

010722.jpg